FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fixing Our Marriage

Fixing Our Marriage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iona OP   Woman  over a year ago

outskirts

We had finally turned a corner in our marriage and it really started feeling like old times. Well, as close to old times as we could manage considering a nearly 15yr relationship, kids, infidelity, and having just stepped back from almost getting a divorce. My husband and I were both fully on the same page, working hard to save our marriage. The fruits of a lot of counseling, brutal honesty, confessions and lots of pent-up emotions have finally paid off. The ebbs and flows of intimacy and trust were now a surging river of love and acceptance. I accepted his transgressions and he accepted mine. We learned a lot about each other and like a rubber band stretching to it's maximum, threatening to break, we snapped back together and I think we're stronger than ever.

A couple of years back I got d*unk on a girl's night and hooked up with a guy at the bar. He was young and hot. He was with a group of similarly hot young men who were clearly on the prowl. They had been flirting with our group throughout the night at the bar. All of us were married, which we made clear early on, but none of us would ever admit that we really liked the attention. Some of the ladies flirted pretty hard to the point in which I figured something crazy was going to happen, but we parted ways before anyone jumped from that cliff. We headed to the club a couple of blocks up the street to dance and drink our faces off. I was at the bar getting another cocktail when I felt his strong hands around my waist and a big cock grinding against my ass. Next thing you know I was being held against the wall of the bathroom stall, legs in the air, cumming all over Mr Tall Dark and Handsome.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Another fantastic story _iona x

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Hope you enjoyed it and hubby was happy

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Ooo naughty

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

nice startx

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Good start

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

outskirts

Weeks went by and the guilt overwhelmed me. My hubby knew something was amiss because our normally active sex life had immediately dried up. I feared diseases and getting caught cheating because I gave my husband something, but the reality was that my libido was killed by the guilt of knowing what I did to our marriage. I was terrified of his response. I was terrified that the kids would find out eventually. I thought about everyone in my life finding out what type of whore I really was. Ashamed and disgusted with myself, drowning in anxiety, I dried up like a worm on the sidewalk after a summer afternoon shower.

Following nearly a month of refusing his touch, my husband finally confronted me. I had prepared for the conversation as much as I could, but how it unfolded was especially devastating and ultimately liberating.

I evaded his questions until it was obvious what I did. He's a very smart guy. Trying to hide my infidelity from him as we talked was futile and I knew it. Once he figured out I had cheated, I confessed every part of my actions, only sparing the gory details of the admittedly great sex. To my surprise, his anger subsided as my confession gave way to the full testimony of all of my sins. I didn't stop with Mr Big Big Cock Bar Stud. I went deep. I told him about the stripper at my bachelorette party who ate my pussy. I told him about the time right after our first child that I felt ugly and unfuckable when an ex started texting me out of nowhere. Nothing happened between us other than texts, but I did send him a couple of naughty pictures. I told him about playing naked drinking games with our friends when he was at home watching the kids. I told him everything I could remember about all the times I flirted harder than I should. I pulled no punches. I dumped the motherload of my failures as a wife into his lap.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Excellent writing and the makings of another great story xxx

Middlesbrough

You certainly didn’t hold back

outskirts

In our extreme emotional state, we agreed to never lie or hide anything ever again. Sure, it was something every couple says at one point or another, and we were no different, but this time was unique. I had just confessed every infidelity and after crying together for a bit, he started making some confessions of his own.

We both sobbed as he described having sex with a stripper at my cousin's bachelor party years ag. I felt sick as he talked of how flirting with his assistant turned physical. I remember her well and it especially hurt because I always really liked her. She seemed like a very sweet girl who was very innocent and ambitious. I first met her when I came in to take him to lunch one day and there was this beautiful girl alone in his office. We chatted and I just loved her. I used to joke with him about how he better not get any ideas and he used to pan that there's no way she'd be interested. Apparently, she was.

Great start

By *hil1975Man  over a year ago

Chesham

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Middlesbrough

Good start

outskirts

She had only been working there for a few weeks when she began pursuing him. At first, he was clueless, but her flirtations became more and more aggressive. The best we can figure, she had already started the courtship when I met her that day. She began standing close, complimenting him on his cologne, and telling him how lucky I was. Gross. He said in retrospect he really should have noticed when she started leaving her blouse partially unbuttoned and her skirts kept getting shorter. One day she noticed him gazing at her cleavage as she bent over his desk and made her move. She embarrassed him by asking if he liked what he saw and as he tried stammering his way out, she shut the door and lifted her skirt to show her panties, telling him that he made her wet. I believe him when he says he never fucked her because he had no reason to lie at that point. However, they did pretty much everything else. Kissing, touching, oral. "3rd base, but no home runs." It didn't matter, it hurt just the same.

Eventually she ended up being fired along with a different Director after getting caught fucking him by the cleaning crew after hours. Like I said, she was ambitious. Come to find out, she was fucking her way up to the lader before getting caught, landing a couple of VP's as well as most of hubby's director group; not that it seemed to be helping her career. Maybe fucking leadership just really did make her horny.

Beyond that he had little to confess that was bothersome. I knew he'd go to the strip club with clients, and I've been with him before, so I know about lapdances. I knew he was flirty with cute girls tending bar or in the checkout line. A big surprise for me was that he collected phone numbers with no intention of calling, just to make himself feel attractive. If he had confessed this to me before this conversation, I would have lost it. Considering everything we were admitting to, it really seemed tame. His explanation made perfect sense. Ever since my first training bra I've had the boys' attention and for guys, I guess they get their validation 'in the hunt' as he says. 'Scoring a kill' wasn't getting his dick wet, just getting a number was enough to make him feel powerful.

north east lincs

Great story

Middlesbrough

Nice

outskirts

A major shift occurred that day. Our policy of brutal honesty held up and began created major problems. All of a sudden, all the little things we've ignored forever that pissed us off were now frequent topics of conversation. Conversations we never had in our whole relationship, but probably should have, became almost a daily routine. There was a major pile of shit we had built around our foundation and it all came out. I know for me; it was both miserable and liberating. No more hiding or holding anything back, but the shovels didn't just throw things over the fence in one direction. It all came right back over and sometimes the loads were heavier than we expected. Having all of your wifely flaws and inadequacies catapulted back in your face day after day takes its toll. Very quickly, our relationship was eroding apart and we decided counselling was in order.

Our therapist really helped us. Weekly meetings, some incredibly productive, some not at all, but we endured. We slagged through it not really being able to see the progress most of the time, but we came through the other side remembering why we loved each other in the first place. He was brilliant, hilarious, and as a whole, a dominant force in every conceivable situation. We fit together like a set of Legos. I filled his gaps and he filled mine (no pun intended). Peas and carrots as they say. We were once again best friends who were absolutely wild for each other. And the sex? The first few months after our revelations our sex life was non-existent. Over the last year, it really flourished. Our brutal honesty brought about us delving into our fantasies and very quickly, acting them out. A little bit of kink for me and a little bit of role play for him. We bought toys and outfits and other gear, using them regularly to fulfil each other's desires. Our sex life was always good, but now it began blossoming into something really special. I swear to god I've never had so many orgasms as I've had in the last six months.

My little kinks were minor, but we found role playing was a major driving force that worked for both of us. One of our go to's had become reliving our darkest marital moments in a fantasy situation. It all started by accident when he asked me to surprise him with a new role play scenario and he would surprise me with a new fun toy. He showed up with some nipple clamps and I showed up with, "the Office Whore." I wore business attire two sizes too small and seduced him on my home office desk. He was shocked considering our history, but I honestly hadn't really thought about it. I was just racking my brain for ideas and found some dumb article that had suggestions. We already did the slutty maid, the hot personal trainer, and the handyman with a hard-on... and there it was. The Office Romance.

By *rowsing86Man  over a year ago

North west

outskirts

We both ended up so hot and bothered we didn't stop at one. It became a thing. We started having 'office sex' consistently for weeks. We talked about how close we were getting towards dangerous territory so we kept things vague. I never asked him about the specifics of that fling and he never mentioned how close things were hitting home. We both felt as if this was a deviation from our brutal honesty policy, but agreed that pure accuracy in this area wasn't totally necessary as long as we expressed how everything was making us feel. He acknowledged the hint of danger excited him as I'd graze the edge of reality and I admitted the flashes of jealousy in having him relive those times was pretty hot. The touch of danger and rush of jealousy added to the energy and made both of us cum much harder. I was fine with everything staying exactly how it was when I received that first text message.

"Hey babe, how you been?"

I ignored it. I figured it was a wrong number. Then I got another, with my name.

"Who is this?"

"Sorry, I wouldn't expect you to have my number after all these years."

And then it came. My adorable husband sends me a picture from a pay as you go phone he picked up. It's him. Hair slicked back, gold chain, sunglasses, and shirt unbuttoned halfway looking like the mid-40's version of at least five douchebags I dated in college. He knew my old type as we joked about it for years and he nailed it. I sent him an 'lol' before realizing what he was doing. We texted back and forth like that for a while, but never talked about it beyond that. I tried that first day when he got home, but he shushed me right away and dismissed it "I have no idea what your talking about".

He played his part as an ex trying to get back in my pants and I played my part as the married woman flirting way too much, but unwilling to do anything except send some pictures. It really worked us both up. We left the role-playing back at the office and started role playing behind the scenes, as if we were hiding it from each other. He'd fuck me like he was trying to claim me against all others and I fucked him like he was just some guy I used for sex. After he'd ask me what I was thinking of or if there was anything I'd like to tell him, but I never broke character. I told him everything was fine and he had nothing to worry about. We had a great time with it for a while. It was naughty, dirty, and totally safe. We did end up discussing it after a while, still taking care not to break character or get so detailed it would upset the fantasy situation. By that time our communication was so strong we could keep it quite vague and still understand each other. It was somehow healing to share those dark relationship moments with the person who you're actually supposed to be fantasizing about instead of some homewreckers who don't really care about you.

I decided we needed to expand our horizons and go deeper. I snuck into the shower while he was watching a game one night. I got dolled up with heavy makeup and slutty lingerie, sprayed my entire body with perfume, walked into the room, turned off the TV, and told Alexa to play stripper _usic (which doesn't work, BTW, I had to finally tell her a song specifically. I gave him my best version of a strip club lap dance, pulled his cock out and shoved it in as he did his best faux protest act. I was really surprised at how it made me feel. I felt hot. I felt sexy. It was dirty and I felt like a total whore. I felt like I was being used and it felt incredible.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Middlesbrough

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Leeds

cambridge

By *XXDREAMMan  over a year ago

sudbury

I guess this is where she explores it more and cheats on him again haha

outskirts

Our sex normalized a bit after that. We weren't doing as much kinky or role-playing stuff, but were still going at it like animals. Him and me, one on one, with no special additives. It was great for both of us. We both still liked extras here and there, but we also realized we don't need them. Sex is just good and we were both pretty damn good at it. Everything just synced up with us friendship, marriage, sex, everything. We were getting great.

I didn't even realize where we were at first that night. I tried putting that memory behind me, but my husband remembered. We were out with another couple and both of us girls wanted to dance. We dragged our reluctant husbands to the club. The same club in which I hooked up with Mr. Big Cock Stall Guy.

"How do you feel being back here?" my husband inquired.

I felt a little queasy as I immediately realized what he was asking. I told him I was ok, but he could feel my uneasiness. He comforted me and quickly made me forget in the best way possible. He danced with me. My husband cannot dance. He's got two left feet and sometimes it looks like one of them may be broken or made of rubber or something. He tries for me which melts my heart every time and this time he went all out. At one point he was going so hard with the theatrics a circle formed around us and I got horribly embarrassed. As the night wore on, he didn't give up and I fell in love with him over and over again.

We got d*unk and we danced and danced. We got flirty and before we knew it, were making out in the corner of the club like the college kids.

"I want to fuck you in this club," he screamed in my ear over the pounding _usic.

"Do you know a place?"

His wide grin eased my turning stomach. We were having such a good night and our role playing never hit this close to home. We'd brush against the edges of reality without ever crossing them. This time it was very on the nose. This didn't feel like it was going to as much of a role play as it would be a reenactment.

"Hey, I'm for real. I want to fuck you here. It's the only one we haven't tried, right?"

He had a point, or so it seemed in my d*unken haze. He kept kissing on my neck and rubbing my ass long enough to convince me. We snuck into the same stall I had used some two years prior as he demanded, and he laid into me. I thought we were sure to get busted and kicked out of the club the way he had me howling in there. Lots of commentary from the outside as we carried on. He fucked me just like Mr. What's His Face per my direction and for the first time in my life I actually squirted. ALL over everything. When he was about to cum, I dropped to my knees on the wet, disgusting floor and jerked him off onto my face. I don't know why I did it, but I felt so dirty, disgusting, and hot in that moment I kind of went crazy. I tried to go full pornstar mode, wiping my face and mouth and licking my fingers. He helped me clean my face (and knees) with toilet paper before we left the stall and regrouped with our friends, his pants still soaked in my ejaculation, looking like someone doused him with a drink. We went home shortly thereafter and didn't speak a word of it until the next day.

Whitchurch Shropshire

Middlesbrough

Scarborough

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

limerick

Enjoying this

outskirts

"Dirty bathroom sex is kinda fun, eh?" he asked as I scrambled some eggs.

"It sure was last night!"

He wrapped his arms around my stomach and kissed my neck, "did you do all that with 'the guy' that night?"

"Oh my god no."

"Ok, tell me."

He continued softly kissing my neck and began touching my tits through my satin robe. At first, I objected. I had already told him everything. I mean, I guess not everything. Details that I felt were meaningless now seemed like required information. I felt his cock swelling as he pressed against my ass and began rubbing my pussy through the silk fabric.

"He fucked me like you did... like I told you to, but he didn't finish. He was fucking me and I started feeling sick, so I made him stop. Then I left."

"That's not nearly as hot as I had hoped. Tell me how hot he was," he purred into my ear.

He was grinding hard against my ass and pulled open my robe, lightly touching my moistening womanhood.

"He was pretty good looking. I don't know."

"I want to hear it all. I want to hear how great he was. You told me he was young and good looking, but nothing else. I want to hear it all. How tall? Eyes, hair, his abs... his cock. Tell me everything."

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

Glasgow

outskirts

His finger snuck into my panties and parted my dripping lips. He began aggressively sucking on my neck, breathing heavy, and biting aggressively. I dropped the spatula into the pan and began gyrating on his granite hard dick barely contained in his boxers.

"He was tall. Well over 6 feet. Maybe 6-5. He had a strong build, lean, but muscular. Like a swimmer. His entire body was hard as wood and I could feel his abs through his shirt with my fingers. I could feel them griding against me as he held me up against that wall."

"Fuck yes," He panted. "More."

"He had dark hair, dark eyes, and a bit of stubble. He couldn't have been more than 25. His hands were so big and he was so strong. He made me feel sexy..."

He pulled my robe off my shoulders, moved me against the counter and pressed his member between my legs. I clamped down with my thighs as his helmet almost pushed into my wetness. He worked it around for a few seconds before sliding it in. As he worked himself in and out, I shoved the pan of burning eggs to the other side of the stove and reached back to spread myself for him, accepting every inch. I held my breath and he immediately pulled out, dropping his boxers to the floor.

"Tell me about his cock. Was it big?"

Before I could object, he gripped my ass and slammed back into me. I felt myself gush as he aggressively filled my pussy. He wrapped my hair in his hand and pulled me back into him, slapping himself against me.

"Tell me about his big cock, you whore."

Deep and deliberate, I could feel myself succumbing to his will. He kept pulling, slowly pounding me harder and harder. I was a whore. I was his little whore. He was taking me and I was losing control. Every thrust deep into my womb made me feel like that little stripper whore on the couch. Every slap of his body against my ass made me feel like that cumslut in the bathroom stall. The grip on my hair made me want to be the whore he desired.

"Yeah! Yeah! I AM your little whore! Fuck me!"

He yanked my hair so hard I could feel the skin stretch on my face. He chewed on my neck as he grabbed my throat and hissed into my ear, "You little fucking whore, tell me about his big dick."

My body began to shake and quiver as the orgasm rolled through me.

"FUCK YES! YES IT WAS! HIS COCK WAS BIG! THICK! LONG!"

Glasgow

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Scarborough

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Near MK

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

By *ongueTwistererMan  over a year ago

telford/ shrewsbury/ bridgnorth/ wolverhampton

You never fail to impress always keep me wanting more

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More please

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hot

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic!

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Amazing

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wonderful writing

London

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

outskirts

"That's right, I bet it was. I bet it felt so good. I bet it filled you up, you fucking slut!"

I was no longer in the driver's seat. His fantasy took over. I wasn't there anymore and I swan dived into it.

"Yes! It filled me up abd streched me! He fucked me so hard i came all over his giant cock!"

"Oh you fucking whore! I knew you loved that cock. How's THIS cock? You like it? Is it big enough for you, slut?!"

"FUCK YES! YES! YES! Your big cock is making me cum again! Fuck yes, I love it! I LOVE THAT FUCKING COCK!"

I felt every molecule of his seed pump into me as we both came together. He smashed me against the counter, still pulling hard on my hair as I ground out every last drop. As he softened, he slipped out and our juices spilled down my leg onto the tile. He stumbled back as I lay there against the counter panting. The last of his cum leaked from his cock as he grabbed the dish towel, slapped our wetness on my ass, and began the cleanup. After catching my breath, I felt like something had really changed.

During our prior role playing we kept it light. We never used real details or aimed for accuracy in many ways. It was always kind of a generic representation of reality. In the club we had definitely pushed our boundaries, but this time he made me give him some very intimate details that wasn't our usual fantasyland fuck. It made our prior role-playing feel more like a bad movie made from a good book compared to the masterpiece it was just 24 hours earlier.

Later that night after the kids were in bed, I had to address it. Brutal honesty. I flat out told him I wasn't sure it was healthy and he admitted to me that he wasn't completely honest with me and for good reason. He's always had fantasies of me with other men. Prior to our marriage rejuvenation he never explored them much, dismissing them as some sort of sexual defect and in general, a bad idea. However, now with our relationship in full bloom and our role-playing fantasies being acted out, he started exploring those thoughts again.

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Scarborough

cheshire

Really enjoying this

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"Really enjoying this "

Kings lynn

Middlesbrough

By *rTongueMan  over a year ago

" "

Near MK

Explore Explore

outskirts

"Every time I'd catch a guy looking at you, it always drove me wild. I never got angry or jealous, but I did feel a sense of power over those guys. Like, 'you all want to fuck her and you're going to jerk off later thinking about fucking her, but I'M going to be fucking her.' From there I started thinking about other guys doing stuff to you -- just kissing and touching, and that riled me up further."

After I told him about the club, he started having those feelings again and fantasized about me fucking that guy. That slowly developed into fantasies of us having threesomes with other guys, him watching me with other guys, and even allowing me to fuck other couples. He loved my body, loved how I fucked, and thought the 'porn video perspective' would be incredibly hot. All of this was quite shocking and concerning for me. Things were going so well I almost felt like this was some sort of self-sabotage. Once he spilled his guts I had questions, many questions. Ultimately, we ended the conversation with the understanding that this was just a fun fantasy and nothing more.

But it was so much more.

Our sex life shifted from that point on. The standard role-playing scenarios we played with fell to the side and it all became about me fucking other guys. We bought more dildos and vibrators and he gave them men's names. He'd often start up our sex with dirty talk about 'who's cock I'd want to take' that night. Foreplay often consisted of him watching me with a toy, moaning another man's name and him jerking off next to me. He'd leave the room and walk in on me 'with another man.' He'd make me suck his dick while he toyed my pussy with 'Sèan' or 'Jock' or 'Chad' or one of the others. He even bought some smaller 'guys' to start exploring a double-penetration fantasy he was developing. He'd work one into me as I masturbated with another and a few times, we managed to get the smallest one, 'Billy,' while he was already fucking me. It was new, exciting, and really working for us.

It's been a couple of months of vigorous sex and playing up his fantasies and our limits with role playing and a drawer full of toys. Now I'm sitting here at this hotel bar wondering what's about to happen. We're on one of his annual business conference trips and the drinks have been flowing.

As soon as we met Aron my husband started acting weird. Aron wasn't one of the annoying vendors or boring lecturers at this conference; most of them had left that morning. He was just a guy on a fishing trip with family members who were much older and "with strict 8pm bed times." He began chatting with my husband at the bar the night before, after I had gone back to the room. Apparently, they talked everything from college basketball to bass fishing and he was a real cool guy. And being the only guy in his group under 60, he spent all week at the bar every night trying desperately to talk to people his own age. While my husband and I were almost a decade older, he was the first guy to shoot the breeze with him that "wasn't a total weirdo." Software engineering conference, go figure.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

cheshire

Near MK

west midlands

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Whitchurch Shropshire

close

By *aytimer50Man  over a year ago

surbiton

High quality and so authentic !

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Plymouth

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

limerick

Kings lynn

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Loving where this is hopefully heading

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

Great story

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great writing as always ?? ??

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Loving this, very well written story!!!

London

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Excellent story so far

outskirts

My husband talked up his new friend to me all day. "Honey you're gonna love him. He's such a nice guy, and funny!" I didn't think much of it even after first meeting meeting him early in the day as the conference wrapped up. Yes, Aron was a very nice guy. Charming, funny, and strangely good looking. You wouldn't pass him on the street and think, "oh my god he's so hot," but he had a confidence about him that definitely drew you in. To be fair, it's not like he was ugly or anything. Just not my type, I guess. Above average height, nice teeth, pretty eyes and a pretty decent build. I'm just not really into blondes or that gym sort of thing he had going on, but I'm sure I have a friend or two that would swoon for him.

I'm sitting here in awe at what I'm trying to deny is happening. I believe my husband is flirting with this fucking guy. He's buying him drinks; he's laughing too hard at his jokes. What the fuck is going on? I hope he isn't thinking what I think he's thinking...

"I'm going hit the restroom," Aron says as he stands up.

"What do you think your doing?" I snip after Aron's a safe distance away. I'm not feeling this ear to ear grin my husband is giving me.

"We're not having a threesome with this guy."

"What makes you think I'm trying to?"

"For fuck's sake. If you were a girl, he would have already fucked you by now. It's like you're throwing yourself. ourselves. at him."

"Well, I was just thinking... wait... is it obvious?"

"Probably not to him because you guys are idiots, but yes, it's obvious."

"Ok. I'm sorry. Can you at least play along for a while? Flirt with him a little. I want to watch. Then we can go fuck like champions later."

"Mmmmm... You're annoying and you're lucky I love you," I say, rolling my eyes.

I'm still stewing a little as aron plops down on the bar stool. The bar is emptying fast and hubby is making his move.

"Hey babe, looks like some of those loungers are open. Do you guys want to move this party to where it's a little more comfortable."

cambridge

Scarborough

Kings lynn

outskirts

Jesus Christ why don't you just rip your panties off and stuff 'em in his pocket already? Ugh, I'll play along. For him.

"Of course, babe. Get us another round of drinks and Aron and I will save the spot."

Making sure I shake my wide hips a little extra, I lead Aron to the open love seat and two chairs with the glass filled fire pit in the middle. I grab Aron's hand and direct him into the loveseat as he tries sitting in one of the chairs.

"Sit with me until Sam gets here. I don't want any creeps thinking I'm available" I giggle as I rub his knee. I'm being such a dumb, obvious flirt.

We're sitting in awkward silence waiting for Sam and Aron's smelling the chum in the water, "Can I ask you something?"

I'm smiling and gazing into his pretty blue eyes while being as sultry as possible, "You can ask me anything."

"Are you two..." Aron sips his beer. "Swingers?"

I giggle like a little girl, mostly involuntarily as a flood of sexual deviancy fills my body, "not yet honey."

Aron's eyes go wide as I touch his shoulder and squeeze his upper thigh suggestively, hoping Sam is watching and enjoying this.

"Not yet, huh? Does that mean you're trying?" He's squirming.

"Not exactly trying. Just not exactly not trying either," I say as I pick up my glass and tongue the straw into my mouth, staring directly into his eyes.

"Am I being pranked? It someone about to jump out and show me where the cameras are?" Aron laughs.

"Sorry no. You're stuck here with me. Just me."

"And your husband?"

"I think he's taking his time so we get to know each other," I say looking back and scanning the bar. Aron's looking as well.

"Where did he go?"

My panties are getting wet as I realize I'm left all alone. Sam wants me to push this thing further and I'll admit, its beginning to really make me hot. I'm starting feel dirty and I'm getting really horny. How far should I push this?

"Oh, am I not enough company for you?" I pout as I slide away and point my knees toward him.

"I didn't mean it like that. I'm just a little nervous now."

"Don't be nervous. You're great. Let's just relax and chill out."

Aron's still looking around as I kick off my heels and prop my legs up on his, keeping my thighs apart so maybe he can catch a glimpse of my dampened panties.

"You make a comfortable footrest; I hope you don't mind."

He looked! I don't know what he saw, but he was definitely trying to catch a view up my skirt exactly as I hoped. Oh my god, this is such a turn on. I feel like such a slut.

"No, I don't mind."

"Ok then, would you mind rubbing my feet? Those heels are a killer and I've been walking around in them all day."

Aron's looking around nervously. I spread my knees wide this time, inviting him in. I smile at him, closing my thighs slowly as he stares.

"Aron, don't worry about him. Just worry about my aching feet and my soft skin."

As his rough hands holds my foot, I push the other into his crotch, feeling his hardening cock.

"Mmm that's nice. You have strong hands.. And a nice cock."

I'm glad he smiled cause that just felt really silly. Then again, I'm teasing his hard dick through his jeans so he should be smiling! He's doing a pretty good job on my feet too.

"Go higher, my calves need attention too."

He seems a bit nervous as his rough hands begin working the underside of my calves. He's strong and this feels really good. I'm feeling very naughty and start kneading his hard cock again with my foot.

"Mmm... go higher, don't be shy," I purr.

Aron's staring at my body as his hands slowly move up my legs and onto my lower thighs, gently massaging just above my knee, threatening under the hem of my skirt.

"I said don't be shy, they hurt all the way up."

Leeds

cheshire/Preston

Kings lynn

Middlesbrough

cheshire

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Sounds like somthing I would like my wife to do.

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Kettering

Wow getting so damn horny

Near MK

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

Damn!

close

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Plymouth

Hot hot story

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely wanting more of this

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Holy shit. Like Aaron I’ve a granite hard cock right now.

Scarborough

""

Aron's still looking around as I kick off my heels and prop my legs up on his, keeping my thighs apart so maybe he can catch a glimpse of my dampened panties.

"You make a comfortable footrest; I hope you don't mind."

He looked! I don't know what he saw, but he was definitely trying to catch a view up my skirt exactly as I hoped. Oh my god, this is such a turn on. I feel like such a slut.

"No, I don't mind."

"Ok then, would you mind rubbing my feet? Those heels are a killer and I've been walking around in them all day."

Aron's looking around nervously. I spread my knees wide this time, inviting him in. I smile at him, closing my thighs slowly as he stares.

"Aron, don't worry about him. Just worry about my aching feet and my soft skin."

As his rough hands holds my foot, I push the other into his crotch, feeling his hardening cock.

"Mmm that's nice. You have strong hands.. And a nice cock."

I'm glad he smiled cause that just felt really silly. Then again, I'm teasing his hard dick through his jeans so he should be smiling! He's doing a pretty good job on my feet too.

"Go higher, my calves need attention too."

He seems a bit nervous as his rough hands begin working the underside of my calves. He's strong and this feels really good. I'm feeling very naughty and start kneading his hard cock again with my foot.

"Mmm... go higher, don't be shy," I purr.

Aron's staring at my body as his hands slowly move up my legs and onto my lower thighs, gently massaging just above my knee, threatening under the hem of my skirt.

"I said don't be shy, they hurt all the way up.""

Great the way this naturally progresses

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

Great story

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

cambridge

By *eardedblokeMan  over a year ago

sidmouth

cheshire/Preston

By *heStockingsmanMan  over a year ago

marske

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Whitchurch Shropshire

Another well written Story by Fiona, please keep going.

outskirts

His hands are now up my skirt and I feel like I'm going leak all over this seat. He feels so good and I know Sam says he wants this, but what the fuck am I doing? Have I gone too far? He's getting so close to my pussy. I'm so fucking hot, but I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with all of this.

"Hey guys, you ready for some drinks?" Sam's grinning ear to ear, drinks in hand, and Aron's hands dart out from under my skirt.

My husband's looking at me like it's Christmas morning.. maybe this isn't all bad.

"Uh.. yeah.. sorry.. I was just..." poor Aron's stammering.

"Hey man, it's all good. She's hot and we know it. She's allowed to play all she wants, right babe?"

All I want? He's all in. But am I?

"There's a first time for everything!" I'm nervous, but still finding myself still tickling Aron's cock with my toes.

"Well, I can tell you were doing a good job on her, Aron. If it doesn't make you uncomfortable, I'd love to watch you continue to massage my wife's legs. She's been on her feet all day and I know she could use it."

A wave of guilt flows over me as I watch Aron get uncomfortable. Ok, ok, I think this has gone far enough.

"Ok Sam, I think that's enough," I'm sitting back up. "I think you're making Aron uncomfortable."

"I think I'm good. I've just never done anything like this before and I'm half expecting you to jump over here and start punching me in the face."

"No way man. This is totally my thing," Sam says. He just cannot stop grinning and it's really making me feel better.

I'm feeling myself becoming that horny little slut I've been in our little role play sessions as Aron resumes working my upper thighs. I'm right back in our 'threesome dildo' foreplay. It's making me crazy with anticipation.

"Sam, he doesn't want you to watch, obviously. Leave us alone and go get some shots or something."

I'm not just playing the part now.. I am her. I am his little fuck slut. His whore. He wants me to put on a show and now I'm all in. This isn't just for him, it's for us. It's for me. And just like at home, he's going to walk in on me sucking my dido and demand access to my open holes. I'm going to suck Aron's dick and he's going to love it. I lay back with my head on Aron's lap, rubbing my tits through my blouse and blowing a kiss at my husband. He saunters back to the bar with a big smile on his face.

"Touch me," I coo, staring up at him as he scans the patio.

"I don't know if we should be doing this right here."

"Look around Aron, hardly anyone can see over here with all these plants and there's basically nobody left anyway."

Flicking open the top three buttons on my blouse and pulling my shirt open to expose my silky black bra, I nuzzle my face into his crotch., mouthing his hardness through his jeans.

"It's kinda hot being out here, you know? Now touch me."

Aron's calloused hands begin lightly grazing my bra as I arch my back and rubbed my face against him. He's starting to settle into it, running his hands over my flat tummy and squeezing my tits through the padded silk fabric.

"They're real. I know they don't look it, but they're real. Perky D's since 18. Touch them, Aron."

His cool finger tips move under my bra, finding my hard nipple as I hike up my skirt, exposing my wet panties to the cool evening air.

"Mmmm... I like that" I whisper as if I were perfectly playing my role back in the bedroom at home, my fingers working lightly around my sopping hot center. I reach up and open the front of my bra, offering my big soft tits to Aron's hard, powerful hands.

Kettering

London

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Getting better

outskirts

He squirms a little as he squeezes both of my breasts together and leans forward to take a nipple into his mouth.

"OH YES!"

Someone had to hear that, but I don't care. I feel like I'm about to cum from this simplest of touch. My fingers are toying my slick lips under my panties and my legs are spread wide, totally exposing me to anyone who looks past these ferns. I'm such a sexy little whore. The cool air on my hot pussy and his nibbling mouth on my bosom is incredible. I want his cock, right now! I sit up and stand in front of him, blouse flowing open as I pop the last few buttons and my rock-hard nipples glistening in the cool breeze. I straddle his lap pulling his head into my tits so he can lick and fondle me more.

I look up to see Sam sitting kneeling behind us on the next couch over, rubbing himself through his slacks. He's smiling and giving me a nod of approval. I smile back as I feel Aron's hands slide up the back of my skirt and begin pawing on my, round ass. I cannot believe how fucking hot this is. My head rolls back as I grind Aron's cock and his hands roam my body. He's kissing my neck as I'm running my fingers through his thick, blonde hair. I grab his face and kiss him. He's clamping down on my ass so hard as our tongues flick and probe, struggling for control.

"Guys, I hate to interrupt, but we gotta go, NOW!" Sam demands.

"Shit man, I'm sorry, I got carried away..."

"No Aron, you're fine, but I think we just got caught cause some guy at the bar was just pointing in this direction and talking to the bartender."

I'm scrambling to pull my skirt down and close my blouse as we shuffle out into the parking lot. I lead the way to a side entrance that I noticed when we first checked in.

"There's a door over here, Sam you got your card?"

Sam swipes us in and I suggestively grab his still thickened cock through his dress pants. He grabs my hand, gives me a kiss and a sweet little smile as we follow Aron down the corridor. I catch a glimpse of myself in the giant metal artwork as I walk by, my breasts swinging proudly under my untucked blouse, bra loose in my shirt. We round the corner to find a group getting onto the elevators, doors closing behind them.

Aron seems nervous and awkward again. "Ok guys, it's been a very fun and interesting evening. I guess I'll see you later."

I find myself pouting as I clutch Sam's arm. I'm still so hot.. so wet. I really wanted to take this further.

"I think we'd all be disappointed if we didn't crack open the bottle of wine we got at the beginning of the conference," Sam insisted. Ah yes, the cheap fruit basket they have for you in the rooms sometimes when you attend these conferences. We usually just leave the whole thing there because the wine is usually so shitty anyway.

Aron's face is red as the elevator doors open and Sam gestures him inside.

cheshire/Preston

Lucky guy

Whitchurch Shropshire

This is fucking hot

Kettering

mullingar

By *otNottmCplCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

outskirts

"Aron, you don't have to come if don't want to... but I want you to... and I think she does too." He follows us in and as the door shuts, I break free from Sam and step forward ito Aron, gazing into his eyes and rubbing my hand down his bulging chest.

Sam steps in behind and runs his hands up the side of my shirt, kissing me softly on my neck. I lean in to Aron and nibble his lips as he parts his mouth and begins swirling his tongue into mine. Aaron's hand finds my hot little pussy, dripping through my panties as Sam lifts my skirt.

*DING!*

We've arrived at our floor and it's decision-making time. Sam leaves me and Aron still kissing in the elevator and steps outside. As I break our kiss, Aron still seems reluctant.

"I REALLY want you to have a drink with us, Aron." I plea as I reach down and resume stroking his almost hard dick.

"Yeah Aron, I can use some help with this one," Sam says with a laugh.

"What the hell?" Aron chuckles under his breath.

Sam is at least 20 feet ahead of us and getting further away as Aron and I hang on each other down the hall. He's loosening up. I'm rubbing his cock through his jeans and he's up my shirt. We're kissing and giggling. Sam's standing holding the door open with that same giant grin on his face, noticeably filling out the front of his pants with excitement.

"I'll pop the wine and you two get comfortable," he says as we stumble through the door past him.

I spin Aron around as we make it into the middle of the room, lick his mouth, and push Aron back onto the bed. Sam stands at the counter pulling the wine from the basket, never taking his eyes off of us.

"Screw top, that's how you know it's good," Sam mumbles as I begin slowly unbuttoning my blouse for Aron.

Aron's back on his elbows as I step between his legs and unveil myself to him, dropping my shirt and bra onto the floor behind me. He reaches forward, but I slap his hand away, shaking my finger in front of my wry little smile. I turn around and sway my hips as I unzip my skirt. I bend over as I push it down, exposing my big round ass and my favorite lacey black thong. I feel his rough hands squeezing me and spreading my pussy with the tips of his thumbs. I must be dripping from these obviously saturated panties.

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *oonMagicManMan  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Love this

outskirts

"She gives a hell of a lapdance.. show him hun," Sam proudly states as he drops two glasses of wine on the desk and sits down swirling his glass in the open chair.

"I don't know Sam, he still kinda looks uncomfortable."

"Yeah Aron, let's all get more comfortable." Sam pulls off his shirt, pulls off his belt, and drops his slacks to the floor, sitting back down on the chair, playing with himself through his boxers.

Aron sits up and pulls his shirt over his head, exposing a nice, muscular chest and nearly defined abs. I step forward into him allowing his hands to roam my ass and thighs while his face is buried in my tits. I can feel the warmth from his strong body as I claw his back and shoulders, pulling him against me. I can't take it anymore. I shove him back as hard as I can and drop to my knees between his legs, grabbing handful of the top of his jeans, tugging as I lick his hairless stomach.

"Oh yeah baby, suck his cock," Sam moans.

I unbutton his jeans as he begins shuffling out of them, his pretty cock springing up and slapping his stomach as his pants and boxers slide down his thighs. I run my hands over his shaven crotch as he steps out of his pants, playing with his large balls and teasing his perfect piece.

"He's got a nice one, huh?" Sam pants.

"It's perfect. Not too big, but not at all small. I bet it fits just right."

"Why don't we find out then?"

A flash of guilt and insecurity begins to hit me. Everything has moved so fast and I really don't want this to end badly. I slow my hands over his lovely package as I began to wonder if we should really be doing this. I look back at Sam who's now naked, stroking his cock and leaning forward.

"Go ahead babe. I want to see you work that dick," he assures.

I turn back to Aron who's again on his elbows staring at me like I'm about to be feasted upon. His ravenous intensity is a real turn on as I stare past his cock and into his ice blue eyes. I grip the top of his pole and begin licking his balls, eventually tonguing up his length and taking his engorged head into my mouth. I'm twisting my hands around his shaft and tonguing around the head as I feel Sam move in behind me. His stiffness is pressed against my ass as he rubs my pussy from behind. I reach back and begin stroking his cock as his fingers plunge into my hot little canal. I continue working Arons beautiful member, consumed by sexual energy and carnal deviancy.

The squishing sounds of Sam's fingers inside of me drive my mind deep onto Aron's steel shaft. Releasing Aron's cock, I turn around, bend over and give Sam a big deep kiss as I sit and hump against Aron's throbbing member. I grab Sam's fingers to lick myself off as he tugs his swollen cock.

"MMmmm."

I stand and turn back to Aron who's slowly stroking himself in anticipation. Crawling up on the bed, I let my swinging tits graze back and forth over his burning manhood as I lick and kiss up his chest. Reaching his neck and throwing my leg over him, I bite his ear and grab his cock, taking it completely inside of me, down onto his tensed-up jewels. I'm working up and down, feeling my wetness gliding onto him. He's so deep in me as I grind back and forth, working my clit hard into him. Sam is rubbing my ass, working a finger around my creamy lips as Aron is massaging my tits.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

mullingar

west midlands

close

north east lincs

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

Smoking!