FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting Mandy - Part II

Meeting Mandy - Part II

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i-guy1966 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gravesend

My relationship with Mandy was mainly sexual but it suited us both. I didn't know many people in the village and certainly not in my age group. Mandy worked busy shifts as a doctor so for her it was convenient. It was forecast to be a hot day so we'd set up the sun loungers on Mandy's patio next to the fence that bordered her neighbour. It was definitely a sun trap and I had to admit that Mandy looked really hot in her skimpy bikini her skin glistening with sun oil. We had a cool box full of ice and beers and we both knew that after a few hours of sun, we'd end up going inside and fucking as her house mate Sam was working.

I dozed in the heat and was vaguely aware of Jack next door tending his garden. He was retired and friendly enough but probably lonely as his wife had died some years prior. Mandy swung her legs off of her lounger and walked to the fence. “Hello Jack” she said smiling. “Would you like a beer?”. “Sorry love?” he replied. His hearing and I suspected his eye sight too were not what they used to be. Mandy leaned down and took a beer from the cooler and dangled it above the fence. “Oh” said Jack “That's great thanks”. Mandy twisted the cap off and passed the beer to Jack. “Cheers” she said smiling. Jack raised the bottle and then took a swig. “That's nice and cold” Jack said “just what I needed”. With the fence being half height, Jack couldn't see me which suited me as I'm not one for small talk. “Is Mike not about enjoying the lovely weather?” Jack asked Mandy. I raised my foot and tapped Mandy's buttock causing it to bounce. She glanced at me and shaking my head, I put my finger to my lips. “Erm, no” she replied “he's in doors somewhere”.

It was then an idea came to mind. Mandy and me had a “thing” going where we would challenge the other to sexual dares. We would be careful not to cause offence to anyone and certainly this never involved anything illegal. I tapped her bum with my foot again and signed the letter “D” to her indicating that I had a dare for her. The deal with us was, that you would turn down a dare, but the next time you couldn't and it could well be more risky. Mandy shot me a glance and silently mouthed “no” before turning back to Jack. They continued their small talk as Jack explained what he planned to do in the garden. Mandy kept glancing at me, clearly nervous about the original dare and what it might escalate to if she declined.

With her hand below the fence line, she point at Jack and motioned to me that she would not be doing anything that involved her neighbour. I gestured back with a shake of the head pointing in Jack's general direction and then shook my hand to indicate that Jack would not be involved. Mandy, whilst still talking to Jack, gave me the OK sign. I drained the last bit from my bottle and then did the same with Mandy's. It didn't go unnoticed. I pointed at the cooler and gestured that she should get another beer for herself. I sat up and leaning forward, removed the top of the cooler for Mandy, setting it down quietly on her lounger. As she bent forward to take a beer, I quickly tugged at the cords with side of her bikini bottoms and before she had realised, they were around her ankles. From Jack's point of view he couldn't see that Mandy was now naked below the waste. I quietly opened the sun oil and pouring some in my hand, I began to rub in into Mandy's arse cheeks, roughly handling her buttocks. Mandy widened her stance a little and I continued rubbing oil around the top of her legs. She leaned forward with her elbows on top of the fence. If Jack were nearer he'd have a lovely view of her oiled breasts barely contained by her bikini top.

I slowly teased her bum, getting the hole all oily before moving down to her pussy. At the first touch, she thrust her hips back a little and I knew she was getting horny – I suspected it was a combination of the risky environment and the hot sun. My index finger slid easily into her hot pussy the sun oil initially providing the lubrication and then her own juice. Slowly I slide my finger in and out of her. I noticed that she swapped he beer into her left hand and her right hand moved down between her legs to provide the stimulation that her clit so badly wanted.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Gravesend

This is part one:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1143742

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Nice

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Gravesend

Mandy began to stimulate herself as I pumped my finger in and out of her. Although she tried to maintain her conversation with Jack, her sentences were shorter and there were more pauses. Jack didn't seem to notice and continued talking about his courgettes. I removed my index finger from Mandy and replaced it with my middle finger thus providing a little more penetration for her. I could tell she would cum soon as her right hand was a blur working her own clit. Her left forearm rested on the fence top. With a stifled cry, her head went down onto her forearm as her knees bent a little and shook as she came. I could just make out “Oh..oh” from her as her shoulders shuddered a little. I heard Jack ask “You ok love?” as Mandy twitched the final few times. She looked up at him suddenly aware she'd orgasmed whilst talking to her neighbour, even if he hadn't realised it. “I err...think I've got a spot of hayfever” she said. “I'll be back in a minute” and with she turned and walked towards the house mouthing “bastard!” at me along with her sexy grin. I was feeling smug laying there having called another dare and her having seen it through. It was then I heard Mandy shout from inside “Jack, I'll be a minute but Mike is coming out to chat with you”.

My smugness evaporated instantly as I realised she had got her own back with no effort at all. I stood and greeted Jack, “Hi” I said trying to look interested and friendly. “Hello” said Jack. “I was just talking to Mandy and she suddenly started sneezing I think. Is she alright?”. I glanced inside but could not see her. I replied in a louder voice hoping she could hear “I'm sure she's fine and will come outside again soon. So what else are you planning to plant this year?” I asked even though I wasn't really interested. Jack began to explain his grand plan and I smiled and nodded but it was all just bla bla bla by the time it entered my brain. After a short while I noticed movement and with a quick glance I saw Mandy was back but she'd removed her bikini top. Her sumptuous breasts were all oiled and shiny and she quietly sat on her lounger before laying down and opening her legs. Maintaining eye contact, she picked up an empty beer bottle and began to fuck herself with it.

My cock began to stir and it was soon straining against my shorts. Mandy's left hand was busy squeezing her oiled breasts and flicking her nipples. Fortunately Jack had turned and was pointing around his garden undoubtedly providing me with the details of his planting plan. I noticed that Mandy's hips rose to meet the bottle with each thrust and her eyes never left mine. As quickly as she had started, she removed the bottle from her dripping pussy and placed it back on the floor. She then sat up and signed the letter “D” back to me and before I could do anything, she was tugging at the bow securing my shorts and then pulling them down to my ankles. My hard cock sprang up and Mandy knelt by me and gripped my cock before sucking on it as if her depended on it.

Gravesend

Mandy was a natural when it came to sucking cock and I could soon feel my juices rising and she knew it. She took my cock from her mouth and began to lick my balls whilst gently wanking me. I was still looking at Jack nodding and smiling and responding with the occasional “right” or “ok”. It was surreal being totally naked and being sucked off just yards from my elderly neighbour. A sharp but pleasurable pain again drew my attention back to Mandy as she began pinching my scrotum between her teeth. After about half a dozen of these little bites she would run her tongue over me again and then more biting. Mandy then placed the end of my cock just in her mouth and held it with her lips while flicking her tongue over the end. With her hands free, she reached for the sun oil and poured some into her left hand. With her right, she put the bottle on the floor and took hold of my cock and started sucking me with one intention only – to make me cum. As the pleasure on my cock increased I felt Mandy's oily finger locate my arse and work its way in. It completely sent me over the edge as she knew it would as I pumped my cum into her mouth as wave after wave of my orgasm shook through me.

Mandy leaned back and raised her eye brows and then winked at me. She had a small string of my cum on her chin and she slowly wiped off with the end of her finger before flicking at it with her tongue. I was feeling a little light headed and quickly made my excuses “Jack – could you excuse me briefly please? I'd better go and see where Mandy got to”. I walked into the cool of the house and Mandy followed thankfully with my shorts. She laughed “Ha got you back. Sam would find it hilarious that you came whilst talking to Jack”. I responded “and knowing your house mate I think she'd find it equally hilarious that you did too!”. “Maybe” she replied throwing my shorts at me. Catching them I told her “You'd better get dressed too”. She walked to the coffee table where her bikini was but stopped and put a foot on it. “I got too worked up playing with that beer bottle just now” she told me “so I just need your tongue to make me cum”. I walked over to her and knelt in front of her and I looked up into her eyes as my tongue slowly moved over her clit. She gasped and began playing with her nipples. I gripped her arse and decided that the next dare I had for her would be something very different indeed.

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Can’t wait to find out the next dares

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great restart, thanks for bringing this back to life

Gravesend

After a few weeks of thought, one thing kept coming back to me. Mandy did not have an off switch. Once she was turned on or horny, she had to cum. That, I decided would form the basis of my next dare. However, there would definitely be (from Mandy's point of view) far too much time between being turned on and finally getting the release of a climax.

The following week, I spent a morning in the local town searching the charity shops eventually finding what I was after. The item in question was priced at £15 but since the charity was for Mind I thought I'd reverse haggle with the lady there and she agreed to take £20. I knew I was going to get my monies worth. The next stop was the dry cleaners where I handed over the item for an express clean. While I waited, I grabbed a take away coffee and while drinking it, worked out the finer detail of Mandy's next dare.

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Glad this thread is back ?? ??

Gravesend

The next weekend that Mandy was not working, we agreed that she would come over to my place as her house mate Sam was also off, so we wouldn't have her house to ourselves. Mandy arrived with a small overnight bag. Upon entering she shot me her sexy smile “So, I'm very interested to know what you've got in store for me” she said with raised eyebrows. “All in good time” I said, “Drink?”. “Hmmm, yes, why not?” she said. I poured her a glass of wine and got myself a beer. “So, have you packed the requested clothing?” I asked. “Yeeeesssss” she said rolling her eyes. “I've packed my red underwear set and my match high heels”. “Great” I replied “I think we're going to have fun tonight”. Mandy replied “So long as today it doesn't involve Jack next door” followed with a smile. “Nope” I said, “just you and me”.

We chatted for a while and having finished her wine, Mandy announced she was going for a shower. Ten minutes later I heard the hair dryer upstairs so I headed up for the bathroom for my own shower. Once done I dried myself, wrapped the towel around my waist and headed for the bedroom but I was unexpectedly met by Mandy on the landing. She had on her red bra, knickers and suspender belt with black stocking and high heels. She looked stunning and she knew she looked stunning as she was well aware of the bulge forming under my towel. Her right hand slid down her flat belly and into the top of her knickers so she could gently rub herself. With her free hand, she steadied herself on the wall and got to her knees, beckoning me over. As I approached, she tugged my towel away and began using her mouth on my cock. I knew that if I let carry on for too long we'd end up just fucking on the landing, more than likely with her bent over the banister and as much as I wanted to fuck her, I was dead set on making her wait.

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Gravesend

I withdrew my cock from her mouth. “Stand up!” I ordered. I offered her a hand which she took and rose to her feet. I in turn sank to my knees and slid her knickers down over her hips. She removed a glistening finger from her cunt and offered it to my eager mouth. I sucked it clean and then buried my tongue inside her. My right hand was behind her squeezing her arse and my left was brushing her sensitive nipples that I could feel hard beneath her bra.

Mandy's breathing was increasing as she rhythmically pressed her hips into my face. I knew now that she was set on cumming. I quickly grabbed her hips and pulled her from my face before telling her “I'd better get dressed”. I got up, grabbed my towel and walked into the bedroom.

Gravesend

Mandy followed, holding her knickers to prevent them from falling down but not pulling them up as in her mind, we were not finished yet. “Why are you getting dressed?” she asked. “In case you had forgotten, it's dare Saturday and it's my dare. So, we're going out” I told her. She pulled up her knickers and then threw her arms to the side with the palms up. “I didn't bring a skirt or a dress. I can't go out like this!” she said sounding exasperated. “I know” I said “Looking behind the door”.

Mandy turned and saw behind the door in clear dry cleaning shop plastic, a long coat. “But..........I don't understand. Where did you get that from? And.......” she said looking very puzzled.

“It's simple” I said “We're going to the pub. You will be wearing your underwear and the coat on top”. Mandy shot me a glance that inferred “bastard” and then her face softened. Before she could say anything I told her “If and only if you do as you're told, then you can looking forward to a good fucking later”. I began to dress and Mandy pulled the plastic from the coat and then opened it up revealing the satin lining. “Hmmmm” she said “Someone has been thoughtful” running her hand over the smooth satin. Fastening my jeans, I removed the coat from the hanger and held it up so Mandy could try it on. Once her arms were in, she fastened a couple of the buttons and then did the belt up. I stepped back “Give us a twirl then” I said. Mandy obliged. The coat went down to her knees and overall looked a pretty good fit. “Fantastic!” I said “You look good enough to fuck, which is just as well I guess! Let's find my wallet and we'll be on our way”.

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Not sure if I could have that much restraint

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Gravesend

It was a pleasant evening and we walked arm in arm to the local which usually took us about 5 minutes or so. “I feel rather naughty” Mandy told me with a sexy smile. “Good” I replied. “I mean if you had no knickers on then you could be accused of being a slut” I smirked. Mandy instantly responded “I just know I'll be guilty of that later”.

Arriving at the pub, I got us some drinks and we found a table in a quiet corner. We made small talk and during that time I confirmed to myself that we were not in a position to be observed. Mandy said “Well, as our dares go, I'm quite enjoying this one”. I couldn't help but laugh. “It's not the whole dare yet” I said. I picked up my phone and sent a pre-prepared message. A few seconds later, Mandy's phone buzzed. She looked at me, her face wanting confirmation it was from me. I nodded. Mandy unlocked her phone and began to read what I'd sent her.

THE POCKET LININGS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. USING YOUR RIGHT HAND, INSERT IT INTO THE POCKET AND USE YOUR LEFT TO HOLD YOUR DRINK. USE YOUR RIGHT HAND TO PLAY WITH YOURSELF. I WOULD ADVISE YOU AGAINST ACTUALLY CUMMING AS WE BOTH KNOW YOU GET GET A BIT NOISY I WILL DECIDE WHEN I THINK YOU'RE WET ENOUGH TO TAKE HOME AND FUCK

She replaced her phone on the table. Her jaw was open. “Close your mouth” I said. “It's not a good look unless my cock is about to get sucked”. I watched as Mandy's right hand slowly slid into the coat pocket. She uncrossed her legs and parted them slightly. Her right arm stopped moving and a smile slowly spread across her face. “Contact?” I asked. “Oh yes” she purred. “Good. I will at some point need to see evidence of a wet finger” I told her. “As things are right now, I do not foresee that being a problem” she replied.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great start

More please

» Add a new message to this topic