FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first meeting

first meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well it finally happened we had our first meet last night. After being let down a number of times we where getting a bit pissed off with some of the arseholes on here as we were let down by one last night but put up a last min meet and ended up inviting round a local lad. We were begining to think that he was a let down too as he took some time so we went on cam and started to play around with the naked misses when there was a knock on the door, the look on her face was priceless. I open the door and he came in and was meet by naked misses on sofa and his eyes lit up. we soon got down to fun as he only had a short time but it was great fun watching and helping him play with misses, he soon had her tit in mouth and finger in her pussy. Next thing his troussers were off and his hard cock was in his hand as he finger her then she got hold of his member and slow wanked him then took him in her mouth as I licked her pussy. Since his time was short I let him in first, misses bent herself over sofa and had him take her from behind, the look on her face as he slid in was pure lust. I took some pics then fed her my cock, which she sucked like it was last in the world. He pumped away till he shot his bolt then had to go his time was short so after drinks break I took misses to bed and had more fun between us. Looking forward to more meets with him(when he has longer time) and others so look out for meeting dates on profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Se were let down at first attempt,but now after meeting some guys and couples we know how to out the timewasters on here

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would love to try meeting with a nice lady next to try out bi side so any takers just message us and say hello

» Add a new message to this topic