FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Too wet to fuck

Too wet to fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I step out of the car ,my legs tremble with excitement,I know he's watching. They wait for the invite. I tease and rub against their hands, opening my legs , I love to feel their cold fingers pushing inside me..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As they slowy tease and rub you. You let out a slight moan your starting to relax as your suddenly blinded by more car headlights turning into the car park. One guy leaves his lights on you. Your now center stage and every one can see. You there with you legs spread wide

you love to be watched and especially love it when your approached by a woman with inviting eyes and a knowing dirty smile licking her lips and eager to lick yours.as she kisses you she reaches down and investigates your tight,hot wet pussy with her fingers .you know it won't be long until her lips and tongue will be joining them on your pussy.its only then you realise that she appears to be wearing a strap on too.yummy.all this to an audience of hot pervy men .you almost gush at the activity and excitement as she proceeds to have her wicked way with you on the car bonnet.dont worry she says,my friend scamp will soon be joining us ever had three way bi fem fun she says laughing and gesturing to another hot sexy lady to join in from the now growing crowd.

Your pink mini dress is pushed up around your hips and youre sure they can all clearly see how wet and aroused u are by the thought of all these men with their hard cocks.. Some already stroking them over the sight of u. U hear more car doors slam away in the darkness, u cant see anything now blinded by headlights u feel so exposed and slutty wondering how many there are and how it would feel to be used by them. You hear footsteps coming towards u... Then suddenly they stop as u see your girly gay fuck buddy has bravely joined u outside the car. She smiles at u high on lust and exhibitionism before she kneels in the mud at your high heeled feet and begins to hungrily eat your soaking pussy, moaning quietly to herself. U hear groans and murmurs of appreciation from them, as she sucks and licks your clit. It wont be long afford shes licking my bum - the little slut - you think... and sure enough she pushes u up onto the bonnet, pulling your thighs apart frantically so she can get to your bumhole and then begins to lap at it pulling your bumcheeks apart to get deeper all the time playing with her own pussy. U feel braver and more mischiefous now with her with u and u start dirty talking to them, asking if they like watching girls lick each others bottoms, asking if they want u. Your friend takes her busy little tongue out and starts to finger u roughly while sucking your clit and u feel your going to gush. It floods out over her as she screams in delight and gulps at your pussy juice hungrily. U hear strange male voices and grunts and then the footsteps again...

5 men all wall over wanking there Cocks hard and fast after the great show you ladies are doing.

Your lieing on the bonnet still getting your breath back over been made to gush. When you hear moans and groans from the guys who now line up and start shooting there warm cum over you.

It feels so nice as you have now been outside for a while and the heat of all there cum lingers on your cold skin.

Suddenly he looms over you. Your heart starts to pound in your chest, this man makes you lose control like no one has ever done before. You know that the show you have been putting on is all for his benefit. You hope he's pleased. He's kind when he's pleased.

"So my little slut" he says, "you have been enjoying the little game, time to get serious".

He turns you onto your stomach. You feel cloth mopping up the cum running down your thighs then a pair of your dirty and now wet knickers are pushed into your mouth. Your wrists are cuffed together behind your back and he spreads your legs wide. He bends close to your ear. "You are going to be a good girl and let whoever I ask to fuck you. You are not going to cum unless I tell you to. In between each man I am going to spank you hard for being a slut".

He moves away and says loudly, "right boys, who's first?"

[Removed by poster at 07/11/12 19:23:03]

The first one doesn't take long, the stranger grunts as he cums and then whispers thanks.

" Hold her down ladies" he says, " my turn". I can see him stand back and brush the cane against my bum so I know what to expect. The shock takes my breath away as the cane stings my bum. "Still want to play games my little slut?"

He roughly makes me squirt before telling me to open my mouth.

» Add a new message to this topic