FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A naughty set up!

A naughty set up!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMrs322 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sandy

Here we were sitting in the hot tub with the sunshine beaming down on us. The radiance bouncing off her glistening wet body. I can't help but be intoxicated with the view in front of me. Wow! A small breeze caused goosebumps to invade her body as she stepped out of the hot tub. My eyes follow her across the garden, the water still trickling down her curvaceous body. I watch tentatively as she slides her fingers under either side of her polka dot bikini bottoms and adjusts the fabric that is being consumed by her jiggling arse cheeks. Katie must have felt my eyes caressing her because she turned around and was now looking directly at me. Oh shit! She's caught me looking. Not knowing what to do, I made eye contact with her. I watch her eyes glance over to my right where Emily, my wife is sat then over to her boyfriend Terry, who was getting the barbecue ready then back at me. With a cheeky smirk she places her right index finger to her lips in a shushing motion then proceeds to seductively slide her hand down her neck, through her cleavage held in place by a matching cross over bikini top and onwards towards her waist. My eyes glued to her movement. She reached her bikini bottoms, and proceeded to let the tips of her fingers enter the material covering her skin. I glance up and caught her biting her lip. Suddenly she removes her fingertips, turns around and enters the house. Did I really just witness that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sandy

Up until today, i had not ever looked at Katie the way i just did. She was like a sister to me and i thought she felt the same. She often referred to me as her big brother to her friends and boyfriends. Yet here i find myself completely bemused by what had just occurred and extremely turned on.

'Charlie!' I hear Emily say.

Snapping me out of my trance a little disorientated 'it wasn't me' i responded in a sheepish voice.

'What wasn't you?' She asks inquisitively. 'Where have you been? Terry is talking to you.'

'Oh, sorry. Sorry Terry, what was you saying?'

Terry replied 'Burgers are ready, do you want one?'

In my mind, all i was thinking about was devouring Katie. 'I absolutely would. Yes please' i say excitedly. 'Let me just grab a towel and dry off'

I turn to Emily, plant a kiss on her lips and ask if she'd like a drink. reaching into my shorts, she gives a playful squeeze and whispers 'i certainly do' followed by a cheeky wink.

Jumping out of the hot tub, i grab a towel and head inside to fetch the drinks.

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sandy

I take the opportunity of being alone to try to compose myself. Running the cold tap of the kitchen sink. The open wooden blind covered window in front of me overlooks the garden.  I can see the whole garden. Emily smiling at her phone whilst taking selfies in the hot tub and soaking up the sun on the left hand side of the garden. Terry tossing the tongs up in the air and catching them after a flip or two at the end of the garden which is about 3 metres further than the hot tub. On the right side opposite the hot tub is a six seat Rattan garden suite arranged with a table in the middle that is holding the condiments, salad and buns for the barbecue. All shaded by the parasol in the middle.

I hold my hands under the crisp, cool water for a few seconds then splash my face. Such a refreshing sensation, my body shivers as i begin to cool down. Taking the towel thats draped over my shoulders i begin to dry my face. I turn around to head for the fridge whilst doing so. Trying to rub the reminder of the thoughts of Katie out of my head i hear a quiet giggle coming from the other room. Curious, i decide to investigate. 

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

Excellent start

Sandy

Next bit will follow soon, have a bit on this weekend

Sandy

I follow the giggles and discover they are coming from the guest bedroom just down the hall from the kitchen. The door is slightly ajar as i approach. The giggles stopped. From a mid length mirror resting on the floor against the wall, i catch a glimpse of Katie pulling up a different pair of bikini bottoms. Why did she need to change her bottoms i wondered. I stare transfixed as they guide my eyes up the length of her smooth long legs. I watch as the material begins to tighten around her thick thighs as she begins to wiggle a little to assist them over her hips. She adjusts them to a comfortable position and turns to one side then to the other. She must be checking herself out, I think to myself.

I find myself fighting the urge to walk in and and devour her like i do sometimes to Emily when she is getting dressed. Having never perved on someone like this i was really enjoying it.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Sandy

I was surprised to notice a pressure inside my shorts that was uncomfortable from the tight material of them. Oh how i wanted to touch myself. I reached into my shorts to adjust my throbbing cock to a more comfortable position.

What on earth has come over me today, i think to myself?

Upon returning my gaze to the mirror with my hand still in my shorts, i find myself face to face with Katie instead. Towering over her i looked down at her completely dumbfounded. Her eyes canvasing my body, she looked me up and down.

'I see someone's enjoying themselves' Katie announces with a cheeky smile. 'I wish you'd have walked in before i put these on though' gesturing to her bottoms by pulling the material away from her hips and letting them snap back into place. The sound resonated through the hallway we were standing in and pierced my ears, sending an electric feeling through my entire being.

Katie stepped forward, removed my hand from my shorts and knelt down in front of me

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *P69erMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

Sandy

This is so wrong! This is so bad! This is so hot! My brain turned to mush. My words struggled to leave my mouth. Not knowing what to do but feeling so powerful having Katie on her knees in front of me. I closed my eyes, let the breath escape my lungs and i just absorbed the moment.

I felt my cock spring out of my shorts as Katie pulled them down. I hear the sound of her licking her lips getting ready to take me in her mouth. I feel her hand mould around the base of my cock and a sensation of warm breath on the tip. I look down as soon as i feel her mouth encase my head to be certain that i wasn't dreaming. The rush of pleasure invaded me but i noticed that she was holding her phone in her other hand and it was on the selfie camera. Katie was filming herself sucking my cock. Wearing a wicked smile as she came up to the tip before sinking her head back down taking more into her mouth. It looked like she was really enjoying herself watching it happen on the screen in front of her.

Panicking i ask 'What are you filming this for?'

She put her phone down, looked up at me, winked and forced herself on to my raging hard on as far as she could before coming up for a breath and repeating several times. I can feel the tingle in my balls and soak up the feeling. Forgetting about the phone 'That feels incredible!' escapes my mouth in a whisper. I let out a deep breath. All of a sudden my cock is removed from her mouth. She just licked her lips and wiped the sides of her mouth with her fingers.

'Maybe next time you'll walk in, instead of just standing at the door' she says as she holds her hands out for me to help her to her feet.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Redditch

Sandy

I helped her to her feet. 'Thank you Charlie' she says politely with a disarming yet deliberate smile. Katie placed her hands on my flushed cheeks whilst looking into my eyes 'Please think about what i said, won't you?' She playfully slapped my aching cock and ran off towards the kitchen. I thought that slap was very strange because Emily does the same thing when she teases me. Playfully slaps my cock as if to say that's enough for now, behave yourself.

Here i am, stood like a lost little puppy struggling to comprehend what was happening. More confusingly though, I was developing a lustful ache and desire for Katie. Realising i must have been gone some time i thought i had better grab me and Emily that drink i came in to get. Squeezing my still fully erect cock back into my shorts, trying to hide it within the waistband, something catches my eye in the mirror.

Polka-dot bikini bottoms.

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Sounds good

Sandy

Driven by this new found craving for Katie i couldnt control myself. Stood looking down at them, thinking about the last time i saw them clunge to Katie's naked body, being eaten by her juicy, jiggling arse. Never have i thought about someone's worn knickers before but today was proving to be a strange day.

I picked them up without thinking about it and held them in my hand, just staring at them. I wanted to know how Katie tasted and what her scent was like. I couldn't bring myself to sniff them and even worse, taste them. I would have to see how serious she was when i get the opportunity. If another opportunity arises.

I put them back where i found them and headed back out to the garden making sure to grab mine and Emily's drinks too. I walk outside, drinks in hand only to find Emily and Katie sitting on the 2 seater chatting away to each other looking at something on a phone. My heart fell out of my arse.

'You okay Charlie? You look like you've just seen a ghost!' I hear Emily say.

'Im all good' I replied confidently. 'Just saw you girls looking at the phone and panicked, forgetting where i had put mine. Thats all' i laughed. The girls chuckled too.

Kettering

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *asingstokenewbieMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

ayr / glasgow

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

I'm wondering if they are planning a threesome

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Great start

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmm

Sweet

Bet the wife has arranged it

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Sandy

More to come tomorrow onwards. Celebrating our anniversary

mullingar

By *rowsing86Man  over a year ago

North west

By *ilkylicker007Man  over a year ago

travelling

"More to come tomorrow onwards. Celebrating our anniversary "

Loving it!!

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Intriguing x

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

Chester le street

Mmmmmm

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

langley

Looking forward to more

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

Sandy

The initial panic of seeing them looking at a phone soon wore off. As i joined them at the table i was taken back to a moment in our relationship i won't ever forget.

Emily had often voiced her desire to see me with other women after she found some explicit pictures of me and an ex on an old laptop that i had let her use for work. It was just collecting dust and quite frankly, i had forgotten that it contained anything like that. Her reaction was certainly an unexpected one. She sent a NSFW message of her touching herself, telling me how hot and naughty i was. Thinking nothing of it and relishing in the spontaneity of the situation i decided to return the favour. Unbuttoning my shirt and undoing my trousers to reveal i was not wearing any underwear, knowing that she always enjoyed the tease of me going commando i took the picture. As i was about to send it a picture came through. My heart felt out of my arse and panic set in!  A picture of my ex and me. Ankles confined to a spreader bar with her wrists restrained to her ankles. My face buried between her legs, heels resting on my shoulders with the ever so recognisable red soles matching the colour of her arse cheek. 

The message that accompanied read 'i need more of this!!' Since then, we have discussed it in a lot of detail but are yet to delve into making it a reality. Perhaps today is the day that i can make this a reality for her.

Nicely progressing hopefully

Love it

wirral

Whitchurch Shropshire

Northumberland

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Nice

langley

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

like it

London

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Loving this !

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Sandy

Throughout the afternoon i had built up some confidence to potentially make Emily's fantasy a reality, thanks to a little help from the alcohol i had been drinking. I was so turned on at the new thoughts i was having about how, where, when and what i could do to Katie. The possibilities seemed endless. The fact that the girls were constantly flirting with each other more and more as the day progressed made me feel at peace. I now didn't worry too much about the fact that Katie had filmed herself enjoying my cock in her mouth.

Emily knows when i have naughty thoughts in my head, almost as if she can read my mind at times. She had clearly cottoned on to the lustful look on my face. Making a lot of eye contact and biting her lip at me whenever the opportunity arose. This gave me the final push i needed to cement what i was going to do. Feeling the cool breeze Emily asked if i could fetch her cardigan from the car for her. I had no objections and set off to grab what she had asked for.

As i made my way through the house, Terry was by the front door on the phone. He was shouting and pleading with whoever was on the other end. I squeezed past him and opened the door. I picked up Emily's cardigan and headed back to the house. Without a word, Terry stormed past me and huffed.

'Terry, you alright?' I called but he ignored me and carried on walking. I had never really liked him but was always civil because for some reason, Katie did. They had only been dating for a few months and i didnt like the way he spoke to her or treated her but maybe thats because she is like a sister to me and no one will ever be good enough for her in my eyes.

I locked the car and headed back inside, now with a huge spring in my step. This could be a god send now that Terry is gone for the time being. The universe must be on my side today, everything just seems to be falling into my lap. Speaking of which, i just need Katie to fall into my lap now. I shut the door and saw Emily walking down the hallway and disappear into the guest bedroom.

Brilliant x

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

This is really well done

Nice

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

wirral

langley

London

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Kettering

Northumberland

Chester le street

Mmmmmm

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Hitchin

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

It’s on. Follow her in and get down to it. Katie will join you.

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

ayr / glasgow

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

mullingar

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Redditch

By *illinghumbleMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Need to see where this goes

Sandy

Having flashbacks of Katie in the mirror and what followed had my heart racing. I crept up the hallway to have a peek inside but the door was closed. Somewhat disappointed, I headed out back towards the garden, only to find Katie stood leaning forward with her elbows on the kitchen island. Her thick, strong legs being elongated by the kitchen lights, her arse looking like it was smiling at me and her hair no longer in a messy bun but draped over her shoulders. She was looking at something on her phone.

Sneaking up behind her, being careful not to make a sound, I can see she is watching the video of her naughty antics of this afternoon as i approach her. Now is my opportunity to not only make my wife's fantasy a reality but to really see whether or not Katie was being serious with all of her flirting and outrageous statements of intent. Its now or never i say to myself.

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *en30216Man  over a year ago

york

Sandy

Shocked that she was just openly watching it in the kitchen knowing that Emily could walk in at any time and catch her but extremely aroused by the situation, i get right up close and squat down behind her. I grab her ankles simultaneously whilst planting kisses on her arse. Katie sighs and a soft moan escapes her mouth. My kisses turn to nibbles as my hands slowly but forcefully make their way up her legs to the bottom of her cheeks where they meet the top of those thick thighs. As soon as they arrive there, my thumbs hook the inside of her cheeks and my fingers grip the flesh between them. I give a hard squeeze before gliding my hands up and over her arse and up the small of her back so that my arms are outstretched and my face is buried between her arse cheeks. I dig my fingers into her back and begin to pull my arms down, hooking my fingers in to the waistband on their way down. I slide my hands to the sides of Katie's hips and yank them down to her knees. Katie lets out a little squeal as i do so. I notice she is looking over her left shoulder. I slap my hands down on to her arse, spread her cheeks as wide as i could to allow me the access i had been thinking about all afternoon.

Whitchurch Shropshire

wirral

mullingar

langley

Hitchin

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Nice one keep going

Sandy

[Removed by poster at 29/05/22 11:51:20]

Sandy

'Is this what you were hoping for? I teased.

'This is… ohhhhh myyy god' letting out a deep moan as her sentence was delightfully interrupted by me buring my face into the naked cavern of pleasure in front me. My mouth watering at the sweet aroma of her nakedness. I deliberately grazed her pussy with my tongue as I made my way up to lick her arsehole and back down again. I increased the graze of my tongue on her pussy to a more deliberate touch over and over. Katie's groans and moans increase in volume and intensity as her juices began to drip down the inside of her thighs. I took my time to ensure that she would be fully satisfied and making sure I savoured everything; the taste, the sounds, the feeling, the whole moment. She pushed back on to my face and now my tongue was dancing inside her swollen lips and the pressure of my nose teasing her arsehole.

I reach around her thighs and dig my fingers into the front of them and pull her harder on to my face as my tongue causes her legs to tremble. I reach around further with my right hand and find her clit and begin to massage it between my fingers. Katie's breathing became deeper and more moans creep out as her orgasm approaches. Just before reaching climax and with my fingers still joyfully playing away at her clit, i stand up, rubbing my body against her legs until i am stood up right behind her. My left hand freeing my aching cock from the barrier of my shorts as I wait for the perfect moment. My cock springs up and slaps against the wetness of Katie's arousal causing her to jump and let out a little gasp. As i continue increasing the pressure on her clit, i line the tip of my cock against the opening of her tasty pussy. I reached up and took as much of her hair as i could in my left hand and pulled her head backwards, whispered in her ear 'now cum for me!' And forced my cock into her accepting pussy and held it there.

Instantly, her whole body began to convulse, her legs buckled as her trembling body was invaded with wave after wave of pleasure. My cock that was still buried deep inside her motionless being unintentionally massaged by her pussy as she squirmed and wriggled underneath my presence. The whole time letting out a long, deep guttural moan from the depths of her soul

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

wonderful

wirral

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Really enjoying this.

Looking forward to more