FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Hippy and the Hot Tub

The Hippy and the Hot Tub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig_J_0526 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sussex

A few years ago my girlfriend and I planned a weekend away in Somerset, we'd been trying for a baby for a year and the weekend fell over her fertile period, so a good time for a dirty weekend.

On a hot August day we'd woken up and had some formulaic sex, get some sperm in her and hope it sticks.

We travelled into Glastonbury late morning and explored the sites, wondering down an alley just after lunch I saw ahead of me a vision. An incredibly attractive hippy girl, in her mid 20's, long dark brown hair, she wore a long flowing skirt with a slit up to her thigh, showing off her lovely smooth legs. She had a crop top on that showed her toned and beautifully tanned abs. As we got closer I could see she was braless, she had small pert tits and her nipples were clearly visible through her top.

I prepared to give her a little smile, and noticed she was already smiling at Chloe, my gf. As we passed her I said that I think she's pulled, Chloe blushed, she's never done anything like that, but she did admit that the hippy was sexy as hell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sussex

As we continued to walk around the town I kept thinking about that sexy girl, never thinking I'd see her again.

We went into a pub in the afternoon and I was delighted to see her at the bar. I jokingly said to Chloe that her girl's here, she laughed as she sat down. I went to the toilet before getting drinks in, as I passed the hippy saw she was leaning towards the barman, flirting with him, she said she wanted to get some shots in... I thought the barman was going to get lucky tonight.

I came back from the toilet and to the bar, ordered a beer and a large white wine. I looked around for the hot hippy and couldn't see her... I did notice Chloe chatting with someone at our table, I looked closely and it was her. She handed Chloe a shot and down they went.

I changed the glass of wine I ordered to a bottle and got an extra glass, I sat down and introduced myself and said it looked like you might be joining us, fancy some wine? She smiled and said she'd love some, my name's Charlotte but you can call me Charli, your sexy girlfriend said I could get d*unk with you guys .. do you mind?

I course I fucking didn't. I could feel my dick growing.

Sussex

We had a few drinks, the girls were getting tipsy and being very flirty. We got into talking about the dirtiest things we'd done, I was expecting Chloe to describe the time we fucked in a train toilet, she's always been so innocent and she described having a threesome with two guys at uni, them dp-ing her and spit roasting her. I was a bit taken aback, then Charli told her story... She told us how most weekends she comes into town and finds cute couples that she likes and convinces them to have a threesome with her.

Fuck. I was rock hard.

Sussex

We finished another bottle of wine and stumbled back to the house we were renting for the weekend. I fired up the hot tub.

Chloe was telling Charli about how we'd been trying to get pregnant for a while and we're hoping it might happen this weekend... Charli said she'd love to help her get pregnant and kissed her on the lips.

Charli stood up and said let's get in the hot tub. She took her top off to reveal her perfect little tits, then pulled down her skirt, she had no underwear on, her pubes trimmed to a small landing strip. She stepped into the hot tub and ducked under the water, as she stood and pulled back her hair water dripped down her pert tits like something out of a movie.

Chloe was quick to strip and jumped in, I couldn't believe my luck and did the same... Charli noticed my hard dick and smiled, nice to see you're excited... I can't wait for that big dick to be in me.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *artin_KinkyMan  over a year ago

Brittany

Fantastic start. Please continue

Sussex

I sat in the hot tub and watched the girls kissing each other, stroking each other while I stroked my cock.

Charli pulled away from Chloe and said she needed some dick in her... She backed towards me and pushed her ass into my groin, rubbing her sexxy ass against my throbbing cock. My hands reached around and felt her tits and her toned body, fuck she felt good.

I think I want it in my as she said as she eased her ass onto the top of my rock hard dick. Her ass opened to take my tip, it was tight as hell, it hurt a bit, her load moan was a mixture of pleasure and pain, she couldn't take me any deeper.

Chloe moved over and kissed Charli, her had moved to her pussy and she started fingering her. Charli loved it, she moaned louder and louder while Chloe worked her pussy, her tight asshole still gripping the top of my cock.

She started screaming louder and louder... She was cumming hard, as she did her ass relaxed and took my full length, he anus muscles constricted around my cock, I had to concentrate my best not to fill her ass with my cum.

By *ougarandcubessexCouple  over a year ago

Colchester ,Essex

sounds horny so far

Sussex

Charli said she to Chloe that she want to taste her, we got out of the hot tub, Chloe laid down on a lounger and Charli went to town on her pussy.

Chloe was quickly making noises I barely heard before, Charli knew what she was doing.

Chloe told me to fuck Charli. Her ass looked incredible as she ate my girls pussy. I spread her ass cheeks and ate her ass while I finger fucked her... Both girls moaning like crazy.

I got up and pushed my cock back into her ass. It slid in much easier... Chloe was quickly screaming to orgasm, and I knew I was close. I pulled out of Charli's ass, she turned around and opened her mouth, I obliged by pushing my cock into her mouth, she wanted my cum but I needed to give it to Chloe, I spread her legs and pushed into her, cumming immediately, harder than I ever have.

9 months later our baby boy, Charlie, was born.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story, pity you didn't get to repeat a few times while you had the encouragement but I'm not surprised you blew hard inside her!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Very nice

» Add a new message to this topic