FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dream

Dream

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I mentioned to my wife this morning about the dream I had last night it was very detailed and very erotic.

We were laying on a bed I was naked and you had a short nightie with no knickers. There were six men sat on chairs around the bed all naked and all with hard ons. They were all stroking their hard cocks watching me and you stroking each other’s bodies. Your nipples were really hard and your pussy lovely and wet could even smell your gorgeous female scent. You were so turned on as you watched the men sat around the bed all wanking them selves off. You took me in your hand as I gently rubbed your warm wet lips. You made me cum very strong just like you usually do as I got you near to an orgasm. The first guy on one of the chairs stood up and me and him swapped place.He got you to lay face down pulled your nightie half way up your back pushed your arse cheeks apart and stuck his tongue into your arse. You opened your legs fully to allow him to lay between them. As he licked your tight hole he slipped a finger inside your very wet pussy. You was thrusting your hips up to meet his attention he was giving you. He gave you your first orgasm and made you moan out loudly. When you had cum he knelt up and wanked himself making himself cum onto your arse cheeks. You felt his cum run between your cheeks onto your pussy lips.

He then got up and the second guy swapped with him. The second guy rolled you over and pulled your nightie up at the front revealing your big tits. He then lay between your legs and started licking your soaking wet pussy. Man number three got up and started sucking on your tits as the other guy licked your excited clit and gently fingered your pussy the guy who sucked your tits knelt next to you and put his dick in your mouth.

You got the guy to shoot his hot load into your mouth just as you had second orgasm from the man licking you.

The guy who was licking you knelt between your legs and rested his hot dick against your hot wet cunt and rubbed himself until he shot his load allowing some of his cum to run into you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic