FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wife taken out then bought home

wife taken out then bought home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornypborocpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I have a genuine fantasy and my sexy wife is willing to make it come true. We are looking for a tall, minimum 5ft 10, well hung guy between 28 and 48 to contact us, start with some texting to her phone and arrange to take her out, on the night collect her from the house and take her out, some touching under the table, possibly some fun in the car on the way back. Pictures and texts to be sent to me as the night progresses before eventually bringing her back to the house and getting down and dirty whilst I watch and then join in!

Anybody who matches the criteria for this please message us or get in touch on this forum. Anybody with any ideas on how we can make this even more erotic for us both appreciated to.

This is something that is important to us so please no time wasters, hopefully looking to act this out this weekend 9th/10th November or sooner!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We have done similar thing, I work away with work and whilst away my partner has arranged a meet, sent me texts and pics of what she's wearing, then gone to meet.

Then sent texts,pics,videos,even called me so I can listen. It is a huge thrill knowing she's having fun, love it when the guy she's with texts me as well.

I have yet to watch it on a webcam but look forward to that happening in the future.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds great in sure you'll be inundated with offers it such a shame im so far away

"I have a genuine fantasy and my sexy wife is willing to make it come true. We are looking for a tall, minimum 5ft 10, well hung guy between 28 and 48 to contact us, start with some texting to her phone and arrange to take her out, on the night collect her from the house and take her out, some touching under the table, possibly some fun in the car on the way back. Pictures and texts to be sent to me as the night progresses before eventually bringing her back to the house and getting down and dirty whilst I watch and then join in!

Anybody who matches the criteria for this please message us or get in touch on this forum. Anybody with any ideas on how we can make this even more erotic for us both appreciated to.

This is something that is important to us so please no time wasters, hopefully looking to act this out this weekend 9th/10th November or sooner! "

can only echo above . Would definitely help you fulfil this one

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Give it a go you won't be sorry,me and wife have done something similar and now our sex life is super even after 23 years ,if I were taller I would help you out

My wife doing similar this thursday while im at work. She being picked up from work and going for a meal then retuning to the house for what i think will be some great play and sex. Pics are going to be taken and sent to me while im at work. When i get home its round two or three with me walking in on them and catching them at it. MmmmMmmmwhat a turn on ....

Peterborough

R and j please let us know how it goes!

Peterborough

Pierced , maybe you should message us privately!

"Pierced , maybe you should message us privately! "

Have done this before a few times. I like sending the guy video messages as she is sucking my cock, with me saying how much she will enjoy kissing him when she gets home. Such a turn on knowing he will be imagining my cock in her mouth when they kiss

We have also thought about doing something similar.

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Done it before and would happily do it again, it is an amazing experience. The husband couldn't thank me enough the next day, he said they had the best sex they had ever had after I dropped her back home

Peterborough

After talking about this last night its something we really want to do, has also been suggested by d that she would like a couple to do the same scenario with her! Who am I to complain?

So if any couples would like to help out with the same scenario please get in touch!

You should defiantly try it, the two of you will be going at it like rabbits for the following month.

Personally I like to meet a couple in a bar before hand, then the wife and I disappear into the car park. When we come back she hands him the knickers she was wearing before we went out, just to get his mind racing.

That is a class kinky thought ,must try it out

» Add a new message to this topic