FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging Virgins.

Dogging Virgins.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having talked and disscussed the idea of going dogging several times we eventually took the plunge to give it a go. We checked out a few local locations on the internet and found one not to close but not to far away from our home. By chance this was a location that we had walked the dog on previous occasions.

We arrived in the carpark at approx 10.30pm and noticed several other cars parked up with people in them. We sat nervously for a while , until we noticed a man walking around in the shadows and looking into the other cars. Unsure as to what to do, we started kissing and gently fodling each other, the man walking around started watching through the car window this started to get me a little more excited and a little more daring so decided to go down on A by which time he had my pussy and arse on show to the stranger (I never wear knickers).

After a short time A asked me if he could lower the window so that the stranger could touch me and I agreed, once the window was open the stranger reached in and touched my wet pussy and a tingle shot through my body he then pushed his fingers into pussy making me cum instantly.

With that i started to suck harder on A's cock and he filled my mouth with his wonderful cum.

I wasn't finished I needed more cock so turned around and started sucking on the strangers cock. By the time I realised what was happening there were another 3 or 4 men standing around and wanking in front of me.

A suggested I get out of the car and enjoy myself, with all those hard and willing cocks available it would have been rude not to. LOL.

For the next hour my pussy and mouth were fucked by the strangers with me having my pussy and mouth filled with cum from all of the guys (some more than once), Having cum many times myself during this time I was feeling very sore but satisfied.

I have since become hooked on being pleasured by multiple males and A now calls me his cum slut bitch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got to get down to Nuneaton lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic