FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > shopping trip

shopping trip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I think we need to go buy you some new underwear and sexy ones to so we go and look around the shop and pick some items out but you need to try them on. so in the changing room you strip off and slip into the new stuff. When your ready you invite me in to see what you look like and its so fucking horny. you boobs as spilling out over the bra and your pussy is hardly covered by the knickers you look hot. the effect on me is instant and you notice dropping to your knees and unzipping me to suck on my cock. you take the whole length in and roll your tongue around the bell end making me ozze precum which you lick off. when your happy im about to cum you stop and bend over the chair and pull the crutch of the knicker to one side and invite me to fuck you. Which im more than happy to do so enter your cunt and start to ram my cock in to you. As its near closing time the lady manager come to check the changing room before locking up.

when she walks in to check she finds me ball deep in your cunt and your tits hanging out of the bra and your nipples are hard.she tells us to carry on and she goes and locks up. when she comes back she not only is naked but has brought the young sales girl with her to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

now thats a shop id like to visit

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeh me to. Can live in hope. Used to get pics off a friend as she changed

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

mmm that sounds horny,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well I think we need to go buy you some new underwear and sexy ones to so we go and look around the shop and pick some items out but you need to try them on. so in the changing room you strip off and slip into the new stuff. When your ready you invite me in to see what you look like and its so fucking horny. you boobs as spilling out over the bra and your pussy is hardly covered by the knickers you look hot. the effect on me is instant and you notice dropping to your knees and unzipping me to suck on my cock. you take the whole length in and roll your tongue around the bell end making me ozze precum which you lick off. when your happy im about to cum you stop and bend over the chair and pull the crutch of the knicker to one side and invite me to fuck you. Which im more than happy to do so enter your cunt and start to ram my cock in to you. As its near closing time the lady manager come to check the changing room before locking up.

when she walks in to check she finds me ball deep in your cunt and your tits hanging out of the bra and your nipples are hard.she tells us to carry on and she goes and locks up. when she comes back she not only is naked but has brought the young sales girl with her to.

"

The black girl in my pics went to Oxford Street Ann Summers with me. When she had got changed into a sexy basque She text me to look through the peephole. She was bent over,back to me and fingering herself. When she came out as we were stood paying the girl, M put her pussy soaked fingers straight into my mouth and I licked and sucked them clean.The shop girl must have known what was happening as she blushed really red, gave us our change and scuttled off

Wow that's my kind of shop!!!

» Add a new message to this topic