FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Business trip

Business trip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After leaving a long day stuck in meetings I was feeling stressed I left the conference room pulling my tie as far from my neck as the Material would stretch I had heard all about figures and profit forecast all day and I just wanted a drink I arrived at the hotel around 5pm and I was soaked to the bone I left my umbrella in the wet bin and walked to reception just as I gave my details over I seen a young blonde room attendant waking across the grand hall pulling rolling tray I couldnt take my eyes off her as she stared at me SIR ROOM 201 the receptionist knew what was on my mind as she broke my attention I wondered what was on the maids mind as I walked along to the elevator taking my floor and walking along the corridor I heard a loud clatter a few doors down then I seen a broom fall as I approached the cuboard I seen jess the young blonde maid struggling to retrieve her cleaning Cart I pulled the cart free and a small box of powder fell onto my jacket jess looked mortified as she couldn't apologise enough she said she would clean the coat and took it off me I told her not to worry to much I'm just checking in and I made my way to the room after an hour or so and a shower and a short from the mini bar I heard a knock on the door just wearing the white complimentary robe I answer door to see jess wearing my long jacket shocked and confused I invite her in and she seemed shy she looked very sexy with her hair up I asked why she was wearing the coat and she said after the mishap I needed to make it up to you you looked like you could get angry otherwise instantly I knew jess was sub i felt a sudden urge to overpower her I said remove the coat and she looked at me slowing taking each button away revealing a tight fitting black maids uniform with black stockings an very high heels which hid behind the length of the coat she stood there sheepish I didn't offer approval and she looked even more nervous I said sit down over there I couldn't help but secretly admire her body she looked the perfect fuck great legs tits and face I made her bend over the chair before she sat down and I grabbed my belt I caressed her peachy ass as the dress barely covered it I gently tapped it with my belt as she gripped the leather I ran my other hand over her ass over the red marks as she whimpered out I told her to shut up and pushed her down clasping her hands with my belt to each arm and using the belt of the robe to restrain the other hand I took my tie and covered her eyes up I dropped my robe to the floor and walked forward casting a shadow Over her body with the light behind my head my cock seemed to grow instantly if I'm honest it's Been semi hard since i seen her in the reception I told her to open her legs and she obliged pushing her thighs apart as I see a white thong cover her pussy with a small wet patch she must have been getting excited by this I took hold of her head and pulled her close sliding my cock inbetween her moist lips her tongue greedily licking the length of my cock as she moaned with her eyes closed I watched as she struggle to free her hands she wanted to touch my cock I told her to stop and she obeyed me as she worked her mouth over my cock I admired her body in the outfit taking her little duster and running the handle over her clit as he hips buckled she liked it I pulled her thong to one side and slided the handle inside her she gasped out as she took inch by inch of the plastic I forced her down on my cock making her gag deep as I quicken the pace f the toy sliding rapidly in and out of her wet shaven snatch I wanted to taste her as her pussy glistened with her juices I released her arms and made her bend over the chair with her knees on it I knelt down behind her and took short sharp licks of her juicy pussy as she moaned out I grabbed her hips and buried my face in her sweet snatch she moaned out as my tongue whipped across her clit sucking avd teasing it then drifting up to her ass ass squealed out I licked and teased it running my tongue all over her pussy and ass he moaned and pushed her pussy into my face eager to get me deeper as my tongue lashed against her wet pussy I heard her moan out as she beg me to fuck her she rocked her hips up and down as I licked and teased her swollen clit eager to lap up her sweet juices as she screamed out grabbed my head and pull me closer still she came hard all over my waiting mouth I run my tongue up and down her soaked pussy tasting every drop of her as she collapsed forward onto the chair i stood up and leaned behind her sliding my cock in her as I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and kissed her hard on the lips and made her taste her own pussy as our tongues rubbed against each others she quivered under my touch as my cock began to build up a pace fucking her deep as I kissed and bit her lips pulling her hair back and sliding my cock deep in her wet pussy slapping her ass as I feel my balls tighten she moans out as I grip her hips hard and fuck faster and deeper moaning out she tells me she is cumming again as I push my cock deep inside her forcing it in as much as I could I feel a wash of warm juices flow over it as she screams out oh god oh god and her legs go from under her only my arms holding her up as i pull my cock from her soaked pussy I pull her down to the floor and shove my cock in her mouth fucking her face as I feel my cock bulge in her cheeks as her lips feel amazing working there way up and down my forceful cock as I enter her mouth and pull it free I am gonna cum as she begs to taste my load I pull her hair back and hover my cock just above her waiting lips she looks in my eyes and opens her mouth as I wank my rigid cock off into her mouth filling it with hot creamy spunk as she moans out mmmmm taking my cock from my hands and licking its whole length coating it in hot cum as she licks her lips staring me in the eyes stood over her she runs her hands up and down my legs waiting for me to let her leave as she drips when she walks...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone. stole. your. full. stops.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Rough draft. I. Wrote. Red. Pen. Away please.

» Add a new message to this topic