FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Postlady - True story

Postlady - True story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Few weeks ago, I was in the middle of having a shower when the doorbell rang. I think "Oh bollocks, no-one else is in and I am expecting a parcel, bloody typical!". I step out and quickly grab my towel and wrap it round my waist. I answer the door and, to my surprise/pleasure, it wasn't the usual postman; it was a very sexy 30-something lady with a pretty big pair!

"Mr Smart?" she says. "Yes that's me" I reply, the words stumbling out. "Just got a package for you to sign for". I was thinking by now "and I've got a package for you to receive lol". I sign the electric gizmo thing and thank her. She says "I hope I didn't disturb you". I said "Oh don't worry, I was only in the shower". "Oh, I thought you were, er, having fun" she said seductively. "What gave you that impression?" I asked. She replied "Well, er, look down at your towel". I look and I have a massive bulge showing quite clearly through my towel. "I am so sorry" I quickly say, going really red in the face". "It's fine, makes a nice change of view" she winks. "As do you" i cheekily reply. She giggles and, before I know it, she's gently stroking my bulge and then she lent in and whispered "if you were my last delivery today, I'd have walked in that shower with you". I just stammered, couldn't believe what I was hearing! "Anyway" she says "I'd better go and finish work, but I will be wanting to see you again, but next time you see me, I will be wearing something more skimpy than a towel". She quickly gave me her mobile and I gave her mine and we parted....

Few days later, we met at her flat and had the most horniest sex I've had (so far lol)!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any pictures of her

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No, sorry.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story.

» Add a new message to this topic