FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sub at work

Sub at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today I was running payroll, my office door closed, really concentrating. My phone was out of reach in my bag. FB normally texts from his office, but today my phone is away, no distractions.

I know he has my chain in his office, in his pocket. During a management meeting earlier, he plays with the chain in his pocket. I can hear it. My heart races as I try to deal with the meeting issues but thinking about how that chain would feel on my skin, pulling me towards him.

He calls me from my office, into his to finalise a letter response we were working on. He slips the chain onto my ankle and pulls my leg towards him. Our office are all windowed along a corridor..anyone could see if they looked harder. I gasp. I can barely read the letter questions. Oh fuck I mutter under my breath. Mrs rivers, he says, your my slut. You know that don't you. My eyes shine, I'm so turned on, I could orgasm the moment he kisses me..

He let's me catch my breathe as we turn to the letter. I go to cross my legs under the table forgetting about the chain as we work on the responses we need to put together. I feel the chain taught...he pulls it harder, it's digging into my ankle. Pulling my sexy heels towards him..

Don't pull away he grumbles, your mine. You are not allowed to pull away.. Sorry I say. My heart is pounding, I can barely breathe. I'm wet and could be fucked right now.

He unzips his trousers as he sits there, i know he wants me as much as I want him right now.

He pulls tighter against the chain, then let's me go. A moment later there is a knock on the door. Risky! We both share a glance.

I return to my office and close the door.

20 mins later he walks past my office, comes in, hands around my throat, tells me I'm his all his. Fuck he turns me on so much when he is like this. A hand on the back of my neck, pulling my towards him. Mmmmm. He whispers in my ear what he plans to do to me next time we are together. He tells me the chain is his to keep. I can never own the chain..

I can barely stand when he leaves my office. I'm shaking with..with something, passion, horniness, mmmm fuck it's good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i love men like that ,mmmm

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes me too! God he's good. Mmmmm

It's the first time I've tried to put into words what he's like, what he can make me feel.

Xx

» Add a new message to this topic