FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My mate’s wife

My mate’s wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuine Dave OP   Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

My mate who I played football with invited me to his local where I met his wife Janet

She was very attractive , blonde and sexy , she had hold up stockings on , I saw them as she sat down

We had a few drinks and a chat , went to another pub where it was darker and sat in a corner , suddenly she touched my thigh , do you like stockings she asked?

Yes I replied , she invited me to feel how smooth hers were , so I stroked her leg , my mate got up and went to talk to some people he knew , Janet told me she wasn’t wearing any underwear , so discreetly I slid my hand under her skirt and sure enough I could feel her moist pussy

She told me she was desperate to be fucked and it would be a regular thing if I was interested

We went back to their house , had a coffee and my mate made his excuses and went to bed

Janet came and sat on my knee and we started kissing with tongues , I started fingering her and she was rubbing my cock

She said let’s go get in bed , I asked were he was and she said in the spare room , so we went upstairs

I stripped her off except for her hold ups and she was wet through , went down on her and we had a 69 , she came on my face

We fucked non stop for about 2 hours before we collapsed in a sweaty heap

I have been fucking her on a regular basis for 4 years it’s a great relationship

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely keeping track of this one

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Love to hear where this goes

Rotherham

Janet was a very frustrated wife , she would tell me she felt unloved so I became her boyfriend/lover/confidant

Her husband used to buy her erotic outfits and underwear to wear when she was with me , she had 36DD breasts and a very wet sticky pussy that loved to be eaten

We went on holiday together and one evening after lots of gin , she confessed to enjoying being naked and strangers could see her

So the next day we went on a nudist beach , I told her to take her bikini off , she looked around but took it off

She relaxed and guys were walking by looking at her , I told her to open her legs and show them her wet pussy , she was gagging for a cock so I rolled on top and fucked her , we had about 6 guys watching

That night she told me she loved it being fucked on the beach

We met two blonde Swedish guys that night in a bar , they asked me if they could dance with her , she was really tanned and her long blonde hair was turned up and she had a short white dress on and they said she looked great

So whilst she was dancing with each guy I spoke to the other , told them she was my mates wife

We “accidentally” bumped into them on the nudist beach the next day , they oiled her naked body and lay either side of her

One got a massive hard on and she started stroking his cock then the other was twitching so she had a stiff young cock in either hand

Anyone want to know what happened?

yes carry on So hot !!!!!!

Yes

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Rotherham

So after they oiled her up and everyone was naked and horny , she was wanking them off , they started kissing her and tweaking her nipples , I had never seen her as wet

I asked her if she wanted to be fucked and she gasped yesssss fill me

She climbed up and impaled herself one one cock and eagerly sucked on the other , it was so erotic to see her , I went behind and slid into her arse and we filled her holes

The one in her mouth came first and she gulped him down , I exploded up her bum and sat back watching my cum dribble out out her as she continued to ride the last cock until he finally grunted and pumped into her

It was a wonderful experience

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Rotherham

A few days later we were sat next to the pool and they came and got on the beds next to us

Janet was topless showing her tanned 36DD off

They had brought cold beers with them so we had a few cans , I went over the road and brought more , I watched them ogling her up from over the road and knew what they wanted

Janet got up and went in the pool , quickly followed by one of the guys , I was chatting to the other , after 5 mins they were stood in the corner of the pool hugging and whispering

She got out of the pool , got dry , and put a beach robe on and disappeared , she appeared upstairs on the balcony topless and hung her towel out to dry

The guy she had been in the pool with disappeared , I sat chatting to his mate , he then admitted Janet wanted them to fuck her upstairs and he disappeared as well

I gave it 5 mins and took my time getting up to the room , I quietly opened the door and went in , I could hear her moaning in the bedroom

I could see she was naked and being pounded by one of them , then heard him say he was coming , he got off her to be replaced by his mate , he slid into her and I could hear his balls slapping against her arse

The first one got dressed and sat on the couch , his mate was really fucking her and she had her legs round his back telling him to fuck her

He was soon coming in her pussy and let out a long groan as he pumped his seed up her

They hugged and kissed then he got dressed

After a few minutes she stood up and came out of the bedroom and stood chatting naked , as she turned round I could see cum running down the inside of her thighs

The guys kissed her and left

She walked over to me and I asked her if she had enjoyed herself she grinned and said yes , she opened her legs and some blobs of cum fell on the floor

She got hold of my hand and said come on I want you now

It was like a bill poster’s bucket

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Wow...

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

One of my mates had sex with my (now) wife on/off for nearly 20 years. Had some great times joining in and some just watching.

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Lucky man

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Got to love a willing wife who knows what she wants.

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait to hear more from this

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

Rotherham

This thread is a true story about my mate’s wife Janet and our sex lives together

My mate used to take her shopping and buy her erotic outfits and underwear , she would come in the pub in short skirts that just covered her stocking tops , she would be bra less looking horny

He wanted her to be a trophy wife but had no interest in fucking her himself , so it fell to me to keep her content

We went to Lanzarote together on holiday , she had been in Tenerife with her husband and daughter for 2 weeks a few weeks before and she was very tanned

I told her to pack underwear and hold up stockings in her case

We found a few good bars and she soon relaxed and was enjoying herself , took her back to the hotel first night and got her wet , I asked her if she was going to have some young cock up her that week and she said maybe

We met 3 young geordie’s in a bar , they were not chavs on holiday they were nice intelligent guys , we had a good laugh with them but left alone but once she was naked we started talking about them , she was up for fun if we could get it on she said

I told her to wear her shortest skirt and to wear a thong , no bra

We met them in the bar and sat on a big circular table in an alcove , we had lots of drinks and Janet went on gin

The lads were fascinated to hear she was my mate’s wife and how he had dropped us off at the airport

One of them said I was a lucky guy to have a girlfriend like her , I asked them if they had ever fucked an older woman , Janet was 35 , they were in their 20s

I told her to take her thong off in front of them , so she wiggled herself out of it and put it on the table , their mouths fell open

I told the youngest one to take Janet for a slow dance , once they were dancing I told the other two that we would take her along the beach to a dark place , so they were up for it

We walked about 400 yards along the beach to a stone curved structure , they followed us in and I took her top and skirt off

She was naked and I told them to fuck her , she went on her knees and started stroking cocks and then sucking them

I stepped outside the entrance to make sure it was clear

It wasn’t long before I hear the noises that she made when she was getting fucked

She was in there about 20 mins then one of them came out and lit a cig , I said have you fucked her , he said yes

The other two came out 5 mins later grinning , they had fucked her as well

I told them to get themselves off home

I went in the structure and she was stood up , she had cum on her face and a dripping Cunt

Needless to say I was straight into her sloppy wetness and she kissed me with her salty lips

I had about 10 pushes and shot my load

What a dirty cow Janet was

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

nice and horny

By *oveoraltoungeMan  over a year ago

brancaster ,norfolk

You lucky man good for all

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

That’s some job your mate gave you to keep his trophy wife sexually happy

By *j89100Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"One of my mates had sex with my (now) wife on/off for nearly 20 years. Had some great times joining in and some just watching."

Lucky guy, great if you all enjoy it, win win

Her husband was a very lucky guy who had a wife like her

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *atinocouple80Couple  over a year ago

London