FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching her take a big dick

Watching her take a big dick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Average to smaller sized guys what was it like watching your wife or girlfriend get fucked by a bigger cock for the first time ?

I remember having to try real hard not to cum right away seeing my girlfriend at the time her facial reaction to having a huge cock plunge in her

The look of sheer joy and pleasure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etra GTV/TS  over a year ago

Gainsborough

I wasn't there the first time he fucked

her but enyoyed watching subsequent times and the videos are awesome.

By *astlancsMan  over a year ago

Burnley

We looking for a guy

By *ticky fun2TV/TS  over a year ago

woking

I loved watching my ex get fucked by a guy with a 9 inch thick cock

By *ice guy 77Man  over a year ago

ashford

Here to help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Watching my wife fucked by a VWE guy for the first time was a truly beautiful experience x

By *siancpl1111Couple  over a year ago

Chester

It was amazing experience as she said she will not let anyone penetrate her. But soon a massive black guy rubbed his big cock on her pussy, she couldn’t control and took him inside by pushing herself.

By *unnyman84Man  over a year ago

maidstone

"It was amazing experience as she said she will not let anyone penetrate her. But soon a massive black guy rubbed his big cock on her pussy, she couldn’t control and took him inside by pushing herself."

Love that!!!

Pangs of jealousy listening to her make noises she never does with me. Watching her body react to a big cock and lose her inhibitions with dirty talk as her body responds. She’s always been a size queen

By *h77611Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Absolutely love it I have always enjoyed watching the missus take bigger dicks than me and make me clean up the both of them

Am the guy taking the wife and often her reactions are what makes the hubby blow his load long before she's even taken it all

We are slowly introducing this to our lifexxx

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

The 1st thing I noticed was her noises, her moans and gasps were higher pitched and her orgasms deeper and stronger than they usually are with me.

Wow, what a turn on it was, came well before he did, she lost all inhibitions and I'm sure she came although said she didnt

Like most guys I’m sure, it’s one of my biggest fantasies to see my wife take a big dick.

"Am the guy taking the wife and often her reactions are what makes the hubby blow his load long before she's even taken it all"

Absolutely not surprising the husbands reaction, given the pics on your profile!!

By *ockariaMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"It was amazing experience as she said she will not let anyone penetrate her. But soon a massive black guy rubbed his big cock on her pussy, she couldn’t control and took him inside by pushing herself."

Sounds so hot xx

Any couples here looking in my area ?

When I'm in the zone there is nothing better

By *ele73Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

The sight of the wife being pounded by a big cock was amazing, loved her noises and how wet she got, then cleaning her up.

Hotwife turns very very sub for a huge dick, she goes from a horny whimper when cumming to an animalistic grunt, she lets than take her however they like.

It is one of the horniest sites ever!!!

"Hotwife turns very very sub for a huge dick, she goes from a horny whimper when cumming to an animalistic grunt, she lets than take her however they like.

It is one of the horniest sites ever!!!"

Would not class myself as huge endowed. But a lot of other wives in couple meets seem to enjoy my cock being larger than the other husband's

I watched miss take a big guy in a club in Gran Canaria and she begged him to fuck her ass .

Horny as hell

Was amazing mrs came home after a night out with this lad, she was 40 at the time so 10 years ago and he was 19 !!

They both came in d*unk and he was a bit cocky! I was not happy at first but the Mrs told me she had felt his cock and it felt huge !! Mine is around 6” she said she wanted to try it !

Anyway they started kissing and then she dropped down and got him out, it was huge 9-10” I will always remember her looking at me and saying omg it’s massive then started to suck him off it was a tight in her mouth!! Anyway they fucked for ages and I watched and wanked it was mad!!! Her first huge cock and first facial that night

By *eddz69Man  over a year ago

vange

I think about me laying down with you slowly rubbing your horny little clit up n down over my soft cock..

Making me harder n harder.. using the tip to spread your lips.. making you wetter n wetter until your soaking my cock in your juices..

Then you stand up and crouch over my rock hard throbbing cock.. teasing me with just the tip.. starring at me while you slide in and off.. getting deeper and deeper..

Then i whip up and grab you from behind..pushing my hard cock againt your sexy little peach.. bending you over so i can see that beautiful pussy..

Then i grab my cock and flick my helmet really fast covering your pussy.. over n over.. making you beg for my cock deep inside you..

Then while i slowly slide my hard cock deep into your pussy i tiggle my fingers accross your back n slowly up your neck.. grabbing your hair in a ponytail and start to absolutely slam away at your naughty little pussy.. harder n harder.. deeper n deeper..faster n faster.. pushing my thumb in your bum..

Until you cum for me like a good girl..cumming all over the sheets.. soaking me..

Then i pull out flip you over and cum all over that outrageous body of yours.. covering your tits..

Hope you enjoyed that x

By *otwifecouplesw81Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

Oh il never forget the looks the lust the passion. Em gets completely lost each time and love to see it..its so evident they are feeling things that we don't get to feel. Don't think il ever tire of it. I always cum quicker seeing them

» Add a new message to this topic