FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ex's confession

ex's confession

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

during the olympics i was chatting to an ex who is working away in london. we were discussing the athletics and i mentioned how hot jess ennis was. Becca then started to occasionally point out athletes she thought were hot.

we had never discussed it but most of the men she pointed out were big black men. After the fourth time she did this I decided to ask 'have you started to have a thing for black guys?'. Becca smiled coyly and looked embaressed when she admitted her lust.

'Have you fucked one yet?' i asked 'No not yet'. Becca moved a bit closer and whispered 'does it turn you on that i want to?' 'yes but i guess you wouldn't tell me about it' i responded.

Becca reached into her bag and pulled out her phoneshe opened a text conversation with mark. as i read thru the texts i was thoroughly shocked.

becca had been shy and difficult to coax out of her shell when we had dated for six months but the things she had text mark were filthy there were also 2 pictures. one of becca's face and the other her 34e boobs. in return mark had sent a pic of his enormous black cock.

'isn't it amazing' becca beamed. 'have you met him yet?' i asked. 'next week, i might put out on the 1st date' becca added. it had taken me 2 months to get becca into bed. my cock had stiffened listening to my ex talking about her newfound obsession with black cock.

becca looked down at my groin and saw the result of our chat. she smiled and said she would be in touch. i sat there for 30 mins waiting for my boner to disappear before going home.

when i arrived my phone went. mms from becca with a pic of her tits and below a caption saying next time you get one of these my tits will have something big and black between them.

to be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really hot!

Really hot. Carry on

Sounds really hot!

a week or so passed and i had text becca a couple of times and hadn't had anything back. that saturday in the day i got a text asking if i was doing anyhting that evening. 'not at the moment' i sent back.

becca sent another text saying she wanted me to be at my flat alone around 9. i asked what she had planned but had no reply.

later in the day i got another text from becca saying 'YOU BETTEr BE READY'. when 9 o clock came round i was nervous and hard. i didnt know if becca was going to show up with mark here or turn up alone.

Then a MMS thru just after 9 under the title what do you think?? it was becca in a red thong with her arm over her breasts. she looked amazing slim with big boobs and a naughty smile.

5 minutes later i got a text 'im meeting mark in 10 dont go anywhere'. my cock grew a the thought of becca and the muscely black guy together.

it seemed an eternity before another text 'he is so fucking hot. im wet thinking about later'. i was just putting the phone down when it went again. 'dont wank just yet ' she wrote.

my heart was racing thinkin if mark knew i was getting updates and whether becca was acting as dirty as i imagined her doing.

i was wondering what was happening after 30 mins or so. then message comes 'mark knows you want to watch, he's turned on by it i think'. then another message as my heart relaxed a bit 'we're going back to his, ive never been this horny'.

the next fifteen minute were the longest ever. my cock was rock hard and throbbing when the phone went. 'i'm here, mark fingered me in the cab im soaking. cant wait to suck his big black cock'.

my balls were aching as i thought about becca trying not to moan in the back of a cab as marks thick fingers rubbed her clit. she was normally quiet vocal but had never tried anything like that with me.

message tone.........

Awesome story mate keep them coming

Loving this story. I've been chatting to my ex recently and she's told me she wants to fuck a black guy and have a threesome. She's going to a party on Friday night that a black guy has invited her to and she said that If he comes on to her she'll fuck him and she's hoping that a friend if his will join. She's incredibly hot and after getting very dirty, I wish I could join her

"a week or so passed and i had text becca a couple of times and hadn't had anything back. that saturday in the day i got a text asking if i was doing anyhting that evening. 'not at the moment' i sent back.

becca sent another text saying she wanted me to be at my flat alone around 9. i asked what she had planned but had no reply.

later in the day i got another text from becca saying 'YOU BETTEr BE READY'. when 9 o clock came round i was nervous and hard. i didnt know if becca was going to show up with mark here or turn up alone.

Then a MMS thru just after 9 under the title what do you think?? it was becca in a red thong with her arm over her breasts. she looked amazing slim with big boobs and a naughty smile.

5 minutes later i got a text 'im meeting mark in 10 dont go anywhere'. my cock grew a the thought of becca and the muscely black guy together.

it seemed an eternity before another text 'he is so fucking hot. im wet thinking about later'. i was just putting the phone down when it went again. 'dont wank just yet ' she wrote.

my heart was racing thinkin if mark knew i was getting updates and whether becca was acting as dirty as i imagined her doing.

i was wondering what was happening after 30 mins or so. then message comes 'mark knows you want to watch, he's turned on by it i think'. then another message as my heart relaxed a bit 'we're going back to his, ive never been this horny'.

the next fifteen minute were the longest ever. my cock was rock hard and throbbing when the phone went. 'i'm here, mark fingered me in the cab im soaking. cant wait to suck his big black cock'.

my balls were aching as i thought about becca trying not to moan in the back of a cab as marks thick fingers rubbed her clit. she was normally quiet vocal but had never tried anything like that with me.

message tone........."

Can't wait to hear more of what he did to her

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

can't wait for the next part. very horny story.

i picked up the phone. it was an pic message; a waist down shot of mark fully naked. his 6 pack leading down to his semi erect big black cock. under the pic becca had written 'oh my god this is guna by fun'.

a second message came thru this as i was taking it all in. it was becca on her knees with mark monster cock pointed at her face. she had both hands on it and there was still more to spare. becca had a huge smile on her face. i figured mark must have taken it and was now loving the thought of sendin pics of him destroying my ex. becca said in the message title 'how big' and then at the bottom '2 hands and a mouth '

mark must have his cock in her mouth by now. i wanted to wank so badly but becca had hold me not to. 'send me a cock pic' texted becca. i went to the bathroom and tried to find an angle that made me look as big as mark. i took it and sent it off.

no sooner had i sent it another pic message. 2 picutre first was bec on her back with marks 10 inch cock between her large breasts. her nipples were so hard. the head was in her mouth. becca had always liked sucking cock but i imagined her pussy would be overflowing at this point. the second picture was mark between beccas legs. lapping away at her clit. i remembered how i loved to make her cum a few times before we fucked. underneath was written 'ive cum 5 times already. i think im addicted'.

10 more long minutes passed before another txt 'have u cum yet?? wud u like to listen?'. it took 30 seconds to decide but before i could answer

Wow more please something that is also on my list!!

This is sooo horny, can't wait to hear more

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Great stuff, thanks for sharing

By *atrina 38fWoman  over a year ago

Banbridge

Very horny

More more more !!

Come on you can't leave us like this

Wow great story please continue!

thanks all i will comlete the story this week i promise

oh how novel, a story about how women are obsessed by black guys and their cocks, ffs

Manchester

"oh how novel, a story about how women are obsessed by black guys and their cocks, ffs"

Bit harsh

"oh how novel, a story about how women are obsessed by black guys and their cocks, ffs

Bit harsh "

Really? bit annoyed tbh that black men get the pick of women and cpls, especially cuck cpls like I tend to prefer

Manchester

"oh how novel, a story about how women are obsessed by black guys and their cocks, ffs

Bit harsh

Really? bit annoyed tbh that black men get the pick of women and cpls, especially cuck cpls like I tend to prefer"

Yeah you come across bitter about something, at least it explains your harshness

Bit harsh

Really? bit annoyed tbh that black men get the pick of women and cpls, especially cuck cpls like I tend to prefer

Yeah you come across bitter about something, at least it explains your harshness "

hey, lol, come on, If I were black I'd have met twenty women by now

Manchester

Bit harsh

Yeah you come across bitter about something, at least it explains your harshness

hey, lol, come on, If I were black I'd have met twenty women by now"

Well there is the next life, you can only hope you come back as the man you want to be

Bit harsh

Well there is the next life, you can only hope you come back as the man you want to be "

haha, yes, perhaps. Tbh, I quite like just being me, it's others who have some sort of racist obsession with blacks

Manchester

Bit harsh

Well there is the next life, you can only hope you come back as the man you want to be

haha, yes, perhaps. Tbh, I quite like just being me, it's others who have some sort of racist obsession with blacks"

Again a bit harsh to accuse people of racism, maybe it's just a fetish like anything else. Some folks obsess over their own bodies or bigger and bigger dildos lol, but they are just fetishes. Jealousy brings out the worst in you it seems, you have a lot to offer and to compete with

Bit harsh

haha, yes, perhaps. Tbh, I quite like just being me, it's others who have some sort of racist obsession with blacks

Again a bit harsh to accuse people of racism, maybe it's just a fetish like anything else. Some folks obsess over their own bodies or bigger and bigger dildos lol, but they are just fetishes. Jealousy brings out the worst in you it seems, you have a lot to offer and to compete with "

Not bitter tbh, knew what the site was about before I joined x

Manchester

Looking forward to reading more positive posts from you lol and btw, we are a cuck couple but not had the pleasure of a black lad or ever obsessed over it. The OP's story is horny on more than one level.

Cougar!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Who gives a fuck about his colour he fucking a girl who's relaying her fantasy to her ex who is not allowed to wank over her pics or texts until she says so what control bring on the next chapter

"oh how novel, a story about how women are obsessed by black guys and their cocks, ffs"

nice, if you dont like dont read it.

nice, if you dont like dont read it. "

I think you should just come out as a worshipper of BBCs

I think you should just come out as a worshipper of BBCs"

I think you protest too much, you probably worship them more than the women on here

I think you should just come out as a worshipper of BBCs

I think you protest too much, you probably worship them more than the women on here "

Not a fan of anything black

I thought the truth would eventually come out!

Don't read it if you don't like it!

my phone is ringing. heart drops thru the floor. it becca. 'do i answer, what if its mark' im thinking to myself. it stops ringing and im relieved and disappointed all at once. shall i ring her? i want to listen now ive missed the chance.

phone shakes in my hand, i nearly drop it as im nervous its her again. i answer. 'what happened? why did't you answer?' becca asked. 'i dunno'. 'mmmmmm' moans becca 'your on speaker phone by the way'. 'ok' i replied as becca's breathing is deep and noisy then 'oh mark stop teasing me. put it in PPLLEEAASSSE!' she never begged me to fuck her. i imagine becca on all fours vunerable and mark rubbing his cock all over her clit and ass.

'tell me what you want?' the deep mans voice commands becca. 'your cock, your BIG BLACK COCK' becca calls out before she lets out a purr. mark has entered her now. 'its big dave and its not all in' becca groaned at me

pre cum was streaming from my cock and i knew it would be game over if i touched it. 'you can take it all' mark said barely out of breath. i could hear becca shuffle on the bed 'i dunno' she replied 'its massive OOOOHHHHHH GGGOODDD' she squealed 'its all in.... im getting close'. mark was clearly picking up the pace. becca breathing was shortening and her moaning louder. 'AAAHHHHH II'MMM CUMMING' becca called out. then the line went dead.....

By *ldhamguy84Man  over a year ago

Oldham

mmmm more please

Oh i wish it was all just written lol i hate waiting c x

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

omg please post some more. this has got me so horny. id love to lisen to someone fucking.

By *xxmale76xxxMan  over a year ago

inverness

more! more! more!!!

more!...just read this to baby, who got so horny she sucked my cock whilt playing with her clit...the bj stopped when the story did....hurry up lol

an eternity seem to pass but in reality was only a minute or 2. text message comes thru. 'sori i cdt keep it n'. what was becca doing? i couldn't understand what she was talking about?

becca had sounded like she was really enjoying herself. my mind moved to what mark was doing to her. part of me wished i could be watching my beautiful ex taking the huge cock. her boobs shaking as he pounds her.

my phone vibrates 'no subject'. its becca on her back, marks cock is hard is draped across her flat stomach. it reachs past beccas belly button. the colour differences are the first thing to hit me. becca looks tiny under the monster cock. becca has written 'where will it all go?'

another text 'its half in again hes teasing me. wanna listen?'

i ring becca. no hesitation this time. 'aaaaahhhhh' the first thing out of beccas lips. 'are you ok bec? you sound in pain.' 'its really big dave. i love it when its all in.' becca groaned 'yeah she does' mark chipped in sounding smug. 'i think shes hooked' he added. becca was clearly getting close again. her moans louder and breathing quicker 'i love big black cock' she squealed as mark pushed her over the edge.

becca went quiet post orgasm. i could hear both of them moving around. becca spoke to me. 'i want a pic of your cock as your wanking it' 'why' i asked 'im going to show mark what i used to have before his huge dick. and im going suck him now so hurry up.'

the phone went dead again. becca had always refused to suck my cock after it had been inside her. i thought of her licking her juice off marks dick. i took my phone out and wanked my dick and came harder than i can remember. taking a photo just before cumming. i sent the picture to becca.

again a long wait for a reply. then 2 pictures first was the big cock between beccas tits underneath was written ' i love tit fuckin your girl' the tip of marks cock was in beccas mouth with her 34ee boobs wrapped around the shaft. the next photo was a huge load dumped all over he tits. 'id love to lick this off while you watch.'

it was so hot. my cock was nearly hard again. becca text me 'its guna be a long night il ring u in the morning'

i dont think il sleep well tonight i thought.

Great story...loving it..

amazing

sooo hot!!! keep going.... x

By *orthEastGuy87Man  over a year ago

Newcastle - London

Very sexy story!!!

the longest night i can remember began with thoughts of what becca was doing. she had turned from the this shy almost frigid girl into a sex crazed nymph. and done thing with mark that she said she would never have done.

i felt my cock began to stiffen as i tried to sleep. beccas groans and screaming over the phone and the mental images i was having of her.

after a couple of hours and 2 wanks i got to sleep. but this was no escape even in my dream thoughts of becca came through. the dream started with her riding mark her perfect tits bouncing as she proclaimed her new addiction. she then turned around to ride mark reverse cowgirl. again becca moaned and came and as she did mark pushed a thick black finger up her arse. this only made becca scream louder.

becca was in ecstacy and asked mark to fuck her arse.

when we dated becca had said this was never going to happen and i had a better chance of her doing a girl than that.

mark was about to enter her as she bent over when

my phone rings waking me suddenly. im praying the dream isn't true. i would lov to fuck her again and maybe tempt her into anal. but im not sure it will happen.

i pick up my phone its becca. missed call and voicemail left.

'can i come see you today? im back from london. text me to let me know its ok. cant wait to see you'. becca was coming over, but did i want to see her? would it be wierd?

Manchester

Really enjoying this story, be hornier if she wasn't an Ex

Oh oh oh did she come over????

Did she come see you

Please continue!

Its not racist, its just like someone having a type of person they like...e.g I like tall men with dark hair...so what? Someone fancys a black man. You sound jelous!

after an hour or so the buzzer went. i have never been so nervous to meet someone i knew. what would she want to tell me? did i want to hear everything again with her in person? what if mark was with her?

my head cleared as i picked up the entry phone. 'hi its me' becca voice sounded tired. i let her in and waited for her to come up stairs. heart racing and wondering what was happening.

i opened the door. becca smiled and reached out to hug me. i lent in to hug her but couldnt help noticing she was in the same clothes as last night. the pictures where the same. my head returned to the pic of her in just a thong. 'are you ok' she asked 'yeah fine' i replied letting becca in. we sat on the sofa; becca couldn't stop smiling.

'why are you hear becca' she beamed and said 'i wanted to check you were ok after last night and talk to you. i'm tired though can we talk in bed.'

my head was spinning. what the fuck was going on. 'ok' she got up and went into my room. as i followed she pulled her dress over her head to reveal the same bra and thong as last night. she turned and smiled at me. 'get in then' i went to climb clothed into bed. becca put her hand on my chest and said 'just in your pants to'

was i going to fuck her? would she feel different after that monster cock last night? go for it was my final thought as i pulled my t-shirt off and took my jeans off. we got into bed and becca lay on my arm. i could see her perfect boobs spilling out of her bra. i tried not to look to hard but it was impossible. i started to develop a semi. becca caught me eyeing her up and smiled.

'im glad you still like what you see. would you like to see more?' 'yeah' i blurted whilst thinking what is she doing? becca took her bra off, she looking stunning.

'do you wanna know about last night? it really gets me hot thinking about it!' my cock began to grow more. 'i thought you text me everything and phoned.' i stuttered.

'i haven't been home yet, im still in the same clothes' becca said fondling her huge tits. 'i wanted to tell you all about it and see how you felt?' becca reached her hand out and placed it on my cock. it felt like i would cum right there. 'i feel how you feel' becca giggled 'im glad you like me shagging black guys, i really loved his massive cock his body to.

'take your boxers off' becca demanded

By *ldhamguy84Man  over a year ago

Oldham

Amazing story, More please

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Don't stop now

More

"More"

'what are you wating for' becca asked sternly. i slid the waistband down over my hips and revealed myself to my beautiful ex. becca smiled and reached out for my cock.

she began to stroke me. 'you cant cum yet' becca said. i moved her hand away from my dick and climbed on top of her. becca smiled and said 'lick me and il let u put it anywhere' the look in her eye was something i had never seen before.

she had fucked mark a few hours ago. had she used protection? did she expect me to lick it out of her? 'did you go bareback yesterday?' i asked. becca sat up pushing my shoulders south and said 'you would still lick me if i had. now get to work'.

i kissed down beccas flat stomach her red thong still in place. i kissed her pubic bone and felt how wet she was. i looked up at her looking down on me. 'mark made me that wet, i cant wait for you to taste me'

i pulled beccas thong down to reveal her dripping pussy. i rubbed beccas clit she moaned 'lick me mmmmmm'. i could not resist anymore. i was hoping no cum to be there. i licked becca once, her hands placed on the back of my head and pushed it towards her pussy. becca was moaning as i attacked her clit. i pushed a finger inside curling it onto her g spot. 'ooohhhh im really close' becca purred. becca shook to a thundering orgasm.

i went to move up to becca's face, her juice was all over my face. becca licked my face 'mmm' she purred. becca had never even entertained the idea of tasting her own juice before mark. 'did you enjoy' i asked. becca smiled 'i need filling now id love mark to fuck infront of you, lie down'

my cock was to swollen im sure it would fire as soon i entered her. becca climbed on top before i could say anything, her clit hovered over my face. she was facing towards my feet and took my dick in her hand. she pushed her pussy down on my face again, i started licking again. becca began grinding again, then she leant down and licked my cockhead. 'FUCK DONT STOP' i called out.

becca stopped and said 'im in control of you. you'll cum when i want you to.' i began to lick beccas clit again. she sat up making it harder to take a breath.

'lick my arsehole' she commanded

hot hot hot

More more

more please excellent story

Manchester

Gets better and better

By *duardoMan  over a year ago

glasgow

enjoying this...looking forward to next episode!

Wow ! Gr8 story ! Can't wait to read more ! XX

Great story

By *ralextacyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Brilliant story, its got me so hard, I'd love to meet Becca!!

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

Great story but I hate these ones where they come in installments, I can never find them to pick them up again for future episodes, please, please, please, tell all the rest of this story in one episode, soon, very soon

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Hot story, another installment

becca grabbed my bollocks hard. 'do it if you know whats good for you' becca tugged on them. she had me on the edge and i really needed to cum. i pushed my tongue between beccas cheeks. she let go of my balls and pushed the ring onto my tongue she let out a groan.

i couldn't believe what was happening. my sweet timid ex had been turned into this cock hungry dom. i tried once to rim becca when getting her to try anal. i kissed down her back and as i went in for the kill she rolled over and told me 'its never going to happen, i never let you touch my arse dave'. here i was with her forcing my tongue in her arse while she groaned. becca took hold of my cockand wanked it hard. becca lent forward, she knew i was about to blow. i came so hard shooting cum all over becca's tits.

i forgotten about becca's arsehole. she quickly reminded me pushing it in my face. 'you enjoyed that didn't you' becca said with a smirk. 'yeah' was muffled by her cheeks.

becca ticked my balls with her hand. 'what would you give to fuck my arse' becca asked 'anything' i responded without thinking. 'good' becca said climbing off me.

im guna get to take her anal cherry i thought. my cock sprang back to life. becca lay next to me. 'there are 2 things i want you to promise me. first you do what ever i want before and after?' i nervously agreed. becca smiled shyly 'secondly, i want you to lick my tits clean, now'.

i had never tasted my own cum and was a bit reluctant. becca reached for my head guiding me into her cleavage i kissed and licked around becca's perfect tits. 'you've missed a bit' becca said scooping up a glob with her finger and pushing it into my mouth.

i swallowed it. becca laughed 'thats made me so wet, you licked up your own jizz and to think marks cock was between my tits last night alot'. i felt my dick deflate slightly. becca sat up and kissed me deeply smiling again. 'he had his cock in there to mmmmm'.

i wasn't sure what had happened to becca last night she had changed. she was loving telling me about it and rubbing it my face literally. becca pulled out of her bag a small tube of lube.

she put some on my finger. 'play with my bum' she demanded. i rubbed the lube around her arse. gently sliding inside with one finger. 'lick me' becca gasped as i put one finger in her arse. she bucked her hips as i gently licked her clit.

'can i put another finger in' i asked returning to becca's clit. 'mmm yeah ooooohhh ifff im guna take marks monster cock you better' becca groaned. was i just preparing her to have that big black cock in her arse.

more lube applied a second finger gently went in. for the first time since she entered my flat did i feel in control. 'please be gentle' becca pleaded. my first thought was to attack her clit.

becca began to buck her hips rubbing her clit on my tongue and her arse on my fingers. she was getting close i thought now was the time.

lubing my hard cock lay spooning becca. her hand brushing my face. 'please take it slow' becca guided me cockhead into her well lubed arse. i pushed gently and my cock head was in. 'ooohhhh' becca groaned in slight pain 'are you ok?' i asked 'yeah ooooohhhhh' was all becca managed.

i reached round to rub becca's clit. her hand was already there rubbing away. we began to gently rock back and forth. becca was moaning as i had most of my dick in her. it was so tight i felt i could cum at any moment.

'get it all in' becca pleaded 'im really close' i pushed the last few inches in. becca groaned and rubbed her clit furiously. 'ooohh its amazing aaaaahhhh iiiimmmm ccccummmmmiiingg' becca screamed. the arse clamped around my cock. it was to much. i came to hard pulling beeca's hips to me.

we lay there, my cock still in her arse. she turned her head and kissed me. 'i'm glad i let you do me first. that was so tender, mark would never be like that'.

i realised that was the only time i was going to get to do that. i slide out of becca still holding her.

'are you ready for your last job? you promised.'ok' i replied thinking it was going to be run her a bath.

'i want you to rim me again' becca said shyly 'please' i wanted to know why. 'i want you to be my sex slave, i will control you.' becca blushed as she said it.

'will we be together?' i asked hopefully. 'kind of i guess. i need to fuck around though. my choices, you do as i say and you occasionally get a treat like you just had. becca lay on her front 'you know you want to. we never had sex like that before'

i kissed becca's lower back 'mmmm' she purred 'submit to me' i licked her cheeks. she push her arse up. cum began to leak. 'lick it' becca demanded.

i licked her ring. my cum tasted salty. i fingered her pussy. 'oohhh thats my boy' becca began thrusting again. then she got on all fours.

'lay down again' i lay underneath her she climbed up and lent forwards. i looked up her nipples grazed the bed. her body looked perfect. becca's demand for oral sex was insatiable.

i began to lick her pussy. she groaned noisely and rubbed her juice all over my face. becca came hard, it was so hot making her scream. she stay in place after and said 'imagine doing that while im getting bummed'

i hoped she wasn't serious but only time would tell

Manchester

Great stuff, this story has gotten better with each episode, thanks

thanks for all the great comments everyone

Hey brilliant man brilliant

By *ob_bieMan  over a year ago

Bath

Wow loving this!!! Your ex is one gorgeous and dirty girl...best speak to mine now ha ha

that was a horny story. tense like making you wait and that. liked it.. did'nt like the muppit getting jelous tho. anyways look forwards to future storys.. gooood story teller

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

wow !!!!!

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

Is this the end of the story or is there more to 'cum'??

"Is this the end of the story or is there more to 'cum'?? "

Hopefully there is more to come

Surely this isn't the end of the story

By *hostyMan  over a year ago

maidstone

Good story...

Very horny, we need more

hornyxx

Very intense and well told. Truly hope we may get to hear more in the future x

"Very intense and well told. Truly hope we may get to hear more in the future x"

thanks i am working on it atm but not sure whether to add here or start a fresh thread

"Very intense and well told. Truly hope we may get to hear more in the future x

thanks i am working on it atm but not sure whether to add here or start a fresh thread"

Add here so then we can still find the horny thread

"Very intense and well told. Truly hope we may get to hear more in the future x

thanks i am working on it atm but not sure whether to add here or start a fresh thread"

Yeah, stick it here dude. We'll know where to look. X

By *eonMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Maybe we could pick up where they stop ??

a week passed since i had last seen becca. she was in london with work. on the saturday i had a text. 'im meeting mark toninight '. i wasn't sure what i was supposed to say. i wondered if she wanted me to listen again. my cock grew at the thought of becca's moans down the phone. i looked back at her pictures from before. i was hard, another text. 'bet your hard!why haven't you replied slave x'. i quickly replied 'yes how did you know?? what shall i do miss'

becca left me hanging all afternoon then at about 6 she text 'god im horny'. i thought i could take advantage of this 'what are you wearing?' i asked hoping for a view.

the phone rang, it was becca. 'hi, im going straight to marks tonight'. becca sounded excited. 'no drinks' i asked. 'not dressed like this' becca quiped. i could tell she was enjoying this. 'il tell you what im wearing dave, ive got 6 inch red heels and a long black coat.'

my head was racing, becca was being so slutty the thought of her and mark re-entered my head. 'nothing underneath?' i asked hoping she would. 'no, i want mark to have minimal work. and really why slow down what will happen anyway.' a car beeped indicating someone was waiting outside. 'i gotta go dave thats my taxi'. the phone went dead.

the thought of becca in a cab with nothing underneath her coat made me hard. i couldn't help myself; i needed to wank. i sat on the bed and slowly wanked my rock hard cock. text message alert 'dont cum yet' it was from becca.

i text her asking her to tell me she had arrived. my cock still hard 5 minutes later i got another text.

'im here' underneath were 2 pictures. first was becca with her coat open just enough to see her nipples. she looked stunning.

the second picture was becca with only her shoes on. kneeling before mark, he had taken it and his large black cock head was between becca's lips. her eyes were looking straight at me, as she pleasured this large black cock.

below the picture becca had written 'wish you were here' my balls started to acheat the thought of what was happening at mark's. 'so do i' i text back.

10 mins later i got another text. 'turn your skype on slave'

to be cont....

Manchester

It's great to read another instalment, thanks, very sexy

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story so far - tantalising!!

Certainly has me aroused and a few others I suspect!!

fuck do i want to do this and what are they going to make me do? where the first two thoughts through my head. i turned my laptop on. it seemed to take forever to boot up. the thought of seeing becca enjoying that cock was really hot but i did not lik thought of what they would make me do.

finally logged into skype i waited. and waited. after 10 minutes i text back 'im on and waiting for you'. becca instantly replied 'what took you so fucking long? p.s you have to call mark sir'.

two seconds later i had an incoming skype call from becca. heart pounding, i answered it.

becca was sat in a bedroom with a double bed behind her. i could only see waist up but she was completely naked. she had a huge smile on her face.

'right, before we start did you get me last text?' becca asked. i nodded. 'good, right you know the rules. do as i say when i say. no wanking til i allow it. mark wants to see your little white willy not your face. his words not mine' becca said smiling. 'oh yeah and we have a treat for you.'

becca waived what looked like a small mobile webcam. 'you be able to see up close and personal.' she laughed. 'any questions?'.

'do i need to be naked? was the first question that came into my head. 'boxers only' becca said sternly. 'now get ready'. becca turned away 'im ready for you baby' becca called out.

the door in the corner of the screen open. mark walked in, naked and he was ripped. becca sat side on to the laptop, her tits looked amazing. mark kissed the top of her head and stood infront of her.

even his semi looked huge. he guided becca's head down to his bellend. becca's hand groped marks ass. becca was noisely suckking mark to full length. mark was groaning as becca stopped.

she looked straight down the camera as she licked marks balls and flicked her tongue slowly across the black monster until she reached the head. becca forced the huge cockhead between her lips

'aarrggghh' mark moaned 'what do you love?'. becca stopped sucking and looked adoringly up 'i love you big black cock'. 'and' mark added. 'i cant live without it' becca blurted without needing to think.

my cock was leaking precum like never before. suddenly becca stood and started to presumably reach around the laptop. then a second picture appeared.

it was the mobile webcam

Manchester

It gets better with every instalment

mark lay on the bed behind where becca was sat. becca picked up the webcam and passed it to mark. becca climbed onto the bed between marks legs.

her tiny white hand gripped his cock. mark aimed the webcam down his body until all you could see was his giant dick with becca hand trying to grip around it.

from the side on view it looked big to. becca lent forwards and sucked on the head. 'bet you love this dont ya boy' mark goaded. my cock shrank slightly 'yes sir' i said meekly.

becca's head lifted. 'its so good dave, im so horny when you watch us' becca went back to work.

becca wrapped a 2nd hand above the first. there was still a large amount not covered by her hand. 'look dave 2 hands a mouth and i still cant get it all in'

becca wanked n sucked away, mark began to thrust into her mouth. becca's hands removed she stopped sucking. mark said 'you love becca tits dont ya boy?' 'yes' i replied. 'yes what?' marked asked sternly. 'yes sir'

becca chiped in 'he's guna fuck them for you, i cant wait'. mark picked up the webcam and aimed it at becca's tits. becca shuffled forwards and wrapped her beautiful tits around marks black monster.

mark began to thrust up and down. becca looked down the cam smiling cruely at me. 'get your dick out slave' becca called to me as mark fucked her tits harder.

she opened her mouth and let the cock head slide in and out of her little white mouth. looking down marks body the view was amazing.

mark moaned 'im getting close'. beccagot off the bed and knelt on the floor. mark stood over her webcam facing down. becca sucked the head for 10 seconds before mark pulled back.

mark let out a huge roar as he fired spunk over becca. it went everywhere. face hair and tits covered. becca was like a glazed doughnut.

tbc

It keeps getting better. Any more?!

these are great ... a real turn on....

» Add a new message to this topic