FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The young bride 3

The young bride 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Somehow Connor managed to contain his anger and not cause a scene but he needed to know his wife was stripping for money his business was going well and money wasn't a issue he guessed it was revenge for him fucking there old school friend Maria but lily stripping for strangers for money he couldn't quite get his head around it ,he spoke to Billy lilys secret lover who lied well to Connor, she said you knew mate he said trying to deflect the blame away from him.

And so Connor sat in the lounge and waited for his wife to get home he knew he needed to control his temper and there 3 young children where all asleep.

Is was nearly midnight as lily slipped in and faced her husband lily we need to talk he said yes I agreed she replied as she sat opposite him .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Why u stripping he demanded to know ,she looked her husband in the eye ever since you found out about me and lacey you've been different we agreed on a one time session with her but it went on 4 months then Maria you asked my permission to have her but like lacey it has become a dirty little affair I know I'm at fault but perhaps I wanted the attention,Connor nodded yes im sorry he said but you kept refusing my attempts to get you and Maria together,lily was now annoyed wot r you Connor my husband or my fucking pimp.

Feeling brave Connor carried on young Billy has the hots 4 you he stated, oh my god he knows she told herself

Trying to hide her secret lover from her husband,then he shocked her he's young and full of energy why don't you fuck him he asked,r you serious she asked not really believing what had Been said.

Yes fuck him he needs the experience he added,she wanted to laugh she been there when he lost his virginity to lola then he fucked lily in her arse in the weeks that folmowed she knew he'd fucked 2 strippers and herself 3 times,ok but you arrange it she said but on one condition she added ,anything replied Connor like a naughty school boy ,I want you to watch yes yes he agreed not realising she was having her revenge for when he fucked lacey.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Lily could have some fun with this

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Awesome

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

It was planned and Connor unvited Billy over one night when they was child free,un known to him lily had texted Billy you gotta pretend it's our first time ,it feels weird hun I really like Connor and it was fun when he didn't know ok hun u know you think I'm a cheap whore and I probably am but I love Connor and can't let him know ok,Billy agreed .

The night of the agreed meet Connor and lily met at a pub and got onit lily looked amazing in a tiny off the shoulder mini dress with inch killer heels while they waited 4 Billy Connor whispered you look amazing hun ,just 4 you babe she smiled ,Connor replied look around there are guys undressing u with there eyes she took a purposeful look and sure enough at least six guys where trying to get a good look at lily one older guy took her attention he must of been at least 25 years older and when Connor went to the loo he slip up to sir next to her ,hello my name is Arthur he introduced himself ,hello Arthur she replied with a smile but didn't give her name ,she look very sexy ,again she smiled she smiled let me take you out of here ,my old man's in the loo he has a bad temper,Arthur smiled then let's wind him up come home with me now ,lily wrote a note and put it under her drink and left with Arthur with all lots of admiring glances glued to her arse as she walked out arm in arm with Arthur.

Middlewich

Reigate

Unexpected twist

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Dudley

By *arried-bi-guyMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

But lily and Arthur never made it 2 his house she pulled him into a alley I gotta be quick babe cos conner will be made and with that she dropped to her knees and unzipped his jeans and his cock pinged out almost slspping her across the face just wot I like she said man sized meat.

As he eased her mouth over his bell end he grabbed her head and pushed home deep into her throat he held her there as she sucked him hard pulling away and spitting onto his shift before returning to suck him again,then she stood to him on the mouth and in one swift movement he whipped her dress down to her ankles leaving her naked in the summer evening he spun her round and pushed her over a pile of wooden pallets and pushed his fingers deep into her wet pussy making her moan like the slut she'd become moments later and without a warning he slid his cock deep into her and trusted back and forwards he grabbed a handfall of hair and pulled her head back and bite her neck lighty as her tits bounced up and down bitch I'm gonna cum he warned ,good she replied let it go a dozen more deep thrusts and he shot a heavy load up into her bald pussy he pulled out letting the spillage leak down her legs.

She staggered off the pallets thanks hun but I'd better get home to my hubby Arthur just laughed as he done up his jeans and watched his latest conquest full on her dress and head 4 home ,as she neared home well lily that was naughty u better put on a show of a lifetime.

a town called malice

She let herself in the back door and started to creep upstairs when a voice interrupted plan,lily where the fuck have you been , came connors booming voice ,won't be a minute she replied is Billy there ,yes lily I'm here came a innocent reply .

Good trplied lily as she stared into her wardrobe 4 inspiration.

10 minutes later she burst into the lounge saying you guys wanna whore ,get in here u fucking slut yelled Connor as she crept into the lounge holding her fur jacket across her chest and off her shoulders,hello Billy trying to be seductive ,hello lily Billy pretended to stammer,so Billy you ever wanted to see connors property she teased, Billy just nodded his bulge clearly growing as she bent over kisses her husband whispered at the same time sit there don't don't get involved ,he nodded a agreement she turned back to Billy dropping her coat to the floor revealing her naked body ,do you like Billy she said knowing he seen her loads in the past few months, y...yes mam he replied and she climbed on to his lap to oh lily was all Billy could say .

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Dudley

Lily was teasing her husband who next to Billy as his wife thrust her tits into his face ,oh Billy is that all you she teased as his manhood strained against his jeans she climbed of him and walked backwards to the armchair in the corner and sat down opening her legs wide so both Connor and Billy could see her pussy as she slipped her fingers home mmmm whispered lily that feels good Billy do u want to cum in me and make you pregnant ,lily that's abit much Connor said with a hurt look on his face,I'm sorry darling she smiled at her husbands annoying face before looking back to Billy hun come and fuck me like a whore and moments later Billy was fucking the bosses wife while the boss watched she moaned as he pounded home and he squeezed his cum deep into her pussy ,Billy do u want to fuck me regular while conner watches ,yes mam Billy replied excited while a shocked Connor looked on feeling a little confused.

Dhen Billy had gone home Connor toom his wife to bed and after he'd fucked her good and hard he started with the questions, so where did you disappear to from the pub he asked,oh no where she giggled I just wanted to make a entrance ,oh ok replied Connor not really sure if he believed her or not ,then he continued with his questions so you really gone fuck Billy regular ,she smiled knowing she made him jealous why not babe its just sex and you doing the same thing with Maria, he sighed she got him bang to rights ,so why not join Maria and me she love it ,nah I'm ok hun you got Maria I got Billy agreed ,again he sighed yes I guess along as it don't affect our marriage she laughed out how insecure he'd become we been together too long hun 4 any man to be a real threat as she kissed him .

Two months later and watching Billy fuck his wife 4 times it had gone from cuckold excitement to boredom and on Billy's 5 visit he left them to it and visited his local pub the travellers hope it was the same pub where lily worked 3 nights a week .

It was here he met 19 year old barmaid tammi he knew tammi would of know lily but decided not to say as he flirted and the young teenager responded to the older business man .

st helens

Dudley

a town called malice

Middlewich

By *edi74Man  over a year ago

leicester

Who wants to Hear more

By *ltel247Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Yes, please keep going

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

keep it going tell us more

By *oad runner69Man  over a year ago

leominster

More please

Thanks guys I appreciate the support

Tammi wasn't very experienced with men but she always been attracted to the older guys proberly because she never knew her father he'd been replaced by a long string step fathers and uncles .

Hi gorgeous was how Connor started his conversation with his warm winning smile ,im good thanks hunni she smiled back what can I get you ,how about your phone said Connor cheekily she laughed it of but she felt her pussy twitch at the good looking businessman,what would your wife she asked seeing his wedding ring ,oh she won't care she's got her lover and that's how his flirtation started.

An hour later tammi was parked near the old ruin of goldstone Castle with her new friend Connor, its a beautiful spot let's go for a walk Connor suggested ,tammi knew what was coming but pretended she didn't as they stumbled around the ruins with only the light of the moonlight to guide there was ,Connor stopped tammi on the edge of the large pond and looked the much shorter barmaid in her big brown eyes as they kissed for the first time moments later she was naked laying back on the grass with Connor sliding his length into her pussy making her moan deeply her inexperience made her think he was a wonderful lover and his thick cock stretched her tight pussy with her pussy gripping his manhood like it was a vice ,within moments he was shooting his load deep inside her .

This relationship was gonna change connors life, in tammi eyes they were in the start of a relationship she convinced herself he'd leave his wife 4 her while connor was just enjoying fucking the thick teenager.

Near MK

Dudley

leominster

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

st helens

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Two months in and Connor was still playing a dangerous game he had tammi and Maria on the side while his marriage to lily remained strong even tho she continued to strip on the side although her relationship with Billy had become boring and he moved on to a stripper called Alex while she'd moved onto enjoying 3some fun with hammer the gangster boss of the strip club and his rough wide traci.

It was one such night tammi and her barmaid pal scarlet where chatting about lilys husband ,tammi your a lovely girl why do you let him use you asked the flame haired scarlet,he's not using me he loves me said tammi defending her lover,oh hunni no he's using u him and lily have a open relationship you must know ,when the time is right he will leave lily but he won't have anyone else,babe I'd prove it 2 you but it would hurt you.

And so tammi agreed to let scarlet prove her point .

By *xxx73Man  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Middlewich

leominster

a town called malice

By *amantha_kelTV/TS  over a year ago

Magherafelt

So hot can’t wait for more

Dudley

Near MK

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

Reigate

Tammi let scarlet know her lover was due in and so she dressed to interest the married man a tiny wrap around top making her small but firm b cup look bigger than they were her toned belly on show her belly button piercing looking sexually alluring her tight jeans shorts clung to her curvy arse as she bent over to collect glasses from the bottom shelf it wasn't only Connor who got a true eyeful but every customer who came in that night it was more than one angry Mrs herded her old man out the door ,she collected 4 numbers that night but other than Connor having a good look he made no naughty remarks maybe tammi was right perhsps he was only into her.

It was the end of the shift and scarlet hung around chatting to punters as usual she dropped a hint about ringing a taxi to get back to her bedsit ,Connor smiled I can't let you get in a strangers car looking that hot babe ,she smiled hed been lured into the trap ,thanks Connor but ain't you been drinking no hun just one he replied she nodded as he led the stunning barmaid to his convertible sports car ,mmm nice she replied as she slipped in beside him she'd always been a petrol head slag and forgetting the bet with tammi she was turned on as he screamed out of the car park .

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Near MK

Dudley

Reigate

Middlewich

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Connor never asked where she wanted to go but she wouldn't of heard his question as she pumped up the drum and bass music in his WiFi, he pulled into lovers lane with the idea of fucking the hot little barmaid in the quite area of the Kent countryside .

He smiled at her as he he slid his hand up her thigh and she never fought him off instead she asked a simple question WOT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING CONNOR ??.he smiled not put off by her challenge, im gonna fuck you you little whore he replied in a equally stern voice ,she smiled softly £100 and you have me ,I don't have cash he replied I accept card she hit back passing him her debit card and moments later a £100 was debited into her account .

OK Connor she replied as she pulled on the draw string that held her wrap around top in place and seconds later his mouth was around her erect nipples as she leaned back and moaned as he slid onto her and started to push his cock deep into her wet pussy he thrust hard and deep as he squirted into her pussy she clinged onto him as he pounder hard oh yes master she whispered into his ear as his heavy load leaked back out onto his leather chair .

Middlewich

Magherafelt

Scarlet had proved a point and made £100 at the same time she felt quite smug telling tammi her boyfriend was not faithful at all but it all changed when she saw her friends distresses face ,im pregnant blurted tammi,oh my read you gotta get rid scarlet snapped ,tammi shook her head I can't its too late ,oh tammi wot are you gonna do asked scarlet ,her friend shrugged ill tell him and hope he leaves lily.

But before tammi had found the courage to tell Connor lily had guessed tammi was expecting and and several days of questions she crumbled and confessed to her work mate her old man had got her pregnant ,you fucking bitch screamed lily as she stormed out leaving her employment as a barmaid .

Back home lily broke the news to Connor well you fucking idiot your gonna be a daddy again and it's gonna cost you ,Connor shook his head in disbelief ,lily started again we agreed to having fun with other people but we never agreed on either of us getting pregnant he shouted in a pissed of voice.

Connor knew there was no defence he'd been stupid.

Lily started to search 4 new work but she wasn't in a rush her husband could keep her 4 a while longer .

Several weeks later the council came to their street to do some work and lily admired several of the workmen particularly 2 African guys omar and mo whose ripped muscular torsos glinted with sweat in the late summer sunshine .

Middlewich

Magherafelt

Mmm interesting

It had been a hot day and with the kids either at nursery or school lily had taken the opportunity to do some sunbathing in the garden she really wanted to go nude and work on her white bits but her neighbour 83 year old Mr Cranborne overlooked into her garden and she worried about the old boys hart condition but still her bikini was tiny enough as it was with her massive firm tits fighting to be held in and her thong bottoms showing her curvy arse it was while laying back on her longer she thought she saw a black face peering over her fence she looked back and sure enough it was a council worker later to be revealed as mo ,you having a good look babe she responded ,im sorry miss its so hot could me and my friend have a drink of water please Mrs.

She smiled poor little loves yes come to the back gate mo disappeared and she could here him talking to omar pretty lady says yes .she opened the gate and the two workmen stumbled in thank you miss said mo and introduced himself and his friend ,lily smiled im Mrs granger you guys look hot take a seat and ill get drinks and she disappeared into the kitchen soon returning with a large jug of iced water, lilys guests chatted and flirted openly with there new friend ,she soon discovered they where brothers from Ghana mo was the eldest at 24 while omar was 20 ,your husband is lucky to have a woman as beautiful as you omar said cheekily ,you flirt laughed lily who was quietly turn on mo then started your husband must earn well your necklace it 24 carrot if im not mistaken may he said as he reached out and tugged it free from between her breasts yes I was right 24 carrots he giggled, mo then pipped up im being cheeky but I thought your breasts were false but I can see your nipples getting hard ,she smiled you notice a lot you cheeky lad its getting to hot out here let's go in doors we don't want the old gent next door getting the wrong idea do we no mam they said together as they followed the stunning Mrs granger into her lounge .

Middlewich

blackpool

Magherafelt

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Near MK

Dudley

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

More please

Basingstoke

st helens

She spun around and faced her two African visitors as they closed in either side of her mo at the front omar behind ,nice titties Mrs granger said mo as he let his fingers stroke the exposed plump flesh pushing out of the bikini top,she smiled at his big brown eyes let's see if the rumours about black guys are true she said in a firm voice as she sunk to her knees either side of their monster black cocks both now exposed only inches from her lips she reached up and grabbed them one in each hand mo's was slightly bigger than his brothers but not my much as she licked then trust her mouth down his full 9 inches then pulling out and spitting on it before thrusting it back into her mouth before repeating this movement on omar while she was sucking the little brother mo ripped of her bikini and grabbed her tits and slid his African meat im between her gorgeous tits before forcing her back into the sofa and plunged his tounge into her wet freshly shaved pussy while omar fucked her face drowning out her moans of please .

Near MK

Magherafelt

Hot

blackpool

leominster

Lily now tool control and pushed mo back onto the sofa and hovered around his massive cock which stood like a flag pole and slowly she eased her wet pussy onto his cut bellend feeling her lips slowly separate as he eased into her making the slut moan a little 2 loud as she slowly rode her latest lover rubbing her tits into his face he sucked on her hard nipples it was then she felt her arse cheeks pulled away and and a tounge slip home mmmm she moaned that feels good and them to her shock omar eased his cock onto her tight arse it enter slowly as the full length spread her he reached and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled onit pulling her neck to his mouth so he could gently bite the wheres soft skin she was loving being double entered like a porn star when she felt my squirt his cum into her making her moan and moments later omar pumped harder into her arse and double filled lily as she squealed in joy suddenly the 3 naughty lovers heard a slow and sarcastic clapping sound it was Connor who was sat in a chair watching his wife get pounder.

Near MK

What a sight that would be

Middlewich

Dudley

blackpool

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Oh Connor it's not how it's looks lily said wiggling herself free from her African adventure, oh really asked Connor slowly standing so you didn't just fuck these two beauties he asked without smiling.

Oh well yes I did suddenly she stopped with the excuses as she realised he was turned on and his cock was pressing against his jeans she slowly sank to her knees he front of her husband Connor baby we've list our way eversinse you started fucking Maria and tammi ,oh so it's my fault he snapped wot about lacey and Billy and hammer and Mrs hammer and oh yes all of my original work team yes you bitch I knew I always did now suck this as he pulled his cock out ,suddenly omar spoke er sir we should go,are you sure mate my wife needs more attention said Connor in a shocking calm voice ,omar seemed a little nervous but mo spoke up I can go again as he knelt behind lily and easily slipped into her cum soaked pussy as he entered her she pushed back grinding into his groin all the while het eyes fixed on connors face as she sucked him deep he held her face there as emptied his hot cum into her throat swallow lily he ordered and she obeyed,he then sat down and looked across to omar come on son take my place and soon she was being spitroasted by the 2 Africans again while her husband looked on ,very soon mo cum was dripping out of her pussy while omar shot his load over her tits ,Connor now in total control said to his wife go get showered ,while I see your friends out ok replied him who disappeared without a word to anyone ,oh man that was brilliant we must do it again shes filth I'm omar and this is,shut up you cunt interrupted Connor you've had your fun now fuck off and don't come back ,or what man asked mo facing up to the pissed of husband ,Connor held his nerve and smiled perhaps your 2 want a visit from the hammer ,and with that fake threat they both dropped there heads no boss we get the picture and they left.

Soon after lily came out of the shower now listen lily I got something to say and I gotta be quick as we gotta pick up our kids we've spent the last year trying to out do each other and it's getting us no where I know I fucked up with tammi but I can't undo it and I will financly support her but it all started with you and lacey ,yes hun I know its my fault nodded lily .

Blame us pointless but let me be honest I love watching u today so let's try swinging oh my god hun are you serious how do we do it asked lily excited, there's a site called fab my mum is baby sitting tonight so we go 4 a Indian and chat then agreed ,agreed replied lily as she dropped her towel .

Fantastic

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Basingstoke

Middlewich

Magherafelt

leominster

After there meal they walked unto town 4 a few drinks as they walked arm in arm lily asked Connor a question she been thinking about all day so hun what's the deal with this fab site ,Connor smiled we set up a from telling swingers wot we into we set our boundaries, as simple as that she asked ,as simple as that confirmed Connor, lily asked a new question what's your rules ,connor smiled I knew you would ask you can fuck who you want men or women as long as I know about it and can watch ,only watch asked lily, will sometimes I can join in oh and I want to keep Maria on the side ,lily smiled ok but no tammi ,Connor was happy ok no more tammi so wot about you ,ill be honest I like the black guys perhaps we could do a gang bang .

Connor smiled im sure we can .

To be continued

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

leominster

Middlewich