FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sharing me

Sharing me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple2view OP   Couple  over a year ago

watford

My man has recently started talking about watching me suck a guy off while he fucks me. And today while fucking he started talking about 3 guys.

So I'd like to know what you would all do to me if he shared, so I can show him the comments to turn him on and fantasise about sharing his little whore.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r sixtynineMan  over a year ago

KILLARNEY /TRALEE

Hi guys I would watch you first while your man fucks you. Then when invited I would ask you the lady what you liked. I would put my cock in your mouth and face fuck you then switch with your man and fuck you doggy style while he watches my big cock fuck you senseless and make you squirt all over me.And Spank that beautiful ass.

By *ogloverMan  over a year ago

Worstead

I would take to a pub, with a radio controled vibe in your pussy and a butt plug in your arse, short skirt and no knickers. As we chatted and drank I would keep turning the vibe on and off to try and make you cum as we sat there. After watching you struggle to keep a straight face as the vibe did its best I would play with your clit with the vibe running til you came. Only would we go back to yours so I can fuck you as hubby watched.

By *onest guy123Man  over a year ago

coventry

Yet again more webcam fantasists than realists on here

By *ogloverMan  over a year ago

Worstead

"Yet again more webcam fantasists than realists on here "

Its something I have done before and enjoyed doing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to lick and suck ur clit as hubby fucks u then take you fuck ure pussy and asshole

By *pareMan  over a year ago

Watford and usa

Well I have done dvp dp spit roast so we could keep you busy

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Would ask you first how far you want to go , then if permitted I would ask husband if I could lick you or finger you while he fucked you , would ask him to direct your head onto my cock . And would make sure he got a good view of you sucking me , if all horny after he has finished fucking you , would let you direct my cock to your pussy and let you tease him by deciding how much of it could slide in , if he no objection I would fuck you until you could take any more ,Even cream pie or tits load of cum

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

You’ll love it, my mrs adores multiple cock. But you must make sure his head doesn’t get fucked up when it actually happens? It happened to me and it felt aweful. That was 12 years ago and now I say bring it on. We’ve got two nice cocks coming to airtight the mrs shortly. XxxkarenandmartinxxX

By *oogiMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Don't be in a rush to jump into the deep water, be sure you are ready for it. Once you are find that rigt person you can connect and be attracted to and let the start begin. Wishing you with whatever you will decide to have lots of fun xo

By *ouple2view OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

watford

Is it not the fantasies section of the forum???

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 44 weeks ago

Midlothian

Might we suggest a social meet with some chosen men just to check them out and see if there’s an attraction AND if hubby likes him. You all need to get on.

If it happens at the social and it only needs to be a drink or coffee maybe suggest you give him a kiss/snog somewhere private, possibly in the car. This adds to the excitement for you all plus it checks your hubbys head to see if he really does want to see you with another man. Plus it’s so sexy seeing a woman kiss two men.

Hope this helps. More if you’d like? If not good luck.

watford

We are going to try a club on the weekend, we weighed up the options and decided that a club would be less pressure as we can just play with each other until we are ready for someone to join. We didn't want to arrange something to potentially let someone down if it didn't go to plan.

By *weet.PalpitationsMan 44 weeks ago

ely

"Might we suggest a social meet with some chosen men just to check them out and see if there’s an attraction AND if hubby likes him. You all need to get on.

If it happens at the social and it only needs to be a drink or coffee maybe suggest you give him a kiss/snog somewhere private, possibly in the car. This adds to the excitement for you all plus it checks your hubbys head to see if he really does want to see you with another man. Plus it’s so sexy seeing a woman kiss two men.

Hope this helps. More if you’d like? If not good luck. "

Great thinking

Midlothian

Enjoy.

By *spotpleasurerMan 44 weeks ago

Norwich

A threesome with two men cries out for spit roasting and DP.

If you then move up to three men, it has to be airtight! The sensations and views for all four are amazing, and the men can switch around. You might need an extra to take pictures and video.

watford

"Enjoy. "

Thankyou. Any advice for clubs? Xx

Midlothian

Never had the pleasure unfortunately. Do let us know how you guys get on. Hope it goes well.

By *weet.PalpitationsMan 44 weeks ago

ely

"Enjoy.

Thankyou. Any advice for clubs? Xx"

If you go on a Friday most clubs let single guys in but Saturdays are normally reserved for couples and single women. Check the club...I can highly recommend liberty elite in Lutterworth or VA near Sandy.

Have fun and relax I'm sure you both will have a great night.

» Add a new message to this topic