FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Young couple fantasy cont...

Young couple fantasy cont...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I dropped to my knees and half crawled over,not even thinking what I would do when I got nearer,I decided I would kneel at the side of Callum so I could watch closely as Ellie sucked him.

As I got near I passed the discarded leggings her knickers were still inside them,I reached out and took hold of them as I got into my kneeling position at the side of them,I watched intently as she sucked him,her eyes closed,now and again she would pull his cock from her mouth and take in gulps of air.

While this was going on I had been busy myself,the knickers were now free of the leggings and in my hand,I could feel the dampness as I massaged them in my hand,there was a strong temptation to have a little sniff,to take in musky aroma of her arousal.I gave into the temptation and inhaled her scent.

There I was,my cock in one hand damp knickers in the other watching Ellie behave like a total slut.

I was thinking things could not get any better when Callum pulled his cock from her mouth,placed his hands on her shoulders and gently laid her back on the sofa with her head right at the side of me,she had a quick glance to her right and saw me next to her,her knickers inches away from my nose,my left harm was moving slowly as I wanked my stiff cock,which was below the level of the sofa.our eyes locked together for a few seconds then she closed them tight as she took a sudden intake of breath.At this point I looked down and saw Callum was easing his cock inside ever eager cunt.

More to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He pushed slowly until every inch of his cock was inside her,I looked at Ellie,she was biting into her bottom lip,eyes closed,a look of pure lust.

Calum began fucking her cunt with slow deep strokes,my right hand was on my cock with her knickers wrapped around it.

Callums thrusts were now getting more urgent,Ellie kept opening her eyes and looking at me,I stood up at the side of her so she could see me wanking into her knickers,without warning she reached out and took hold of my left hand,Callum was now fucking her hard Ellie was moaning loudly,now and again she would say "yes, and "fuck,between gasps

Callum was now fucking her hard,her body was moving with his thrusts,she suddenly went tense,,she was staring straight at me,I then noticed her other hand between her legs rubbing her clit,her orgasm seemed to last 10 to 15 seconds,Callum continued thrusting hard,my right hand was in time with his thrusts,he suddenly stopped with his cock deep inside her,filling her cunt with what must have been a good load of spunk,I was now almost there myself when callum gasped"on her tits,do it on her tits,I didn't need asking twice,my legs began to tremble slightly as my first spurt delivered a small amount of spunk on her stomach,just below her tits,what followed was 2 big spurts,first one on her right tit the second one on her right tit but also went higher,hitting her black top that was rolled up above her tits and a little bit landed on her neck,just below her chin.

We all seemed to recover fairly quickly,we are now at the awkward stage where the lust has been spent and the embarrassment starts to kick in,Ellie regained her composure and placed her arms over her tits and closed her legs,Callum had tucked his cock back in his joggers.

I decided it was time for me to leave,I put my semi erect cock away,muttered that I had to be somewhere soon so best make tracks.Before I knew it I was outside,getting in my car then I realised something.I still had Ellies knickers in my hand,i thought handy for a memory wank as I drove away.

The End

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Thanks for bringing this to an end so many stories never make it to the end enjoyed the story very much

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

» Add a new message to this topic