FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cucked in the 80s - The birthday party

Cucked in the 80s - The birthday party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *racixd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Dunfermline

A follow up to Back to the 80s

Once I changed jobs from the bar to the disco (as they were known then) my hours went crazy. After repairing a damaged wall and painting a hallway overnight I started to get asked if I could do things. This led to starting jobs shortly after 3am when the disco closed so that everything was ready for the next night. Pretty soon and I had keys for most of the premises where there was a need for occasional maintainance, funnily enough including a licensed sauna and a place I would get to know well.

Cher was pissed off because I was working crazy hours and I wasn’t at her beck and call 24/7. But I promised a weekend off just to do whatever she wanted to make amends. She told me she had already arranged to go see friends over the weekend and would be happy if I went with her. Of course I would go if it made her happy and she started to tell me about them. I should have known there was more to it before I agreed, but led by the organ using most of my bodys blood hindsight is a gift given to the few.

Her friends were a well off professional couple who had a birthday party on the Saturday night, but we were going on the Friday for a meal as well as the Saturday party and I just assumed it was a catch up. Now the kicker! Both are Dominant, Him with women, Her with men and women and adding in Cher I was outnumbered 3to1 being the only submissive at dinner.

The taxi pulled up outside an impressive sandstone house in one of the poshest areas near the city centre. We walked up the short drive and when we got to the front door Cher rang the bell and was welcomed in and introduced to Rhoda as we entered the hall. Rhoda excused herself and walked down the hall, opened a door and called her husband from the cellar. When “Peter” walked through the door I recognised him as the guy Cher was fucking while I was in a 69 with a crossdresser.

Oh shit! I realised I’d licked his cum from Chers pussy and licked some off his cock before sucking it to make sure I got it all. Rhoda must have noticed the dread I was going trough and placing her hand on my arm told me she knew and to stop worrying because they had no secrets between them. Funny how you get hungry after being scared shitless. We ate and sat about with a few drinks with a good mix of chit-chat and banter till someone mentioned “truth or dare” and that feeling of dread was back. I thought if I took everything as a truth I was safe from whatever dares these three could think up. Seems I couldn’t/wouldn’t answer a truth and things went downhill to ending up with three dares, one from each of them. Cher was first and I had to crossdress for tomorrows party. Peter chipped in that from now I had to refer to him as Sir, Rhoda as Mistress and Cher as Miss. Rhoda hesitated, coughed and eventually smiled before telling me I would be her birthday present who would be obedient to her before the others. What could I do? Yeah, yeah I agreed and remembered to say “Thank you Mistress”. A few hours later Cher and I were on our way home and was shocked when my amorous advances were snubbed with a “not tonight” from Cher.

Saturday was spent preparing for the party, my hair needed trimmed, Miss did my make-up and my outfit was laid out in the next room. I was going to be wearing most of it under my “normal” clothing to save time when we got to the party. While doing my make-up Miss explained some of what I already figured out, Mistress is Bisexual, Master is Quite curious and of course Miss will be Miss.

We would be concealing some pretty kinky clothing while we travelled to Master and Mistress’ house and I prayed the driver had no idea what I was wearing. Laid out on the bed was a subs dream! White corset with suspenders, white blouse, white fishnet stockings, pink school tie, pink knickers and a pink tartan mini skirt. The surprise was the pink strappy four inch heels by the bed. I was ready with everything but the skirt and shoes on in fifteen minutes and speechless when I turned and saw Miss in the same outfit. I guessed she was going to be keeping Master occupied while Mistress plays with her birthday present.

Thankfully we arrived without any scares and were warmly welcomed again by Mistress who had a sort of glow tonight. They were both early 40s, very good looking and very confident. We used a downstairs loo and were ready within a few minutes. Then we were shown into the living room there was three other couples and Peter lounging around having a few drinks and joints. We were introduced to all in the company and shortly after I had a drink and a joint I was told Mistress was going to open her present and I was to follow her which I did without question or looking back. I followed a few steps behind Mistress and as we walked down the hall she stopped at the door Master appeared from yesterday and as she opened the door she warned me to mind the steps.

When the lights came on they were dim, but bright enough to see I was in a home-made dungeon. There was stuff on the walls like ropes, collars, cuffs, crops, canes, floggers. There was metal rings screwed into joists, metal rings on the wall and sort of furniture with rings on it scattered about the dungeon.

Mistress took a leather collar from the wall and told me if I put it on I agreed to be hers fulfil her dare. She told me I could back out, but I might have a ball and there was only one way to find out. Always the tart and really horny there was only one answer “collar me please Mistress”. After I stood and was collared Mistress started putting cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I was taken to and told to get on the horse face down and relax. The cuffs clipped into the metal hoops and I was secured, well I thought I was till a leather belt strapped my torso to the horse. Once I was secured Mistress leaned in close and whispered “Obedience is Pleasure” which I quickly learned was my obedience and her pleasure. Standing back up Mistress took off her knee length black dress to reveal a picture in rubber which was quite rare in the 80s. Her bra was open and her already hard nipples showed she was excited controlling me. Her panties were open crotch and her pussy lips were already puffy. Rubber stockings and killer heels all in shiny black, I was gobsmacked which seemed to please Mistress. She moved behind me and was fiddling with something just before the lights went out, well not really because it was a blindfold. Mistress again whispered in my ear and said “trust me” to which I nodded with a “yes Mistress”.

She told me her birthday wish was to make me hers, my mouth was open to everyones cock/pussy or ass and I was expected to please her by pleasing her guests. Miss was Cher again and would be in the stocks pleasing anyone however and would be there for the night. Only the women were allowed to fuck my bum because she respected my real cock virginity and didn’t want to change that. (heart sank lol).

I could sense her heat close to my face and I could smell her pussy just before she started rubbing herself over my face and coating me in her juices. For a second I forgot my place and opened my mouth to taste Mistress to have her pussy suddenly withdrawn and more fumbling behind me. That now familiar wet finger on my bum hole and a minute later I was plugged. My punishment for not waiting to be told to open my mouth was going to be a spanking, twelve slaps of the hand, six on each cheek which I regretted already. The outcome was two glowing cheeks and a Mistress happy I took my punishment without crying out to stop. More bloody fumbling and next thing I know Mistress is straddling the horse and me. She starts grinding her soaked pussy all over my back and leans close and whispers in my ear “you’re mine tonight, I’ve marked you with my scent”, the only reply I could manage was “thank you Mistress”. When she climbed off my back it wasn’t long till I felt the heat and smelt her smell close to my face again and this time I would wait. This time was different though because Mistress pushed her pussy hard on my face with an almost immediate order to “LICK ME”. While my tongue worshipped every fold, probed as deep as I could inside Mistress, flicked her sensitive clit and lapped up every drop of her juice it wasn’t long till she started panting and moaning as she got closer to an orgasm. I could feel the horse start to shudder and my face soaked because there was too much to lap up and then she just let go. Wailing and moaning while her body was having spasms and she was coming on my face. Thinking that was that I stopped licking, wrong again! “did I say I was done ?” “another punishment for this”…..

Before I could say sorry Mistress turned around and grabbed my hair to force my face between her bum cheeks and again I was promptly ordered to lick. Again I teased and probed, but this time it was her puckered and sweet smelling ring. I wasted no time because I was not looking to be spanked again this soon. Five minutes or so of being humiliated and I was back serving pussy, but my punishment wasn’t over. Mistress seemed to revel in giving my bum a whack with her crop every now and then while she ground over my face and tongue. The result of her joy was it wasn’t long till my face was again covered in her cum and this time when she got her breath back I was told to stop.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic