FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife wank at wives request

Wife wank at wives request

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My hubby has posted here before for willing parties to voice their comments on his wife... not gonna lie the comments drove us both wild... I know I am not everyone's cup of tea but defo buzzing to see what fun could be had.. thick cock and filthy mouths hit us up.. major fantasy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hil1975Man  over a year ago

Chesham

[Removed by poster at 27/07/22 00:15:21]

Chesham

Can’t believe I’m the first to reply to this

But I love what I have seen so far. Very sexy indeed. I love those big tits and would love to have them wrapped around my cock right now. X

"Can’t believe I’m the first to reply to this

But I love what I have seen so far. Very sexy indeed. I love those big tits and would love to have them wrapped around my cock right now. X"

Well if the pics are to be believed you fit the thick cock brief.... I am just waiting for the filthy mouth.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Those tits look amazing, also loving the grip you’ve got there!! X

"Those tits look amazing, also loving the grip you’ve got there!! X"

I might need both hands to grip what you have to be fair....

I’m sure you’d mange just fine x

You are stunning! Your pics have given me a major hard on! Would love to gently kiss you and play with your erect nipples and gently touch you till I start to feel your wetness grow

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Love for peeps to comment on my mrs too. Who’s wiling?

By *hamp300Man  over a year ago

ANTRIM

This is something i enjoy.

Pm me

By *andm2006Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Fantastic breasts.... great photos

Stunning profile pics. Hot wife indeed.

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

If the lower half of Game is as SEXY as the top.

I would love to spend a while performing oral on such a GORGEOUS lady.

BOTH HOLES will get my full attention xxxxxxx

Fucking great tits

By *ill37Man  over a year ago

cambridge

You look sexy in the pics but your post makes your sound like a fucking slut, so maybe you need to be treated and used like one

I turn up grab you wrist take you to the nearest piece of furniture to have you drop to your knees so I can make you gag on my cock before bending you over and fuck you so hard it makes your eyes water before twisting you round cumming on your face

After I tell you to suck my cock clean before I leave

I would say thank you because I’m a gentlemen lol

"You look sexy in the pics but your post makes your sound like a fucking slut, so maybe you need to be treated and used like one

I turn up grab you wrist take you to the nearest piece of furniture to have you drop to your knees so I can make you gag on my cock before bending you over and fuck you so hard it makes your eyes water before twisting you round cumming on your face

I would say thank you because I’m a gentlemen lol"

Now there's the type of reply I was hoping for... and a thick cock aswell as a filthy mouth... love it

By *untimesformeMan  over a year ago

Gourock

A sexy slut cpl like you guys need a nice stiff cock to keep you busy I suspect.

Wish i could use mine to occupy you!

Chesham

I would get you husband to open the door and let me in. Showing me to the room where you’re waiting.

Hold ups and heels and nothing else.

Dropping to your knees immediately I walk forward unzipping my trousers and presenting you with my cock. You go to work wanking it. Stoking it and kissing it. Licking my balls. Looking up at me. Wrapping your big toys around it. Making it hard.

Putting it into your mouth you take it deep. But I know you can do better so I hold your head and make you take it all right down to my balls. Gagging slightly as I release you and let you get your breath before I stand you up and get you on the bed on your back. Head dangling over the edge I proceeded to fuck that mouth.

Your husband taking it all in fro the corner.

I’m grabbing at your big tits as I fuck your mouth. Spreading your legs and fingering your pussy too.

My cock is dripping with your saliva and it’s so hard now.

I flip you over and lift your arse up as I push your head onto the bed and get up behind you sliding my clock into you in one thrust.

You take it all. Moaning and being stretched. Getting fucked faster and deeper. You can’t hold back and explode all over me. I can’t last much longer and spanking your area I cum deep inside you. Twitching and pulsing. Filling you up. As I slide slowly out some of my come starts to ooze out as your husband come close to see and flicks it with his tongue. Then up over your pussy as he starts to lick all that cum out of you.

"I would get you husband to open the door and let me in. Showing me to the room where you’re waiting.

Hold ups and heels and nothing else.

Dropping to your knees immediately I walk forward unzipping my trousers and presenting you with my cock. You go to work wanking it. Stoking it and kissing it. Licking my balls. Looking up at me. Wrapping your big toys around it. Making it hard.

Putting it into your mouth you take it deep. But I know you can do better so I hold your head and make you take it all right down to my balls. Gagging slightly as I release you and let you get your breath before I stand you up and get you on the bed on your back. Head dangling over the edge I proceeded to fuck that mouth.

Your husband taking it all in fro the corner.

I’m grabbing at your big tits as I fuck your mouth. Spreading your legs and fingering your pussy too.

My cock is dripping with your saliva and it’s so hard now.

I flip you over and lift your arse up as I push your head onto the bed and get up behind you sliding my clock into you in one thrust.

You take it all. Moaning and being stretched. Getting fucked faster and deeper. You can’t hold back and explode all over me. I can’t last much longer and spanking your area I cum deep inside you. Twitching and pulsing. Filling you up. As I slide slowly out some of my come starts to ooze out as your husband come close to see and flicks it with his tongue. Then up over your pussy as he starts to lick all that cum out of you.

"

Wowsers.... you almost made me cum but the cuck thing at the end was a killer..

By *ill37Man  over a year ago

cambridge

"You look sexy in the pics but your post makes your sound like a fucking slut, so maybe you need to be treated and used like one

I would say thank you because I’m a gentlemen lol

Now there's the type of reply I was hoping for... and a thick cock aswell as a filthy mouth... love it "

Someone needs there face slapping with my cock

Deffo wank worthy. Would love to do more tho

By *wosup_1Man  over a year ago

Oswestry

Tell me what you would do to my slut wife as I'm made to feel humiliated and watch

By *ave_jenkinsMan 6 weeks ago

nottingham

Would love to tribute your mrs for you. Can do kik, whatsapp, Skype or phone. DM me for more info

By *uga40Man 6 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

"Love for peeps to comment on my mrs too. Who’s wiling? "
hi ifcthats your mrs in your pics she is lovely great tits

» Add a new message to this topic