FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The 1st time I wore stockings

The 1st time I wore stockings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eamsuk2017300 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Loughborough

So as a 14-15 year old I was wank mad and one school holiday I was looking through Mums draws when I found a pair of her stockings. I loved the feel and pulled it over my cock as I wanked and I spunked really quickly. This became a regular thing and I used to take her worn tights out of the bin to wank into. Around the same time I used to go to my mates house during the day to play snooker etc,whilst there one day I found his Mums stockings in the laundry basket. This was mid 80s and she wore bright colours like blue and red etc. so anyway most days I’d go round and wank into her stockings and put them back. I’d been doing this for a few weeks and me and my mate were chatting one day and he said to me have you been wanking with my mums stockings? I didn’t know what to say and said no. Well I’m sure you gave he said because he did the same and he had found them wet with my cum after I left. So I admitted I had. Have you ever worn them he asked and I said no. He asked if I’d like to try and wear them so I said yes. I went to go to the bathroom but I get them but he said no put them on here and he got me a suspender belt to put on with them. So that was the 1st time I wore together with my mate both of us in his Mums stockings. What a great summer that was.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I tried on my Mum's tights as a teenager when she was out of the house - I have had a tights fetish ever since!

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

By *ipa2000TV/TS  over a year ago

kenfig hill