FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday hook up

Holiday hook up

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Walking back from the hotel bar with my beer, I walk past you. You’re laying on your front on a sun lounger and I obviously check you out without you knowing. 

Fit as fuck. 

I get to my lounger. Practically opposite yours on other side of pool 

I’m straddling my bed and drinking my beer. Still checking you out. 

Thoughts running thru my head giving me a semi. 

You turn over and sit up. We lock eyes. 

I smile. You smile back. 

You sit the same way as me. Legs open. Still staring and smiling. 

You run your fingers up the inside of your thigh. Knowing I’m staring. 

You hook your finger inside your bikini bottoms and slide em over revealing your smooth sweet pussy. You look down at your pussy and then look back at me. My eyes ain’t moved. 

You slip your finger inside and then take it out and suck it. 

I’m now rock hard. I adjust myself and get up. I grab my key and walk over to you. As I approach your bed I nod for you to follow me. 

You get up and follow me. 

We walk thru the bar. Not together. I’m in front and you’re following a few strides behind. 

I call the lift. We walk in. 

I push the button. No words. 

Lift opens on my floor. You follow me out. 

I open the door. 

Fuck being a gentleman. I walk in. You follow. 

You close the door. 

As you follow behind me you take your top off and drop it in the hallway. 

I put my key on the table and you walk past me to the bed. You sit on the edge of the bed. Legs open. Leaning back on your hands. I stand in front of you checking out your amazing tits. Piercing making your nipple erect. 

I drop to my knees and suck it. 

I pull your bikini bottoms off and throw em to the side. 

Your position hasn’t changed. 

I kneel on the floor and taste your sweet pussy. You put one hand in my head as I lick and suck your clit. 

You groan with pleasure. I slide a finger in. Then another. I finger fuck your while licking your clit. 

You sit up and put your other hand on my head. You push me back and stand up. You stand me up. We look at each other. You take my hand and suck my fingers. Not breaking eye contact once. You put my other hand on your tit. I squeeze and pinch your nipple. 

You slide your hand inside my shorts and grab my hard cock. You sit down and slide forward off the bed pulling my shorts down as you kneel on the floor. I step out of my shorts just as you grab my cock and spit on it. Look up at me and take me in your mouth. You suck soft but take me deep. 

My hands on your head. Yours on my arse. You use your mouth to fuck my cock. 

You stand up. We kiss. You turn around and bend over. Palms on the bed. Arse against my cock. 

You reach thru and grab my cock. You guide me to your now dripping wet pussy. 

I take my cock in my hand and give you my tip. Dipping it in and out a few times before slowly giving you every inch. 

I push in slow until your pussy is full of my cock. 

Leaning on your elbows I grab your hips and slowly fuck you. So slow. Sliding out your pussy so you’ve just got the tip. Then slowly back in all the way. 

Picking up the pace now I grab one hip and grab your hair with my other hand. 

I pull your hair as I thrust into you. 

Fucking you fast now. 

I won’t last long. 

Not sure if you’re gonna cum or if your even getting close. I don’t care. You’re gonna cum but I’m cummin first. 

I fuck you hard and fast now. Yanking your hair with each thrust. 

I explode inside you. 

Both hands on your hips as I pull you into me while I squeeze every last drop out. 

I pull out. 

You turn around and suck my still hard cock. 

You didn’t cum. 

You will thou. 

Nothing turns me on more than licking a pussy I’ve just filled with cum. 

You stand up. We kiss. I grab your tit. Then your throat. I squeeze your throat and push you back on the bed so your sitting. 

My hand round your throat I tilt your head so we can look at each other. I let go and slap your face hard. 

Then I shove you back on the bed. You’re on your back. I straddle you as you shuffle back up the bed. 

I sit up and slap you again. 

The I kiss you hard. You bite my lip. I bite yours. Harder. 

Then I kiss your neck. Working from your neck down your body. Normally I’d take my time but I wanna taste my cum while I make you cum. 

I get in position and lick your pussy. My cum seeping out. 

Your legs over my shoulders. Heels digging in my back as I lick and suck you’d clit til you cum hard. You grab a pillow and scream into it. 

Squeezing my head with your thighs. 

I stand up and throw you your bikini. 

You sit on the bed putting on your top. I put your bottoms on. 

You stand up. I stay kneeling. 

You look at me. You slap me so hard before walking out the room. Leaving the door open...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic