FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first time

Our first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeandfee OP   Couple  over a year ago

bradford

We have been fantasising about have a mmf for ages, it’s one of our biggest fantasies, and now we are together properly, we decided to take the plunge. Fee loves the stories I have told her about how I have sucked a few guys in sleazy cottaging sessions and I love hearing about her past exploits and the guys she has fucked just to tell me about them. Well, after being on the site for a few weeks, we decided on a date and got talking to a few guys. One guy ticked all the boxes and we made the arrangements.

The day of the meet was weird. Knowing what would be happening later, but going about our mundane tasks as usual. We were both so nervous, we were avoiding talking about later, just the occasional " are you sure?" etc. Anyway, about an hour before we started to get ready. I had bought fee some new underwear and stockings and she was shaving and bathing (knowing this was for the benefit of another guy was driving me wild!). We put some music on, dimmed the lights, fee put a robe on and we sat and waited. I was doing typical distraction things, making sure the music was ok; the lighting was fine, tidying up.

A car pulled up onto our drive and I went to the door. He was well dressed and followed me into the lounge. We made a little chat, talked about clubs but I was getting impatient. I started to kiss fee and I started moving my hands over her legs, pushing her gown up above her stocking tops. He asked if it was ok to touch and fee just nodded. He started rubbing her other leg while I kissed her. I wanted to show her off, I wanted him to see her, so I opened the robe and she let us pull it off her. She had just a red and black sexy bra and knickers set with her stockings on. We ran our hands over her, teasing, rubbing; he started to play with her sexy little tits, pulling one out over the top of her bra. Although I loved touching her, I couldn’t keep my eyes off what he was doing. Watching him rubbing her pussy through her knickers, slipping a finger under them, touching her sexy shaved cunt right in front of me, his fingers inside her. He knelt down between her legs and we both undid her stockings. She lifted her arse to let him pull them off. I held her hand as I watched this stranger lick my beautiful girlfriend’s pussy. He was fingering her had, ramming his fingers in and out then licking her for a bit before more hard fingering. I was hearing fee moan to another man’s doing. He stood to strip off and I took over at her pussy. He kneeled next to her on the settee. I took fee's hand and guided it to his cock, letting her stroke it. I reached over and joined in, feeling the cock that was to be buried in her pussy. I moved over to his side and played with his cock. Looking at fee, I started to lick and suck his balls and shaft, before taking it in my mouth. Her eyes were wild as she watched me with a mouthful of cock, maybe just a foot from her face. She leaned in and we started to take turns sucking, running our tongues over the head of it. I moved back so I could watch, moving her hair out the way so I could see better. He must have picked up on this and held it out the way, letting me watch him slide his cock into her mouth. She was letting him push it in, and I was shocked to see her take it all the way in, down her throat. He would let her take a little breath when she was struggling, then do it again, telling he she was a good girl. My cock was in a world of its own, the excitement and nerves causing it to work in a way that I’m not proud! It was so sensitive, I moved to her pussy and slid in easily, but it was so hot watching her sucking him that I lasted only minutes, pulling out and shooting my spunk over her tummy. Not knowing the etiquette of cum in these situations, I grabbed some tissue and cleaned it up; she was still sucking away at his cock and didn’t even seem to notice! He rolled a condom on and moved round to the floor in front of her, sliding it up and down her slit before pushing it in. I had only just cum, but it hadn’t dampened my mood, and I looked down to see him fucking her, her legs wrapped around him. He had no such performance worries and fucked her hard, lifting her legs, moving positions. My favourite was when he was doing her doggy, hard, her head buried in the cushions, muffling her moans. I loved watching her getting fucked. My hot girlfriend behaving like a dirty bitch in front of my eyes. A few more changed of position and he came, filling the condom with his load (damn you STD's! why do they exist! spoil my fun of seeing her full of cum! Not that I'm saying he had one!). I moved to her pussy, and started licking her. Mmmmmm, her just fucked pussy, looking at each other. I asked our friend if it was okay to leave us to it, and he seemed not to mind. After he had left, we sat and chilled, talked about what had happened and talked about what might happen next time. Wish I had taken a few pictures, but I think I will have plenty more opportunities!

So there you go, our first time. And thank you to our friend for making it very enjoyable!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm, Wow !

By *adencplCouple  over a year ago

crewe

similar thing happened with us , it was electryfying, j and d xxx

By *iptoeCouple  over a year ago

Herts Beds Cambs

And us