FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Vikki’s Submissive Adventures. Pt1

Vikki’s Submissive Adventures. Pt1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondonFunTimes OP   Man  over a year ago

south east

We had been messaging for a while. To be honest I wasn’t sure if I wanted to play anymore, work and life where busy and perhaps I’d got older and wasn’t as appealing as ten years ago.

Flicking through the profiles I saw one that made me laugh, sassy and like me a little world weary of the ‘scene’. I sent a message saying how much her profile had made me laugh, especially her attention on there, their and they’re. To my amazement an hour later when I logged on she had replied, thanking me for the message and soon we had segued into talking about TV, Movies and the general state of the world. Her mysterious name of ‘MsDusty’ was revealed to be in actuality Vikki. She was 28 and worked in quite a creative job in the centre of London. Like anyone would I kept checking out her pictures. Flashes of dark hair framing perky boobs in a bra. The suggestion of a great bum in jeans. I couldn’t help but keep looking and imagining what the whole package would be like. The age gap didn’t bother her, which was a good thing and she clearly not just looking for a shag, but something more creative and inspiring. Then late into the night she sent the message that clinched the deal.

‘I’d like to explore being very submissive’. My cock sprang to attention. We took the leap and exchanged numbers, promising to message the next day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting start

south east

The next day I knew she had got to me. I woke up and checked WhatsApp, nothing. The end of the evening messages had been read but no reply. I didn’t want to be one of those guys that messages relentlessly, so chalked it up and thought ‘give her time’. The morning was torture with meetings and travel and I was about to give in an send a message when the message alert came up with ‘Hey, crazy morning. Did you ever get to sleep?’

I was smiling, and replied ‘Yes, after taking myself in hand’. She replied saying that she’d cum hard in bed and then overslept and had barely got to work on time. Then without promoting a picture.

Her in front of a mirror, blue summer dress and shoulder length light brown hair. So good looking my heart dropped, I was totally out of the game I was sure. We chatted more throughout the day and agreed we should meet for a coffee by the Thames that evening.

When I saw her waiting at a table I was twice as certain that she was out of my league. I got her a wine and we chatted, again no mention of fab or nefarious activities, just a good chat. She excused herself to go to the loo and I did what anyone in the 21st Century does. I checked my phone. I had only started to peruse my emails when the phone vibrated.

‘Like them?’ Was the question that accompanied the message. Vikki had sent a pic of her I. The loo, clearly the phone balancing on the cubicle. Her summer dress lifted up revealing a black lace thong that was pulled up tight, riding high on her hips. I messaged back.

‘Love them are they wet?’

‘Very’ came the reply. I thought for a moment, then thought it was time to get creative with this minx.

‘first task - take them off. Bring them back to the table and give them to me’.

I sent the message.

‘Okay task accepted’ Vikki replied.

I saw her walking to wards me, through the crowded tables outside the bar, one hand holding her mobile. The other hand tightly gripping something. She sat down, and put her knickers on the table. I took them. Could feel their warmth. Her eyes sparkled with triumph as I put her knickers in my pocket. ‘That’s the first task accomplished’ she said, toasting me with her wine and a wink.

‘That wasn’t even a task really. I’m sure they can get much more creative.’ I said ‘I’m sure I can fit three or four more in before you need to get a taxi home’.

‘I’ll drink too that’ Vikki said as she finished her wine. This was going to be a very good first meeting.

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

coming up for a visit

Nice start.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Liking this so far....

By *tudJimMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Great start!

south east

We set off along the embankment. I could feel her knickers in my pocket. Soon the crowd thinned as we neared the City. Vikki and I had been chatting about her life so far, her schooling at a rather austere Catholic School in Hertfordshire and then her University years at Surrey. She was to all of her friends and family a ‘good girl’ but had always had an active fantasy life. She was that perfect mix, of intelligence, sexiness and humour.

The pathway was empty behind, and I saw that we were at least 50yards from the nearest people ahead.

‘Lift your skirt up around your waist as you walk ahead of me, I want to see your bum’ I said. She looked at me for a moment, and with complete certainty I could tell she was in two minds, so public and so open. Then her smile became more curious and she simply nodded. I waited a few steps, and saw her walk off. Then gradually she lifted the summer dress. Slowly it rode up her thighs, and then in one sweeping movement she exposed her pert bum, I would have thought that she would have done a quick flash but no - on she walked her ass wiggling and then finally a drop. She waited for me to catch up.

‘You have a very fine ass Ms Vikki’ I said as I patted her bum. She looked at me and laughed ‘That was fun’.

I took offered her my arm as if we were walking by the river in Victorian times and she took it. As we walked along I asked her how many lovers she had been with in her life. ‘Four’ was the response and then she followed it up with ‘I’ve been single for four months and I knew it was time to play some more and explore some more’. I couldn’t believe she had chosen me. I knew that I wanted to keep her. To play with her and watch her in so many erotic situations.

We walked up to the street level and I hailed a cab for her. As we stood on the bridge I kissed her lightly on the lips and told her to keep Friday evening free. I promised to email her instructions the next day while she was at work at 11:30 precisely. Timing of instruction has always been so important to me.

I watched as the cab went into the distance. I had some planning to do.

By *essiewhoreTV/TS  over a year ago

Grimsby

More please xx

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

south east

I knew that Vikki was alone for the week. The apartment she shared with a flatmate to herself. I spent the evening dreaming up a fun scenario for her and then at 11:30 on the dot I pressed send and I sent her the following.

Vikki,

There will be a parcel arriving for you with something to wear. This is for Friday. You will be waiting for me at 8pm and wearing it. Nothing else. You will also be wearing a blindfold which of course will also be arriving with you in time.

James.

I went straight to a well know lingerie and sex toy seller and ordered Vikki a black outfit, all in one, crotchless and a tiny leather g string. All of which I figured were very different to her style. I added a nice jewelled bum plug and blindfold and sat back, happy with my work.

The next day I get a message from Vikki. ‘A butt plug’ with three shocked faces following. I laughed and just replied ‘yes’ it’s for you to have in on Friday’. A long silence followed and then ‘okay ;(‘ I smiled she was learning her place.

The messages slowed before the Friday evening and I wondered if Vikki would bail on the whole idea. I checked at the end of the working day and Vikki confirmed that she was a) nervous and b) ready to go through with it.

Any deviant knows that half of the fun of a meet is those butterflies and the journey too the meet or the expectation of someone arriving. Looking at people going about their ‘normal’ lives as you are en route to something delicious and naughty. All these thoughts went through my mind as I headed to Vikki’s apartment. I parked and looked at the new building complex she lived in. I messaged my arrival and asked if she was ready. I received an instant response. ‘I’ve been ready for half an hour. Super nervous’. Again I smiled and walked slowly to the intercom, enjoying the idea of Vikki waiting in her new outfit, butt plug in and by her intercom. I paused and then buzzed. Straight away the door buzzed and clicked open.

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

St Peter

By *tudJimMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Keep going

By *aughtymale1Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

Loving this

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Like this

By *audrigMan  over a year ago

killarney

Keep going

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"

We set off along the embankment. I could feel her knickers in my pocket. Soon the crowd thinned as we neared the City. Vikki and I had been chatting about her life so far, her schooling at a rather austere Catholic School in Hertfordshire and then her University years at Surrey. She was to all of her friends and family a ‘good girl’ but had always had an active fantasy life. She was that perfect mix, of intelligence, sexiness and humour.

The pathway was empty behind, and I saw that we were at least 50yards from the nearest people ahead.

‘Lift your skirt up around your waist as you walk ahead of me, I want to see your bum’ I said. She looked at me for a moment, and with complete certainty I could tell she was in two minds, so public and so open. Then her smile became more curious and she simply nodded. I waited a few steps, and saw her walk off. Then gradually she lifted the summer dress. Slowly it rode up her thighs, and then in one sweeping movement she exposed her pert bum, I would have thought that she would have done a quick flash but no - on she walked her ass wiggling and then finally a drop. She waited for me to catch up.

‘You have a very fine ass Ms Vikki’ I said as I patted her bum. She looked at me and laughed ‘That was fun’.

I took offered her my arm as if we were walking by the river in Victorian times and she took it. As we walked along I asked her how many lovers she had been with in her life. ‘Four’ was the response and then she followed it up with ‘I’ve been single for four months and I knew it was time to play some more and explore some more’. I couldn’t believe she had chosen me. I knew that I wanted to keep her. To play with her and watch her in so many erotic situations.

We walked up to the street level and I hailed a cab for her. As we stood on the bridge I kissed her lightly on the lips and told her to keep Friday evening free. I promised to email her instructions the next day while she was at work at 11:30 precisely. Timing of instruction has always been so important to me.

I watched as the cab went into the distance. I had some planning to do.

"

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Building nicely. Will she fuck strangers tho?

By *ree diverMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this x

Poole

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

south east

I walked up the few flights of stairs to Vikki’s apartment. 14b, and saw the door, a delicious moment knowing that behind it was a young lady, wearing the black outfit and the tiny g string.

I decided not to knock, the door was on the latch and opened smoothly. The flat cool and dark as I closed the door behind me. At the end of the corridor their was a small candle burning, a glorious amber glow.

I walked towards the candle and then right into the lounge.

Standing there in the middle of the lounge was Vikki. Totally different now to the innocent of the summer dress and a quick flash of her bum. Here was a Vikki that was clad in a black all in one, stockings style. Her bum peeking out from the cutaway section. The thong disappearing between her two peachy cheeks. I walked around her, she said nothing, but I could see that she was shaking with nerves slightly. Her boobs straining against the tight material of the all in one. The blindfold she was wearing heightening her sense of nervousness. I took off my jacket and went back to her. Placing a hand on her right breast, gently caressing it. I heard her moan. I traced my fingers down her body to her panties and then between her legs, the heat pulsating from her pussy. I slipped a finger inside her thong and felt how dripping wet she was.

I stepped back and said simply ‘bend over and show me’. I sat on then sofa and watched as she knelt on the floor and then assumed a position on all fours. Legs apart. I could see she had the plug in, the material of the the thong string barely concealing the pink jewel.

‘Stay there’ I ordered and took off my trousers and boxers, my cock was so hard and I needed to be inside her, to start owning this little minx. I walked towards her and slowly, ever so slowly pulled down her thong to her thighs, pushed her legs wider and saw her arch her back, her pussy glistening in the candlelight.

VIKKI’S STORY

This was insane. When the parcel arrived with the lace all in one bodystocking, leather thong and bum plug I was excited but also a little scared. This man had my address. He seemed a gentleman but it was insane. Risky. That night I tried it on, but didn’t use the plug. I looked at it, toyed with it a little bit and then put it back in its bag. I would NEVER do that. Fun idea but no. Not for me.

As Friday got closer I began to think about it more and more, but the more I thought about it the less I messaged James. It was a perfect fantasy but it had gone far enough.

Thursday night I tried the outfit on again and I masturbated with my wand. The orgasm was so intense. I imagined it all. I wanted it but I knew that once I started down the path it could just get too addictive for me!

Friday at work I kept looking at my watch, something in me, deep down inside me was excited to go home. The first time I had been alone in the apartment for weeks. My flat mate Lisa wasn’t due back until Monday evening. I resolved on the tube on the way home to say no and just have a pamper evening to myself.

Then I got home, the flat was quiet and cool, I lit a candle or two and felt relaxed after a glass of white wine. It was still only 6 o’clock but I took a bath, taking a second glass with me. After my bath I stood in my room, looking at the bag with my presents from James. I could try them on one last time I thought to myself. I enjoyed how my body looked in the lace all in one, then the thong. Damn I did look good, the devil in me was saying ‘you only live once’.

I got my phone and i sent James a message. ‘I’m pretty nervous but let’s do it. 8pm. You have the address. Let me know when you are on your way and when you are close. V xxx’

I looked away as I pressed send. When I received the reply ‘leaving in about 30mins, can’t wait and don’t worry, it’s all as much as you want to do no pushing James x’, I realised that it was going to happen. I could feel the tingle in my stomach. Butterflies and a deeper sensation, I went to the kitchen and brewed some coffee. Intentionally leaving the phone behind. Filling the next hour or so with anything to be busy. I ignored my phone. Leaving it on the bed. All the time an ear out for its ring or message sound. Then, around 7:30 a message. I went into the bedroom. ‘About 20 mins away get ready’. I replied ‘ok’ and without hesitation I put the outfit back on. This time I took out the plug. Sucked it. So it was wet and teased my little asshole with it. I crouched and then after some playing POP it went it. I looked in the mirror and for some deep mad reason was so proud of myself. I was a naughty girl. I wanted and needed this. Always had done on some level. I pulled on my knickers and took the blindfold with me to the living room. I lay on the sofa my phone in my hand. Messages open, waiting for the rush that would come when the … started to bubble before a message would come.

I was rubbing myself gently through my knickers, and yes another glass of white wine.

The clock was ticking and I walked about, butterflies and nerves. Prowling my own flat, in this slutty underwear, a blindfold in my hand. I had a moment of panic. What if Lisa came back? I sent her a message asking if she was there okay and was relieved when I heard she was there and was safely two hundred miles away.

I waited back on the sofa. I felt my heart rate intensify when I saw

‘Here? Slut ready?’

I leapt up obediently and walked to the hall. Putting the door on the latch. I messaged back.

‘I’ve been ready for half an hour. Super nervous’. I expected a reply but within seconds the BUZZZZ sound of the door intercom echoed through the flat. Shocking me a little. I didn’t say anything. Just pressed the button.

I went back the the living room and put on my blindfold. Suddenly I was alive to every sound. My ears straining for the sound of someone outside. Waiting for the sound of the door. I thought my heart would explode out of my chest when I heard the door gently open and then a soft - click - as the door shut.

I sensed that he was there. In the room with me. I didn’t know how close he was, but I could smell his cologne. I liked it last time. It now signalled sex to me, wanton slutty sex. I felt his hand on my breast and moaned, then his hand, almost roughly between my legs. Exploring me. A finger inside my panties. He knows how wet I am. How much I want it, need it. Softly but strongly he said ‘bend over and show me’. I knew what he meant. I was going to feel the shame of showing this almost stranger my ass, with a plug in it.

I got down on all fours and intentionally arched my back. Thrusting out my bum. I heard him moan in approval. He said ‘stay there’ and I obeyed. The his hand on me. Pulling my knickers down. Then the hardness of his cock, rubbing up and down my pussy. I couldn’t help but push back I wanted him inside me. I was bad, I needed to be fucked.

Hillsborough

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *luttyguy132Man  over a year ago

Uddingston

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

Wow

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Fabulous story

Loving this

south east

JAMES

I rubbed my cock over her wet pussy. Loving the sight of this gorgeous lady on all fours. And gradually pushed my cock inside her. Tight, wet and felt her push back. So eager. I held position and let her start to fuck my cock. Soon taking all of me inside her. I took her hips and began to fuck her harder, the moans she made becoming more frequent, feeling her pussy tighten around my cock. My balls slapping against her. I asked her as I fucked her ‘is this what you needed?’ A quiet ‘yes’ came forth between the louder moans.

‘I can’t hear you. Is this what you needed’ I demanded from her.

‘Yes fuck me, fuck me’ she said, louder this time.

‘Are you going to be my new slut?’ I asked her. I pulled her hair back and her back arched more. Her bum cheeks rippling with the fucking she was receiving.

‘Yes. I am a slut. I want to be’ she said loudly. I felt myself tightening but didn’t want to cum in her yet. I pulled out and sat on the sofa. ‘Crawl to me’ I said and she turned round. I clicked my fingers so she could follow the sound and she came to me. Eager and willing. Hee face flushed. I took the blindfold off her face and she blinked into the half light.

‘Lick my balls’ I held my cock and guided her head with my hand. She was licking greedily. Softly but with good technique. Now it was time to test her. ‘Now Rim my asshole slut’…

VIKKI

In my darkness I felt his cock. Teasing my pussy, rubbing up to the plug and then back along, each time I thought he would slip into my pussy and when he was teasing I had finally enough. I pushed back taking him inside me. Feeling his cock in me. This stranger almost. His cock deep now in my pussy. And it felt so fucking good. He held still and let me show him how good I am. I pushed back taking his cock inside me. The oldest man I had fucked I thought for a second and it pushed me on, I liked it. That felt taboo. In my blindfold I felt free to be me. Then his hands on my hips. I love the pressure of the hand on my hips and he started fucking me hard. Not in a romantic way like. Had been fucked before, this was different he was fucking me because he wanted me. My pussy, my body, wanted me to fuck. That felt good in every wrong way.

I didn’t quite hear him when he asked ‘is this what I needed?’ And whispered a yes. My head still jerking from the fucking I was getting. Then louder and with a smack on my bum he said it again and found myself obeying. ‘Yes, this is what I needed’ I said and then he asked me if I was going to be his slut. I’ve never liked the word before, run a mile from it, never use it. Now, though I did like it. In this situation right now it IS what I wanted to be. ‘I want to be. I am your slut’ I said and it was like a different Vikki speaking. An image of friends and family flickered through my mind and how shocked they would be if they could see me. I dismissed it and I felt him fuck harder. I thought he was going to cum, but he had other plans for me.

I heard him go and sit. And then he asked me to lick his balls. I couldn’t see, I wasn’t sure exactly where he was. Then I heard his finger snaps. I followed the sound, humiliating for a girl like me normally but so perfect for me now with this man. I arrived between his legs and then my blindfold was removed. Between his strong thighs I could see his cock. Hard and erect. And then his hand on my head pushing me down to his balls. I licked the smooth balls. Feeling how hot he was. Tasting my juices as well at the base of his cock. I wanted to climb on top of him and ride him. Then he shocked me. ‘Now Rim my asshole slut’.

Instinctively I jerked my head back. No way was I going to do that. I’d never done that. I looked at him shocked and then felt his hand again, on my head guiding me back to him. He spread his legs wider and I closed my eyes. Licked his balls, then lower, then lower and then I had my tongue on his asshole. Timidly I licked and then licked harder. I wanted to be a good girl for this man, and I buried my head harder into him and my tongue licking hard. His moans urging me on to do my best.

paisley

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Hillsborough

cirencester

Total submission is what many like as acting to orders takes the decision making not the subs view and so mentally acceptable. plus they enjoy the humiliation

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Great story

By *arythatsmeWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

By *loverleaf_1974Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story, so many fantasies combined into this scenario

south east

JAMES

After looking at me shocked I saw the look of submission in Vikki’s eyes and she started to lick me like she’d done it a thousand times. I could feel her hair on my thighs and there is nothing like the sensation of a girl pushing her boundaries for you. Greedily enjoying letting herself submit. I pushed her head away and pushed her back into the carpet. Spreading her legs and taking a good look at her perfectly smooth pussy. I placed myself in front of her and slipped my cock into her pussy once more and heard her moan as I started to fuck her. As I ploughed her pussy I whispered to her directly into her ear.

‘Vikki do you want to be owned? Do you want to have more fun and push your boundaries. Your pussy was made to please wasn’t it?’

I could feel her grinding against me and to each question she said ‘Yes’. She could become the perfect sub. I could feel that I was close. I pulled out of her pussy and knelt by her face. I told her to open her mouth. Now there was no hesitation she opened it immediately and as my cock touched her lips I started pumping a huge load of cum into her mouth and over her lips. As I came I told her ‘swallow it Vikki’. She didn’t think, just took my cum.

Soon we were breathing heavily and in that silence that happens after good sex. I sat next to Vikki and cuddled her. Stroking her ass and body as I kissed her forehead gently.

‘You did well. Did you enjoy that?’ I asked.

‘More than anything’ she smiled up ‘it was fun’.

I laughed ‘it’s not over yet’ I said to her ‘but first let’s have a little drink and discuss your fantasies’.

I watched her get up and head toward the kitchen. Her hand reached round to her knickers. At the door she turned. ‘Can I change into something else?’ She asked. I nodded ‘Yes, yes you can’. I agreed. A moment or two later she returned with glasses of white wine and she had an oversized white T shirt on and underneath I could see a glimpse of pink cotton panties. She sat next to me on the sofa and we clinked glasses.

‘Now Vikki, let’s start at the beginning. Do you want to do more naughty things and what it is you’ve always dreamed of doing. Tell me and I will tell you what I can do’.

Vikki curled her legs underneath herself and smiling began to talk.

Porthcawl

Live it

By *ikinghornMan  over a year ago

southsea

I would like to find a woman like this.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"

I walked up the few flights of stairs to Vikki’s apartment. 14b, and saw the door, a delicious moment knowing that behind it was a young lady, wearing the black outfit and the tiny g string.

I decided not to knock, the door was on the latch and opened smoothly. The flat cool and dark as I closed the door behind me. At the end of the corridor their was a small candle burning, a glorious amber glow.

I walked towards the candle and then right into the lounge.

Standing there in the middle of the lounge was Vikki. Totally different now to the innocent of the summer dress and a quick flash of her bum. Here was a Vikki that was clad in a black all in one, stockings style. Her bum peeking out from the cutaway section. The thong disappearing between her two peachy cheeks. I walked around her, she said nothing, but I could see that she was shaking with nerves slightly. Her boobs straining against the tight material of the all in one. The blindfold she was wearing heightening her sense of nervousness. I took off my jacket and went back to her. Placing a hand on her right breast, gently caressing it. I heard her moan. I traced my fingers down her body to her panties and then between her legs, the heat pulsating from her pussy. I slipped a finger inside her thong and felt how dripping wet she was.

I stepped back and said simply ‘bend over and show me’. I sat on then sofa and watched as she knelt on the floor and then assumed a position on all fours. Legs apart. I could see she had the plug in, the material of the the thong string barely concealing the pink jewel.

‘Stay there’ I ordered and took off my trousers and boxers, my cock was so hard and I needed to be inside her, to start owning this little minx. I walked towards her and slowly, ever so slowly pulled down her thong to her thighs, pushed her legs wider and saw her arch her back, her pussy glistening in the candlelight.

VIKKI’S STORY

This was insane. When the parcel arrived with the lace all in one bodystocking, leather thong and bum plug I was excited but also a little scared. This man had my address. He seemed a gentleman but it was insane. Risky. That night I tried it on, but didn’t use the plug. I looked at it, toyed with it a little bit and then put it back in its bag. I would NEVER do that. Fun idea but no. Not for me.

As Friday got closer I began to think about it more and more, but the more I thought about it the less I messaged James. It was a perfect fantasy but it had gone far enough.

Thursday night I tried the outfit on again and I masturbated with my wand. The orgasm was so intense. I imagined it all. I wanted it but I knew that once I started down the path it could just get too addictive for me!

Friday at work I kept looking at my watch, something in me, deep down inside me was excited to go home. The first time I had been alone in the apartment for weeks. My flat mate Lisa wasn’t due back until Monday evening. I resolved on the tube on the way home to say no and just have a pamper evening to myself.

Then I got home, the flat was quiet and cool, I lit a candle or two and felt relaxed after a glass of white wine. It was still only 6 o’clock but I took a bath, taking a second glass with me. After my bath I stood in my room, looking at the bag with my presents from James. I could try them on one last time I thought to myself. I enjoyed how my body looked in the lace all in one, then the thong. Damn I did look good, the devil in me was saying ‘you only live once’.

I got my phone and i sent James a message. ‘I’m pretty nervous but let’s do it. 8pm. You have the address. Let me know when you are on your way and when you are close. V xxx’

I looked away as I pressed send. When I received the reply ‘leaving in about 30mins, can’t wait and don’t worry, it’s all as much as you want to do no pushing James x’, I realised that it was going to happen. I could feel the tingle in my stomach. Butterflies and a deeper sensation, I went to the kitchen and brewed some coffee. Intentionally leaving the phone behind. Filling the next hour or so with anything to be busy. I ignored my phone. Leaving it on the bed. All the time an ear out for its ring or message sound. Then, around 7:30 a message. I went into the bedroom. ‘About 20 mins away get ready’. I replied ‘ok’ and without hesitation I put the outfit back on. This time I took out the plug. Sucked it. So it was wet and teased my little asshole with it. I crouched and then after some playing POP it went it. I looked in the mirror and for some deep mad reason was so proud of myself. I was a naughty girl. I wanted and needed this. Always had done on some level. I pulled on my knickers and took the blindfold with me to the living room. I lay on the sofa my phone in my hand. Messages open, waiting for the rush that would come when the … started to bubble before a message would come.

I was rubbing myself gently through my knickers, and yes another glass of white wine.

The clock was ticking and I walked about, butterflies and nerves. Prowling my own flat, in this slutty underwear, a blindfold in my hand. I had a moment of panic. What if Lisa came back? I sent her a message asking if she was there okay and was relieved when I heard she was there and was safely two hundred miles away.

I waited back on the sofa. I felt my heart rate intensify when I saw

‘Here? Slut ready?’

I leapt up obediently and walked to the hall. Putting the door on the latch. I messaged back.

‘I’ve been ready for half an hour. Super nervous’. I expected a reply but within seconds the BUZZZZ sound of the door intercom echoed through the flat. Shocking me a little. I didn’t say anything. Just pressed the button.

I went back the the living room and put on my blindfold. Suddenly I was alive to every sound. My ears straining for the sound of someone outside. Waiting for the sound of the door. I thought my heart would explode out of my chest when I heard the door gently open and then a soft - click - as the door shut.

I sensed that he was there. In the room with me. I didn’t know how close he was, but I could smell his cologne. I liked it last time. It now signalled sex to me, wanton slutty sex. I felt his hand on my breast and moaned, then his hand, almost roughly between my legs. Exploring me. A finger inside my panties. He knows how wet I am. How much I want it, need it. Softly but strongly he said ‘bend over and show me’. I knew what he meant. I was going to feel the shame of showing this almost stranger my ass, with a plug in it.

I got down on all fours and intentionally arched my back. Thrusting out my bum. I heard him moan in approval. He said ‘stay there’ and I obeyed. The his hand on me. Pulling my knickers down. Then the hardness of his cock, rubbing up and down my pussy. I couldn’t help but push back I wanted him inside me. I was bad, I needed to be fucked. "

By *ornycplnorfolkMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Loving this

Hillsborough

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

south east

Vikki

In the bedroom I changed into a white t shirt and my pink panties. I felt comfortable with James. I took the plug out and felt deliciously naughty. I poured some wine for both of us and headed into the lounge again.

He didn’t say anything when he saw that I had changed and I liked that.

He smiled at me as he asked ‘Now Vikki, let’s start at the beginning. Do you want to do more naughty things and what it is you’ve always dreamed of doing. Tell me and I will tell you what I can do’.

I thought for a moment and then I said ‘I want to be bad, always have done. I want to fuck anyone you tell me to, I want to play with a woman for the first time, I want to feel alive when we play. I want to get to work and look around at my boring office, full of boring people and have that secret smile that says ‘I am living my best life’ ‘.

He said nothing just toasted me with his wine glass. He looked around and said ‘how long before your flatmate comes back?’

I told him that I had the place to myself all weekend and again he smiled and asked if I was ‘with Lisa’. I laughed at him. ‘No, Lisa and I go way back. We were both in the same year at school, she was always the popular one. Me, I was just Lisa’s best friend. The needy one’.

‘And look at you now!’ He said, pushing one of my legs off the sofa so my tight panties were exposed. I went to pull it back up and he comically said ‘No, no, no’. I could see him looking me up and down and a wicked smile developed on his face.

‘Go to Lisa’s room and find her sexiest knickers. Come back wearing them and nothing else’.

I started to speak, but stopped. I wanted him to know that I was fearless, without saying anything I nodded my head with a sassy grin and got up. Just before I went through the lounge door I took my t-shirt off and threw it in on the floor and wriggled out of my pink panties. Leaving them there for good measure. As I went up the corridor to Lisa’s room I heard James applauding and a gentle laugh.

I reached her door and for a moment hesitated. Of course I’d been in there before but this, this was different. It felt more of an invasion. I knew Lisa, knew her boyfriend Josh and now and then had heard them fuck in the room, but now here I was outside of her room while she was away about to go and steal her sexiest panties. Just for the deviant man waiting on the sofa. I was loving it.

paisley

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Loving the dialogue from both parties... Adds a certain amount of realism, Great Story... How much of it is real?

south east

"Loving the dialogue from both parties... Adds a certain amount of realism, Great Story... How much of it is real? "

Mail me and I’ll tell

south east

Vikki

I pushed the door open and was hit by the scent of Lisa’s perfume. I went in and shit the door, almost as if I was expecting her back and needed to sneak. I looked around. Really neat and tidy, almost too tidy. Lisa had always been a neat freak. I looked around me and taking a deep breath opened one of the drawers. Full of clothes but it what I was looking for. The next one down just bras and socks. The next one down a jumble of knickers and then to my surprise a few sex toys. A dildo and a wand. Then more surprisingly an eye mask and some velvety rope. Naughty Lisa I thought. And then I lifted out a black g-string. Super tiny but even better crotchless, I stood in front of Lisa’s mirror and stepped into her knickers. Adjusting them so the lips of my pussy peeked through the cutaway. I thought of Lisa doing the same and for the first time had a tingle of lust imagining playing with my friends pussy. I played with mine. Freshly fucked and still wet. I had an idea. I looked around and then decided to act on it. I opened the door.

‘James. Come to Lisa’s room’ I called.

By *orkKnightMan  over a year ago

hornsea

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

So hot

Hillsborough

cirencester

Vikki'slife about to change hopefully

Porthcawl

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Liking this lots. Love both perspectives. Very well written to.

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

One to follow, very well written and most promising.

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Poole

south east

JAMES

I heard a call from another part of the flat. ‘James, Come to Lisa’s room’. I put my wine down and was pleased that she was playing games now. I wondered if she had been quite naughty enough to try her friend’s knickers on. I followed where I had thought the voice had come and pushed one door ajar, there was nobody there. Just the lingerie from earlier. This must be her room. I pressed on to the end of the corridor, as I entered the room I was greeted by the sight of Vikki laying back on the bed, her legs spread wide a hand on her pussy.

‘You found them then?’ I said as I moved into the room. ‘Yes,’ Vikki replied ‘And they were really good ones!’. She moved her hand and I could see that they were crotchless. I got down on my knees by the bed and started to lick her pussy making it even wetter. Then I couldn’t resist any longer. I stood up and adjusted my cock and then got onto the bed on top of Vikki. Slipping my cock into her wet pussy.

‘Fucking you in Lisa’s knickers’ I said to her as I fucked her rhythmically. ‘I fucking love it!’ she said as she pulled her legs up and wrapped them around me.

I didn’t take long to cum, I wanted her pussy so much. I felt myself tighten and for a moment I thought of pulling out and fucking her mouth full of cum. I felt her legs clamp down and she was away in her own little slut-world. I managed to say ‘I am gonna cum” and her grinding got more furious and then I felt that delicious release of emptying my balls into a perfect little slutty pussy.

I rolled off her and smiled “You’ve passed your first lesson - are you free on Saturday night?’ I asked. I already had a plan forming in my mind.

‘Slut weekend. I like it” Vikki answered, not only full of cum but full of sass too.

‘Careful what you wish for!’ I said ‘This was just a warm-up, now I know you enjoy playing we can really start to play - now take your knickers off’.

She nodded and reached down and in one motion took off the wet and cum soaked knickers. She held them up as if to give them to me.

VIKKI

I could hear him coming down the hallway and I lay on the bed, arranging myself just so that I was directly opposite the door when he walked in. I thought for a moment would it be better if I was on all fours, but then I thought - no the better way of doing it would be to let him come in and then reveal Lisa’s knickers. Christ! Lisa’s knickers, her I was on her bed, waiting for this stranger to come in and fuck me on her bed, while I wore her knickers!

I heard him push open the door to my room, and I smiled to myself. I liked this, and how playful it made me feel. Then I could hear him, coming towards me in Lisa’s room. Then he was there. I covered the crotchless part of the knickers with my hand, hiding the best part from him. “You found them then?” He asked me as he moved closer to the bed. I looked him in the eye as I said ‘They are really sexy ones’ and I moved my hand away. A look of lust in his eyes, and I knew I would get a pair. He went straight to work, first kissing my pussy lips and then his tongue all over me and in me. Heaven, I love being licked and he was so good. Better than anyone who had done it before. Then, he slipped his cock into me and I could feel how excited he was. Feeling him thrust stronger and harder. He whispered to me something about me being in “Lisa’s knickers’ but I was lost I wanted this man to fill me with his cum, I wanted to feel his cum inside me. To use me to pump his warm creamy cum into my pussy. He told me he was close and I thought he was going to pull out but I clamped my legs around him. And he buried his cum deep in my pussy.

We lay together on the bed and James stroked my hair, I liked that. ‘You passed your first lesson’ he told me and then asked if I was free on Saturday night. I had hoped that we could play more across the weekend as I was so rarely free, so I agreed. I said a ‘slut weekend sounded like fun, and he told me to ‘be careful what I wished for.’

Then, he instructed me to take my - well Lisa’s - knickers off. As I held them I could see that a little of his cum was on them and they were wet where they had been around and in my pussy.

‘Put them back where you found them’ he said.

I was astonished, they needed a wash, they had my pussy juice and his cum on them, but I knew I would. I folded them in half, just as they were when I took them out.

It’s been an hour since James left and I have tided everything. It feels like a dream, I am tempted to go in and take the panties back out and wash them, but I know I will leave them. When he comes tomorrow I want to know that I have done everything that is required of me!

Hillsborough

Plymouth

Love it

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Loving this

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Fantastic story

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic story

Really well written

south east

"Fantastic story

Really well written "

Thank you. More coming later! Anyone feel free to message with ideas and your reactions. Love to know what all of you do while reading

J

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Loving this story.

south east

JAMES

It took some arranging but by the time I needed to pick Vikki up I was sure that I had something arranged that would test her on the next stage of her submissive adventures. At first D wasn’t sure that I was for real, that it wasn’t some kind of wind-up. He wanted to know all about Vikki and because we had only spoken online, I asked him to choose a pose and an angle for a picture so that he knew that a) Vikki was real and b) was very much up for the fun. He sent the message request through and I had to laugh. It was 1am and I wondered if Vikki was up, let a lone in the mood to do what D had requested.

I sent her a message.

Vikki,

I am organising tomorrow and my friend would like to know that you are 100% up for it. He requests a picture of you, nude, squatting in front of your TV with ITV1 on and one finger in your pussy.

Not the most exciting but do that and tomorrow you will have a BIG wonderful time.

James

The message sent and there was no reply. The message had been read and I could only sit back and hope that Vikki was all that I hoped she would be. Restless, I went to the kitchen and poured some water, the house so quiet that I could hear the vibrating sound of the phone. 1 message, followed a second or two later by another. I went back to the lounge and picked up my iPhone. Two messages from Vikki. The first a photo. Her in front of the large TV that I had seen earlier that night. She was wearing nothing, and as instructed was squatting for the self-shot picture. The next message was perfect ‘Attached picture. I will do ANYTHING V xxx’.

I told her I would see her the next say at 3 pm and for her to get her rest, she was going to need it.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Hillsborough

cheshire/Preston

Plymouth

Porthcawl

By *avid_rydensMan  over a year ago

waterlooville

This has to carry on

south east

"This has to carry on"

Oh it does.

south east

VIKKI

I slept so well. As I drifted off my mind replayed the events of the evening. It seemed like a crazy dream but I knew that I had actually done all of that, and what is more, I felt so good. Fucking good. James had been the best fuck I had ever had. Not so much because of him I guess, but the moment, the experience. I closed my eyes and I knew I wanted more. I had started down this road and I wasn’t going to stop now.

I had the longest bath and then realised that I had no idea what to wear. James had said he would pick me up at 3 pm but I hadn’t thought to ask what I should wear. It was a hot day, so maybe a dress? But what underwear? Yesterday he had been so specific.

I went to my wardrobe and thought I would be classic. James was older, so older men always like stockings and suspenders, right? I had some at the back of my draw. The suspender belt I think I had only used once! How my life was changing. I put on the matching stockings, suspender and bra and straightened my hair. I felt good and the butterflies had returned. I thought I wouldn’t feel them as intensely this time, but here they were again, doing summersaults in my tummy. I put on a blue patterned dress and I was ready. Only an hour early!

I paced around the flat listening to some golden oldies on the radio. I had some water and needed a pee. As I was sitting there I realised that I had put my knickers under my suspenders, that hadn’t occurred to me, I mean why does it really matter normally? But today I had a feeling my knickers would be coming off well before bedtime. I went back to the bedroom and sorted myself out, now the knickers sat on top of the suspender straps. I wished James would hurry up and get here.

I was sitting on the sofa when he arrived, my phone buzzed and I had everything ready to go. My bag, my phone, my keys. I headed down and walked out of my block, he waved from his rather nice black car and I got in. Smelling his cologne again, immediately I felt horny. I fished my sunglasses out of my bag and asked “where are we headed?” James kept looking at the road and a smile flashed my way. Oh, we are going to visit an old friend and he’s very excited to meet you. What are you wearing?”

I pulled up my skirt and revealed the stockings and suspenders. James whistled and turned the classical music up and I realised we were headed out of London and to the West.

Hillsborough

By *oneysmithcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Glenrothes

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Omg I want to be Vicki

cheshire/Preston

Plymouth

Looking forward to hearing more

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

manchester

Porthcawl

south east

VIKKI

We didn’t talk much as we drove, the music was good and I just enjoyed the drive. After around half an hour I started wondering how much further we would be and I said to James ‘Where are we going and should I have packed a suitcase?’ James smiled and said ‘Not much further now.’ I felt so wet that I hitched the dress up once more and slid a hand between my thighs. Rubbing the material of my knickers against me I could feel how wet I was. James glanced over and said ‘You should be banned by the Highway Code.’

The motorway gave way to leafy country lanes, and I knew that we were in Kent. Then I glanced at the sat nav and saw that the destination was three minutes away, I felt the butterflies stage a full-on return, and then James started to indicate. We drove slowly up a gravel drive. A nice house stood at the end of the drive, it looked every inch “quaint English’. James turned the engine off and leaned over and kissed me ‘You’ll have fun, but if at any point you aren’t happy just whisper “Weetabix” to me and I will make sure that everything stops.’

I said nothing, just kissed him back and I could feel his hand slide up my thigh. I opened my legs and he let out a purr of approval when he felt how wet I was.

We managed to stop kissing, and I got out of the car to be greeted by an elderly King Charles Spaniel, its little tail darting about. A voice from the door of the house called ‘Merlin! Stop harassing our lovely guest’. I looked over and there was a silver-haired man at the door. He must have been in his late sixties, but looked physically very fit. I called over ‘It’s okay, I love dogs’. Pushing my sunglasses down over my eyes I went with James up to the house to be introduced.

“I am David and you must be the very beautiful Vikki. I have heard so much about you.’ David said shaking my hand. I could feel James at my side his hand on the small of my back. ‘It’s lovely to meet you, David. I have heard absolutely NOTHING about you!’. David laughed and ushered us into the hallway of the house.

‘As it should be! Life should be full of surprises.’

The hallway was cool after the sunlit exterior of the outside, and I realised that the house must have been, at one time, a working farmhouse. It was now immaculate and I saw James hang up his jacket. David following. ‘James, far too hot for that but I thought we should make an effort for the young lady.’ David turned to me, as James stood next to me. ‘David’s house has one rule’ he said stepping out of his shoes, I instinctively followed suit and kicked off my shoes. ‘No, no! Not that, although it’s a good idea. The one rule is…’ he grinned. ‘Well, David better tell you.’ he turned to David.

‘Oh, of course, the one rule is that dresses, even wonderful summer dresses like yours Vikki are not allowed. I’m afraid every young lady who crosses over my doorway is obliged to strip down to her underwear.

I looked at James ‘Seriously?’ I asked with a smile.

‘Nothing could be more serious’ James replied. I turned to him and said “In that case, I think you better unzip me as I won’t be able to do it on my own.’

In an instant, James slowly, far too slowly, eased my zip down. I felt the dress becoming looser. Then I took a deep breath, exhaled and let it drop to the floor.

I could see David taking me in, a wicked gleam in his eye. His eyes looked at me from my feet, roaming up over my stocking-clad legs, my tight black mesh knickers, and my black bra. Self consciously I brushed my hair with one hand. David gestured to James, and James put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around. I stood, knowing that the old man was looking at my bum, appraising it, assessing it.

‘A beauty!’ David announced satisfied. I felt James caress my bum cheeks with his hand and I took a wider stance. Thrusting my bum out a little. Then I felt another hand on the other cheek. Warmer, rougher. Squeezing my cheek through my knickers. Then thrusting between my legs as well.

“She’s wet and ready to go I see’ David said.

Everything in me should have baulked at hearing myself discussed like this, like an object, but here, standing in this cool hallway, my dress on the floor. Being admired. Wanted by these two cultured men. I was enjoying every moment of it.

‘Let’s go through to the lounge Vikki - James said you like wine.’ David took my hand and led me up the hallway and to the lounge. I couldn’t wait to get started and I readily went with him.

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

south east

" "

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Love this tale.

south east

JAMES

I watched Vikki stand in front of David. It had been a few years since I had been to his place, but everything looked the same. That time we were playing with a partner of mine, and I had always wanted to revisit and give David a new pleasure to play with. We both stroked Vikki’s amazing ass and then I saw him hold out his hand and watched as she walked with David towards the lounge. I heard David say ‘James said you liked wine’ and I saw Vikki nod her head in agreement. She was very quiet. I wondered if she was ready for a little test. I called to David ‘Just going to the bathroom, make Vikki welcome.’ I didn’t hang around for a reply and headed up the stairs to where I vaguely remembered the bathroom being. I could see that David’s bedroom door was open, soft amber light. I could imagine Vikki laying down on that bed very soon, David fucking her as I watched. I couldn’t wait to see that. The bathroom was new, a new walk in shower in the corner. I did envy David’s house a little.

I took my time, popping my head into the utility room on my way down the stairs to greet Merlin, who wagged his tail. The gate separating him from the rest of the house didn’t seem to worry him, I had the feeling that Merlin had seen his Master entertain quite a few young ladies over the years.

I walked down the hall and could see that the lounge door was now closed. Behind it I could hear gentle jazz music playing, and under the music, unless I was very much mistaken I could hear David moaning. I opened the door and saw Vikki on her knees licking and sucking David’s cock. Doing what I knew she did best.

VIKKI

Holding David’s hand I walked along the corridor, the wooden floor warm beneath my feet. My heart beat faster when I heard James call from behind us that he was on his way to the bathroom. The bastard! He was leaving me alone, I thought he would at least break the ice. Then as soon as that thought had occurred to me I realised that here I was in my underwear, there wasn’t much ice to break.

The living room was a mixture of light brown, cream and red furnishings. Some candles were already burning and David had clearly done his prep as I could see some wine chilling on the side and the sound of sexy music already playing. In the middle of the living room was a large, and I would say probably authentic Persian rug. We walked to the middle of the room and I stood and faced David. His hand brushed the hair off my shoulder and he looked me up and down again, a big smile on his face.

David spoke to me in his deep cultured bass voice ‘Beautiful, Vikki. Can I get you a wine or…’ He left the phrase hanging in the air and I looked down at his trousers. I could see a bulge there and without being asked he started to unbuckle his belt. Then his trousers were unbuttoned and fell to the floor. His pants couldn’t hide what I was sure was the biggest dick I had ever seen in real life. I was mesmerised by the bulge. I was about to reach my hand out to touch it when in one fluid movement he pulled the pants down and released the huge dick. It sprang up and I was shocked, though I shouldn’t have been, that a man his age had such a big and powerful dick. I took it in my hand and looked in his eye as he spoke to me. “Most young ladies who visit me like it, do you Vikki?’ I nodded, gripping it a little tighter. I couldn’t wait and sank to my knees and kissed the tip of his cock. I could taste a little of his pre-cum. I loved that. Loved that first taste of him, I licked the tip of his dick and heard him moan a little. Then I took him in my mouth. There I was in his living room, I hadn’t even been in the house two minutes and here I was, with a man I had known two and half minutes, alone and sucking his dick. That turned me on so much. I took him deeper in my mouth slowly and rhythmically. I took one hand and started to rub my pussy through my knickers, so turned on. Imagining what it would be like to have this cock inside me, fucking me, deep, fucking me, stretching me. I knew it was going to happen, and I couldn’t wait.

I looked up to my left and saw the door open slowly. James came in and watched me. Putting on a show for him I held David’s dick up, I licked him from his dangling balls up to to tip of his huge dick, and then back down to his balls. All the time keeping eye contact with James.

‘She is a fucking talented young Lady! James thank you for bringing her over’ David said as he held his dick in one hand and placed the other on my head, guiding me back in to suck his dick.

‘She’s one in a million’ I heard James say ‘And she’s all ours, all night.’

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Hillsborough

Plymouth

Loving this

Porthcawl

south east

"Loving this "

Thanks. more to come!

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *oprugbyman321Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Any vickies in the Doncaster Bawtry areas apply within

By *erriman69Couple  over a year ago

highworth

Loving it.

cheshire/Preston

Can’t wait for the next part

south east

"Can’t wait for the next part "

It’s coming.

manchester

Superb, can’t wait for more !

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

south east

JAMES

I poured myself a wine and sat on the sofa. Vikki was still on her knees on the floor in front of David. David turned his full attention back on Vikki and I watched as he held her hair in one hand and rubbed his cock around her face. I could see her lean into it and go with the motion he was taking her. She was loving it. Her greedy mouth opened to suck him more. Finally, he turned to me on the sofa and said ‘I want to fuck her for the first time now, is that okay?’

I lifted my glass and said “Her pussy is all yours, my friend!’

I watched as Vikki got up to her feet and took her place on the long sofa opposite me. She laid back, her legs spread, just like yesterday when I found her in the bedroom alone. “Take your knickers off!’ I instructed her. She didn’t take her eyes off David’s cock, her hands obeying straight away and moving down to her knickers. Taking them off in one motion, and throwing them at me. I caught them in one hand and could feel how wet my little Vikki had made them. I watched, with a little envy, as David moved towards Vikki, his big cock in his hand.

‘I going to have your pussy’ he said to her and with that he lined up his cock between her legs. I could see them well, one of Vikki’s legs on the floor and one on the sofa, giving me an almost perfect view of her as David entered her for the first time. I was startled when Vikki let out a loud exclamation of ‘Holy Shit!’ I took a sip of my drink knowing that David was inside her and breaking her in, getting her used to the size of his manhood.

VIKKI

I watched as James walked over to the sofa and poured himself a glass of wine, smiling all the way. I loved the idea of him watching me. And soon David had my hair in his hand, firmly but not painfully, there is an art to that and so many men just don’t get that. Firm enough to know that you are being taken in hand, gently enough not to feel like your entire head will be ripped from your shoulders.

David then did something I hadn’t experienced before, he took his big dick and started rubbing it over my lips, my cheek, my chin, then back to my lips. Rubbing it all over my face, something so intensely erotic. I felt like he was marking me, wanting me, and each time his dick reached my lips I wanted to open my mouth, to take him in my mouth, I wanted to feel his cock in me, not just in my mouth but I had reached the point, the point of no return when I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to know what it felt like to have him inside me. Almost as if he was reading my mind he turned to James and said ‘I want to fuck her. Is that okay?’ In everyday life I would be appalled that I wasn’t the one being asked, but here in this moment, I loved it. I wanted it, it was all I could do not to nod my head and urge James to agree. Then I saw him lift his glass and say ‘Her pussy is all yours, my friend.’ Which I loved, I enjoyed James, he knew what buttons to press.

I went to the sofa directly opposite James and laid down, one leg on the floor one on the sofa, giving David the perfect view of my wet knickers, I heard James say ‘Take your knickers off.’ I didn’t need to be told twice, but I couldn’t take my eyes off David’s thick, long dick in his hand. I took my knickers off and threw them in the direction of James and saw David come to the sofa. His cock paused at the entrance to my pussy. I could feel him rubbing, sending ripples of pleasure through me, then I felt him, stretching, pushing and slipping into me, I was so wet, and I took him, feeling tight around him, but still he pushed in. Sliding inside me, deeper, I felt his weight on top of me and I kissed him, I wanted him to fuck me, to fill me. The sensation was incredible, a fleeting thought of other men I had been with went through my mind, nobody had a cock like this, and I had often cum thinking about what it would be like, moments of pain mingled with deep sensations of pleasure as he began to get deeper than any man had before. My legs spread, and I was pushed back into the cushions of the sofa by his weight as he started to really fuck me. His grunts of pleasure had me starting to cum, I enjoyed pleasing him, and so I turned my head to watch James, who still sat sipping his wine, our eyes locked and I smiled at him, and then like an electric field ran through me I shuddered and climaxed on David’s cock.

JAMES

I watched as David fucked her, I could see the pleasure as she turned to me, a horny smile across her face. Then I watched as she started to buck her pelvis and I knew she was cumming over David’s cock. David pulled out of her and looked at me ‘Fuck, she is tight - love it’. Vikki curled on the sofa still breathing hard and moaning a little. “Did you enjoy that sneak preview?’ He asked her and she sat with her legs underneath her, just like the night before. Her eyes were still sparkling at David. ‘I love it, I want more. I just needed…well I needed…’ David placed a hand on her bottom and spanked it lightly.

‘I know what you need, just a moment. If you go upstairs get in the bed and there’s something on the bedside table for you.’ She looked at me and I nodded, and taking her glass with her she tiptoed quickly out of the room.

VIKKI

As I entered the bedroom, I could see a blindfold by the bed. James must have told him how erotic I found them. I took my stockings and suspenders off, then my bra. Now I was totally nude in this stranger’s bedroom. I held the blindfold in my hand, and put it on, feeling as naked as I had ever been.

As I knew from the day before having a blindfold on adds a certain piquancy to the nerves you feel, it heightens everything. I lay on the bed. Totally in darkness. This blindfold was tighter than the one I had at home, so not even a glimmer of light got in. I heard steps on the stairs. They were both coming. Then I could smell them, their scent in the room. Their breathing. My hand was lifted and placed on a dick. Yes, that’s James, I took him in my mouth, sensuously sucking him. Making his cock wet. I felt a hand on my back and the bed move, David was behind me, spooning me. My leg was lifted and then, his big dick pushed, getting inside me. A week ago I was a good girl and now here I was, a dick in my mouth and one in my pussy. I worked harder and harder on James, my head bobbing back and forward, I could hear him moan when I hit his sweet spots and each time tried to find them again.

I felt David slip out of me, out of what must be my wide open, engorged pussy and I could feel him lay down. His hands pulled me and soon I was on top of him. Leaning forward. Riding his cock. I could feel movement behind me and hands on my hips, over my bum cheeks, but I kept riding him. I felt James pull my bum cheeks apart, his finger teasing my asshole, I could feel the full length of David inside me, and James playing with my asshole pushed me over the edge, a mini-climax. I was noisy, and I had never been noisy before, always too unsure of myself but now I started to just moan and curse as I came on his big dick.

Then I sensed James on the bed, David said something like ‘Yeah, that’s what she needs., a cock in her ass’ I wasn’t sure. I kept riding David gently, then felt James positioning the tip of his cock gently on my asshole. I wasn’t sure. I didn’t know if I was terrified or turned on. But, then slowly. I felt him push, so gently into me. I pushed back, feeling every inch of David inside me as I did. Then James was in me. Up my bum. His cock gently went where no man had fucked me before. Two cocks in me. I could feel them both. In the darkness, I started to relax and I knew that with David and James I was going to have so many submissive adventures. I wondered where this journey was going to take me.

By *erriman69Couple  over a year ago

highworth

Fabulous!!

Vikki is just at the start of an amazing adventure.

south east

"Fabulous!!

Vikki is just at the start of an amazing adventure."

She is…

manchester

south east