FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bi couple

bi couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was tired and had a bad day at work, just thought i'd go out for a drink or two before heading home. I propped up at the bar and ordered a drink and opened the evenings metro. After about 10 mins or so a lady brushes past my leg and stands at the bar, i glane and see an amazingly stunning lady, she's got a tight red dress on showing her beatiful curves. Its cut just above the knee and shows amole clevege, of ciurse im caught staring! "its ok" she sais to help hide my blushes. "wanna buy me this one for being a perv?" of course i do.

We start talking and she sais she's on her own and due to meet some friends. By the time we've had three drinks im starting to doubt her. However she's ckoser now, almost standing between my legs as im propped on a bar stool. As we talk her hands find my shoulder, chest, thigh.... It lingers there long enough for me to go stiff.

I notice her looking over my shoulder at this point, i turn to look and see a man sat on his own watching us "do you know him?" i ask

"just an old friend lets go join him" currently i'll do anything this woman wants im putty in her hands. She takes mine and leads me over. A couple of drinks later, we're laughing and joking and the while time her foot from across the table is between my legs stroking my throbbing member.

The man leans over and whispers " shes sexys isnt she" i nod "you wanna fuck her yeh?" i nod again "then you have to do something for me"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"for her, anything!" he puts his hand on mine and moves it between his legs, he's rock hard and feels huge, i dont move my hand away, im to d*unk and horny. "go to the toilets now, get in a cubicle and sit down" i do as im told.

A knock comes and the bloke walks in, before i can say anything he's taking out his knob and shoved it in my face. Im a little shocked but so turned on, this is so dirty i love it. Licking his shaft up and down tasting pre cum my hand id getting my dick out. Whilst wanking with one, the other hand if full of balls and my throat full of dick im rampant moving my lips up and down on him.

I can hear his breathing and movements, he's close. He taps me on the head"i'm gonna cum" he pulls out and wanks, spraying my face with hot cum.

He leaves and clean myself up as best i can. Before i leave the toilet the blokes comes back and asks for the tissue i cleaned up with.

Upstairs she is looking at the tissue then me, "you dirty little bastard" she looks at her partner in crime "shall we take him home with us?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And

We get back to theirs and im told very mattet of factly to undress and lie on the bed, she takes my now limp cock in her mouth and sucks it hard. I dont know where he is. I look down and she's lifted her dress above her waste and is furiously flicking her finger over her clit.

She stops and crawls her way up me, keeping a leg on both side until she's stradling my face, i stick out my toungue straight insider, she tastes amazing and her groans are music to my ears.

Then something wierd, the bloke starts lifting my legs and gives them to her. Im in my back as a hot lady stradles my face and this guy has free access to my arse he beings fingering me, inserting as many fingers as he can. I cant help myself but moan a i flick my toungue over her clit. I then feel the wet flick of a toungue flicking over ny hole

was this in croydon??

God no! Just a fantasy of mine i thought i'd share

lol,thats a pity,i wanted 2 go there,lol

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

"lol,thats a pity,i wanted 2 go there,lol"
pmsl

By *righteyesBlueMan  over a year ago

Chester

What happens next

After a short while the tongue stops and i feel a hand on eat cheek, stretching my hole. Then the warm feeling of the tip of his dick complete with condom slides in. Its painful at first but i adjust my legs to get his full length in me, i moan. The woman meanwhile has covered my face ib juices, she climbs and continues to play with herself as her partner slowly slides in and out of me. They kiss, "does he feel good baby?" she asks. "fuck yeh, so tight"

" shall we let him fuck me now?"

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"What happens next "

someone wins the lottery lol...

"What happens next

someone wins the lottery lol..."

Lol brilliant!

If the grammar was correct that might have been a good read. Lol

"What happens next

someone wins the lottery lol...

Lol brilliant!

If the grammar was correct that might have been a good read. Lol"

yeh sorry about that, written on my phone whilst sat at work so not ideal

Love this story very horny

xkinksx

The woman lies on her back and im looking at an amazing site, her pussy is soaking, her legs wet. She holdd them open for me as kiss up her body, licking snd kissing ever inch till my cock is nestled between her legs when the guy from behind pushes my bum. It feels so lovey warm and tight as i fuck her, we kiss passionately, this is fantastic how does it get better!?

love this one

Get a new one going though very I liked

Lovely story x

Fruit x

Great story

Whilst pumping in and out of her hot wet pussy i feel pressure on my back, breath on the back of my neck as a hard dick slides its way between my arse cheeks. The ladie arches up to stick my ares out and the guy enters my already stretched hole, we all moan and as he fucks me, he thrusts me into her. Im in heaven. Within minutes i've spunked my load. He pulks me off her and fucks his wife till she comes, i even get a cheeky wank in. When its over they tell me to leave and write my number down on my way out.

» Add a new message to this topic