FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Being Used by Sarah pt3

Being Used by Sarah pt3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Starlord69X OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

So there I sat, next to a stunningly attractive red haired Irish girl.

She's just been sat cumming on my face and we're about to watch Sarah's boyfriend lick my spunk from her freshly used arsehole, whilst this mystery man is greasing his cock ready to use his.

Sarah looked back at her boyfriend, then to the mystery man she nodded to him, he grabbed Sarah's boyfriends hips and pulled him back and guided his stiff cock into his waiting hole, his moan was stifled by Sarah pushing her arse into his mouth as thw mystery man slowly plunged his throbbing member all the way into his arse.

We sat watching the mystery man slowly build up speed and ferocity as Sarah's boyfriend whilst being fucked tried to lick Sarah's creampie'd arsehole, this was as you can imagine, a hard task.

As the mystery man thrusted, his face was in turn thrust into Sarah's arse.....this did not please Sarah and she began to get annoyed, she turned around to face her boyfriend ......

"You're fucking useless aren't you, you midget cocked cunt, what use are you if you can't even lick my arse properly"

She lifted his chin to meet her gaze and he replied ....sorry mistress ......SLAP..... Sarah's palm connected with a crack and instantly reddened his face ....

"Don't say sorry, fucking do it properly"

she looked up to the mystery man still vigorously fucking her boyfriend .....

"Fuck this useless cunt hard and fast, use his arse for your pleasure, it's all he's good for"

She then looked extremely seductively and lustfully toward myself and Katy,

"Right you two, come here I want this useless twat to see how I NEED to be fucked and licked"

She menovered herself on the bed and Katy started licking her juicy quim. She guided me into her face, and as she was about to start sucking my cock, which had slowly been getting hard in her hand she looked up to her boyfriend.......

"Oi prick, you make sure you watch all of this"

he nodded his acknowledgement and watched as Katy lapped at her gorgeous pussy.

Katy moved to make sure he could see and then Sarah began sucking my cock with a feverish intensity that I'd not experienced from this crazy girl.

My cock reacted quickly and it wasn't long before I was like an iron rod in her hand, she caressed my bellend with her tongue and licked up and down my shaft, sucking me with professional skill.

Stopping only to moan with my cock in her mouth as Katy exercised her tongue exploring her glistening labia and flicking over her clit with expert precision.

Sarah began to writhe about as Katy bought her closer to orgasm she took my cock out of her mouth and cried out ....

"Ohhhhhh my god I'm cumming I'm cumming"

She began to squirt as Katy expertly licked her clit whilst fingering her pulsing hole, whilst cumming she still enthusiastically wanked my cock even though she'd stopped sucking, I began to get close; oh my god Sarah you need to stop I'm gonna cum...

Sarah looked at me ....

"Don't do it yet come here, use this cunt as your Andrex"

She guided me to the end of the bed where Sarah's boyfriend was still being fucked and she proceeded to wank me off until I shot my hot sticky spunk in her boyfriends face and hair, some shot in his eye......

Sarah looked at him ......

"What do you say?"

Thank you mistress he replied.... then the mystery man started to groan and began jetting his hot load inside Sarah's boyfriend who was dribbling a big string of cum from his caged cock.....

The mystery man pushed him onto the bed with a shove of utter contempt, he'd not even said a word from the minute Sarah had brought him from downstairs he'd just grunted as he released his load inside her boyfriend, he turned to Sarah with his still stiff cock leaking the last bit of jizz...cheers babe he said and kissed Sarah on the lips before disappearing out of the bedroom door.

Sarah's boyfriend laid face down on the bed his fucked hole still gaping from the mystery man's pounding, and with my spunk over his face, looking throughly used ......crack..... Sarah smacked his arse with venom ....

"Oi, I didn't give you permission to lay down, get up, put those knickers on, and sit on that chair!"

He did as he was told, I was starting to realise we all did as we were told with Sarah she was using all of us for her pleasure.

I climbed off the bed as did Katy, we were all knackered having cum multiple times. I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I returned to the bedroom Sarah's boyfriend was sat in the chair, now sporting a pair of white silky knickers which were no doubt filling with the spunk of the recently departed mystery man....Katy had disappeared and Sarah was laid on the bed ......

"Come here" she said as she stroked the space on the bed next to her .....I laid down as instructed and she cuddled into me, she laid her head on my chest in a very rare, soft, and effectionate way ..... she looked toward her boyfriend as if to taunt him .........

"Mmmm this is nice,"

she said, then motioning toward her boyfriend continued....

"That useless prick and his tiny pecker would be spaffing all over my leg if I hugged him like this, he's here to look after me, to make sure I'm satisfied, and if I see fit occasionally I'll give him a good pegging so he can have a reward for being a good little sissy bitch isn't that right you little maggot" ......yes mistress ...

She then looked at me, "you can fuck him If you'd like"

No Sarah, I told you I'm not into that......

"OK well you can use his hole whenever you want"

Ok I'll bare that in mind thanks, she continued cuddling into my side gently squashing her pert boobs and hot wet pussy into my leg.

My cock; already drained and now aching, started to lazily, miraculously, start moving again ...Sarah noticed the slightly flaccid cock slowly moving and commented......

"Mmmm yes I think we might have one more round in us don't you? I want to cum on your cock as you pump the last of your spunk inside me"

Hearing her talk like this made me cock react and she gently began wanking my cock.

Whilst she started wanking me she shuffled up the bed and began snogging me, putting her tongue in my mouth, tasting sex on her breath and sliding my hand down to her throughly used and sopping wet pussy my aching and sore cock rapidly filling with blood once more.

Sarah laid on her side and directed me to lift her right leg onto my shoulder and her left leg was down between my legs which were now either side of her leg she shuffled down so I could bury my cock all the way inside her vagina, I couldn't physically get in any further when I began to rock back and forth gently inserting and extracting my cock as slowly as I dared.

It was incredibly sexual and passionate the kind of sex you'd perform with a lover.

We continued kissing and fucking passionately in this way, Sarah staring into her boyfriends eyes anytime we weren't kissing.

I hadn't had sex with Sarah that was this erotic, I began to climb toward climax the twitching of my cock and moans I was letting out encouraged Sarah to pull me into her and stop with my cock all the way in her pussy; she started cumming, her vaginal walls spasming and gripping my cock forcefully milking the hot load from my dick, I was so turned on that I felt my pelvic floor muscles contracting and pumping my spunk deep inside her, whilst my arsehole flexed in and out with every spurt......

"Mmmm that's it, give me your sperm, I can feel it deep inside me, mmmmmm that's it, deep inside..... not like you, Mr two pumps and a squirt, that's why you're 'pussy free' you could never fill me up properly" ......

Her boyfriend lowered his head in shame...... she delighted in degrading him and it seemed to make her even more horny. When we finished grinding and enjoying the playful thrusts you always do at the end of a good session I pulled my soft cock out of Sarah's pussy, it flopped out dragging a trail of jism down her leg and I looked at her swollen dripping snatch slightly gaping and lined with frothy cum.....she shuffled into a more comfortable position looked at me and said to my utter shock ......

"OK right you can go now" and that little shitbag Is gonna drop you home"......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Awkward!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic read, so good to see this one continuing!

By *ikinghornMan  over a year ago

southsea

By *ubforfandcoupleMan  over a year ago

pontardawe

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Brilliant

By *arahb67TV/TS  over a year ago

Hoylake

Amazing

By *audrigMan  over a year ago

killarney

Good

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

Derry

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *d_PrestonMan  over a year ago

Preston, Leyland & Blackpool areas

Mmm

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

I love Sarah so fucking much.

By *urtyDoggerMan  over a year ago

Colchester and surrounding

I wish we could add pics to stories like this

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *amantha_kelTV/TS  over a year ago

Magherafelt

By *tudJimMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Brilliant

By *attedlad300Man  over a year ago

welwyn

Amazing

By *luttyguy132Man  over a year ago

Uddingston

Great story

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ikinghornMan  over a year ago

southsea

Can’t wait for the next part

By *ub Male ExhibitionistMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it

Portsmouth

Really hoping this continues!

By *oldenbrownMan  over a year ago

sussex

Yes please keep this going.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

More more more please OP

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

More please!!

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

More please

Plymouth

What followed next was the most awkward and uncomfortable 20mins of my life, I'd gotten dressed and ready to leave as had Sarah's boyfriend, we walked to the car in silence.

Sarah's boyfriend started down the road and breaking the unbearable tension asked me to give him directions.

We were on our way with me giving him directions before the overbearing and incredibly tense silence crept into the car again.....

he couldn't take it any longer ......

I love her y'know that's why I let her treat me this way I want her to abuse me .....

Ummm yeah ok mate I'm sure you do .......

I'd do anything to make her happy.... I have to, she'll punish me if I don't do as I'm told.

This just made me feel really, really, uncomfortable, so I sat in silence until we reached my flat, I got out of the car and went inside my flat scratching my head and wondering why the hell Sarah would force us both to sit in the car with each other. The silence was almost painful and awkward beyond words.

The answer to this question was soon answered by Sarah's txt msg......

"Did he suck your cock"?

No, he didn't why would he do that?

"Because I fucking told him to, the snivelling twat he's going to get a fucking beating when he gets back"

Sarah, why did you ask him to bring me back and then do that? I told you I'm not really into that and it was awkward as fuck in the car.

"Good, I want him to feel awkward and degraded, he was supposed to suck you off and then thank you for cumming in his mouth and thank you for fucking me properly. Well never mind I'll fuck him 'hard' for his disobedience"

I had no answer for this I didn't know what I could say or what she wanted me to do, so I didn't txt back.

Around 90mins later my phone buzzed again this time it was a whatasp video: Sarah's boyfriend laid on his stomach with Sarah on top of him fucking him HARD, she had a hand full of his hair scrunched in her hand and was yanking his head back and talking absolute filth into his ear.

My cock immediately began twitching, it was incredibly hot and rough sex, and so horny I found myself wanking watching it over and over again.

I definitely didn't want to be pegged like that, however it was so hot watching Sarah dominate him so roughly.

The next morning when I woke up I watched/wanked over the video once again and began getting ready for work. Sarah rang and offered me a lift to work.

"I'll be outside in ten" she txt, I had to shake a leg and got outside thinking this is too early for work surely.

Sarah pulled up and I got into her car, she seemed to be in a really chipper mood..

"Mmm hello, you dirty little fucker, I bet you've been wanking over that video haven't you"?

I coyly answered. Yes I did it was kinda hot ........

She reached over and cupped my bulge in my trousers which began to stiffen at her touch, she then started the car and drove off towards work.

When we arrived It was obvious she was up to something none of our colleagues were there and the place, although open, was deserted.

Sarah looked at me as she parked,

"Right now you're going to come in to work with me, I'm going to sit up on John's desk" .......

(John being the boss and owner of the company)

"And you're going fuck me and spunk right up inside me"

What? You can't be serious, someone could come in and catch us? .....

"Then you'd better make sure you're quick, and haven't used your energy and spunk on that video"

But Sarah come on we could lose our jobs, what the fuck, you can't be serious?

"Oh my god, stop whining, for fucks sake you're fucking me or I'll tell everyone in the office you got your cock out in the car and made a pass at me when I dropped you home"

What so you're threatening me now?

"Yes, that's right now come inside we're going to fuck on John's desk and you're going to cum inside me"

I couldn't believe what she was saying ......

I knew it was wrong, but my cock was solid hard, how could it not be following Sarah into the office looking at her pert arse enclosed by the tight skirt with the slit up the side, dark tights showing off her legs and the floaty white blouse unbuttoned just enough to give you a light peak of white bra and side boob.

She pulled me into John's office pushed his big chair out of the way and sat up on his desk and began kissing me whilst undoing my trousers and pulling them down unloading my cock and clasping it as it sprung out into her hand, she was wanking me, stroking my cock like she was pulling a rope but with a slight twist also, she let go of it to hitch her skirt up round her waist and opened her legs revealing a hole in the crutch of her tights big enough to see her perfect pink slit.

She pulled me close and reaching down slid my dick straight inside her, there was no resistance she was soaking wet and incredibly warm she wrapped her legs around my back looked at me with her big brown eyes,

"Come on then, fuck me"

I started gliding in and out of her pussy her legs tightly wrapped around me the feel of the tights around me felt incredible and she began kissing me and moaning into my mouth as I thrusted harder and faster into her now dripping wet cunt. She dug her nails into my buttocks and made me fuck her faster and faster, I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she started to cum, it pushed me over the edge and I spurted cum deep inside, she held me there until the last twitch of cum was pumped inside her.

I hastily started getting myself together all too aware that anyone could catch us at any minute, but Sarah laid back on the desk and lifted her legs high in the air......

Err Sarah, what the fuck are you doing......

"Hopefully getting pregnant I'm ovulating"

My blood ran cold and I stood in utter disbelief and shock ....what?...sorry?..... what?......

"Oh calm down, I'm just maximising my chances"

Still dumbfounded. But Sarah, what the fuck, I thought you said you were on the pill, I don't want to be a dad yet......

"For fucks sake, you're not having a baby I am that's why me and my boyfriend broke up in the first place and also why we've got back together"

I'm confused what are you talking about .....

"Right, so he likes to be treated like a sissy and belittled, but I love him and he loves me, we were trying for a baby before but because he hardly gets sex from me sometimes he shoots before he gets it in, last night I pegged the fuck out of him then I let him out of his cage and he fucked me for about 2mins and cum inside me, it's why we split up before we were trying for ages and it stressed us out, we had a break but missed each other too much"

"I caught you perving at me at work and it got me horny, so we messed around"

"When he called saying he missed me we decided to try again, he came in me last night and you this morning by getting yours in there also one of you is getting me pregnant"

But what if I get you pregnant?

"Then great, we'll have a baby and he'll bring it up"

Sarah that's so wrong, you're wrong, I can't believe you would do that, what the hell are you thinking.....

"Oh fuck off, you weren't complaining when you were spunking inside me all these times"

But I was fuming, In my mind she'd crossed a line I was furious and left the office and went to the lunch area to calm down.....

Sarah came round a couple of minutes later .....

"Look, I should've told you but look at it as you're helping a friend, I've wanted a baby for so long and I love my boyfriend and our dynamic is great for us"

"Problem is However, I keep him locked in chastity a lot and sometimes I'm ovulating and he spunks as soon as I touch him, it's not easy to get pregnant by him, but he's been cumming in me recently, you're doubling my chances"

You should've told me, its not fair I can't do that and you should've given me the choice.

I left her there and went into the stock room to start work.

We didn't speak for the rest of that day or indeed for the rest of that week then week after that Sarah wasn't in work, after a couple more days a memo was sent round the office saying Sarah had left as she'd gotten another job.

I broke the silence between us by texting her to ask if she was OK......

"Yeah, all good thanks I got an excellent new job loads better pay, how are you?"

I'm OK thanks......

"I'm glad you txt, I'm sorry about the way I treated you, it wasn't fair, and I miss talking to you"

Well, (and still to this day can't believe I said this) we can just be friends can't we?

"Yes of course"

However she didn't txt after that and I didn't txt her either, I was mad that she used me and lied to me about being on the pill, I was young I probably still should've used a condom but hey you live and learn I suppose.

I did see Sarah again a few months later walking in the high street with her boyfriend, sporting a large pregnant belly they didn't see me and they were holding hands looking in Mothercare.......

I have no idea how pregnant she was or if it could be my child or not, certainly the timing would be accurate I guess I'll never truly know.

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and I Hope you have enjoyed this story, for those who are interested yes there was a real life Sarah and yes some of the things in this story did happen, I have however exaggerated some of it for artistic licence.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *amantha_kelTV/TS  over a year ago

Magherafelt

Great story

Portsmouth

That was a great story, shame it’s finished though

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Excellent story, made me really horny.

I would love to be pegged

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

. Great story well done x

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great stuff and a great ending. There’s a lesson in there for us all

Plymouth

I will write some more stories soon

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great story, loved reading every installment

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

Bravo

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ornycplnorfolkMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Excellent story

By *urtyDoggerMan  over a year ago

Colchester and surrounding

Anyone know if this has moved to part 4?

» Add a new message to this topic