FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Eventual fun.

Eventual fun.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *stonDBS2 OP   Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Duncan had struck up a consistant message exchange with a couple who had not a lot to go on in terms of information on fab.

But it was the time of lockdowns and restricted freedom to potentially meet anyone in any shape or form, so he figured that this interesting exchange was if nothing else quite fun and exciting either way.

The "not a lot to go on",refers to the couples profile, it had not one single picture, no previous meet details, yet they titled their profile,"Hotwife".

Just reading that title was enough to inspire Duncan to send an introductory message, he thought,if she is a hotwife its worth telling them why you want to message them, maybe get to know more about them,and quite prepared to hear absolutely nothing back from them,as he often experienced.

"Nice to hear from you,you sound like just what we are looking for",was the surprise and seemed almost too quick reply from,,"Hotwife" couple.

Duncan had included a pic of himself,and details of himself and listed a few sexy interests, nothing too kinky or unique,said how much he liked sexy lingerie,heels, enjoyed being teased,quite voyeuristic.

Was it just the pic, was it a specific detail in interests that had them saying,"you sound like what we are looking for"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Kirkcaldy

Tony and Sue were Hotwife couple, Duncan had been exchanging messages with,but Duncan knew it was all Tony's work, the messaging.

Duncan had tried a few times to either see Sue via webcam or just a pic but Tony insisted it would spoil the fun, the thrill of eventually seeing Sue.

He went along with it, just going to have to believe she is truely a hotwife then,Duncan told himself.

"We want to do this very very gradually" Tony explained in a message, "do you know what that might mean?" he asked Duncan, yes yes of course,Duncan said it yet really was'nt too sure what that would mean.

"She loves to tease,flirt and that only happens when she decides she likes you, feels comfy with you, ok"?

Again, Duncan quickly agreed,all the time he pondered if all this messaging and talk of,,,,Sue was indeed real.

"So our usual routine is, a social meet,then maybe need another social meet,then the flirting teasing meet,after that its up to her really, she may just invite you oodles of times just to tease you,lol".

Wait, what? Duncan tried to be matter of fact about it during messaging, but this was him both confused and excited all at the same time, he liked the idea of succeeding in finding Sue liked him, liked idea of her teasing him, but he found the idea of her maybe choosing to only tease him for weeks, maybe months mind boggling, yet pondered if she herself could keep to that plan too.

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

Kirkcaldy

Duncan was busying himself with the "Hotwife" interests listed on their profile, daydreaming of how some interests may be priority or favourites of the couple.

"Taking photographs,making videos",for a couple with no photographs on profile it seemed odd Duncan thought.

"Cuckolding",Tony had never brought it up in any of his messages to Duncan.

Duncan messaged with a very direct ask to Tony,"cuckolding,its an interest you both like then,yes?"

Tony replied with a very casual manner about it,"ahh yes, well you know how i said she loves teasing, well that applies to me too really,it can be weeks n weeks of her arranging fun meets where i'm only allowed to sometimes watch", how do you mean "sometimes watch"? Duncan asked,"oh you know, i like hearing her having fun,i don't have to see it, gets the imagination going you see".

"She sometimes ties me up in another room, to make sure i can't wander around the house to see the fun going on, my favourite is blindfolded in same room but i can hear her,thats exciting".

"Yes an exciting few hours" Duncan said,"ohh no, all night usually",Tony replied.

Duncan read and re-read that last sentence from Tony and his mind was racing with lots of ideas,opinions,she must be sexy as hell, must know what she's doing, the way Tony described it,they both knew what turns them on,"does that appeal to you Duncan?"

Duncan was stuck for words, all night, him not there, blindfolded, just hearing us turns him on,,his imagination racing was the cause of him unable to find the words,,,,

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

)

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Kirkcaldy

And i see, "Role play" listed on your interests,Duncan asked, yes she is very naughty thinking up those Tony replied.

"Wanking gardner" we did just a few weeks ago, ehh, whats that?

We kind of have this artisan practical way we invite guys, garden needed doing, it was that hot spell and the chap was a landscape gardener.And? Duncan asked,,,and he did the back garden,Sue put on her best lingerie and teased him through the french windows,she liked that because she never knew him from adam and just got more daring the more he watched.

"No social meet for him then?" Duncan asked, no it was spontanious, i told her a guy was coming to do garden, hoping to see her, "like me, he had never seen her untill you arranged that then?" Correct, Tony said.

She had him wanking,watching her through the french windows? Duncan asked, yes we have quite a big house here with high hedges all round back garden, never quite finished what we asked him to do actually, gardening-wise i mean,she might have him back again i suppose.

Duncan was slowly realising they were both erotic n horny people, he was not some kind of unique pick from the site but just another guy she just might like to meet, play around with n tease.

Kirkcaldy

"I dont think i have any skills to offer practically that way",Duncan messaged back.

Don't worry, if she has chosen you thats all you need to know really.

Duncan did'nt want to come across as pushy, but that reply had him thinking it was prime time to inquire about that very thing, being chosen, the guy she maybe wanted to meet, see, tease.

We have a fun idea for meeting you actually,Tony had messaged only that to Duncan, it came from nowhere, so Duncan guessed Tony must of equally thought it had reached that stage, where all that was leaft was to meet, the messaging had reached that point.

We like a busy hotel bar or pub to hook up in, and the fun bit, i just describe what Sue will be dressed in for you to locate us, sounds fun,Duncan replied.

Duncan remembered the line to confirm it was Tony and Sue in the busy pub,tell them its nice here and they were to say,"yes its fab", it was easy to pick them out due to what Sue was wearing too.

Sue was curvy, short black hair in a dress very showing off her cleavage, heels and stockings. Duncan was getting along with her just nicely, but Tony was very quiet, he asked Sue why he was so quiet when Tony went to the loo, ohh his imagination takes over,starts thinking of what we might get up to,Sue said.

"He is ok with it all though, yes?" Duncan asked Sue, hell yes he luvs it, said Sue,laughing.

"Any good at gardening?" Sue asked Duncan, he laughed, ermm no not really, can valet your car though,"Cars do you mean", Sue asked, well ok carssss,lol.

So, if i phone you both in future and Tony says,"bit tied up at the moment" he just might be telling the truth, yes?

Sue laughed but then quickly said, "ermm i phone you,no need for you to phone us".

Duncan initially thought that was a bit negative but then realised thats how it worked, Sue n Tony will call him once naughty ideas that include him are in place, of course.

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice start

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Kirkcaldy

Duncan had a very busy successful,busy car valeting service, he had handed over his card to Sue & Tony purely to give them his number.

He got a call, very business like exchange, the guy had requested the full valet, given address and time he wanted it done, never realising it was Tony, he had purposely tweeked his voice to sound diffrent.

Duncan drove to the house, very grand, horse shoe shaped driveway, 2 cars in driveway, range rover and cabriolet merc. It was the range rover needing done according to the booking.

Soon as he switched engine off and stepped out van, Sue walked out in joggies and a t-shirt, she too was very business like, smiling but very direct, "here are the keys,when dyou think you will be finished" was all she said.

Duncan instantly knew he had to be equally business-like, "ohh ehh for this,usually hour and a half" just me by myself you see, Sue smiled and asked, "sometimes two men?" yes two men but just not today Duncan said.

Sue went back in the house, Duncans mind was racing with ideas,what is this? he asked himself, is it just seeing how good i am at my job, is it some kinda role play thing,can't be she was'nt in any way dressed up like the time we met, it just must be practical stuff, the cars a mess and they thought of me to sort it, yes thats all this is,Duncan told himself.

Once Duncan had finished,Sue must of been keeping an eye on him,eager for some reason to come back out again and deal with him because she appeared as soon as he was packing up, but she appeared in odd clothing for the hot spell, heels, stockings all covered up in a long coat, buttoned up, which even though seemed odd to Duncan, still showed off her sexy shape, hugging her waist and her nice hips and ass.

It's all done, Duncan proudly said, oh i believe you, if not to my satisfaction i call you back again i suppose,Sue said with a naughty smile this time.

"It was a mess, the car,did you need it in a hurry then?" oh ermm no Sue said, i got the impression you were needing it,no not really said Sue.

Duncan began to think it maybe was a plan in action, by her alone or maybe them both, where was Tony was the next thought Duncan had."Is Tony home then?

Yes he is round the back garden either sunbathing or i hope, sorting out what that gardener chap never quite finished.

Anyway come in for a minute Sue said,must show you something, Duncan followed her into the house still miffed at the long coat wardrobe change.

They went through to the kitchen area, big french windows looking out over the back garden,Tony was hard at it, back n forward pushing a lawn mower, noisy petrol engine.

Sue purposely stood near the big windows and slowly unbuttoned the long coat,as soon as it fell to the floor it went quiet, the lawn mower engine stopped and Tony was instantly by the window outside.

Wow, was all Duncan could say,Sue was in a white basque,white knickers with black hold ups and the highest of heels.

She liked the fact Tony could see her but only through the window and her new man to tease and play with was in same room as her,,,,

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Kirkcaldy

And tease was all Sue wanted to do, to both men really.

She gestured to Tony to kneel down and look up at her, she asked Duncan to step closer,Duncan was grabbing his crotch,checking for himself how hardshe was making him but she did the "ut ut no touch self" command to him.

Duncan was both realising she was very, a hotwife but also sensing a tad dominant too,men had to do as they were told, it was her thing, her turn-on.

She had dressed sexily, and now had two men eager to join her, please her in any way she wanted,she knew that but had decided good old simple teasing them both would be fun, only that.

She had demanded Tony strip off, he was outside and she liked the risk of it all, Tony was quickly stripping and looking over both shoulders whilst he did it, she pointed to the patio floor again, making him kneel naked for her now,she had leant forward, pressing her big boobs against the window, teasing Duncan with her big curvy ass too, "shall i strip off too" Duncan asked her, "certainly not" she laughed.

Duncan sensed that this part of the scenario was in no way planned, the getting him over to their place to clean the car, yes that was planned, the dressing sexily and teasing him in the kitchen area, yes that was planned too, but the,what Sue would do with them both was in no way planned and leaft up to Sue and what she wanted to do with two eager to please men.

Kirkcaldy

Sue had Duncan standing in front of her,she had Tony outside naked on his knees,she pointed at Duncans crotch and simply said,"take it out",just as Duncan began to unzip himself the doorbell rang.

"oh shit i forgot" Sue said, and grabbed a dressing gown and marched off to answer the door.Tony quickly stood up and dressed himself, he gestured to Duncan to tuck himself all back in too.

Sue came back with what turned out to be a potential new cleaning woman for the house,Duncan heard her again sounding a bit dominant, talking very quickly to the woman,"yes heres the hallway, over there is the kitchen area", all as if 5 minutes ago nothing was ever teasingly happening,"this is Duncan he is just leaving" she said to the woman.

Duncan jumped in the van,his mind racing with ideas,visions of what might of happened if the new cleaner woman never showed up, blow job with Tony made to watch,no, maybe she was going to demand i just stand and play with myself for her,Duncan thought.

Duncan got a text from Tony jut as he got home,"same time next week,just come in and go straight up stairs".

Kirkcaldy

Duncan was on his way to Sue and Tonys house,doing as asked, to go back same time the following week,to not hesitate, just walk straight in and go upstairs.

His mind was racing with what might be in store for him when he got there.

Sue only got bolder once she trusted,liked who she met he remembered being told in messages from Tony,was this it then he thought,im to go uptairs and,,,,he also remembered the,"she luvs teasing" thing, to the point it was her thing, she loved doing it, knew she was indeed a hotwife and Duncan sensed she was a tad dominant with it, as in you had to do as you were told or Duncan felt that would spoil the mood of it all for her.

Duncan approached the front door with that attitude, he must do as he was told,no matter what she wanted to do with him.

Both cars were in the driveway, meant Tony was home too,somewhere,because as Duncan walked in the house there was no greeting, just a very quiet house.

Kirkcaldy

Duncan could'nt believe how quiet the house was.

He got to the top of the stairs and stood to see if he could hear any signs of life,he heard high heels click clicking on a hardwood floor from the room to the right.

When he walked in,Sue was there standing hands on hips with heels on,black stockings but wrapped up in a heavy white cotton bath robe.

"Ahh good your here,strip off,sit on the bed and just watch please",Duncan could'nt decide if her direct instructions were her showing nerves or as he suspected, her being quite dominant generally.

She had a confidence in way she spoke,he felt sure it was natural dominance she had,her kink,indeed the way she got satisfaction from men.

"This is stage one of our fun,ok",Duncan just nodded a yes, "and stage one is seeing how much i turn you on",Duncan looked miffed,Sue could see it had confused him.

"How hard you get and how much you cum",ok Duncan said,but his mind racing with how she was going to do it exactly.

"A few rules,you can't touch me, you can touch yourself but only when i say you can,oh i can touch you of course,seeing how hard i get you,i must".

Duncan sensed she was going to continue this teasing bossy routine, he wondered about this,"touch yourself only when i say you can"thing, my god he hoped she would'nt deny him for an eternity, yet he also thought that that was her thing,teasing to the point if he took himself in hand without her permission it would be like a fail and stage2 would never happen.

Sue stood in front of him,untied the bathrobe but never threw it open or took it off, she just let it open naturally, showing a small suggestion of what was underneath.Duncan saw black, black silk basque, black panties, that view alone had him growing hard, he was sitting hands flat on bed, never taking his eyes off Sue.

» Add a new message to this topic