FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Alice,....The End.

Alice,....The End.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone who hasn't read our adventures on the "Flashing Truckers" and the "Flashing Truckers 2" threads, might not fully understand this, so you might want to read them first.

After our epic spunk filled weekend in London, we took a few months to reflect, it definitely had lasting a lasting effect on us, we started to watch the DVD of Alice from the club, but turned it off, and smashed the disc to pieces.

Alice and I stopped communicating properly, and our "perfect" life stopped, I tried everything, a flashing run, a meet, dogging, but Alice wasn't interested.

I got a message from Mairead, saying she was coming over from Ireland again, if we wanted to meet, I showed Alice the message, she shrugged and said, been there done that.

We were drifting apart, hardly any sex, and when we did, it was just 2 people needing to cum. We were becoming increasingly isolated from each other.

We were in a comfortable position financially, we both had good jobs, we also bought another house as an investment for our retirement, which we rented out, with both mortgages paid off.

Things went on like this until spring the next year, Alice had gone to her sister's for a few days, I stayed at home to finish off some jobs around the house, and as I was tidying up, I found a letter in the kitchen drawer, it was a speeding fine for Alice's car, I thought it was funny as she never mentioned it.

The letter was a week old, and as I read through, I saw she was caught speeding in Kettering at 7.35 pm, on a Thursday evening, about 2 weeks before, the night she worked late, and came home at midnight.

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest, she had lied about working late, and I remembered "Tom the Dom" lived in Kettering, near the pub we met in.

I had no evidence, and there might have been an easy explanation, Alice was away for another 2 days, so I tried to stay calm and carry on, but I couldn't, that evening, I drove to the pub in Kettering, and the surrounding streets, sure enough, her car was parked in one of the driveways.

I drove home, went to bed, thinking that's it, we're over.

Alice came home, I'd had 2 days to get used to the situation, she said she had a lovely time with her Sister, her lies killing my love for her by the second.

She even went through the charade of having sex with me, I remember fucking her over the bath, spunking into her from behind, thinking, take that you slut.

Life carried on, she had her nights out "with the girls", I got into the dogging scene, it was a nice release for me.

I carried on until I though fuck it, enough is enough, one Saturday morning, I asked her if she'd paid her speeding fine, she looked shocked, her face went red, yes, I paid it, I said I thought Tom the Dom might have gone halves with you.

She burst into tears, sat on the sofa, and turned into a blubbering wreck.

Seeing my beautiful Alice in this state was too much, and I was a blubbering wreck next to her, we hugged, held each other tight, she apologised, saying she'll end it. I asked her to be honest, and tell me when it started, she explained the night we met Tom, he put his email address in her coat pocket as he left the hotel.

She had emailed him to thank him for a lovely evening, and he replied saying if she wanted more of the same to let him know, she met him a week later, he fucked her in her car at Newport Pagnall motorway services, and this happened most Wednesday's. while I thought she was at work, he became a drug to her, and to top it off, he suggested the weekend in London, and was a friend of Dan, who owned the club. Dan also sent him a copy of the DVD. My head was spinning as I tried to take it all in.

After a few days of "truths" , it was clear Alice was addicted to the hold he had over her, even though she said she'd end it, I knew that wasn't an option.

I loved her so much I suggested a once a week option, he could have her from noon on Friday till noon on Saturday, she said she'd ask him. Fuck me, "ask him", I wanted to punch him in the fucking mouth, why does she have to ask him if he'd be happy fucking my wife once a week, the fucking cheek of it.

I calmed down, I hated her, but still loved her.

My life changed after receiving a text from Mairead, it just said, fancy a chat sometime ?, I replied, yes, I can call you at 1pm tomorrow if you are free, perfect she replied.

For the first time in months, I felt a bit better, I went to work the following day, quite excited, lunch time came, I sat on one of the benches outside the office, and pushed the button next to her name on my phone it clicked a few times, before I heard it ringing, Mairead answered, hi Neil, how are you, I just burst into tears on the phone, she waited till I'd calmed down, and said, I was afraid this would happen Neil, I am so sorry, we chatted for an hour, me explaining everything that had happened, how the London weekend was Tom's idea, and I was just a puppet in the scenario, it was the first time I'd been able to talk to anyone about it.

Mairead said the best thing she took from the weekend was me fucking her on the sink in the gents toilet of the pub, it was the horniest event she'd ever had. I must admit, spunking into her on that sink was fucking awesome, and I told her I'd had a few wanks thinking about it.

Mairead laughed, and said, me too Neil.

We said goodbye, and promised to keep chatting, I walked back to the office with a spring in my step, and a slight stirring in my pants.

I got home that evening, Alice had made a salad, I sat down at the table, we had started communicating again, even though there was a barrier between us, but it was manageable.

We slept in the same bed, sometimes we had sex, but not with the same passion.

I got a text from Mairead a few days later, come and stay with me in Dublin for a week, I text back, just say when.

I told Alice I was going away for a week, where are you going, she asked, Dublin, I replied, she looked at me, her eyes welling up with tears, she ran upstairs, I heard her crying on the bed, I wanted to go and hug her, tell her I'll cancel, tell her everything will go back to how it was, but I knew even if she gave up seeing tom, the trust was gone.

Three weeks later, I checked into the Jurys inn hotel in Dublin, had a shower, before there was a knock on the door....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

Nice start..

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

I opened the door, towel around my waist, to a smiling, and younger looking Mairead, her hair a little shorter, her face all smiley, dressed in her trademark button up the front summer dress, with summer shoes.

She walked in, dropped her case on the floor, gave me the tightest hug, we kissed, not massively passionate, but very loving, enough to make my cock stick out under my towel.

I've missed you Neil, she said in her broad Irish accent, I've fucking missed you to Mairead, we kissed again, get dressed she said, I'm starving, she put her clothes away, I didn't even know she was staying here in the hotel, as I knew she had a house in dublin, but I was happy she was. I got dressed, she laughed as I tried to get my hard cock in my pants, I wanted to fuck her, but would wait for her to say when,

We made our way down a busy O'Connell street, crossed the river, and ended up in the Temple Bar area, we found a nice cafe, sat outside and ordered some food and tea.

We sat there for at least 2 hours, me telling her everything, it got emotional at times, we then went to a pub, got a pint of Guinness, which tasted like cream, sat by the window, when Mairead said, she loved the flashing and stuff we got up to, but didn't want to make it a lifestyle. She went on, she was happily single, after a "fucking shite marriage" as she put it, but I already knew that, and I was just glad of the escapism she was providing . We drank, laughed, ate, drank more, and had a beautiful day, it felt good walking back up O'Connell street, arm in arm to the hotel, we went in, there had been no talk of fucking, or any sex between us, it was purely platonic.

Mairead said she was going for a shower, I looked at her, and said, shout if you want me to wash your back, she laughed and said, I will, and she shut the door behind her.

It felt good being in her company, and I needed the break, plus it was nice to get to know Mairead in a non sexual way, until she shouted, are you going to wash my back, or are you all talk, I was in there in seconds.

I took my clothes off, threw them on the floor, and got in the cubicle, I instantly remembered her full breasts, and her landing strip, she handed me the sponge, turned her back to me, put her arms up, and I started soaping her back, from her shoulders, down to her bum, before going round the front, soaping her breasts, she put her head back on my chest, pushed her tits out, my cock pushing into her bum cheeks, she turned around, I carried on with the sponge, going down to her pussy, she opened her legs, allowing me access to her wet hole, I dropped the sponge, and used my fingers, rubbing her wet Irish cunt from side to side, she put her hands round my hard cock, wanking me slowly, my finger went into her wet hole, she kissed me full on the lips, I used my middle finger to stroke her clit, her left leg lifting off the floor to give me better access, her chest was going red as I gently flicked her erect love button, her breasts came up, she squealed in pleasure as she squirted over my hand.

She kissed me again, her arms around my neck, I pushed her up against the back wall, lifted her onto my cock, and slowly pumped into her, her pussy felt tight around me, we got faster, as her chest reddened once more, we both squirted into each other at the same time, I think we both needed that. We cleaned ourselves in the shower, did our teeth together in the sink, and got into bed naked, we chatted for a while, and she fell asleep in my arms.

I remember thinking, I know this isn't the real thing, but it felt good.

We fucked again in the morning, or should I say she fucked me, I woke up to her playing with my cock, before climbing on top of me, lowering her self onto my cock, and riding me like a fucking horse, her big tits swinging in my face, she was intense in her movement, pushing herself onto me, her eyes closed, her body going red, I held her hips, helping her move quicker, her tits now swinging wildly, spit was falling from her mouth, she clenched her teeth together, then I felt her warm juices flood over my cock and balls, causing me to fill her with spunk once more, her pussy pulsating on my cock.

She collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. Before rolling off, and saying, breakfast ??

This went on for 4 days, intertwined with some sightseeing and culture., She said she had to leave on the thursday, but said she'd meet me in the hotel bar at 5pm on the Friday, so I had a day or so to myself, which was ok, I could find stuff to do, I got the Dart train to the seaside, had a nice fish meal there, and got back to Dublin in time for a shower and change before meeting Mairead at 5.00. I was a few minutes late getting to the bar, but Mairead hadn't text to say she was there, so I didn't rush.

I got the lift to the bar, went to sit on a stool, when a hand touched my arm, I turned around, and nearly fell over, my fucking heart nearly stopped, my beautiful Alice had come to Dublin, oh fuck, I couldn't think, Alice had tears in her eyes, so did I, I stuttered some bollocks, before taking her in my arms, and held her so tight I thought she'd scream, we kissed, we cried, she said I love you Neil, I said, I love you too Alice, we left the bar, and went to my room.....

By *ecretagent076Man  over a year ago

harrisburg

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Mairead has set this up

We got in the lift, still holding each other, we didn't speak until we got in my room.

I offered her some cold water, she nodded, then blurted out, I am so fucking sorry Neil, I told her to Shhhh, you are here now.

After she had calmed down, I asked her how she found me, she said she'd got Mairead's number off my phone before I left., we'd been texting for a few days and she said she'd tell me where you are if I really want you back, Mairead went on to say, Neil and I have developed a connection over the last few days, but I know he still loves you, so I'll stay away, for now.

I asked Alice where she was stopping, she said in the hotel next door, I didn't want to be in the way here.

I said fucking hell Alice, you are my fucking wife, I fucking love you, I would fucking die for you.

Alice said, I know that, but you are sleeping with Mairead.

Look I said, putting my hands on her shoulders, I needed someone to talk to, some intimacy, someone who seems to care, Mairead is not looking for anything from me, but she has been the only thing I had to smile about, I do love her for the person she is, but I'm not in love with her, if that makes sense.

Alice nodded, her face as sad as I've ever seen it, she was dressed in cream trousers, a white blouse, with a cream jacket, and she'd had her hair done.

I asked her if she was hungry, she said, a little, I suggested the little cafe in Temple Bar, where I went with Mairead.

We did the familiar ,to me, walk down O'Connell street, over the river, and on to the little Cafe, the woman serving said, hello again, I said hi, she looked at Alice, smiled, and pointed us to a table.

Once again I ordered food and some tea, I then asked her about Tom.

She said, look Neil, I fucked up big time, I know everything is my fault, but Tom had a hold on me for a while, I was putty in his hands, I thought it was what I wanted, but my love for you is too powerful, I am not expecting you to take me back, but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't try, I am off work now till a week monday, so if you want to spend time with me to try and sort us out, I am available for you.

It was the most heartfelt plea I'd ever heard.

I looked her in the eye, and said, have you stopped seeing Tom ?, Yes, I promise. I haven't seen him for two weeks, he knows I love only you.

I asked her how many nights she'd booked in for, just the one she said, she had a flight back to Luton tomorrow morning.

I asked her if she still had Tom's number on her phone, she said she did, but would delete it now, I stopped her, show me the texts between you, she handed me her phone, they were all instructions telling her where to be, what to where, and stuff like that, it felt good that there was no talk of love it endearing messages, I looked at Alice, sitting there like a teenager on trial, a broken woman.

I copied Tom's number into my phone, handed Alice her phone back, she held it up showing me the contact page, and under Tom, she pressed delete.

I couldn't stand seeing her so sad, it was breaking my heart all over again, I said, there is one thing I have to do Alice, I have to talk to Tom, if you don't want to listen, I'll go for a walk and do it, she said, I told you, I'll do what ever it takes.

We paid up, and walked along the river, I pressed the dial button, after a while, Tom Answered, the conversation went like this, hello, Tom speaking, hi, I'm Neil, Alice's husband, ..ah, hi Neil, I've been expecting your call, .....what is the situation between you and Alice,..There is no situation Neil, she decided she'd made a mistake, she loves only you,....if I find out you have hurt her in any way, or you try to contact her, I will come round and punch the fuck out of you, and that's a fucking promise, he started apologizing, but I cut him off.

I then looked at Alice, put my arm around her, said, do you want to get your stuff , And see where it takes us ?, She nodded, and we walked hand in hand to her hotel.

By the time we got to my room, it was 7.30, she asked if she could have a shower, I said you can fucking pack that in, you've never had to ask me to do anything, I'm not fucking Tom Alice, I'm your husband, the emotion had got to me, I sat on the bed and cried like a baby, I said I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to shout, she held me tight, I got up, you go for a shower, I'll go after, I put the telly on, some news channel, Alice came out, her towels around her where they always were, which cheered me up, I went in after, had a long shower, came out to find Alice drying her hair, her main towel being held up by her boobs, I got dressed, I wanted to see her naked, but I didn't want to rush things, I noticed a mark around her wrists, I thought I'd mention it later over a drink.

Once I was ready, I offered to wait for her in the bar, to give her some privacy, she stood up, said, I'm your wife Neil, and let her towel fell to the floor, her beautiful body the same as ever, her tits defying gravity, I walked over, touched her breasts, and said, only when we're ready, I went to the bar and waited.

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

Great story

"Great story"
thank you, will add the next bit in the morning if I can

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Hope everything goes well for you both

What happened to Mariead?

I sat at the bar, both excited, and nervous, would we get back to where we were, did we want to get back to where we were, what did Alice want, all I knew was, I loved her.

I had a beer, it was 40 minutes before Alice appeared, she looked lovely as she walked over, she had a yellow dress which came halfway between the top of her legs and knees, bare legs, her hair looking lovely, not loads of make up, Alice going for the more natural look.

We kissed, I got her a small beer, we sat and chatted, we both agreed that Tom was out of the picture, then Alice asked, what about Mairead ?, I didn't know how to answer, I explained how I had only come to Dublin to get away from the awful situation I was in, you being with Tom was hard to take, but because I loved you, I accepted it, inside I was burning up, so this few days with Mairead gave me a way out of the shit.

What about sex with her, Alice asked, did you fuck her ?, I thought about lying, but decided if me and Alice are going to do this, it has to be truth all the way, I told her we fucked at least twice a day, and yes, it was very passionate, but that's all it was, we have a connection, which started on the fucking sink in that London pub. My feelings for her are as a beautiful human being, after all, she left on Thursday to give us the space we needed, it was hard for her, but she did it, and she is now waiting for me to tell her if she can come back Saturday evening.

Alice's eyes were tearing up. She put her hand on my leg, and said, I will do anything to keep us together, but you have to decide, I know I fucked up, but we can get through this Neil.

I looked at her sitting there, her legs crossed, her dress riding up, her bare legs on show, I knew by the way my cock was twitching, we had to give it a go.

I phoned my business partner, told him I needed another week, he knew the situation, he said, do what you have to do mate, I'm here if you need me.

Alice said, does that mean I can stay ?, I said yes, let's spend the week together, and see what happens, she put her arms around me, kissed me, me hand went to her leg, automatically pushing upwards towards her panties, which felt like I'd won the fucking lottery, my cock hardened, my thumb actually touched her panties, and then moved right onto her pussy, she kissed me deeper, I wanted to fuck her there and then, our faces pulled away, we looked at each other, we looked around at saw people looking at us, her leg over mine, my hand up her dress,..We came to our senses, straightened ourselves up.

I then noticed the marks on her wrists, so I asked her about them. She said, oh it's nothing, putting her hand over the worse one. It's not nothing Alice, tell me.

Ok, she said, if you really want the truth, I'll tell you, but you won't like it.

Tell me, I said,..She welled up again, she said Tom..., I stopped her right there, if that cunt did that I'll fucking have him..., Alice said, This is why I don't want to tell you, it will upset you...I calmed down, it seemed this "getting back together" lark, wasn't going to be easy.

Ok she said, one of Tom's things was, he liked to tie me up. I went to intervene, Alice said, no Neil, you have to let me tell this.

Tom had arranged for me to be tied between two trees in some woods, somewhere near Northampton, I was naked, and blokes were allowed to use me, it was fun at first, touching me, wanking over me, even pissing over me. But all of a sudden, I couldn't see Tom, and the guys were getting rougher, lifting up my legs, two guys holding my legs apart while they took it in turns to fuck me, I was screaming for them to stop, but this just spurred them on, my wrists were bleeding on the ropes, there were loads of them.

Eventually, one rope broke and I could stop the carnage. They all left as I freed the other hand, I stood there naked and crying, covered in all sorts of fluids, and all I wanted was you Neil.

Fucking hell Alice, and I took her upstairs...

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Stop. I need to get some work done !

Obviously don’t…

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Middleton

Methinks toms fucked and not in a good way x

"Methinks toms fucked and not in a good way x"
Tom gets a mention soon, but not in a good way

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Will post next instalment in the morning

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

"Will post next instalment in the morning "

I got all excited for a sec there

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

We got to our room, Alice kicked her shoes off and lay on the bed, her knees upwards, so her dress dropping down towards her panties, as if she wanted to show me her legs.

She said, I just want to try and explain what made me "go off the rails" if I can, without upsetting you Neil, I said ok, and sat on the small chair opposite.

She started, I don't know why I messaged Tom, but thinking back, I think it was I enjoyed that evening in the pub so much, that I just wanted to thank him.

But in reality, I was pushing my boundaries, I had blinkers on, I could only see as far as my next sexual thrill.

When he asked me to meet at the Motorway sevices, it turned me on. I asked he if he fucked her the first time they met, she said Yes.

She went on, that was the only time we fucked, all the other times I went there, it was to fuck guys he had arranged for me to meet, I was to park in a designated spot, quite discreet, so I could sit in my car naked, and blindfolded. the guy would walk up, open my door, push his cock in my mouth, and either cum in my mouth, or bend me over the drivers seat, and fuck me from behind. Sometimes two or three in close succession at one meet. I became addicted Neil, I always cried all the way home.

His demands got wilder, eventually ending with me being tied up in the woods..

Neil, I have to be 100% honest with you, up until the woods incident, it was exciting, although I wished it was you making me go to the Motorway services, not a stranger, but I realised you could never be the Strict, Dominant guy I needed, you love me too much.

But it hit me as I was cleaning myself up in the woods, that I felt safe with you, and that I loved you more than anything.

I sat and listened to her "confession" , and found it turned me on. I looked at her lying there, and said, take your panties off, she slid them down her legs and off her feet, put her legs back to where they were. I then said, tell me what else he made you do. Well, as she started, I stood up and got undressed, sat back down and started slowly stroking my cock,

One time he asked me to go back to the pub in Kettering, where we first met him, he told me to wear the shortest dress I had, with no underwear at all, not even stockings.

I was to be alone, I went in, ordered a drink, and waited for a text. By now, Alice's legs had parted slightly, and her hand was resting on her pussy. She went on,

The same barman was there, and some of the same customers she said, I sat in the same place I sat before, facing them all.

He text me, spill your drink down your dress, make sure everyone sees you, go into The ladies as wait for your next command. She said, I made it obvious I'd spilt my drink, by saying quite loudly, OH NO, as I stood up, and made my way to the ladies, everyone looking at me...

I noticed by now, Alice's fingers gently stoking herself....

She continued, I got in the toilets and waited in a cubicle, he text, take your dress off, run it under the tap, and wring it out as best you can....I did as told, took it off, wet it quite a bit, tried getting most of the water out, and stood there naked and waiting..

Alice was now slowly masturbating in front of me, as she was lost in telling her story.

She said, he text, walk naked to The bar, ask the barman if there was anywhere to hang your dress to dry a little, then get yourself a drink, and sit on the bar stool at the bar.

I walked out of the ladies, me heart beating wildly, two guys at the bar staring at my breasts, and everyone else eyeing me up and down, gave the barman my dress, ordered a drink, sat on the stool at the end of the bar, and actually apologised to everyone in the pub. The two guys at the bar started a casual conversation with me, I didn't know what I was supposed to do next, so I chatted with them until my next command came, ..by now, Alice was moving her hips up and down, while her fingers found her clit, and her speech was becoming more urgent.

She went on, I noticed the door wasn't bolted as it was last time, but somehow I felt safe ish, I got a text....

Neville is coming in to fuck you how he wants, I'll see you in an hour...

Fuck me, I was oozing pre cum, and Alice's pussy was sounding wet as her fingers were becoming busy. She continued her story,

The pub door opened, and a tall fit black guy walked in, straight up to the bar, ordered a soft drink, he took my hand, said I'm Nev, and led me to the table I was previously sitting at, within minutes, he put my hand on his cock over his trousers, it was just light enough to be seen by the others, he said in a deep commanding voice, Squeeze it, I did, it was a monster cock, it hardened as I touched it, he undid his belt, and buttons, took my hand and put it inside, fuck it was hard, he freed it from his pants, .....Alice was now arching her back as she worked her pussy, she tried to carry on, but it was too late, she screamed in orgasm, bringing her knees, tightly together, her face going red as she squeezed every last ounce of pleasure from her beautiful wank,

I managed to hold off spunking, but not for long, I stood up, walked over to the bed, stood her up, and without saying a word, turned her round, bent her over, spanked her bum cheeks a couple of times, put my fingers in her wet cunt, and spread her juices all over her arse, stuck two fingers into it, then while holding her cheeks as far apart as possible, gently pushed my pulsing cock against her hole, and slowly pushed it in, she moaned as I finally got it all the way in, then started pumping, slowly at first, telling her to finger herself, I got quicker, she was telling me to fuck her arse, fuck me you dirty fucker,. I exploded into her so hard, I think I blacked out, as the next thing I knew, I was lying on top of her, my cock still in her, then as my cock softened, I could feel the hot cum dripping out.

We fell asleep like that, but woke up the next morning with our head back on the pillows, holding each other.

We got up, showered, got dressed, and Alice aked, what now.

This was the last night I was booked in, and my flight back to Luton was. At 5pm, I asked her what she wanted to do, as now We both had another week off work.

To cut a long short, we both got the flight to Luton, on the way we chatted about the previous night, and how her telling her story turned us both on, we both thought that we both enjoyed the lifestyle, just not to The extent that we'd taken it over The last couple of months.

Alice once again apologised for her actions, I said, it's a two way thing, I started us on this course in the first place, and we never mentioned it again.

We got home, and talked about what to do with our week off, Alice said, what about hiring a Motorhome again ?, I was in the phone in seconds.....

harrisburg

Can't wait for the rest of the story

st helens

I managed to book a Motorhome for 12 noon the next day, from the hire company we used last time, and they said they can drop it off as well.

So we went to bed, and talked about how our week off together would go, and we talked about our favourite scenario, which we both agreed that pretending to be single, and using text's to communicate was our favourite, but how could we achieve that in a Motorhome .

Alice came up with a brainwave, she said, we still have our camping equipment, let's put that in the Motorhome, and book a campsite that takes Motorhomes and tents,...perfect I said.

I was up early the next morning, got all the camping gear out of the garage, went and got some gas,and various other camping necessities, Alice went to Tesco's for all the essentials, and we waited for our van to come.

She didn't know, but I'd booked us three nights at a Naturist park, it had all the facilities, pool, sauna, steam room, bar, hot tub, you name it, they had it, we booked a pitch with electric and water hook up's for the van, but it seemed the tent pitch was in a different area.

Alice dressed in a short pink RaRa skirt, and a white top, no bra, and yes, you could just make out the brown circles of her nipples through the material, as the two guys who brought the Motorhome noticed, they couldn't take their eyes off her as they explained how everything worked.

We set off about 1pm, Alice said, if you drop me off at the gates of the campsite, I'll walk in with all the stuff, while you park the van.

Which was funny, as I assumed I'd be the one in the tent, but Alice had been camping on her own before, and knew how to put a tent up, it was a four man tent, and we brought the four wheeled trolley along to make life easy.

There was a little flashing on the way down, but nothing of note, just Alice being Alice, her legs on the dash, her skirt almost level with her panties, getting knowing glances from the Truckers.

We arrived at the gates at about 3pm, there was nothing to say it was naturist, just the name of the camp, which made me smile, we unloaded the camping gear onto the trolley, put the code into the numerical keypad to open the gates, and Alice went in, I waited for the gates to close, before I put the code in again, and then drove in.

Alice had just got to the reception as I pulled up, she went in first, and I followed, the receptionists were very friendly and gave her a site map and rules, they then asked her if she'd been to a naturist camp before, I nearly laughed out loud, but managed to keep it to a small cough.

They circled the area on the map where she could pitch up, and as she turned around to leave the reception, she gave me a look that said, I'll get you back you fucker .

I checked in after her, and as I drove to where I could park, I passed Alice pulling her trolley, wound my window down and shouted, enjoy your stay, she just smirked and said, oh I will.

I saw where the tents were, there were about Six in total, so I managed to park next to the nearest hook up point, as I reversed in, Alice made her way to the tent area, and stopped about 30 feet from me.

There were quite a few people there, a lot of couples, and single guys, but as far as I could see, Alice seemed to be the only single woman.

I sent her a text saying, shout if you need me.

I plugged the van into the Services, put the awning up, and stripped off, just as the couple from the van next to me walked over and introduced themselves as Joe and Bev, Joe was about 65, probably an ex copper, Bev looked a lot younger, both had good bodies, no white bits, Joe had a long thick hanging cock and balls, which he seemed very proud of, and Bev was a lot shorter, with a petite figure, except for her large breasts, I thought to myself, I'm going to enjoy this.

They offered me a cuppa, I accepted and went to thier outside seating area, I was about to sit down, when Bev said, Ah, you're new to this, we always being our own towel to sit on if we're naked, whoops I said, went and got my towel, came back and sat down.

Joe made a cuppa, and we chatted, then they asked me why I was trying naturism, I just said I'd always fancied it really, I also said how good it felt being naked in the open air, and that the only surprising thing was, I am not looking at the naked women there and thinking "Phwoar".

Joe laughed, Are you saying Bev is not attractive then ?, No I said, but it just feels so natural sitting here with a cuppa talking to two naked people.

Bev said, you don't see that very often, pointing at Alice putting her tent up, she still had her clothes on, and was hooking up the guide ropes, she went on, we don't see many single women, so it's quite nice to see one here.

Bev said to Joe, maybe you should ask if she needs a hand, Joe replied, she seems to be doing ok, but I'll ask anyway, and off he went, towards Alice, his big balls visible between his legs from behind.

That's nice of him, I said to Bev, oh, he hasn't taken his eyes off her since she got here, she said, we carried on chatting while watching Joe introduce himself with a handshake, and then start helping Alice with her ropes.

Bev said, he thinks I don't notice him looking at the girls, but I do, I just don't say anything, I'm sure if I'd let him he'd go with her.

Wow I said, and would you let him ?, .oh I don't know, just because we're naturists, doesn't mean we are swingers, but the devide gets a little thin on occasions.

We looked over at Alice and Joe, the tent now fully up, they stood chatting, then Alice handed Joe an airbed, and an electric pump, he headed back and said, I'll just plug this in for her, as the bed filled with air, Joe said, she is quite lovely, her name is Alice, and it's her first time at a Naturist Camp, said she never tried it, but always wanted to, just felt it might be harder for a single girl, he went on, I told her not to worry, and once she takes her clothes off, it will be the most natural feeling in the world.

Joe took the airbed back, Alice came out of the tent completely naked, she pointed to where she wanted Joe to put it and he went inside, Alice put her chairs and her sun lounger up, went to push her sun shade up, but the ground was a bit hard for it, so Joe came back to get some tools to help her. I asked Joe, do you need a hand ?, It's ok he said, I can manage, he walked back, got on his knees, and started making a hole in the ground for the sunshade, Alice watching closely, put her hand on his shoulder.

Bev said, there you are, she's touching him already, I didn't know what to say, so I said, maybe I should have gone over instead, oh don't worry, she said, it won't be the first time he's been led astray, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

It doesn't bother you then, I said, and Bev replied, not really, as long as we're honest with each other, I don't really mind.

With that, I thought I'd push the boundaries a bit, how would Joe feel if it was the other way round, Bev looked at me, and said, I don't know you well enough yet, but I'm not as innocent as I might seem, I'll leave it there.

Joe and Alice both came walking over, Alice's tits seemed to have an extra bounce as they swung left and right as she walked, and I swear Joe's cock had grown a little, I saw Bev had noticed as well, Joe introduced Alice to us, I got up and shook her hand, Bev said, lovely to meet you Alice.

Alice said, I'm just going for a look around to see where the showers are, putting that tent up has made me a little sweaty, as she rubbed her fingers up the crevice between her tits, and showed us the moistness on her.

Joe said, I'll show you if you like, Alice said, you've done enough already, and I don't want to steal you away from your wife, Bev said, that's ok, I don't mind.

Alice went back to her tent to get her towel and toiletries, came back and said, if you're sure you don't mind, Bev said, no, it's fine, and off they went.

I looked at Bev, sitting there naked, her shapely legs crossed, her full breasts looking gorgeous, her dark hair slightly over one eye, I said, this seems a bit surreal, what does, she asked, your husband and that girl going for a shower completely naked. It's ok Neil, me and Joe have been together since school, we know everything about each other, if anything had ever happened, we've told each other. I thought I'd push the boundaries a bit further, so you're telling me something could happen in the shower ?, Bev said, it could, but if it did, Joe would tell me, maybe if we get to know each other better, I'll tell you more, and with that, she got up, and asked me if I'd like some wine, yes please I replied.

After a couple of glasses, and Joe and Alice still not back, our conversation got a bit more daring, they have been a long while Bev, I said, well she said, it is a big site, and there's a lot to see, and with Joe knowing a lot of people here, he's probably introducing Alice to the lot of them, he will be quite happy with a pretty woman on his arm.

I looked at her, and said, well he has an attractive woman right here, she laughed and said, you're as bad as him, a couple of perves together.

We finished the bottle of wine, I said I had some nice wine in the van, if she wanted more, she said ok, shall I come to you ?, Yes, why not, but to my absolute surprise, as I stood up, I realised my cock had become semi erect, I tried to hide it quickly with my towel, Bev smiled and said, it's ok Neil, it happens, I'm quite flattered actually .

We walked to my van, looking back to see if there was any sign of the others, you could see all the way to the top of the camp, and they were nowhere to be seen, I went up the steps to the kitchen area, got some wine from the fridge, as I turned round, Bev had followed me inside, it was one thing chatting to her outside, but being so close inside was a different matter, my cock sprung up in the air, Bev looked, and fuck me, she dropped to her knees, put my cock in her mouth, and proceeded to give me the most wonderful blow job, I held her head as I slowly fucked her willing mouth, and it wasn't long before I felt the familiar pang in my cock and balls as my spunk erupted into her mouth, I stood on tiptoes as I pumped into her throat, before leaning back in a state of shock, Bev wiping her mouth and my cock with some kitchen roll.

It's like I said Neil, it happens.

We took the wine outside, just in time to see Alice and Joe walking back.

Alice's words next.....

Alice's words.

When I checked in and found out it was a Naturist camp, I was delighted, I know I have a good body, and I was going to make the most of my three days as a single woman.

I pulled my trolley along to where I was going to pitch my tent, getting a lot of attention from both single guys, and couples alike.

I decided to pitch at the front of the tent area, there were three single guys on the left by the hedge, and the two tents on the other side were occupied by a young couple, and I couldn't see who was in the other one, maybe they were at the pool.

My tent was easy to put up, three rods and it's up, put some pegs for the guide ropes, and that's it.

I saw Neil sitting with a couple, but I tried to avoid eye contact, so I didn't expose our plan.

Joe came and introduced himself, and asked me if I needed a hand, the first thing I noticed was his thick cock and big balls, I thought I bet I can give him a hard on.

He helped me with the ropes, then I asked him if he had a way of blowing up my airbed, he took it to his van.

While he was gone, I tried to put my sunshade up, but the ground was very hard, so when Joe came back with my blown up bed, I asked him if he could help with the sunshade, he went off to get some tools,and while he was gone, I quickly took my top and skirt off, before stepping out of my panties just as Joe got back.

His eyes were all over me, and he wasn't afraid to look, he asked if I felt ok being naked, oh yes I said, it feels good. As he got to work on making a hole for the pole of my sunshade, I stood right next to him, putting my hand on his shoulder, I knew this would have an effect, and as he stood up, I could see his cock had grown a little, I just smiled.

Joe said come and meet the wife, and we walked over to their van, he introduced me to Bev, and Neil, I thought I'd start straight away and asked about the showers, and just as I had hoped, Joe offered to show me, so within a few minutes, Joe and I were walking up to the shower block, our arms touching as we walked.

We got to the showers, and you could choose a cubicle, or there were four shower heads in a communal mixed area.

Joe said most women chose the cubicle. I looked at him and smiled, these will do, as I put my towel on one of the hooks in the communal shower., Joe said, ok, I'll see you when you come back, I told him, I'll only be a couple of minutes, then you can show me the rest of the camp, he said ok, and sat on the wooden bench. I turned the water on via a push button, that was on a 15 second timer, so I got all wet, then soaped myself all over, I made sure I was facing Joe as I paid special attention to my tits, squeezing them a little as I soaked them up, Joe stood up, he came Over and said, I need a shower after watching that, what do you mean, I said, pretending not to know, oh I think you know, he said. I continued on my tits for a while, as he stood under the next shower, he faced the wall to hide his erection in case anyone came in, his cock stuck out at least 10 inches in front of him, I started on my pussy, I knew the affect I was having, I rubbed my soapy scrunchie, onto my cunt, right round to my arse, before dropping it and continuing with my fingers, I leaned against the wall, opened my legs further, I shut my eyes, I was now wanking myself off in front of him, if anyone walked in it was too late to stop, I felt the familiar warm feeling of spunk being squirted into my tummy as Joe wanked over me, then I exploded in orgasm,, fuck, it was so intense I nearly fell over. I stood there for a while, physically shaking, before rinsing off, grabbing my towel and stepping out of the shower. I looked at Joe, who was almost embarrassed by his actions, I dried my self off, offered Joe my towel to do the same, and said, what else is there to show me.

We left the shower block, Joe started to apologize, but I told him, it's ok, I think being naked just got to me, I'll be ok now, I winked at him and said, hopefully.

We got to the hot tub, it was easily big enough for 10 people, Joe asked if I'd like to try it, there was only one guy in there, so I said ok, I climbed in, sat opposite the guy, Joe asked if I'd like a drink, I said a white wine would be nice, ok he said, and went to the clubhouse, the guy introduced himself as Rob, told me he usually comes with his wife, but she was pregnant and didn't feel good, so as we'd booked, she suggested he come alone, but I've been here one night he said, and it's not the same as a single guy, and if I hadn't had a few beers at lunch time, I'd have packed up the tent and gone home today, but will wait till the morning now.

I told him I was single and in a tent, and he was welcome to bring a chair over to mine for a chat if he felt lonely.

Joe came back with some wine, he got a bottle in a chiller and two glasses, I stood up, and took the glasses off him, making sure I pushed my tits out, the way us ladies do, to impress Rob, it worked, as I saw him looking at them, then sat down again, Joe poured me some wine, and I sat back, but making sure my nipples were just visible above the water..

I thought about Neil, alone with Joe's wife, and wondered what they were up to, if anything, and I couldn't wait to tell him of my wank in front of Joe in the shower.

The two guys and I chatted in the hot tub, I told them I was single after getting divorced, and just trying new things in life, and loving it. I finished my wine, put the glass on the side, then leaned back and stretched out, my foot touching Ron's leg, oops, sorry I said, I got up to get my towel to wipe my eyes, and like the slut I was, bent over the edge, giving both guys a view of my pussy from behind, staying there while I dried my eyes, then dropped my towel, and sat down again, I felt very powerful as a woman in that moment.

They asked if there was a man in the horizon, no way I said, I'm going to have fun for a while before I let anyone else into my life.

I stretched out again, my foot once again touching Rob's leg, but this time I left it there, making out I hadn't realised.

Joe offered me some more wine, and as I turned around to get my glass, I half slipped, and my foot went further up Rob's leg, before I stood up, grabbed my glass, and took some more wine off Joe, but when I sat down, I sat on the other side, nearer to Rob, were I slowly edged myself closer, until our arms actually touched.

The wine was having an affect, and I was feeling horny and daring, a lethal combination in my world.

I asked them if there was any swinging going on here, Rob said, I've seen a few things over the years we'd been coming, but not really got involved. I asked him if he was against it, not really, but the wife wouldn't like it.

What about you Joe, I said, knowing he'd wanked over me in the shower a while before, I knew he couldn't lie, he said yes, I've had some fun over the years, but I always tell my wife about it, we like to be honest with each other. What about Bev, I asked, well it's not really her thing, I think she just likes to flirt, and nothing else, I remember thinking, Bev has a great figure, lovely tits, she oozed sex appeal, I think she'd be up for fun.

Joe said, what about you Alice, have you ever got involved in swinging ?, I said my ex did, without me knowing, but now I'm single, I'm going to make up for lost time, it's my time now.

The wine was definitely taking over, I asked Joe how strong that wine was, he had a look, and said 13%, not massively strong, well it's having an affect on me I said.

I put my leg against Rob, and as I did, I felt him pushing towards me, as he did, I put my hand on his cock, I don't know if Joe could see because of the bubbles, but wasn't sure, and I didn't care. Rob's cock soon became hard as I discreetly wanked him, his hand came to my pussy, his middle finger finding its way inside, I opened my legs, he found my clit, and started gliding over it, we had all stopped talking, Joe knew now what was going on, I could feel my chest heating up, the was it does went I am getting there, Rob took his hand away, got on his knees between my legs, pushed his hard cock right up me, and while using his thumb to rub my erect clit, thrust in and out of me, I came while he pumped me, and I came again before he exploded his cum into me, he fell on top of me, before coming to his senses and sat back down, realising we were in view of anyone passing by.

We sat for a while before getting out, saying maybe catch you again Rob, before walking back with Joe, in silence, just in time to see Neil and Bev walking back from our van with some wine.

Bev asked if I enjoyed my shower, yes, I said, I also found the hot tub, and the clubhouse, I think I'm going to like it here.

I looked at Neil sitting there, I know every inch of him, and I knew he had cum, I could tell, so I asked him if he was single, he said, yes, I was married, he said, but I found out my wife was cheating on me, so we split up, and here I am.

Joe said you two are in a similar situation, maybe you should get to know each other, we both said, never again.

I said I was going for a lie down as the wine had gone to my head, and wandered towards my tent, I got in, and fell asleep, a nice warm sleep,

My words,

As Alice walked off to her tent, Joe said, you won't believe what just happened, Alice just got fucked by a guy in the hot tub, Bev looked at him and said, was it you ?, No he said, it was the guy from the end tent, he just got on his knees and fucked her. What did you do, Bev asked, nothing Joe said, I was speechless.

Bev and I looked at each other, and kept our secret.

I got up to go back to my van, trying to hide my semi erect cock with my towel once again, Bev smiled, she said maybe meet up for a drink later, definitely I replied, before going to my van, lying on my bed, I text Alice, it was two hours before she replied......

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

Loved it all

Next one in the morning

Alice text me, Fancy a shower ?, .see you there in 5, I replied. I waited till she'd left her tent, grabbed my towel, and made my way out, as I passed Joe & Bev, they invited me for drinks around their firepit later, love to I said, see you in a bit.

I got to the showers to find Alice, soaping herself up in the communal shower, chatting to an older guy, who had is eyes transfixed on her soapy breasts, she was almost offering them to him, as she squeezed the soap over them, I asked, mind if I join you ?, Yes, get in, the guy said.

I didn't speak, I just watched Alice showing herself off to this chap, turning round in a full circle as she rinsed her gorgeous shapely body, as the guy got out and dried, I couldn't help notice him rub his towel over his cock and balls, he definitely had a stirring down there.

When he left, Alice told me of her exploits that afternoon, and I told her mine, standing so close to her naked body, and the way she explained her afternoon gave me a hard on, which I tried to hide by sitting on the bench and leaning forwards.

Alice said Bev invited her for a drink later, me too I replied, I said that should be fun, as I don't think Joe has any idea that Bev likes her fun as well, I explained she went down quicker than the Titanic once in my van.

We walked back from our shower together, and split up when I got to my van, it was still very warm, so being naked seemed to be ok.

I got some wine and beers from the fridge, grabbed my dressing gown in case it got chilly later, and went to meet our hosts for the evening.

Bev and Joe were pleased to see me, Bev standing up to accept my wine, her gorgeous fucking breasts seemed bigger and firmer than I remembered, and Joe put my beers in his outdoor fridge. We sat down around the firepit, and chatted like old friends, they told me they'd invited Alice, and hoped I didn't mind, No, that's ok I said, she seems very pleasant.

Alice walked over, with her towel over her arm, and a bag, she said hi to us, and asked Joe if he had room in the fridge for her tonic water, for the gin she bought.

We all sat there making small talk, me next to Bev, Alice sitting opposite Joe.

Alice decided to go straight for the jugular, she looked at Joe, and said I must apologize for my behaviour this afternoon, I think being naked in front of people for the first time ever (blatant lie), and all the wine, I just got carried away, Joe said that's ok, I was like that when I first started on this lifestyle.

Bev asked, what happened then Alice ?, She replied, well to cut a long story short, I ended up having sex in the hot tub with a stranger, so I'm sorry.

Really said Bev, who was it, do tell, Alice said a guy from the tents. Oh, not Joe then, Bev said, looking at Joe, oh no, it was a guy from the tents, forgetting to mention she let Joe wank over her in the showers.

We carried on chatting, drinking, and getting to know each other, it was a nice atmosphere, Bev got up to get some nibbles, put them on the table, and as she Sat down, she discreetly moved her chair closer to mine, Alice noticed it too, I think Joe was oblivious.

Alice once again turning the conversation round, as I knew she would after a couple of drinks, So not all naturists are swingers then, she asked, Definitely not, said Joe, Bev looked at me with a little grin, Joe went on, obviously things happen on occasions, but in General it's just a social thing, especially on sites that are more family orientated.

Bev looked at Joe, and said, you say it's just a social thing, but you've had fun in the past haven't you, Joe looked shocked, Well, not really he said, looking a little embarrassed. I felt a domestic coming on, and there was a slightly awkward moment before she said, it's ok darling, I know lines between naturism and swinging get blurred, I knew this when I signed up for the lifestyle, and life's too short to have regrets.

To deflect their situation, Alice asked me, what about you Neil, have your lines ever got blurred ?, We all laughed, and I said, no, it's my first time at a Naturist Camp, so not had times for the lines to get blurred, Bev let out a little cough, I carried on, I must admit, it does give you a nice feeling being naked, especially in the company of two beautiful women, Joe let out a laugh, oh get me a bucket he joked.

It was getting dark now, but the soft solar lights from their van had come on, and the small firepit helped with the ambient atmosphere, we were chatting like old friends, I had d*unk a few beers, Bev asked me if I'd like to try a glass of her favourite Red wine, I'd love to, I replied, she got up and went inside, came out with a bottle of Argentinian Malbec, very nice I said, she handed me a glass, poured some wine into it, poured herself some, we clinked glasses, her tits almost touching me, and sat down, even closer than before.

Bev asked if we'd ever played "truth or dare", Alice said many times, I said never, and Joe gave a look of, oh no, here we go. She got four shot glasses, poured some alcohol in each one, and explained failure to complete the task meant you had to down in one.

Ok Alice, as you've played before, you start, working your way round the table, Alice's eyes lit up, ok, I'll start with you Neil, truth or dare ?, Truth, I said. Ok, have you ever had sex in an aeroplane ?, (a very mild start I thought), no I said. Ok, your turn Bev, truth or dare, Truth she said, ok, have you ever had sex on a train ?, (I was loving her innocent questions), No, she said, your turn Joe, Dare, he said, ok, give me a kiss, no problem he said, got up, and kissed Alice on the cheek.

It was all very tame, for now.

Your turn Neil, ok, Alice, ?, Truth she said, ok, have you ever had sex with more than one person at a time, Joe and Bev laughed, Yes Alice said, I have, Bev smiled at her and said, well done for admitting it.

Joe ?, Truth he said, ok, same question. He looked at Bev, picked up his shot, and downed it in one, Bev instantly refilling his glass,. Bev ?, Dare, she said, ok, kiss Alice's tits, she got up, knelt down in front of Alice, took a breast in each hand, flicked her thumbs over the nipples, and kissed each nipple in turn, before flicking her nipples again, standing up, and sitting down next to me. There was a short silence, before Bev said, your turn Joe, he looked at Alice, her nipples now fully erect, and said Alice ?, Dare she said, without hesitation, ok, kiss Bev's tits, ok she said, got up, knelt down in front of Bev, looked me in the eye before taking Bev's nipples in her mouth, not kissing, but licking and sucking them to erection, me and Joe watching, I know I felt a stirring in my cock, and I'm sure Joe did, Alice got up, said sorry to Bev, and sat down. Joe said, Neil ?, Truth, I said, have you ever had sex with a man ?, I downed my shot,

We all took a drink, until Alice said, your turn Bev, ok she said, ..Alice ?, Truth, she said, ok, have you ever had sex with a woman ?, Alice smiled, yes she said, Bev smiled, I thought so, she said,..Joe ?, Dare he said, Bev looked him in the eye, kiss Alice's tits, Joe stood up, knelt in front of Alice, cupped her breasts, and sucked on her nipples like a baby, licked them, gave her tits an extra squeeze, before standing up, turning round, his cock now semi erect, and sat back down, I think you enjoyed that my love, Bev said, Joe just smiled, and took a sip of his beer.

Bev looked at me, with a real cheeky grin, Neil ?, Dare I said, come and suck my tits she said, I stood up, the look on her face enough to give me a hard on, I got on my knees, she opened her legs so I could get closer, I cupped her full breasts in my hands, I kissed, sucked, licked her big nipples in turn, I couldn't stop, I started kissing her breasts higher up, I got to her neck, kissing her neck, ears, before finding her lips, we kissed passionately, I felt my cock involuntary probing her moist pussy, and as though it was planned, I was inside her, I pulled her to the edge of her seat, I was fucking her in front of her husband, I looked over, he was sitting there with a massive hard on, I looked round at Alice, she got up and went over to joe, I pumped in and out of Bev's wet cunt, her muscles squeezing the life out of me, Alice had Joe's cock in her mouth, Bev looked at them, and started squirting her juices over me, she screamed in orgasm, I kept going, I didn't want this to end, I carried on pumping, making her fucking massive tits bounce together, she started squirting again, before I unloaded a massive stream of spunk into her inviting hole.

Bev collapsed back in her seat, with me on top of her, it took a few seconds before we looked over to see Joe pumping Alice from behind on the floor.

We didn't move for a while, Joe sat back in his seat, Alice face down on the floor, the firepit cracking away, Bev kissed me on the lips, pushed me off, and said, Alice, fancy a shower?, They grabbed their towels, and walked to the shower block.

Joe said, wow, I wasn't expecting that, neither was I mate, I replied, Joe went on, between you and me, I've been having fun for years, but Bev has been happy to let me get on with it. I remember thinking, you don't know the half of it mate.

The girls came back, the firepit was dying down, I thanked them for the evening, and said I'd see them in the morning, Alice said goodnight too, giving Bev and Joe a kiss on the cheek, as we walked away, Alice asked me if I had any coffee, yes I said, I'll make you one, and she came to our Motorhome...

st helens

By *elliesCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

Really enjoying all the posts about yours and Alice’s sexual adventures.

harrisburg

I'm glad this is continuing. Looking forward to more of the story

More soon

Next instalment in Tuesday morning

We didn't bother with Coffee, we lay on the bed and chatted for a while, no sex, we decided that as, "Flashers", a Naturist Camp wasn't best suited to our chosen pastime, owing to the fact that everything was on show all the time, so we decided we'd have a different approach for the rest of our stay here, two more nights.

We decided just to be two single people again, with each of us issuing orders, requests, dares, by text, anything goes.

I didn't wake until 9ish the next morning, it was once again bright and sunny, Alice was nowhere to be seen, I looked over at her tent, and could see her kettle steaming away on her table top gas burner. I remember how excited it made me feel thinking about last night, and how our day would go today, I immediately looked to see if Joe & Bev were up, and I couldn't believe it, they had packed up and gone overnight, wow, how disappointing, was looking forward to more fun with Bev.

I grabbed my towel, and went to the shower block, my cock had a bit of "morning glory" going on, but I didn't try to hide it, in fact it felt good as I walked naked through the camp, I received a few good mornings from various people, one of them being a middle aged couple who were set up just before the shower block, they were sat outside their Motorhome drinking Coffee, the guy naked, the woman had her dressing gown on, I noticed them both look at my "semi" as I approached, but I didn't feel guilty.

Lovely morning, the guy said, Yes, I replied, just off for a shower before finding out what the day has to offer.

The woman then said, I see your friends left early, I remember thinking how much did people see last night!!, Yes I said, but I only met them yesterday, so we weren't really friends, as I looked back towards where their van was and realised that we were not quite as secluded as I had thought, maybe see you later they both said, we're here for the week, ok I said, as I made my way to the shower.

I got under the end shower in the communal area, and was happily soaping myself up, quite pleased that I still had my semi, even after having a piss, I was fully soaped up when the door opened, I couldn't see who came in straight away, as I couldn't open my eyes, I pressed the shower button to rinse myself off, and felt someone turn the next shower on, I thought I know who that was, it had to be Alice, so I decided, and am not sure why, to keep my eyes closed, it seemed quite horny not knowing and it heightened the senses.

Our elbows touched a couple of times, which when your eyes are closed, was quite erotic, even at 9am, and I know my semi was growing, I soaped up for a second time, as I didn't want this to end yet, and in a pervy way, inched my way slightly to the the right, to be closer to whoever it was next to me.

I remember thinking, what if it isn't Alice, but here I was, rubbing the shower gel into my cock and balls, my cock stiffening as I worked the soap in, we touched again, this time for a little longer, sorry, that's ok, a female voice replied, fuck, it wasn't Alice, I moved back to where I started, rinsed myself off, opened my eyes for find the woman from the couple who I had just been making polite conversation with, naked next to me.

She was, and I'm guessing, a size 16, big full breasts, completely shaven, and a proper naturist tan.

She looked at me and said, don't worry, these showers are very close , you can't help bumping into someone sometimes, she looked at my cock, now back to a semi, then looked me in the eye, as she rinsed herself off, rubbing her breasts under the hot water, I thought, what would she do if I touched her, but was saved from finding out as a guy came in for a shower, she immediately turned to face the wall, I got out and dried myself off, then looked at her in the mirror as I cleaned my teeth, and thought, yes, I'd fuck her.

I walked past her husband as I made my way back to the van, and stupidly said, that feels better, the guy smiled, and as I walked away, I thought to myself, I wonder what he took that to mean.

I got back to the van, had coffee and Croissants, then sat outside wondering what tasks to set for Alice, I was reading the information brochure that the camp supplied, and two things caught my eye, one was a massage service, that offered you a relaxing massage either at the small solarium, or at your pitch. And the other was Ballroom dancing lessons.

I looked over at her, lying naked on her sunlounger, and thought I'd try the massage first, I went to reception to arrange it, the receptionists said she'd have a look at his availability, I remember thinking, great, it's a guy. As I was waiting, I noticed a mailbox system, little wooden pigeon holes with pitch numbers on, and I saw something in pitch 24, my pitch.

I managed to book a massage for 11.30 that morning, and he would come to pitch 42, Alice's tent, I then asked if I could have the note in my mailbox, she gave me an envelope with Neil written on it, in very artistic handwriting, I got back to the van, and sent Alice a text, be at your pitch at 11.30, be showered, she messaged back in seconds, ok.

I sat down and opened my letter, it was from Bev, this is how it read.

Dear Neil,

By the time you read this, we'll be gone.

But I couldn't leave without telling you how much I enjoyed last night, you made me feel Alive again, something I've not felt in ages, I know of Joe's exploits with other women, but have just learned to live with it, but he could not handle me having fun for once.

Last night, after you'd gone to your van with Alice, I kept looking over to see if I could see you, I wanted it to be me there with you, not her.

I sat looking till she went back to her tent at 3am, I was going to come over, but Joe woke up and knew what I was thinking, and said, we'll leave in the morning Bev, I feel devastated, I wanted more.

So thank you for making me feel like a woman again Neil, my mobile number is 07*********, feel free to text anytime.

Bev x.

Wow, that made me gulp, I put the note on the side and finished my coffee.

Alice had a few guys walking past, some just looking, others saying Hi, some trying to start a conversation, but she didn't seem interested, she was playing with her phone, I wondered who she was texting, when my phone vibrated, come and put suncream on my back.

I went over, trying to act casual, I walked past at first, Alice applying cream to her legs, I turned round and said, like me to do your back love ?, Yes please she said, with a massive smile, handed me the tube, turned over, put her hands above her head, and invited me to do my best.

I got down on my knees, and squirted cream on her back, gently rubbing it all over, I looked around and saw at least four guys, and two couples in the tent area, most of them outside sunbathing, or sitting in chairs, I realised Alice had positioned herself perfectly.

I did her back and shoulders, then started on her legs, her ankles, calves, thighs, before getting to her awesome arse.

I knew I was being looked at as I squirted cream on her bum cheeks, I looked at people watching, and set about rubbing the cream in, my fingers going right into the crevis of her arse, Alice automatically opening her legs a little as I worked the cream in, I told her to open her legs wider, she did, and I was able to run my fingers over her bum hole, I did her inner thighs, my thumbs touching her pussy lips, I held her cheeks open as I massaged the cream in, the nearest guy to us with an obvious erection, as he sat there gently stroking his cock.

Alice was beginning to push her arse upwards, inviting me to go deeper, I managed to insert my middle finger into her wet cunt, when a naked guy , quite fit, about 50 ish, came up and said, I'm a bit early, hope that's ok, as he put his massage table down.

I quickly stood up, my cock sticking out in front of me for everyone to see, the guy looked and joked, I'm just in time by the look of things .

I made my way back to my van, put a chair outside the awning, and sat down to watch the show.

It took about 5 minutes for the guy to get set up before inviting Alice to lie face down on the table, he put a small towel over her bum, then he set about removing the suncream before applying his own oils, and going professionally about his business, back, legs, shoulders, arms, before getting her to turn over, and placing the towel over her pubic area.

He stood behind her head, and started on her shoulders, did her arms again, he asked her something, she nodded, before he applied oil to her breasts, he worked the oil in, squeezing them together, then one breast at a time, working the oil towards her nipples, then squashing her tits down again, as if to cool the situation.

He moved to her tummy, but stopping at her navel, then on to her legs, working his way up to the top, Alice's arms hung down the side of the table, her hands almost rubbing against his cock as he massaged her thighs, once again, Alice's legs opening automatically.

He asks her something else, and once again she nodded.

He put more oil on his hands, and very carefully went under the towel, towards her pussy, he did look a little nervous as he looked around at people watching from their tents, but I noticed Alice brush the back of her fingers against his cock, which had grown in size from when he started.

He massaged the top of her legs as best he could under the towel, struggling to stay professional as Alice's hand kept touching his cock, which was fast becoming fully erect, as was mine, and most of the guys watching.

All of a sudden, Alice put her knees up, opening her legs, the towel dropping away, the guy now openly massaging her pussy lips, Alice now openly wanking him off. I saw her chest going red, and knew she was going to Cum.

She lifted her arse off the table pushing herself against his hands, I could almost see her squirting as her orgasm took over her, she lifted her head off the table, as she shuddered in extacy, before lying flat, bringing her legs together on the guys hand.

I didn't notice the guy Cum as Alice squeezed his cock, but could see cum dripping from his cock, as he calmed down, wiped himself hown, packed up his table and left.

Alice got up and went for a shower, I wanted to have a wank, but decided to save it.

I followed Alice to the showers, got in next to her, my cock still throbbing from what I'd just seen, Alice just said, I'll text you in a bit, as she dried off and left.....

st helens

I got back to the van, got a beer and sat outside, Alice was having a conversation with a couple, it was about her massage earlier, so she told me later.

After a while, my phone vibrated, take a viagra, was the message, we had some for one of our earlier meets.

The one thing I didn't need was viagra, but rules are rules, I took one out of the foil pack, popped it in my mouth, and swigged it down with my cold beer, Alice looking over and smiling.

There were no more texts for a while, I lay on the bed, waiting for the viagra "headache" to subside, about an hour later, then I started getting stirrings in my cock, without actually doing anything.

I got another text, put your cockring on and meet me at the pool in 15 minutes. Do NOT cover yourself with your towel.

Fuck, the cockring we bought gave me a hard on without viagra, so this could be embarrassing.

It was an elastic one that went round your cock and Balls, and it made your balls seem massive, and your cock stick out.

I put it on, instant hard on. I watched Alice walk past, her tits jiggling from side to side, which made it worse, I gave her a couple of minutes before venturing outside, but we agreed anything goes, so I walked to the pool.

I was getting looks off everyone, even the Gay guys, I walked passed Terry and Jenny, I just looked down at my cock and said sorry, Jenny laughed, I remember thinking you might get this later. I got to the pool, Alice was in the hot tub with the couple she'd been talking to, both about 35 ish, both fit, I could see her pointing at my swinging cock and smiling as I got close.

I didn't ask, I just jumped in the hot tub, sat down and hoped my erection would subside.

The couple introduced themselves as Verity and Simon, then they introduced Alice to me, then saying, we thought you two knew each other as we saw you rubbing cream onto Alice's back earlier, but she told us she's never seen you before, that's right I said, but was happy to help a damsel in distress.

We were making small talk, when Alice asked why I wore a cockring, you fucking bitch, I thought, but went on to say, if I get in water, my balls go inside, and it can be painful, so the ring prevents this, I was pleased with my answer , even though I knew it was quite literally bollocks, but I knew she wasn't finished there.

The hot tub could probably hold 10 people, so we had a bit of room to relax in, Verity and Simon sitting next to each other on one side, Alice sitting alone, opposite me, with the other side empty.

Alice asked if we were allowed drinks in the tub, we looked around and there were no signs saying you couldn't, only a sign saying plastic glasses at all times.

Alice looked at me, her eyes widening, this meant go and get the fucking drinks, I asked Verity and Simon, they both said white wine, Alice said a G&T would be lovely, I had a wristband, so payment was ok, so I stood up, Alice and Verity's eyes both going straight to my cock, which had thankfully subsided a little from being in the water, before I got out and walked to the clubhouse.

the girl behind the bar was dressed, thank god, so I ordered the drinks, got a tray, and was making my way back out, when Jenny walked in, Hi Neil, she said, was thinking of joining you in the hot tub, the more the merrier I replied.

I'll just get a drink first she said, and I told her, I'd get it, what do you fancy, I went back to the bar, Jenny next to me, standing very close, she asked for a G&T, I told the girl to put it on my tab, thank you Neil she said, touched my arm, and that was enough to set my cock off again, it brushed her leg, I went to apologise, she just smiled and said, we'd better get you in the hot tub quickly.

We got back to the tub, my cock sticking out again, I did the introductions, handed out the drinks, got in and sat down, only for Jenny to sit right next to me, in fact touching me.

Alice was about to go into overdrive.

Are you married Jenny, she asked, oh yes, 30 years now, she said. That's lovely, Alice said, she went on, I hope you don't mind me asking, but does your husband use a cockring ?, Jenny laughed out loud, that's funny, she said, he had an accident at work some years ago, and that side of our life all but ended, we did try a cockring, but it didn't work for Terry.

Alice asked if she'd noticed Neil's cockring, yes I did she said, it looks great, I was hoping he'd be my ballroom dancing partner later, so I laughed when I saw it, wondering if he'd keep it on.

Alice's eyes lit up, Ballroom dancing ?, Where and when she asked, Jenny told her this evening in the clubhouse, do people put clothing on for that, oh no, Jenny replied, only in winter.

Alice asked me if I was going to partner Jenny, with her cheeky grin, yes, I'd love to I said, knowing I had no choice.

Alice stood up, her beautiful breasts swinging as she did so, more drinks she asked, Verity and Simon said they were going out for the evening, and got out, Jenny said she'd have a G&T, so Alice collected up the glasses, put them on the tray, and headed for the clubhouse, Verity and Simon headed off, leaving me and Jenny almost on top of each other in the tub.

Alice is very attractive Jenny said, I agree, I told her, and she's single, she said, but I told her I am not looking for a relationship right now, just want to have fun.

Jenny looked me in the eye, and said, me too, and touched my cock under the water, I must admit it felt good, she didn't take her hand away, her cheeks grew red with excitement, she was squeezing my balls, my cock almost sticking out of the water, she pushed her sizable breasts into me, this was getting horny, Alice said, here we are, as she handed Jenny her drink, just in time to see her hand pull away from my cock, I knew I was in for it now.

Jenny apologised, sorry, I haven't touched a hard cock for years, ever since Terry's accident, I got carried away.

I felt a bit sorry for Jenny then, so I jokingly said, you can touch my cock anytime, might take you up on that she said.

Alice stood up, and said, I'll leave you two lovebirds to it then, finished her drink, grabbed her towel, and headed off, have I upset her, Jenny asked, I don't think so, I think she going for a lie down.

I asked about Terry, she said she'd had lots of opportunities to stray, but it never felt right, so she decided to stop having sex altogether, it was for the best, and she didn't miss it at all, I said to her, you just put your hand on my cock, so you must miss it, well yes she said, but usually I'm ok.

I didn't really want to do the dancing thing, so I came straight out with, do you want to spend some time in my Motorhome instead of ballroom dancing ?, Yes she said, but I'll have to ask Terry first, will you come with me ?, Fucking hell, are you sure ?, Yes she said, it's the only way I can justify it. Ok, let's do it, I got up, my cock like a rock, I helped her out of the hot tub, her breasts hanging beautifully as she got over the side, and we walked to her van. Terry looked at us walking over, looked at my cock, looked at Jenny, he just said, I've just started a new book, I'm really enjoying it, Jenny leant over, kissed him a loving kiss on the cheek, he looked at me and said, please look after her, she's precious. You have my word, I replied, and off we went.

We got to my van, Alice watching us, my phone vibrated, I want to be a part of it, was the message, how the fuck was I going to arrange this, but before I could think of it, Jenny kissed me full on the lips, my cock sticking into her, I had to fuck her, I pushed her on the bed, lifted her legs, and buried my face into her pussy, so smooth and wet, my tongue parting her lips, her sweet juices oozing out, she was breathing heavily with excitement as I found her clit, it was massive, I could get it all in my mouth, Alice burst in, Jenny tried to sit up, Alice put a finger to her mouth as if to say, it's ok, Alice then sat astride Jenny, her pussy close to her face, Jenny put her tongue out wanting to taste Alice, who thrust herself onto Jenny's mouth,

Jenny squirmed, her hips pushing her wet cunt into me , she was so energetic, Alice doing the same to her.

I held Jenny's lips apart as wide as I could, her clit in between my lips, her cunt gushing out at me, my face was soaking, Jenny was having multiple orgasms, then I felt Alice building up as she pushed her cunt into Jenny's mouth, I couldn't hold back, I stood up and thrust my ringed cock into her pussy, as both women orgasmed together, I grabbed the back of Alice's shoulders, and pumped my seed deep into Jenny, her cunt squeezing my cock in pulses. Alice collapsed into jenny, I collapsed on to the floor.

After a while, Alice rolled off Jenny, and the two women lay naked side by side, they kissed passionately, I got off the floor and lay beside them, both women's breasts heaving up and down. Both myself and Alice had one leg over Jenny, and one hand on her breasts, it felt so natural, a few tears flowed from Jenny's eyes, sorry she said, and in a teary voice, muttered, that was beautiful.

After a while, I walked Jenny back to her husband, he stood up to greet her, their love for each other there for all to see. They both thanked me, I turned around, a tear in my eye, and a feeling of being part of something beautiful.

I got back to the van, Alice was fast asleep, I just climbed in beside her, kissed her on the forehead, and dozed off, we didn't wake up till the morning, our last day there.....

Kings lynn

walsall

Stunning story !

By *oxypair2008Couple  over a year ago

near chester

By *inky stuffWoman  over a year ago

Bradford

st helens

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

superb

The rain on top of the Motorhome woke us up at about 7am, I made Coffee, and we lay on the bed chatting, Alice saying she fancied having a lazy day, a day of no sex, just a day doing nothing, after all, we had to be gone by 2pm, and I had booked us into our favourite park in Swanage later that day.

We got up, and went for a shower, the rain had eased off a little, it was actually quite nice walking in it naked and I remember looking at the small droplets of water on Alice's tits, and thinking I'm not sure this "no sex" thing is going to work.

As we walked past Terry & Jenny's Motorhome, they were sitting under their awning, they both waved as we approached, we did all the good mornings, did you have a good sleep things, then Jenny asked if we'd like to join them for some breakfast, we said we'd love to, so we went for our shower, dried off and joined them for breakfast.

Terry once again thanked us for looking after Jenny last night, he went on to explain how an electrical accident at work had left the lower part of his body without much feeling, he could walk, but not very far, and his cock didn't work properly. He went on, that Jenny having fun with us last night was hard for him to accept, but the look on her face when she came back was worth it.

He said they had tried finding someone in the past, but it never materialised, both of us got cold feet, he even told us how he used to hear Jenny bringing herself off in the bathroom in the early days, before she let him help her with his tongue and fingers, and we found a way of existing together in a loving way.

It was a heart warming story, Jenny touched his hand when he'd finished, you could feel the love between them.

What about you two, Jenny asked, do you both have sex with strangers, Alice answered, we are actually married, and we plan sexual adventures as part of our love life, and coming here as two single people was just another adventure !!.

Wow, they said, how long have you been doing that, they asked, I went on to explain how it started, with me pulling Alice's skirt up while she was asleep, and we were next to a truck on the way back from Nottingham, and it built up from there, how we went on to flashing truckers along the Motorway, and sometimes getting into their trucks at motorway services.

They say there open mouthed, wow Jenny said, I'd be to scared I think, Alice told her that it scares her every time, but the rush is worth it.

We had breakfast, and chatted, then we said we'd better go, as we are leaving today, and moving on to Swanage. Although it was only an hour and a half away, the look on Jenny's face, you'd have thought it was the other side of the world.

We're leaving tomorrow anyway, Terry said, we like trying different places as well, with that, we got up, hugs all round, and we went to Alice's tent, packed it away, I am always amazed at how small it goes and doesn't take up any room.

Alice went to the reception while I put the awning away, got dressed, which seemed strange after three days being naked, and I was ready to go, Alice was nowhere to be seen, and I remember thinking, oh no, what's she up to now, I gave her 30 minutes or so then went to look for her, I found her chatting to Terry & Jenny, change of plan, Alice said, Jenny is coming with us, and Terry, will pick her up from Swanage tomorrow.

Fuck me, this was a surprise, Jenny asked if I minded, no I said, as long as Terry is ok with it, Terry piped up, I'm ok, it will be an adventure for her, with that, jenny, went inside to get dressed, I went to our van with Alice, who just put a skirt and top on for the journey, we drove down to Terry, who was having a hug with Jenny, and was dressed for the first time, wearing a shortish dress, that showed her figure. Funny how her tits looked bigger and very inviting.

She put her small case in the back and got in next to Alice, I looked across at the two girls, their legs on show, and thought, this should be fun, as we drove out of the camp, and up to the main road .....

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

I bloody love these stories

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

love this Carry on x

By *olmaMan  over a year ago

Stockport

We hit the main road at about mid day, the weather had brightened up, Jenny was telling us how much she was looking forward to some "time off" as she put it, and as much as she loved Terry, she often longed for some "me" time, be it sexually or otherwise, she went on to say that Terry booked her a weekend away on her own once, where she had a lovely time, and a lot of male attention, but stopped short of anything happening, due to a sense of loyalty, but last night with us showed her love, loyalty and sex, can all be seperated.

Alice told her that there are pitfalls, and explained about how we almost separated once because of it, but we too had learnt to separate everything.

We joined the M3, it was fairly busy, but the traffic was flowing, Alice put her bare feet up on the dash, her skirt dropping down to reveal her great legs, she tapped Jenny on the thigh as if to say, your turn, and she duly obliged, it was one of those pinch yourself moments, me driving along with two gorgeous women flashing their legs, with possibly more to come, I was loving life.

There were very few flashing opportunities for the first hour, until we came to a speed restriction of 40mph, so I got into the right hand lane, and hoped we would be able to get level with some trucks or vans, and it wasn't long before we were drawing level with a furniture lorry, as we drew alongside the drivers window, he looked across at their legs, saw the girls smiling at him, have them a big smile followed by a thumbs up, with that, Alice put her hand on Jenny's legs, and slowly stroked them up to her panties, it was so fucking horny, I tried to stay level with him, it was hard trying to keep to the speed limit, ignore the twat behind trying to get past, and keep level with the truck, while Alice was flashing Jenny off to the trucker.

Jenny returned the favour by putting her hand on Alice's legs, and rubbing the inside of her thigh, pushing her skirt right up to her.....bloody hell Jenny said, no knickers. Alice said no, I decided not to put any on, and with that, Alice leaned back, lifted her top to show her tits, and said look, no bra either. The trucker struggling to stay level, was loving it.

The speed restriction ended, and I had to get into the left hand lane, the truck long behind us, Jenny so excited, I can see why you two love it so much, it's great fun she said.

We got on to the M27, and Alice said to Jenny, the next truck that comes along is yours, Jenny said, ok.

As we travelled towards the New forest, I saw two tipper trucks ahead, both full of gravel, and not going that fast, a great opportunity I thought, and as we caught them up, I slowed down and pulled in behind them, Jenny said, give me a minute, she thought about it for a second or two, then took her panties off, pulled her dress down from the top and took her bra off, then pulled the top of her dress back up, covering her tits, but off her shoulders, she was definitely going to do this, Alice put her hand on my cock to see if I was excited,..I was.

I asked Jenny if she was ready, I think so she replied, with that, I pulled out to slowly pull level with the truck, as we did, you could see the driver looking in his door mirror, it must have looked like a dream come true, two very sexy women, legs up on the dash, Jenny's dress only just covering her full breasts, this one was definitely interested.

We pulled level, he leant forward in his seat to get a better view, you could see him saying "fuckinghell" to himself, Jenny gave him a wave, the trucker waved back, he was about 50, a bit unshaven, a bit like everyone's idea of a dirty old man, which made it hornier. Jenny leant forward and squeezed her breasts, almost pulling her dress down over them as she did so, you could almost see the dribble on the "dirty old man's" mouth, he put his hand out of his window as if to make a grab for her tits, Jenny then pulled her dress down, showing him her breasts, and then pushing them flat against the side window, he put his hand down onto his trousers, presumably onto his cock, She was into this, I think she got lost in the moment, she moved closer to Alice, she lay down and put her head on Alice's lap, and as she lay on the seat sideways, she put her knees up, opened her legs wide, and started fingering her pussy, about 10 feet from the Truckers face, who clearly had his cock out now, Jenny started moaning with pleasure, her legs as wide apart as possible, you could hear her wetness as her fingers worked away, here was a woman experienced at masturbating, Alice was caressing Jenny's breasts, the Trucker openly wanking, his seatbelt was off, and he kept giving Jenny a glimpse of his hard cock as he lifted himself upwards, Jenny announced she was going to Cum, as she lifted her arse upwards, she was frantically rubbing her clit, I had a massive hard on, which Alice was trying to deal with by undoing my zip, and wank me off, I saw the trucker squirt upwards, a big fountain of spunk, that set Jenny off, she screamed as she exploded in orgasm, her legs came together on her fingers, she slumped down, I pulled away from the truck, Alice pulled Jenny's dress back up over her breasts, I took Alice's other hand off my cock, and tried to take in what just happened.

Jenny lay there a while before saying, I'm so sorry, I...but before she could say anything else, Alice said, it's ok, we do it all the time, it's fun, now you know why we're addicted to it. Jenny sat up, picked up her bra and panties, threw them in the back, as if to say, I won't be needing these for the next 24 hours, put her seatbelt back on, she texted Terry, and we drove in silence for a few miles, before Alice put the radio on, and said, anyone fancy a coffee ?, We said great idea, and pulled off into the New Forest, looking for somewhere to park....

We pulled up at a small car park with a lovely view, about a mile into the Forest, the two girls got the table and chairs out, while I made some coffee, we then sat down and chatted.

Jenny once again apologised for her "exhibition", we told her not to worry, as there would be more to come once we got to our holiday park, then Alice told her about the time she was gang banged, at a truckstop, just off junction 13 of the M1, Jenny's jaw dropped as Alice told her in detail what happened that evening, then she said, I'd have loved that, we then told her about the game of truth or dare we played with Joe and Bev a couple of nights ago, I'd have loved that too, she said, she continued, Terry and I knew something was going on, but were to scared to come and look.

Alice asked Jenny if there was anything she wouldn't do while she was with us, she thought about it for a while, then said, not really, I mean, I have fantasies, but as to what I'd do, well apart from having a poo in front of anyone, anything goes really, I always wanted Terry and me to have a sort of Cuckold situation, but the way he is, it wouldn't work, so I just kept my fantasies in my head. I asked her if she would like to be our cuckold for the rest of her time with us, her eyes lit up, that is exactly what I envisaged when Alice asked me to come, who do I answer to, she asked, Alice and I looked at each other, before Alice said, me, you will answer to me, your safe word will be, my gutter is blocked, where she got that from I'll never know, and from that moment on, Alice called the shots, and she started straight away.

She said to jenny, have a shower, and tell me when you're done, Jenny went into the Motorhome, Alice asked me to get her a clean towel, I handed it to jenny, and whispered, are you ok, are you sure you want this, Alice will probably be a hard taskmaster,, Jenny looked at me and said, I've needed this for years. I showed her how the shower worked, and left her.

Alice went inside, and sorted through her clothes, she put some on the second bed, came back out and sat down.

About 15 minutes later, Jenny shouted she was done, she stood in the doorway with her towel around her, her hair a little more curly with the water, but looked sexy.

Alice told her to put the clothes on that were on the bed, and come and join us.

Alice smiled, then we heard Jenny say, oh my god, Alice shouted, was that the safe word Jenny ?, No was the reply, as Jenny stepped down from the van, in Alice's completely see through black top, and the shortest black skirt I'd seen, and with her being about a size bigger than Alice, in every department, it was fucking horny.

Her breasts straining against the thin material, her nipples erect and fully on show, her skirt so short, I could see her pussy as she Sat down opposite me.

Alice told her to sit there while she had a shower, I once again asked Jenny if she was ok, yes she said, as she put her arms over her breasts as another car pulled in quite close.

Alice re-appeared, in one of her summer dresses, looking gorgeous, we put everything away, and drove towards Swanage, Jenny sitting next to the window, another pinch myself moment for me.

We got to the Sandbanks chain ferry without incident, there was a bit of a queue, Alice suggested an ice cream, from the little shop there, we all said yes, so Alice told Jenny to go in and get some, I thought if she didn't use the safe word now, she never would. She got out of the van, and walked into the shop, I could see the look on people's faces, the guys especially were loving it. Jenny came out, walked to the van, her fucking tits looked immense as they jiggled around almost uncontrollable, she said they only have lollies, ok, that will do, Alice said, and back she went. Some guys had got out of their vehicles, while they waited for her to come out again, and when she did, she had a beaming smile across her face, she knew she was the centre of attention, it was as though she was making her tits move about, fuck it was horny, there were a few whistles from guys, but she carried on and got back in the van, phew she said, I loved that, and we tucked into our lollies.

The ferry came, we got on and off without incident, but as we got to the pay booth on the other side, Alice put her legs up on the dash, and Jenny did the same, making sure it was clear they had no panties on, Alice told me to pay by card, as it takes longer. Sure enough, the guy couldn't take his eyes off the girls, he wished us a lovely day, and off we went.

I was toying with the idea of stopping at Studland beach, but it's a long walk from the road, and time was getting on.

So when we got to the village of Studland, I remember thinking there was a shop there that has a nice wine selection, and some beers, so I pulled up outside, Alice asked Jenny to come in with me. She followed me in, it's only a small shop, there were about 3 people in there, two guys looking through the wines, I asked her to choose some wine, the older guy spotted her top straight away, and fair play to her, she struck up a conversation with him about wines, but all he could do was look at her tits.

She reached up and got a bottle from the top shelf, her breasts nearly in his face, this looks good she said, as she showed him the bottle, he pulled his glasses down, took the bottle from her, the back of his hand touching her breasts as he did so, the perv, but fair play, he said yes, a very good year, handed her back the bottle, I left them in conversion while I chose some beers, some Gin for Alice, and a selection of soft drinks, I put mine on the counter, and waited for jenny, who was still chatting to the wine man.

She came to the counter with 4 bottles, put then down, the poor woman behind the counter couldn't believe her eyes, as Jenny's breasts came into view, we just paid up and went back to the van.

We arrived at the park about 4pm, we were told where to park, luckily the same spot as before, back row, second from the end.

We got into position, levelled the Motorhome, connected up to the services, put up the awning, put the table, chairs, patio heater and outside lights out within an hour, then sat down for a well deserved drink.

While chatting, Jenny commented that there were no children here, Alice said that's why we like it.

We sat for a while, before Alice said, come on jenny, I'll show you the facilities, she stood up, put out her hand for Jenny to hold, and walked towards the showers, clubhouse, and the small tea room.

Alice's words,..As I led her to the shower block, every single guy looked at her, but Jenny was loving the attention, she didn't try to hide, her breasts were swinging as we walked towards the complex, we went inside, the showers were separate cubicles, as we're the toilets, then we went to the clubhouse, we walked in, there was a few people in there, all looking at Jenny as she walked past, we got to the bar, sat on a stool, and ordered a drink, the barman, a young lad, said, wow, things are looking up, as he looked us both up and down, Jenny said, I'm old enough to be your Mum young man, he went red, and said sorry, Jenny told him not to be silly, I'm quite flattered.

We drank our drink, then went back to the van, I asked Jenny if she was ok, she said yes, bring it on, as we arrived back to plan our evening...

My words next ....

birmingham

More please

It does take time to write these memories, and to rectify the mistakes before publishing, but the rest of this adventure is well worth waiting for, we handed a very happy Jenny back to her husband, a little later than planned.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doncaster

carn't wait

st helens

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

St Peter

By *dgeofheaven71Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth and Blackpool

I have read all of your amazing stories, and love each and every one of them, so good to see that yourself and Alice survived and got through it all and sounds like the adventures will continue

By *utty200Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Middleton

We sat drinking until it was dark, we talked about all sorts really, marriage, sex, fantasies, likes, dislikes, in fact we all got to know each other very well, and the one thing we all agreed on was that Jenny needed a gangbang, and that wasn't going to happen at this camp.

So I came up with an plan.

As Terry and Jenny lived about 40 miles from us, and as tomorrow was Friday, why didn't Jenny come home with us in the morning, spend the day at our house getting ready, and do some early evening trucker flashing up to Northampton, try the layby there, and if it's no good, drive back to the truckstop at junction 13, and see if any of our "old friends" are there.

Alice's reaction was a delight, fantastic, she said, with a big smile,

We both looked at Jenny, who said, I'll phone Terry and see what he say's.

Jenny got up, walked away from the van, and called her husband, while she was gone, Alice and I talked about what we'd get Jenny to wear, how the evening would go, it sounded like it could be right out of the top drawer of adventures.

Jenny came back, sat down, we looked at her for some kind of clue, she took a long sip of her drink, put her glass down, and said, Lets do it then!!, Alice and I stood up, pulled Jenny up, and had a three way hug.

We asked what Terry said, Jenny told us as long as we take him some photos back, he was happy.

So the rest of the evening was taken up with the two girls sitting up drinking, and me going to bed.

Then next morning, I woke at about 7.30, took the awning down, disconnected the services, had a shower all before the girls came round, I made them coffee, told them to have a shower, and we were queuing for the chain link ferry by 9.30, and were at our front door by 12.00.

I cleaned out the Motorhome, while the girls went upstairs and pampered themselves, I made a salad at 3ish, and then didn't see them until 7pm.

Alice shouted down, "are you ready ?" , yes, I said. Alice came in first, wearing her grey pinafore dress, that she'd had since school, it just fitted her, the bib part just covering her naked breasts, which were almost falling out the side, the skirt part so short that it was only just level with the black band at the top of her hold ups, and her shiny hi heels, her hair all ruffled, her make up thick, her lipstick bright red, and unusually for Alice, false eyelashes, this was a woman on the prowl.

She walked and stood behind me and said, ok Jenny, your turn.

There was a little pause, a little giggle, before she slowly walked in, well fuck me, it was a different Jenny to the one who went upstairs, and you could tell Alice had dressed her.

She had Alice's black latex mini skirt on, also just covering her stocking tops, Alice's low cut red top, her breasts being pushed up by one of Alice's quarter cup bras to the point of amazing, Alice asked her to show me her panties, fuck me, they were black split crotch ones, that showed her pussy lips to perfection. Alice put her bag of tricks in the van,

We were on the Motorway by 7.30, still very light, and we pulled into the Northampton layby about 40 minutes later, a bit of flashing on the way, but nothing of note.

There were about 4 trucks parked, and the same amount of cars, plus a white van, most of them were at the start of the layby, so I drove past them slowly, and parked behind the van, and in front of a truck, about 10 feet or so from both. the Truckers could definitely see how they were dressed, and the van driver looked in his side mirrors to check us out.

As I pulled up, Jenny said, I'm a bit scared, Alice said to her, just do as much of little as you feel, or don't do anything if you don't want to. Alice was by the window this time, with Jenny in the middle.

We were parked in front of a truck, the driver sitting in his passenger seat with his feet on the dash, the van driver straining to see what was behind him.

We had already decided we were only going to stay here if it was fun, so we were going to give it 30 minutes or so, and if nothing happened, we'd go back to junction 13.

I had left a big enough gap between the passenger side and the hedge for people to walk by, if they dared.

Jenny was all eyes as Alice opened her door and dangled her left stockinged clad leg out, I couldn't see the trucker behind now as the door mirror had moved.

She then got out, walked to the hedge, and made out to pick blackberries, her tits almost on show from the side, Jenny moved to where Alice was sitting for a better view, Alice said, these are lovely, try some, so Jenny got out, walked over and joined her.

I heard a door close, it was the trucker from behind, Alice looked at him and said, you can't beat free fruit, No, he said, you can't.

The guy from the van got out, an Asian lad, about 25 ish, very fit, and walked to the side of his van by the hedge, unzipped his fly, and blatantly got his cock out and started pissing into the hedge, both girls stopped their fruit picking and watched as he pissed a long stream into the air, and once he'd shaken the drops off, kept stroking his cock, while looking directly at the girls.

Alice grabbed Jenny by the waist, pulled her back towards her, and started rubbing her breasts over her red top, the trucker moved closer, rubbing his cock through his trousers, the Asian guy now sporting a big hard on.

Jenny turned round, pointed Alice towards the trucker, and undid the buttons of Alice's dress, and pulled the bib down to show her naked tits, then rubbing her hands over them from behind, fuck, this was horny, both guys openly wanking now.

Alice turned Jenny round, then lifted her latex mini skirt, to reveal her pussy lips protruding out, she put her fingers on them, her middle finger finding its way inside.

The trucker spunked a thick load on the ground, before staggering back to his truck, Alice carried on fingering Jenny and the Asian guy, his cock now massive, moved towards them.

Jenny was pushing herself onto Alice's fingers, the Asian guy so close, put Jenny's hand on his cock, he put his hands behind his head as Jenny wanked his cock, he was looking upwards before shouting something in his own language, and shooting a big load over Jenny's latex skirt.

The girls giggled, the guy apologised, got back in his van. The girls regrouped, and we headed for the truckstop, the highlight of our week, and Jenny's year....

st helens

Doncaster

excellent please more x

Will tell you about the Truckstop, and more, very soon

Have set two hours aside Sunday morning to write about our journey to the truck stop, what happened at the Truck stop, and out journey home, it's worth waiting for, I promise

St Peter

As we drove down the M1, Jenny asked Alice if they could swap clothes, she said the grey pinafore dress looked so sexy, and she would love to send Terry a photo of her wearing it, Alice said ok, let's swap.

With that, Alice undid the bib part of the dress, and slipped it off, she was now sitting naked in the middle seat, while we were driving along the M1. I was trying to catch up the truck in front so the driver got a flash. Jenny took her clothes off just as we reached him, so the two girls gave him a wave as we drew level, the Motorway wasn't that busy, so I could stay at the same speed, he was an older guy, who was very interested in what was happening.

Alice helped Jenny on with the dress, and did up the bib, but Jenny's bra didn't look right, so Alice undid the bib, took Jenny's bra off, and did it up again, the result was amazing, Jenny being a size bigger than Alice, her tits looked massive, and so fucking inviting.

Alice asked her, panties or no panties, Jenny just lifted her bum off the seat, pulled her panties off over her heels, gave the trucker a thumbs up, to which he responded by doing the same.

Alice put Jenny's clothes on, she looked great, but I got the feeling this was going to be about Jenny.

We pulled away from the Trucker, got off at Junction 13, and headed to the truckstop.

The sun had gone down, but it was still quite light as we pulled up in our favourite parking spot.

It was about a third full with trucks, a couple were right next to us, and others fairly close, we all sat in the back of the Motorhome, the girls opened a bottle of wine.

We opened the blinds, but didn't turn the interior lights on to start with, we just looked to see if we'd attracted any attention, but it seemed nobody had noticed us.

Jenny asked me if I'd mind taking some photos of her dressed like a slut, so she could send them to Terry, I was more than happy to help, Alice suggested it would be far more erotic if they were taken outside, with that, Jenny opened the door and stepped outside.

The door of the Motorhome was on the opposite side to where the trucks were parked, so she handed me her phone, leant back against the van, and I began clicking away as she assumed various poses, it was so horny watching her getting turned on. As she posed, I was getting shots of her breasts almost falling out from the side, at one stage both nipples on show, she went forwards showing me her gorgeous arse, she then turned around and lifted the dress showing me her pussy, I was getting a hard on watching her.

Jenny then moved to the front of the Motorhome, in view of the Truckers, the flash going off had alerted a couple of them, she continued posing, knowing she was being watched, and her focus changed from looking at the camera, to the Truckers, she was now putting on a show for them.

Two of them got out of their cabs, and were standing together chatting, while getting a fabulous exhibition of a sexy women posing for them, at that moment, Alice appeared, her summer dress undone right up to the top of her legs, her top buttons undone showing plenty of cleavage, she stood behind Jenny and put her hands inside the bib of her dress, and cupped her boobs, Jenny putting her head back on Alice's shoulder. The two truckers had now become four, and when Alice undid one of the buttons on Jenny's bib, they almost cheered with delight.

Alice pushed Jenny slowly towards them, the guys shuffling about in anticipation, As the two girls got closer, with me still taking the odd photo, making sure the Truckers were not in them, Alice went to undo the other button on Jenny's bib, but it seemed to be stuck, so Alice, with a grin, asked one of the Truckers if they could help undo it, they all offered to help.

Her breasts fell slightly forward as they came in to view, Alice stepped back, and one trucker took her place, cupping her big breasts from behind, another from the front, before long she was pushed up against the side of the truck, in an instant she was being snogged, her dress pulled up and one guy who was feeling her pussy, Jenny willingly opening her legs to allow access, as his fingers slipped easily inside. Her head went back as she realised her fantasy was happening.

Alice and I stood there watching, Alice's hand feeling my cock to find out how excited I was, I was very excited.

Jenny now had both her hands on guys trousers, feeling for cock, and it wasn't long before she got some, both guys undoing themselves, And and pants dropping to the floor, their cock springing almost violently upwards, one of the guys stepping up on to the cab steps so his cock was level with Jenny's mouth, she turned her head towards him, and took his full length down her throat, another guy on his knees, licking her soaking cunt.

The fourth guy standing wanking, while watching it all unfold in front of him.

I continued taking the odd photo, when Alice walked towards the guy who was wanking, and offered to help, taking his sizable cock in her hand, and slowly moving her hand up and down his swollen shaft.

All of a sudden, Jenny was climbing up the steps into the truck, two helping hands on her bum cheeks pushing her in, and three guys following, from then on, we could only hear her being fucked, she was loud, and it had attracted another two truckers, who came around the front of the truck to find Alice, now on her knees sucking the fourth trucker off. I stepped back, like the Cuck I was, and allowed the guys to touch her, feeling her through her dress, before undoing the buttons, pulling the dress off her shoulders and on to the floor.

So I had three guys feeling Alice, in the open, and three guys making Jenny squeal with delight in the truck.

Alice walked back to the Motorhome, three guys behind her, Jenny in the truck, I wanted to go with Alice, but didn't want to leave Jenny on her own, and knowing Alice was capable of looking after herself, I climbed the steps of the truck, to see Jenny, on all fours, sucking a guy off, with another guy underneath her licking her pussy, and being fucked from behind, she was in heaven, her big breasts swinging uncontrollably as the guys pumped into her, she asked me to take photos, I looked at the guys, they didn't say anything, so I clicked away, getting close up's of her mouth her pussy, the cocks inside her, and as the guys swapped places, I recorded everything for her, even when she was turned on her back, with one guy underneath her, fingering her arse, rubbing her juices into her, before slowly pushing his cock into her, she was being DP'd, almost screaming with pleasure, both guys fucking her holes, the other fucking her mouth. Jenny was having multiple orgasms, her juices visibly squirting out, and it wasn't long before the guys wanted to cum, they quickly got Jenny on to the cab floor on her knees, held her head up, and wanked their thick spunk simultaneously over her face and in her mouth, it was over her eyes, in her hair, everywhere, I clicked away at her used body, I stepped down from the truck, and clicked away as Jenny stepped down, naked and red, as she got to the floor, she turned round to me, her face covered in cum, stuck her tongue out, inviting me to take more photos, I did, before picking her dress up, taking her hand, and walking back to the Motorhome.

I was expecting to walk in on Alice being fucked, but she was sat on the step, dressed, her face also covered in spunk, apparently she just let the three guys wank over her face.

I took more photos of their cum covered faces, then they turned to each other and kissed, wow, and I thought the evening was over.....

By *c80Couple  over a year ago

London

Please tell me that's not the end! ???? Have loved this whole Saga

St Peter

We sat in the van, it was 10pm by now, we sat and looked at the photos, Jenny chose about 10 to send to Terry, she said he'd love them, then she said she'd do it all over again if the Truckers were still awake, so I went back out and had a walk around, but being a Friday night, there wasn't many about, and it seemed she'd work out the ones we'd just met, as their curtains were pulled around.

I got back to the Motorhome, the two girls had just had a shower and were sitting around wrapped in towels, as I walked in, Jenny said, any cock ?, I said, you've worn them all out!!.

Alice asked if I fancied driving to the layby on the A6, not far from us, she'd explained to Jenny that it was I good dogging spot, also used by gay and bi men, but we'd had fun there in the past, as long as I get some more cock, Jenny blurted out.

Alice still had some clothes in the van, so the two girls quickly got dressed, Alice in her short black flowy dress, with hold up's, and nothing else, Jenny said she quite liked the feeling she got wearing Alice's old School dress, so she put that back on, and within 20 minutes or so, we pulled up at or favourite layby, it is hidden from the road by trees, and quite long.

We pulled in not far from the start of it, just to get a feel of how it was, we kept the interior lights off to start with, and just watched what was mostly guys roaming around, and as each guy walked past, Jenny said, he'll do, with a smile, she was getting quite horny, as she put her hands between her legs, Alice asked her if she was up for a dare, oh yes, Jenny replied, I'll do anything you ask, fuck me, that made my cock twinge.

Ok, Alice said, the next time a guy comes towards us, I want you to get out, and ask him for a cigarette. This could only end one way.

It wasn't long before a guy walked towards our end of the layby, and once he was about 15 metres in front of us, Jenny sprung out of her seat, and walked right up to him and said, I don't suppose you have a spare fag do you ?, Don't smoke love, he replied, but I've got something else you can suck on, he said, what's that, Jenny asked, he grabbed his bulge with one hand, while the other found its way to her breasts falling out of her dress. They moved to the side of the van, Jenny opened the side door, sat on the step, undid his fly, and sucked him off right there, he undid the bib of her school dress, pulled straight out of her mouth, and spunked over her tits, before zipping up, and scuttling off like a naughty boy.

Jenny got back in, wiped her tits off, and said to Alice, your turn now. Alice smiled and said, ok.

Jenny said, the next guy who walks down, I want you to get out, go to the edge of the layby, lift your dress, and squat down for a wee.

So as the next one approached, a guy of about 60, a lorry driver type, Alice got out, walked to the trees, about 10 feet in front of the van, lifted her dress, and squatted down, I wasn't sure if she was peeing, but the affect was the same, the guy slowed down to look, but looked at me, and carried on down the layby, Alice looked at us with her mouth open, she couldn't believe he'd not stopped, she stood up, pulled her dress back down, and got back in the van, saying, he must be gay .

Then Jenny said, your turn next Neil.

I was expecting that, but I said, ok.

Jenny said, the next person who comes down, I want you to pee, but slowly wank your cock at the same time, fuck me, ok.

The guy who had walked past Alice, was on the way back, so I duly got out, walked to where Alice had flashed him, got my cock out, which was already semi hard, and started pissing, while wanking at the same time, I saw the guy looking as he got closer, so I turned a little giving him a better view, my cock quite hard now, he walked slightly passed where I was standing, and walked into the woods a little, and got his cock hard cock out, and started wanking, the girls could still see him, but I didn't know what to do, Alice pointed at him and made the, suck him off gesture to me, I gulped, walked in to where he was standing, took his cock in my hand, and started wanking his shaft, he said, slowly, so I slowed down a little, as he moved his hips with the rhythm, he then asked, where do you want it, anywhere you like, I said, with that, he pushed my shoulders downwards, putting me on my knees, and pushed his big cock into my willing mouth, pumping into me, slowly at first, before speeding up, and shouting, don't swallow, as he exploded into my mouth, pulled his cock out, and told me to go and spit it in to those two whores mouths, so I did as asked, both girls greedily swallowing it all.

I cleaned up, and said, right, my turn to issue a dare now ...

St Peter

Kings lynn

I sat for a few minutes, deciding what to do, and I remembered we had an elastic strap around Alice's case, so I got into the back of the Motorhome, found the strap, and told the girls to follow me into the woods, Alice in her short black dress, and Jenny in her school dress, with her big breasts almost falling out at the side. The layby still had a few cars and trucks in it, and still had people walking around.

I found a suitable tree, told them both to stand with their backs either side of it, got them to put their arms behind them, touching each others hands, and using the elastic strap, I managed to tie them both to the tree, leaving them vulnerable to anything, in truth, they could have just pulled the strap off, but I knew they didn't want to.

I sat in the Motorhome, and in true dogging tradition, turned the headlights on and off a couple of times, and in no time at all, I saw a truck door open, the driver walking towards me, and him being followed by another guy, the trucker got to my window, and started with a polite, good evening, then the other guy caught him up.

I said, looks like we've got a couple of damsels in distress over there, and flashed my headlights again, they both looked in amazement, and made a beeline into the woods, I followed them, the first guy walked straight up to Alice, lifted her dress, put his hands around her bum, before rubbing his fingers over her pussy, Alice opening her legs a little for him.

The other guy had already undone the bib on Jenny's dress, and he was cupping her breasts as he licked and sucked in her nipples, Jenny loving the attention, meanwhile, a third guy appeared, then a fourth, then a fifth, until there were six guys trying to touch them.

The elastic didn't last long, the girls had three guys each, Alice was soon on her knees, with three guys trying to get their cocks in her mouth, the one who couldn't get it in, went behind her, and pulled her dress over her head, Alice lifting her arms to make it easy, the guys letting out a sigh of delight as her perfect tits came into view.

Jenny was being fingered from behind, sticking her arse out to accommodate his fingers, while bending down to take two cocks in her mouth, I had a massive hard on, and got my cock out, I wanked myself slowly, but didn't want to cum yet.

By now, Alice was on her knees in the doggy position, being fucked from behind, and a guy got underneath her, and put his cock into her pussy along with his friend, she was loving it, two cocks in her pussy, and she was scrambling around for the third cock to put in her mouth.

Jenny was on her back, her dress had also been removed, a guy on top of her, while one kneeled next to her face, slapping his cock on her open mouth.

One of the guys with Alice shouted he was going to cum, he pulled out of her pussy, and spunked over her tummy, the guys got Jenny to get on top of Alice in the 69 position, and clean up the spunk, before burying her head in Alice's soaking cunt, Alice doing the same from the other end.

The two girls making each other cum while the guys wanked themselves off, they all spunked over the girls faces, making them lick each other clean, is only lasted about 20 minutes or so, but it was so horny, as we got back to the Motorhome, I just needed to cum, both girls knew this, they layed me on the floor, Alice sat on my face, using my tongue to masturbate helped with, while Jenny lowered herself onto my hard cock, and gripping it with her cunt muscles, as Alice's orgasmed, she squirted a massive amount of fluid over my face, that made me spunk violently into jenny, who in turn ground out another orgasm onto my cock.

We all lay there in a heep for a while, before regrouping, getting dressed, and driving home.

On the way, Jenny checked her phone to find a reply from Terry saying how much he enjoyed the photos, he'd also sent a pic back, of his cock, which looked hard, Jenny squealed with delight, she hadn't seen that for years, oh my god she said, meeting you guys has changed my life.

St Peter

st helens

By *elliesCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

Please don’t say that’s the end ?

Whole story from Start to finish been great

By *essiewhoreTV/TS  over a year ago

Grimsby

By *enuinebiMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Very horny

birmingham

Horny as fuck

Mm

More please

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We stayed in touch with Terry and Jenny, had a few meals out, but nothing sexual, until Terry asked me to meet him one day, as he wanted some advice, so I went to his house one day, while Jenny was out, and he told me he wanted to surprise her for her birthday.

I asked him how I could help, he started telling me how Jenny got a great deal of pleasure from looking at the pics I took from the gangbang at the truckstop that night, and he often heard her bringing herself off in the early hours,, and how they had often chatted about doing it again.

I told him we could go there again, but couldn't guarantee it would be as good, and if he would want Alice and me to be involved, Then Terry told me how Jenny had told him of her fantasy of a black gangbang, and proceeded to show me a profile on a website by a group of black guys from Birmingham, that offered the service for free, and that was what he wanted my advice on.

He said he didn't want to attend, so wondered if I'd be willing to take her, and take photos, and join in if I wanted.

I was a little shell shocked at first, but told him I'd run it by Alice, and get back to him, I made a note of the profile, and left before Jenny got home.

When Alice got home, I told her everything, showed her the profile, she was a bit sceptical that it might not be a real profile, even though it had a few pics on it, so between us, we got in contact, and arranged to meet at a pub in Birmingham for a social chat to see what it was about.

So the following Saturday, we headed up the motorway, and got to the pub at about 7.30 pm, half an hour earlier than planned, Alice was adamant nothing sexual was going to happen this evening, and was dressed accordingly, A yellow dress, not too short, no tights or stockings, yellow heels, although in true Alice tradition, a bit of cleavage on show, but tonight was about trying to realise Jenny's fantasy.

We had a drink in the small snug at the side, as instructed, and it wasn't long before two guys came in. they knew who I was, as I sent them a pic, but their eyes lit up when I introduced Alice.

Ed and Winston both tall muscular West Indian guys, good looking, smartly dressed, and smelt awesome.

We chatted about normal things for while, before Ed asked us what exactly we were looking for, Alice asked them what they were offering, Ed looked her up and down, smiled, and said, would you be involved ?, Alice explained how it was her friends fantasy to have a Black gangbang, and we just wanted to organize one for her, her husband had an accident, so their sex life was not up to much, so this was to be a birthday present from him, and he wanted it to be a surprise for her.

So Ed said, we organise sessions depending on the woman, if it's her first time, I would recommend up to 4 guys, as most of my guys can go all night, and even that can be intimidating for a first timer, or if she is more experienced, I can get more. Also I'd need to ask some Questions, like, when are you thinking of ?, Does she give and receive oral ?, Does she take Anal ?, Has she any experience ?, And most importantly, I'd need to see a recent photo of her.

Alice looked at me, then turned to the guys and said, She is experienced, she does give oral, she will take Anal,, and 4 guys won't be enough, she then asked me to show them a photo, I got my phone out, and showed them a few pics of our evening at the truckstop, both guys smiled, Ed said, let's arrange it then, and could we send him one pic to show the other guys, so I chose one that didn't show Jenny's face, and sent it.

While he sent the pic to his group, Alice asked where it would take place, and Ed said he'd send the address the day before, but recommended two different hotels that were in walking distance. But it was a nice house, with a nice secluded garden.

Ed offered us another drink, Alice had a G&T, I had a soft drink, we were in a snug in a quiet pub, so we could chat freely, both guys knew the barman, and I got the feeling that this scene had been acted out in this bar many times before.

Ed's phone started pinging, obviously replies to the photo he sent, and I actually saw the barman grin, which meant he knew.

Ed then told us he'd had a lot of interest from his "team", all asking when, so we knew Jenny's birthday was next Thursday, so we said, how about Saturday ?, Ed sent another message to his team, and while he was waiting for replies, he once again asked Alice if she'd be coming, she smiled, and said, show me pics of what's on offer for me !!, Winston got his phone out, and showed us some photos, and then some videos, Alice loved it, her eyes lighting up with delight.

Ed's phone pinging away in the background, before he turned round and said, you have got yourself a gangbang. I have 30 guys interested, but probably only 20 would turn up, fuck me I thought, that is a gangbang, Ed then said to Alice, I'm sure if you come, we'll probably break the record.

Alice smiled and accepted the compliment, before getting off her stool, and going to the ladies.

I got the guys another drink, and Alice a G&T, Ed asked me if I thought she'd come, I told him, he'd find out the minute she comes out of the ladies, they looked at the loo door with excitement, she was quite a while in there, but just as I'd expected, she'd applied more make up, more lipstick, undone the top two, and the bottom three buttons on he dress, and as she walked back to her stool, her breasts wobbled with each step, her legs looking great as her dress parted, she Sat on the stool, her dress opened up to show her legs right up to her yellow panties.

Both guys looked at me, before Winston winked at the barman, who locked the snug door, Ed walked up to her, pushed himself in between her legs, pushing them wide apart, he lifted her face with his big hands, kissed her full on the lips, Alice put her hands around his neck, her legs behind his, then Ed's hand went to her buttons, he undid them all, pushing her dress fully apart, exposing her yellow underwear while Alice just looked at him with a dirty lust, Ed touched her pussy through her panties, then pulled them to one side before inserting a finger.

I could see people in the other bar from where I was standing, but Alice was sat further along the bar, she had undone Ed's zip, his big cock in her hand, He pulled his fingers out of her wet cunt, leant forward, and started to push his big cock into her, her legs around his bum, pushing him in, he started pumping, slowly at first, but as he got his rhythm, Alice Started making loud noises, Ed put his hand over her mouth, but I knew some of the people in the bar had heard her, Ed pumped away at her, the stool nearly collapsing at one point, then, he grabbed her bum, pushed himself deeper into her, Alice's chest going red as her orgasm took over her, Winston held her mouth as she almost screamed in extacy, her spit pushing itself through his fingers, as Ed pumped his seed deep into her.

He pulled out, his cock still massive, wiped himself, did his trousers up, and said, 8.O'clock Saturday, and both guys walked out of the pub.

The barman collected the guys glasses off the bar, with a wink, Alice sitting there with her dress still open, her eyes like a panda, her legs still apart, she looked at me, smiled, and said, next Saturday then. Got off the stool and went to the ladies.....

I messaged Terry with the details, and the name of the Hotels, and told him to book a double room, and Alice would pick her up at 2pm for her surprise...

London

Oh I can't wait to find out how Jenny's birthday goes! This is just so hot! Loved it so much, thanks for sharing

Will post the party in the morning.

I exchanged a few texts with Terry during the week, he had told Jenny he had something planned, and that she needed to plan for a night away, but he didn't want to tell her to dress too tarty, in case it gave the game away, I told him not to worry, as Alice would dress her once they were in the hotel, and that I wouldn't be going, it was about the girls, all they had to do was send pics.

Alice loved the way her old School pinafore dress fitted Jenny, and she packed other stuff in her case just in case.

She spent all of Friday pampering herself, including getting a temporary Ace of Spades tattoo just above her pussy, which I only saw by accident, as she came out of the bathroom, bloody hell, she was really up for it. Saturday came, I gave her the digital camera, put her case in the car, and waved her goodbye, my heart jumping out of my chest.

Alice's words.....

I drove off feeling really excited, but feeling sorry for Neil, who for some reason decided not to come.

I got to Terry and Jenny's at 2pm, knocked on the door, Jenny opened it and screamed in surprise, gave me a hug, and said, what's going on here, Terry handed her suitcase to me, gave Jenny a loving kiss, and said, Happy Birthday. I grabbed her hand, and took her to the car.

She was like a rabbit in the headlights for a while, but once she'd calmed down, I told her we were going on an adventure, and to leave it to me.

It was 4.30 by the time we got to the Hotel, we checked into a lovely suite, which Terry had booked, with twin double beds, a living area, and a big beautiful bathroom.

I told Jenny we were going to a fancy dress party at 8.00, to which she said, I've got nothing to wear !!, Don't worry about it I told her, I have something for you, I put my case on the bed, laid out some dresses, including the pinafore dress, and told her to take her pick.

As she looked at them, she smiled and said, what is the theme of the fancy Dress, as Slutty as can be, I told her, and I watched as the realisation of what I was up to started sinking in.

We had some tea, and chatted for a while, before getting undressed, and having a shower, Jenny noticed my Ace of Spades, and said, wow, you are really going for it.

I showered first, and while Jenny was Showering, I messaged Ed, as requested, to tell him we had arrived at the Hotel, he messaged back, will pick you up from the Hotel bar at 8pm, Don't keep me waiting.

That sent a shiver down my spine, but excited me at the same time, I was having to concentrate to stop myself becoming moist.

I asked Jenny if I could do her make up, ok she said, and I applied it very liberally, big eyes, red shiny lips, satin skin, she looked perfect, her hair was immaculate, as she stood up, her towel fell away, her naked body inches in front of me, I cupped her breasts, flicked my thumbs across her nipples, and then stopped myself from going any further, the atmosphere becoming very sexual.

I dressed in my new dark brown top with matching mini skirt, the top had its own push up facility, no bra required, a black thong, and tan hold up's, with black heels, I looked at myself in the long mirror, and was very pleased, my skirt exactly the right length, just showing my stocking tops when I moved my leg forward, and my tits looked great.

I turned round to help Jenny into her pinafore dress, she actually looked better than before, her tits fitting in without sticking out too much at the side, but obviously no bra, she also went for hold up's, a thong, heels, she looked great. We stood together in the mirror, Jenny asked if there was a prize, yes, I said.

We had to meet Ed in 30 minutes, so I asked Jenny if she'd like to go to the bar downstairs, she said, only if I can put my coat on, I said ok, I thought I'd go as I was, but put my coat over my arm just in case.

We pressed for the lift, the anticipation building, it was empty, as I pressed the button to go down, Jenny said, glad nobody was in here, with a smile, I almost wished there was.

We got to the bar, it was not that busy, we sat on two bar stools, ordered two drinks and waited., Jenny's coat fell open to reveal her lovely legs, and I know she could see my thong, as my skirt rode up my legs, we both agreed we felt very horny.

Is the party here, Jenny asked, not exactly, I replied, she asked me how we'd get there, I told her not to worry, we'd be taken.

We had another drink, and then right on time, Ed and Winston walked in, they came straight over, looking fitter than I remembered, They both kissed me on the cheek, before turning to Jenny, and Saying, hi, you must be Jenny. Her surprised look showing she had no idea what she was in for.

Ok, let's go, Ed said, so we finished our drink, got off the stools, Ed took my coat, and Winston asked Jenny for her coat, Jenny saying, it's ok, I'll keep it on, Winston looked at her and said, give me your coat, Jenny realising how things were, took off her coat, handed it to winston, both guys open mouthed when they saw what she had on underneath, she looked so horny, her tits visible from the side.

As we walked out of the bar and the Hotel, we were the centre of attention, everyone looked at us, it was an electric feeling.

I put my arm through Ed, and Jenny did the same to Winston, and we walked the two hundred metres to the house. It was a big house, surrounded by tall hedges, as we got closer, you could hear music playing, and the smells of Caribbean BBQ, we walked straight in, down a big hallway, and into a big lounge, Jenny's face was a picture, as she realised that we were the only women there, and all the guys were big fit black guys, she looked at me and said, bloody hell Alice, what are we here for......, Cock, I replied..., A young West Indian guy came over with two cocktails, Rum Punches apparently, and led us into the back garden where there were at least 30 fit guys, we got a cheer as we walked out, the air was full of Testosterone, I sipped my strong drink, looked at Jenny, already chatting to two guys, and thought, Happy Birthday to you.

By 9.00, we were both naked, it would be hard for me to write every detail of the evening, but we were fucked in every way possible, in every hole, by every guy, we were made to lick thick cum of each other, we had to put on a girl on girl show, we both had countless orgasms, I remember the guys cheering each other on as they either came inside us or over us, I was made to stand over Jenny and let cum drip from my pussy onto her face, and vice versa, I know at least 4 guys fucked me twice, maybe more, and I witnessed Jenny have a cock in every hole in numerous occasions, and I did too.

It was 3am when Ed walked us back to the Hotel, hardly dressed, but not caring, the night porter letting us in with a smile.

We had a long shower together, washing each other inside and out, before collapsing on the bed, we shared the same bed, we cuddled each other, Jenny saying thank you Alice, just before falling asleep.

I awoke to the sound of my phone, at about 9am, I had received about 60 photos and some videos from Ed, I had forgotten to take any with all the excitement, as I flicked through them, I couldn't believe we had done so much, as I lay on the pillow looking through, I realized Jenny was awake and looking too, the reminiscing making us horny all over again, both our fingers went to each others clit, and very gently bringing each other to orgasm, we both came in unison, kissed, and fell back to sleep.

Great story , us it true?

St Peter

London

Thank you Neil and Alice for sharing your story, it really is so hot!

By *ickerladMan  over a year ago

wem

Brilliant story - thanks a lot !

st helens

walsall