FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Lodger!

The Lodger!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

His story (M)

We had a spare room in our house and having heard the expression ‘sweat your assets’, we decided to take in a lodger. It wasn’t long before the sweat was of a different kind.

We settled on the very first applicant, a tall, polite and good looking American who was studying _usic locally. He had long dark hair which gave him an artistic or out of work appearance! Apparently he played various instruments and would be happy to give us mini-concerts If we were prepared to tolerate his practice sessions.

Tom used to fix his own breakfast, but he would occasionally join us for supper, paying us a little extra per meal. He soon became like a new member of the family. I welcomed the extra income and his interesting conversation.

Her story (P)

It was strange having Tom, the lodger, around the house at first. But we settled into a routine and I welcomed his conversation when he had supper with us. Right from the start I noticed his flirty smile when he was alone with me and quite frequently I caught him admiring my cleavage. While we welcome the extra income, I was starting to have erotic thoughts about him. Now and then, I would let him see the outline of my 36C boobs, by wearing a tight T-shirt or just a bra around the house, the latter by accident, of course. He would remark suggestively, saying how good I looked. I would immediately cover myself up and feign shyness at his attention, but my pussy would tingle and sometimes I took myself off to the bedroom and masturbated.

His story

One evening, as we lay in bed after supper with the three of us, we chatted about having a lodger. I had noticed the familiarity between P and T, so I was glad when she said she welcome the extra money and really enjoyed having him in the house. She thought she fitted in really well and was not a nuisance. I was delighted as the extra cash had eased the pressures on our finances.

Her Story

One evening M asked me if having a lodger was working and I confirmed this. It seemed M was really happy to have the extra income. While that was a good thing, I was having a wonderful time flirting with Tom and satisfying my desires.

One morning I was a bit naughty. I could hear Tom‘s footsteps coming down the corridor past our bedroom. I had left the door open so that he could see my reflection in the mirror. He could see me sitting on the bed topless, feeling my breasts and then slowly putting the bra on. Very briefly after I heard hisfootsteps stop outside the bedroom door, I glanced in the mirror and could see him watching me. The tingle in my pussy grew as I massaged my breasts and squeezed my nipples as he watched. Then I heard his footsteps going down the corridor; I pressed my fingers on my pussy and rubbed hard and fast until I shuddered in orgasm.

(Comment please)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Comment please here

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

What a great start yes more please

By *irty CatsCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Loving this, would love to do something similar!

Having sex with Mrs dc as she’s unaware that he’s listening in the corridor

(Mr Dc)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very erotic scenario and certainly inspired me to encourage my wife to consider us making use of that spare room and finding a suitable Lodger.

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Stunning

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *tirlingshire matureMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Sis in law had a few lodgers who would fk her all over the house

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Sounds hot mmm

By *ampicoMan  over a year ago

CUM

Nice one

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

We soooo need a lodger !

Tom’s story

I was so relieved to have found a good place to stay - the couple seemed friendly and I even had supper cooked for me. They were in their 50s and as kids had left home, had a spare room to let. M was 6ft and a straightforward guy; worked hard, looked after his wife, P, well. P was a honey and sort of included me as family after a while; she was about 5’4” and pleasantly curvy! My kind of lady. All was well until one morning when I was headed to work. As I passed her bedroom door, which was open, I noticed her reflection in a mirror. She was sitting on her bed, naked, stroking her gorgeous big breasts. I watched until she turned her head and glanced in the mirror briefly. I am sure she saw me so I moved on quickly. Their door had always been pulled-to before so I wondered the rest of the day if she had done that on purpose! Needless to saw, my cock had hardened as I watched her and the memory kept made me so horny all day! I was looking forward to passing her open door again soon!

Her story

I had enjoyed the tease more than I expected. Tom must have enjoyed watching me on my bed and I certainly enjoyed showing myself subtlety to him. My mind was awash with ideas as to how to tease him further. The next morning I showered early and wrapped a towel around my body; it finished high on my thighs and my boobs were pretty obvious. As I hoped, Tom happened to pop into the kitchen and chatted about something to do with him having friend to stay the following month. As he chatted I realised I had an opportunity. I collected the dirty crockery and placed them in the dishwasher, bending with my back, and my bottom, towards him; I felt the bottom of my towel against my thighs riding high and hoped the view might delight Tom. It did more than that, it seemed to confuse him as his conversation dried up mid-sentence! When I turned round, his eyes were fixed on my butt! He blushed and then stuttered something like “P, my god, wow, I mean, amazing!” “Sorry, Tom, if I have embarrassed you.” “No, no, I mean, love it! I must go.” And off he went. Once again, my pussy was tingling and so I went and enjoyed myself with glass dildo on my bed. I came hard, knowing that Tom and I realised we were enjoying this voyeurism. What next?

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I like the way this story it written and can’t wait for more

Liking this

By *ladecarpalMan  over a year ago

Lincs/Wilts/HANTS/Dev

Tantalising and innovative in the development of the story. Love it.

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

I am loving this thread

Tom’s story

I really wasn’t sure if she planned that or not but when P bent over by the dishwasher and flashed her bum and pussy at me, I was so surprised that words failed me. She apologised too, so she must’ve realised that it had had an effect on me. I remember thinking ’Fuck, fuck, is she asking for more from me’? It was my dream to play with an older lady, but I know that I might have offended her and it might have resulted in me being chucked out of the house. When I came back later that day, I crept in because I didn’t really want to face P, I would be embarrassed, but as I went past the bathroom, I could hear the shower running and through the frosted windows of the door, I watched her naked shape going back and forth. I quickly unzipped my fly and started stroking my cock. All of a sudden she came to the door, opened it and jumped in surprise as I was bent over, hiding my erection. I pretended I had dropped something and managed somehow to escape the situation. I closed the door of my room and wanked joyously thinking of all the things I would do with P, including fucking her in the shower.

P’s story

The same day I purposely flashed Tom in the kitchen, I was startled by him when I came out of the shower in the late afternoon. I found him doubled over outside the bathroom with some books on the floor, which he appeared to be picking up; but I was amazed to see a quick flash of his cock, hard cock and wow, big cock, as he scurried m off to his bedroom. I can only assume he had been stroking himself outside the bathroom. If the guy is that aroused by me, I think I better do something about it! I knew then that I must talk to M about this flirtation.

That evening, after a simple supper, I suggested to M that we have an early night and some fun in the bed. M readily agreed and before long and after his shower, we were naked, kissing and hugging in our bed. Our sex is good, he satisfies me well with his thick cock, and after our mutual orgasms, my three and his one, I lay in his arms and brought up the subject of the lodger. I told him everything, about stroking my boobs so that Tom could see, about bending over and flashing my pussy in the kitchen, and then finding him wanking outside the bathroom. As I talked, I was gently stroking his cock and his balls, and was pleasantly surprised to find he was hard in no time at all. After I told him that I have been naughty by teasing Tom, and naughty by thinking other thoughts, I waited in some trepidation. However, he just kissed me, lay on me, and slipped his hard cock into my pussy again. He fucked me deeply and deliciously and just before I came he said “you can tease the lodger all you want, you can fuck him as well if you want and if you tell me all about it”. We had the most amazing orgasms simultaneously.

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *andyandmickCouple  over a year ago

chilwell

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Nice

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *ames683Man  over a year ago

east devon

Very good so far

tranent

M’s story

I found it incredibly horny when P told me she had been teasing Tom, the lodger. As she was telling me, she was stroking my cock and although I had just come, I was rock hard in few minutes. Part of me was very aroused at the thought of her and Tom, the other part of me was nervous that she might run off! But ultimately, I told her that she could go on teasing him or fuck him as long as he told me about it. We fell asleep quickly that night but in the morning I had a raging hard on as I remember our conversation and love making. I spooned her delicious body, my cock between her buttocks. In no time at all she was awake and pushing back against me; later kneeling behind her now enticing body, I fucked her hard and fast till I came. No words were spoken; it was as if I was releasing her with one last fuck to play with Tom.

P’s story

Oh my goodness, I can’t quite believe that M has told me I can fuck Tom. When I confessed to teasing Tom, M fucked me so hard and beautifully, like the old days.

In the morning I showered, washing my still sensitive pussy and letting M’s cum drip out of me. I’m not sure why, but I washed and washed myself, all the while thinking about Tom and that momentary flash of his cock. I wanted more of him!

I lay on my bed, naked, gently playing with my fingers and my glass dildo. And like that first day when Tom saw my boobs, I left the door open so that he could see me in the mirror as he came past. I could hear noises from this room and then his door open and close, then his footsteps coming down the corridor. My heart was beating hard and fast as I exposed myself to him on my bed, should he look in the mirror. The footsteps went silent outside my door and I kept playing with myself, resisting the urge to look in the mirror. I could hear him breathing. Then, “Tom, are you watching me?”

“Yes.”

“Does it arouse you?”

“Oh my God yes.”

“Come in and stand by the bed.” He did as I instructed. “You can masturbate but you cannot touch me…”

He quickly undid his trousers and let them slip down on his tanned legs. He was wearing tight lycra boxers and I could already see the bulge. His eyes were all over my body but settled on my dildo that I was sliding in and out of my now very wet pussy. He slipped his boxers down and exposed his very big cock and hanging balls. In no time at all he was using one hand to masturbate his cock, licking his hand every now and it wasn’t long before be groaned loudly, his cock was pulsing and he ejaculated into his other hand. Just as he finished coming I could feel my orgasm beginning; this delicious tidal wave of pleasure swept through my body, making me cry out and shake with pleasure. After what seemed like an age, I opened my eyes, with some relief I noticed that Tom had gone.

By *wingnerdsCouple  over a year ago

London

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Love the story!

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Loving this story

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story well written

More please

Leeds

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

Kettering

By *eloveitsosexyCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Oh god I want a lodger.

By *alpsterMan  over a year ago

stoke

If you like this story, why not listen to me as I storytell to you on Skype or phone. You choose the subject?

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

Very good story. Love how it’s written

P’s story

I came so hard on my dildo as we watched one another. I can’t get his cock out of my mind; it was thick, 8 inches long or so and just wonderfully phallic. He came hard. I would love to feel him inside me but I’m going to tease him a little longer. I also love this feeling that we can watch one another but not touch one another, for the moment. Now that we have been so intimate, I need to have a chat with him about the rules. I look forward to telling M about this tonight; I hope he’ll be so aroused that he will fuck me again!

Tom’s story

P looked so enticing as she lay on her bed using her glass dildo. I couldn’t believe it when she invited me in and told me I could masturbate. Slightly embarrassing really, I didn’t take long! I watched her orgasm sweep over her and I loved seeing her shaking and moaning in her climax. As she calmed the dildo slipped out and she closed her eyes and napped. I was tempted to get closer to touch her, but I slipped away, cleaned up and went to work. What an amazing experience. I sure picked the perfect place to lodge. I wonder if M knows?

By *oblincs70Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Fantastic mmmm

By *ot Wife FifeCouple  over a year ago

Fife

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Very hot, can't wait for more mmmm

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Kettering

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

tranent

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

birmingham

Harlow

Definitely want more

P’s story

We didn’t see Tom for the next week as he did not come for supper, worked late and left early for work. M left early for work as well, so I had the mornings to myself. Once or twice I lay on my bed and remembered Tom masturbating in front of me. Inevitably, I found satisfaction by using my glass dildo on those occasions, but I couldn’t wait to see him in the flesh again.

Eventually I caught up with Tom when he returned early one teatime. M was not back in the house yet so Tom and I had some private time. We were in the kitchen sharing a pot of tea and conversation was easy. Eventually I raised the subject of what we did the other morning, watching one other masturbating. He blushed but we both agreed that we enjoyed it. I said as long as there was no touching, we could do it again. He had the biggest grin on his face and headed off to his room.

The morning routine was that about 8 o’clock, he would come down the corridor, stop outside my room if the doors open, and look for me. Sometimes I was ready for him, sometimes he surprised me, but always I lay on my bed and put on a show for him. Gradually he came closer and closer to me as he watched and as he stroked his wonderful cock. Each time he would come in his hand and then disappear to the bathroom before heading off to work. It seemed quite awkward for him to catch his cum and how he didn’t shoot over the carpet, I don’t know.

One morning I lay in the bath when I heard his footsteps. I called out to him to come in. As I gently played with myself I told him to take his clothes off, which he did. He was a beautiful man, and I told him to stroke his cock until he came across my breasts. He was so close to me, rigid and slippery with his pre-cum. I watched how he used his hand over the most sensitive part of his erection and eventually I watched strings of cum squirt from his cock onto my breasts; it felt so hot! I let him watch me coming in the barh and then I told him to go. I gently spread his cum over my breasts and languished in the bath longer than I ought to have done.

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Very hot story

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

By *avid_rydensMan  over a year ago

waterlooville

This is great

By *yself2021Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Lovely feel to this one…

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Great well written erotica.

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Saving

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Love your stories. Especially if some cuckold aspects included.

Wow!

By *unForrestRunMan  over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

A very well written story

Kettering

birmingham

Good times ahead

To be sure

More please

Harlow

Well written, please continue

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

This is a great read so teasing more please

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *oves2shareCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

" "

all over Ireland

By *audrigMan  over a year ago

killarney

Good

Tom’s story

Yowzah! P was in her bath as I came down the corridor this morning. I spied on her through the slightly open door the quietly she invited me in. Here was my landlady, naked in a foamy bath, her knees and breasts atop the bubbly water. I could see one hand gently stroking her pussy under the water. She surprised me by telling me to strip and I didn’t hesitate. It was quite a domme moment as she cast her eyes up and down me. My cock was obediently erecting as I watched her. Then she told me to stroke and cum over her gorgeous big breasts. This was a first for me and it was highly erotic; she obviously loved my body and my big cock as she had a slightly dazed look in her eyes. I groaned loudly as I shot my load hard over her; so much cum too! She rubbed harder as I came and then groaned in orgasm herself; I watch her shake and shake, then lie still. I loved her dismissal of me then, simply “Go now”. Fuckkkkk!

M’s story

P was quiet today when I got home. I couldn’t fathom her mood at first; then I realised she wanted to tell me something. I gave her my attention and she held my hand. A confession? Then she described how she had let Tom cum over her. I told her I didn’t mind… then admitted it was super horny for me. She smiled, rose, dragged me to our bed and fucked me hard. She took the initiative, which was rare, but omg, she came hard and lots. This play with the lodger was doing good for all if us, it seemed. I asked her to send me a picture next time, as it was happening, whatever ‘it’ was!

tranent

Please comment or tell me what scene you’d enjoy…

By *ivek68Man  over a year ago

york

By *ab1958Man  over a year ago

Blyth

Wow!

P’s story

Tom went away for a few days which allowed me to get ready for my next adventure with him. I looked through the Lovehoney catalogue online to see what might stimulate us both. Crops, dildos, bondage gear, vibrating balls… The choice was endless. Then I spotted what I felt would satisfy the situation. I listened eagerly for the postman’s knock and eventually it came; Christmas early. I took the package to my bedroom and unwrapped it: thick envelope, bubble wrap, a cardboard box, tissue paper and then there it was - a gleaming black chin dildo. I couldn’t wait!

The morning after Tom returned, I lay on my bed with the door ajar so he could see me in the mirror. The footstep stopped, I looked at him in the mirror and beckoned him with my finger. I made him stand at the end of my bed and told him to watch my fingers as I played with my very moist lips. I watch the bulge grow in his trousers. Then I told him to strip and I watched him quickly shed his clothes until he was naked, rampant and mine! He had a broad chest sprinkled with a few hairs, he was tanned, his waist was narrow and his thighs strong like a sprinter’s, but his cock was just amazing. Thick, curved, engorged. His foreskin was pulled back to reveal the shiny helmet. I started to stroke my clitoris with two fingers, occasionally dipping into my wet pussy. His hand reached for his cock but I told him to let go. Precum glistened as it slithered down his cock to his balls. I came, I came hard, and let him watch my body heave in orgasm. I waited till all the sensations had died down and then I told him to turn around pick up the black shiny object in front of him; then to fix it to his chin. He picked it up, then looked at me and said that he wasn’t sure about this… put it on, was my reply. He did, eventually, cock subsiding. I watched as he rub his cock with one hand to get it hard again, as I instructed him to do. Then I lay on the edge of the bed and told him to come close to my pussy. His eyes were wide, he could smell my sex, but I reminded him he could not touch me himself. He looks comical, but erotic and I wanted him to fuck me with that dildo. I was so wet. I lay with my back against pillows so I could watch him and then I opened my pussy to him with both hands. I told him to fuck me with the dildo, gently at first and then hard until I came. I moaned as I felt thick phallic object stretch my lips and enter me, I could see him straining to push in and out but he soon learned the action and, like a good boy, he did as told; I had another most enormous and enveloping orgasm. As I started to fall into post-orgasm sleep, I told him to leave the dildo behind and to go to work. I also instructed him NOT to cum until he was next with me. He dressed and went. I slept very deeply.

Flitwick and Fakenham

Kettering

Wow so erotic

Thanks for liking so far..

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

birmingham

This is getting better each time

More please

Harlow

More please

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

such a good story

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

Plymouth

Hot story

Tom’s story

She took things to another level the other day. In the morning I was called into her bedroom again and made to watch her masturbate and come. She looks so enticing, so erotic, as she plays with her pussy on the bed i. Front of me and as her body writhes in orgasm. I was rock hard and with some relief she told me to strip off as I thought I was going to be able to come soon. However, she made me turn round and put on this extraordinary contraption, a chin dildo. I looked ridiculous but she made me! I knelt very close to her, between her thighs as she lay on the side of the bed with her knees up. She opened her smooth pussy with her hands and told me to fuck her with the chin dildo. I looked at her intently as I was trying to thrust this thick dildo into her beautiful pussy. She was very wet, the lips are wide open because she was holding them apart and I had to push. All I could think of is my cock entering her pussy like this and it was driving me wild. I held onto the bed and thrust and thrust, not able to touch her except with the dildo. It was hard work but then the sight and feel of being so near and yet so far was driving me in. I drove her closer and closer and then once again, I had an amazing view of her orgasm, but this time in close-up!

On this occasion she didn’t even bother to let me come so I left the room with a raging cock, tight, full balls and an instruction not to come before she and I met next time. That was another two days, but it was worth waiting for.

M’s story

Every evening she told me if she had done something with Mark that day. She showed me the chin thing and once again I was so aroused thinking of her playing with Tom. Then she dropped the bombshell. Tomorrow evening, Saturday, she was going to let him fuck her. She told me to come and watch. I couldn’t get it out of my mind, that I was going to let her be fucked by another guy. My cock was permanently hard that evening and when we lay in bed I tried to make love. She refused, telling me she was saving herself for Tom next evening. She said that I could have a wank, if I needed to come and so I lay beside my wife, thinking of her fucking Tom, and came hard again. She was watching throughout and she uttered two words after I came, ‘good boy’!

Leeds

P’s story

I told them both to be outside my room at 7 o’clock that evening, in their bath robes. I wondered how they would be feeling, facing one another, knowing what was about to happen. I knew they would both be very horny!

I had spent most of the afternoon getting ready, bathing, washing my hair, painting my toenails and fingernails. Even shaving my pussy so it was quite, quite smooth. I resisted the urge to masturbate but my pussy tingled and was moist for hours.

I arranged candles around the room and sprinkled rose petals on my bed. I arranged a blindfold, some silk ties, the chin dildo and my glass dildo on my bedside table. Finally I put on my finest black lace lingerie, basque, knickers, suspenders and stockings and lay on the bed, counting the seconds down to 7 pm. At the dot of seven, I called them into my bedroom…

Harlow

Can't wait

Suggest to me what should happen next?

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Aw I need more

Don’t stop

The story concludes

P felt like a temple offering, a virgin being offered to the gods. She told them to stand beside the bed and to shed their robes, which they did. Tom looked magnificent with his cock already rigid. M was relatively disappointing, but having two naked and horny men by her side, ready to do she said, excited P. Her boys looked slightly nervous but they reacted instantly when she demanded that they face one another and stroke their cocks, leaving enough space for her to stand between them. She told them both that they could only touch her when she demanded it. Rising from the bed, she faced Tom and for the first time laid her hands on him. She stroked his chest and teased his nipples with one hand, while the other hand dropped to his balls and his cock. She squeezed and stroked them and complimented him. She desperately wanted to feel this cock deep in her pussy. She wanted to feel the weight of his body fucking her. And yet she looked calm and serene.

She then turned and faced her husband. She did the same stroking to him, but instead of complimenting him, see told him that she had wasted years with his small cock. M felt so small and let down, and yet so horny as he hoped he would see Tom fucking his wife. She walked around behind Tom, running her hands over his shoulders, down his muscular back to his taut buttocks. She used both hands and squeezed his buttocks before reaching between his thighs to grasp and tug his balls. He groaned in deep desire and he felt his pre-cum surging from his cock head as he tensed against her touch. M noticed that with envy as well.

She lay back on the bed and with a smile, told her husband to kneel and lick Tom’s cock. This was the first for M and Tom, but he did it, hesitant at first and then more eagerly until she told him to stop in case he would make Tom come. Both her boys now faced her with full erections. She instructed M to put on the chin dildo and she told Tom to lie beside her on the bed. Once settled, she reached and started to stroke his cock and balls, he was magnificent. She lowered her mouth to his cock head and ran her tongue all over it and under his foreskin. She started gently stroking his thick veined phallus. She desperately wanted him. She told her husband to remove her knickers and to start using the chin dildo for her pleasure; he felt ridiculous, but he not only had a hard dildo on his chin, but his cock was rampant still. He started fucking his wife as Tom had done with a chin dildo, stretching her, making her feel very, very aroused. She continued stroking Tom’s wonderful erection while her husband fucked her pussy with the dildo. Eventually, she came, clamping her thighs around her husband‘s head until he couldn’t move. She shuddered, writhed and came deliciously. The room was quiet apart from the gentle squelching of hand stroking cocks. Without warning she lifted herself from the bed and straddled Tom, she reached down for his cock and gently lowered her pussy onto him. He groaned, she growled and gently she lowered herself till his cock was fully in her and his balls were against her buttocks. She started riding him, causing her husband to masturbate furiously, until she’s told him to stop and watch. Tom started lifting his groin to meet her thrusts, he wanted to fuck her so hard and yet she was the dominant one, she was fucking him. She didn’t stop, she rose and lowered herself on him, she rocked on him, then she rubbed her clitoris with two fingers and exploded in orgasm, falling forward onto Tom’s body, still impaled.

After a couple of minutes she looked up at Tom and said fuck me, fuck me deeply, fuck me hard.

By *oves2shareCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

All going well up to the point the husband was told to suck cock

He enjoyed it, it seems

tranent

Flitwick and Fakenham

millstreet

Harlow

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Kettering

Fantastic

all over Ireland

Plymouth

close

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Excellent

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

This just gets hornier

chilwell

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Awesome story

birmingham

Wow Wow

More please

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *SuperbMan  over a year ago

now in Germany

Fantastic to dream!

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow

Their story

Having been invited to fuck P, Tom did not hesitate. He had waited weeks, all the time being teased and excited by the sexual demands of P. He climbed onto their bed, opened her thighs wide and then pushed them back till her knees were almost level with her boobs. Her bare pussy was exposed to him and he lowered his face so he could taste her.

P’s husband, M, watched from the end of the bed as Tom went down on his wife, his rampant cock in his hand. He, too, had wanted this moment when Ton would take his wife, and yet he felt a nervousness in case she turned to Tom for all her sex, thus starving M. He worried her love for him might diminish. He watched Tom lick and finger his wife. He watched as her face contorted in pleasure, as she placed a hand on Tom’s head, pulling him harder onto her pussy, as she shuddered in yet another body-shaking orgasm.

Tom felt hungry, super-aroused and in deep pleasure as he tasted P’s juices, as he flicked his tongue back and forth over her clit, as he fingered and sucked, bringing her to that thigh gripping climax. Now he wanted her, he knelt between her thighs, pushed his big throbbing cock to her lips. He looked into her watery eyes and connected; slowly but firmly he entered her, inch by inch going deeper, he filled her. Waiting a moment, he pulses his cock in her and she groaned in delight; then he started to thrust back and forth. He took her hard missionary for ages, then spun her to kneel and take her very physically from behind. M watched as Tom’s beautiful, fit, masculine body enveloped his wife. He watched Tom’s cock pound her. He watch P’s face and occasionally their eyes met; each time she looked deeply content. Tom took her as requested; she was wonderfully wet and yet tight, her pussy sucking at his cock, heightening his approaching climax. Then he spun her again so she had one leg extended and another up by her boob, on her aide. The sensations in her were divine and caused another huge orgasm. Tom held back no more and with deep, hard thrusts he built up and up…. and then came so hard in her; he felt the exquisite thrill of orgasm, he produced great spurts of cum in her, so, so deep. Their eyes never left the gaze of the other as they came; it was magical.

They lay in one another’s arms. Gasping, kissing, shaking. They remained joined, physically and emotionally. He was as good as she expected, no, better! As he felt his cocj detumesce, he reluctantly pulled out of her, causing her to shudder due to her swollen and sensitive pussy. Only in that moment since Tom entered her did she remember M. He was still at the bed end, hard cock in hand. She looked at him, smiled contentedly and just as she felt Tom’s cum leaking from her, she told M to come and clean up…..

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Plymouth

More

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *en1234300Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

millstreet

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Harlow

close

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

Very creative writing

chilwell

all over Ireland

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *rodo99Man  over a year ago

southam

Wow

By *ellowledbetterMan  over a year ago

colchester

Great story. Very well written!

TY

Im a private educated sissy catholic schoolgirl and during the half term break i was on a week course where i had to go and stay outside of my eara..i found a room to rent with a married couple called stuart and claire..on the friday morning i heard them say that they would be out that evening for a family celebration..great i thought i can get my slutty ass wiggling in that full length mirror..in the evening i was walking around the living room sniffing 2 very big strong bottles of aromas...i was admiring myself in the mirror ..wiggling my very cute..tite lil sissy ass..absolutely buzzin when the door opened and it was stuart..his jaw hit the floor when he saw me..what the hell...he said..i was so suprised..oh i thought you was going out tonight all shy and totally embarrassed..i just came bk to get the card claire forgot..she is in the car...you wont tell will you mr landlord? I asked..i will let you face fuck me if you dont tell..with in seconds I was on my knees and undoing the zip on his jeans and gettin his rather impressive landlord cockvout..i sniffed away and started suckin his now throbbin cock..then all i heard was"bloody hell..i was woundering where you was.."it was claire the landlandy..standing in the open doorway..honestly love stuart said..i just came in and this lil bitch was sniffing these bottles and wiggling her ass in the mirror..then like a slut she had my cock in her mouth and telling me to face fuck her..honestly hun..claire walked over and held my head..well dont lat me stop you Claire said..holding the bottle..sniff slut and open wide..fuck her good and hard stu..make sure the lil whore feels your cock down her throat....stuart smashed the bk of my throat as I gagging but claire held my head..dirty lil cock slut..she was sayin asi took every in of the landlord's throbbin cock..you know what sluts like her loves too claire said..cover the bitches face with cum stu..empty your balls all over her tarty face..pout yourlips slut she ordered me..i did what she said..then all i could feel wasloads of spunk squirting all over my face..get those lips too stu she said..leave the bitch dripping..my face and glasses was totally covered in spunk .my lips was dripping too..ohyou aint finished yet bitch..now clean my husband's cock clean..and she pushed my head down the shaft of his cock .good girl she said after a short while..now go coean yourself up..by the time i came back downstairs they had left..but with a note on the table saying "gone to dinner..see you when we get back and then its my turn..signed the landlady

close

all over Ireland

Love this can be great being a lodger when you work away

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"P’s story

The same day I purposely flashed Tom in the kitchen, I was startled by him when I came out of the shower in the late afternoon. I found him doubled over outside the bathroom with some books on the floor, which he appeared to be picking up; but I was amazed to see a quick flash of his cock, hard cock and wow, big cock, as he scurried m off to his bedroom. I can only assume he had been stroking himself outside the bathroom. If the guy is that aroused by me, I think I better do something about it! I knew then that I must talk to M about this flirtation.

That evening, after a simple supper, I suggested to M that we have an early night and some fun in the bed. M readily agreed and before long and after his shower, we were naked, kissing and hugging in our bed. Our sex is good, he satisfies me well with his thick cock, and after our mutual orgasms, my three and his one, I lay in his arms and brought up the subject of the lodger. I told him everything, about stroking my boobs so that Tom could see, about bending over and flashing my pussy in the kitchen, and then finding him wanking outside the bathroom. As I talked, I was gently stroking his cock and his balls, and was pleasantly surprised to find he was hard in no time at all. After I told him that I have been naughty by teasing Tom, and naughty by thinking other thoughts, I waited in some trepidation. However, he just kissed me, lay on me, and slipped his hard cock into my pussy again. He fucked me deeply and deliciously and just before I came he said “you can tease the lodger all you want, you can fuck him as well if you want and if you tell me all about it”. We had the most amazing orgasms simultaneously."

What happened to the clean up?

» Add a new message to this topic