FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My brief PA job

My brief PA job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rainydancer OP   Woman  over a year ago

bury st Edmunds

The lock down has made me lost my part time job while I was in the middle of doing my degree

With family far away and only has student finance as income I thought there will be a job

I was searching endlessly on a local job or even online, after searching for days one PA job came on and I click apply.

The job description seems simple, I do all admin stuff, arrange a senior director calendars etc. I managed to get through to the interview process and it was the director himself that interviewed me via zoom

He is a fairly good looking at his early 50s Asian Man. He asked if I'd be okay to work from his home as he also need me to do errands, I agree to that. And he also asked if I'm happy to stay extra hours for obviously extra pay, I said yes.

He sent me his address and turned up on time 9am at his house. Despite it being at his house, I tried my best to dress appropriately and look presentable. I love my pencil skirt paired with a nice body suit.

He greeted me with kind hello and brief introduction before he let me into his house. He lives in a 4 bedroom house, fairly big open plan kitchen lounge and back garden. I was so happy when I saw the garden as living in student accommodation has limit me to outdoor space.

On first day he explained to me about all of the admin job I have to do and catching up with

I ended up staying till 8pm that day.

He asked me if I needed a lift home, and offered me one. On my way home he asked if I was happy to drive his car if I needed to do errands, I replied yes with no hesitation.

Days gone by with regular staying late due to backlog. It was on my third week when I started to notice he become very comfortable around me. The conversation started to feel more personal, he told me his wife is living in London and dye to lockdown he can't go back to his London house.

One day that week was predicted to be one of the hottest day of the year, so I decided to wear slightly shorter skirt and I felt we both comfortable enough so it won't bother him.

When I arrived, he was already in conference call and has to creep in to reduce the noise. He only gave me a quick glance hi before I continue to work from his office.

After few hours he finally come into the office and say hello and told me the priority of that day. He then mentioned whether it's okay for me to stay even later.

We normally get foods in from takeaway even for lunch and I cleaned the dishes after we finished. As normal, I wash the dishes after lunch and didn't notice he was behind me until he said 'oops sorry need to grab something from the top cabinet ' he was that close to me till I can feel the bulge

I don't know what came to me but the feel of his bulge in between my bum cheek turned me on. As he still not find what he was looking for, I decided to bend slightly more forward to feel his bulge even more and ask 'did you find it?' he quickly replied 'no, do you mind if I hold on to you while I might need to be on my toes?' I answered 'sure'

He grab both side of my hips and start moving up and down. Honestly by this point I can feel I'm definitely getting more moist down there. I didn't discouraged him, in fact I throw little moan every now and then, and I can feel him getting even harder

Next thing I know he is no longer looking for anything, he just purposely grinding his hard cock againts me and it turned my inner slut on

I pop my perky breasts out and ask him 'want to slide in?' with no answer he unzipped his short jeans and slide his cock inside

I was in heaven, he has one of the thickest cock I've felt. He gently glide his cock in and out... We both moan in pleasure. 'oh your pussy, hmmmm.. tight and wet. You are making your boss happy' I then replied in semi moan 'yeah? Would you like this to be my daily duty' he then start thrusting harder and said 'absolutely'

You can tell he knows how to fuck good because my cum was dripping off multiple times.. he also definitely got a stamina, he keeps thrusting me with variety of rhythm and for good 30 minutes it was the slapping noise of his balls echo in the house and our moan... To then he said 'im cumming in you baby girl, you're mine ' he then grunts and I can feel his cum shooting inside my pussy..

It turns out he is a heavy cummer, his cum was dripping on my legs

Though he'd stopped but no, he thrusting harder and pulling my hair and gone into another climax

He pulled out his cock and said 'that pussy..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

More please

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Terrific

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Good girl.love this story.more i hope

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *nd89Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *irty CatsCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Proper PA, pleasing and keeping her Boss happy!

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

bury st Edmunds

I then told him I need to clean myself up... He given me permission to use the master bedroom's shower.

It was a big bathroom with one end has a big bath tub and walk in shower that will probably fit for 4 person. I run the warm shower and start taking my clothes off and gently entering the shower.. this must be like 5-10 minutes after I stepped in and I close my eyes to let the bubbles from my shampoo falling from my hair, I feel a big hand start massaging my breasts that still covered with soap, and I can feel a gentle fingers start rubbing my wet clit.. I gently moan, he then whispered to my ears.. 'another one?' he finished the sentence with a gentle suck then bite to my neck.. and with no time waiting, he slide his hard cock in me again... I moan in pleasure, and turn my head around and he greeted my lips with a really passionate kiss.

He then turned off the water, and start thrusting sharp but periodically...

I then lean my hands towards the glass part of the shower, raised my ass and let the position for him to carry on fucking me..

It was bliss when he fucked me continuously... I then has the urge to ride him..

'can I ride you?' I asked him. He replied, yes but with one condition, you need to be very quiet ' I nod.

He then pull his cock out of my glistening pussy and start to lead the way to the bedroom. He picked up his phone before he lay down and start ringing someone

He made a gesture for me to climb on top of him, I did and quickly tease his cock with my clit..

I can't help but glide my pussy gently and start riding him slow..

The person on the other line picked up 'hi baby' a woman. My boss then say 'hi darling, I miss you and your body... I'm thinking of you riding me now'

Must be his wife/ partner. The thought im riding him while he arouses her turn me on even more.

So I started to rest my palm on his chest and grinding his cock gently. He moans.. and I can hear she is also playing on the other side of the phone.. he grabbed my rounded ass and start guiding it. . he switched the phone into loud speaker... They both moan and I can hear she's on her climax 'good girl' he said 'ive got to go darling " he continues and hung up ..then said 'i got my slut to be filled ' I smiled and gave him a naughty look.. I kept riding him slow and I can tell he knew I enjoy his cock..

Kettrin

Hillsborough

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

St Peter

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Hot!

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

here

By *outhboyMan  over a year ago

derry

That's horny

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

So horny

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

bury st Edmunds

He moan at every stroke my pussy gave him... And I moan the minute I feel that stretch...

I can feel the tingling in my body and I know I was ready to cum.. but I wanted longer time on top of him..

So I gently remove my pussy and I know he was still rock hard as his cock sprung quickly

I turned around and put my position gently in reverse cow girl... That cock touch a very different side of my spot... 'your ass baby' he said 'what about it ' I responded with gently ride and a nice pinch to my arse cheek and a cheeky smile facing him..

He smiled and gently push his thumb against my ass hole untill it popped in.. I moan (anal is my favourite) I pretended to be annoyed and said 'youre so naughty, exploring my ass with no permission ' I moan in between words... But then I said to him 'i wish I'm sucking another cock while I'm riding you like this' he then replied 'how big do you want the cock to be? ' when Im about to reply he was on the phone already 'can you come tomorrow at 8pm please, I got something for you to check..

'your other cock is coming tomorrow, let me fuck you all afternoon and evening '

By *irty CatsCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Good girl

Kettrin

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

More please

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous.

Hillsborough

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Ooooo you naughty girl,

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Nice

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *rodo99Man  over a year ago

southam

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *nglishInWestWalesMan  over a year ago

near

Hmmm your a good girl.

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *etsplay4real99Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Very hot

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"He moan at every stroke my pussy gave him... And I moan the minute I feel that stretch...

I can feel the tingling in my body and I know I was ready to cum.. but I wanted longer time on top of him..

So I gently remove my pussy and I know he was still rock hard as his cock sprung quickly

I turned around and put my position gently in reverse cow girl... That cock touch a very different side of my spot... 'your ass baby' he said 'what about it ' I responded with gently ride and a nice pinch to my arse cheek and a cheeky smile facing him..

He smiled and gently push his thumb against my ass hole untill it popped in.. I moan (anal is my favourite) I pretended to be annoyed and said 'youre so naughty, exploring my ass with no permission ' I moan in between words... But then I said to him 'i wish I'm sucking another cock while I'm riding you like this' he then replied 'how big do you want the cock to be? ' when Im about to reply he was on the phone already 'can you come tomorrow at 8pm please, I got something for you to check..

'your other cock is coming tomorrow, let me fuck you all afternoon and evening ' "

Damn this is fucking hot !

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *nowman1958Man 41 weeks ago

dover

Like this