FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sis in law Pt 3

Sis in law Pt 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *regboy49 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

About 6 weeks past before i managed to vist again but we did text and talk on phone, that Saturday afternoon we went into my bedroom(thier spare) had to taste Su's pussy first, so sweet as she cum got her on all 4's by the edge of the bed cock went straight into her wet pussy she really did like that position as her arse was pushing back and rotating holding her hips and could hear her moaning and the occasional yes cum deep inside her stood there and cupping her tits pulling out Su laid on her back so i offered my cock she opened her mouth taking it. We cleaned up went downstairs Jimmy was dosing on the sofa,we had a normal evening then both helped Jimmy upstairs to bed going to my room and not been in there long when Su came in started playing with my cock getting it hard then straddle my ridding me as i sucked on her tits bouncing in front of me i managed to get my hand between us and found her clit and both cumming within minutes as she climbed off me and snuggling into me said Jimmy told her to stay the night. Waking up next morning I'm spooning Su with a few movements i was getting hard nursing my cock between her cheeks mmm that's nice heard Su say softly guiding my cock towards her not there as i brushed past her arsehole but found her pussy then putting arm around her fingers on her clit eventually and turning her slightly i could suck on her right tit as i was fucking her from behind she was going frantic a big arh as she cum but i kept going for a few minutes more before i cum. What a weekend we couldn't get to fuck again that weekend as they had family coming round.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *regboy49 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

We made arrangements for a few weeks later as Jimmy was due to go into hospital for a few day's for more tests on the following Monday that's if it didn't get changed again. I got there Saturday morning as norm but at short notice they had one of the grandchildren stay Saturday so we all just acted as normal just a few gropes when out off sight. Grandchild was picked up late on Sunday so Jimmy suggested that i stay over and keep Su company while he was in hospital i agreed saying wed be able to stay with him during the daytime.Jimmy asked to go up as he was worn out Su and me went back downstairs and within minutes were fucking on the sofa her riding me my hands on her arse cheeks and i had to play with her arsehole by running my fingers over it but not putting a finger in. We both cum as Su pulled her self up off me she said it's pouring out of me you really filled me up that's not being able to fuck you until now as we both giggled, we got tissues and tidied ourselves up. We agreed that she stay with Jimmy that night so next morning we took Jimmy to hospital staying there with him until early evening saying we'd be back tomorrow after his tests at visiting hours. We made our back but stopped for a meal at the pub near the house getting into the house and after texting Jimmy we went straight upstairs and undressed each other i could tell she was worried so we just cuddled and fell asleep. We were woke by Jimmys text saying he was ok and would be going for the tests but they're not putting him out so no need to worry just having general. That put Su's mind at rest she hugged me and we started kissing her hand went to my hardening cock and then my biggest surprise of all was how verbal she was telling me to get hard and fuck her hard so i got on top of her as she guided me into her fill my cunt with your spunk fuck fuck me hard, shed never been like thst before but it just encouraged more i stopped and she said don't stop but i said turn over get on your knees within seconds she was on all 4's fuck me doggy so i was in her again fucking her doggy i couldn't hold out any longer and told her i was about to cum fill my cunt up fill me with that i cum in her cunt as she asked i slipped out of her letting my wet cock rest on her arsehole i could h m ear her panting then said that's naughty talking about my cock at her arsehole, i so wanted to put a hard cock into that tight little arse. On laying down together i said where did that come from being so verbal she said that her and Jimmy always were but she's been holding back as she never wanted Jimmy to hear how much she was enjoying herself. We got ready and went to the hospital, it was like that for the rest of our fucking while Jimmy was in there for those 4 days. It was back to our normal sex on my next visits but were whispering in my ear hopefully I'll be there in a few weeks time as Jimmys getting a bit better but know where near in good enough health so I'm still needed for quite a bit longer hopefully

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford