FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First mff

First mff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodymonster OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

This is the story of my first mff when I was 18 with my ex girlfriend. Tammy was my girlfriend and she was 19, brunette, pretty, slim, 34c breasts with lovely nipples and a bald pussy. Tammy was in her first year at university hopefully completing a nursing degree at the end of it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Near Shrewsbury

She lived in a student house with 5 other girls all of the dame age and the house had 3 floors. Tammy's room was in the second floor with her friend Claire's room directly above hers. Claire was a shy blonde girl with an older boyfriend who in my view was using her for sex and during the week he would be with other girls in his home town.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Near Shrewsbury

One weekend I was at the house along with Claire's boyfriend and we decided to have a barbecue and drinks. I cooked the food and we drank into the night as I pretended to like her boyfriend just to keep it all amicable. We all called it a night and went to bed and after a shower tammy went over the corridor fir a shower and came back in a tiny towel.

Near Shrewsbury

She dropped the towel revealing her pert young body and it gave me an instant hard on. She danced there for a while like a stripper would as she watched my cock grow fully hard and twitch. I went to touch it and she said no and moved forward and wrapped her hands around my cock.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Near Shrewsbury

I lay on her bed as she slowly wanked me off and a few moments later we could hear moans from above us as Claire and her boyfriend obviously had the same idea as us. At first I could hear her boyfriend moaning and a gentle knocking sound and then shortly after Claire started moaning a bit louder. My girlfriend laughed and asked if I liked listening to them as she wanked me harder.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Near Shrewsbury

The moaning kept going and then suddenly stopped for a while. Tammy stopped wanking me and told me that's a shame they must've finished. She then kissed me and lay on top of me pressing her tits into my chest and as we kissed I could feel her nipples stiffening. I reached down to her ass and massaged her cheeks as she moaned into my mouth. I ran my finger along her ass hole down to her bald pussy and she was nice and moist.

Near Shrewsbury

As I run my finger along her pussy lips she moaned and moaned even louder when I pushed a finger inside her sweet pussy. I gently fingered her as she moaned and reached under herself to rub my cock and begin wanking it. Then we heard movement above us and giggling before a loud moan and the rhythmic bang if the headboard off the wall as they fucked upstairs.

Near Shrewsbury

Tammy giggled and git off me and opened her window because her room was always hot and as she did she let in the sound of Claire moaning and saying yes every now and then. They had their window open to and now we could hear better.

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Great start can't wait for more

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Near Shrewsbury

Tammy once again giggled and told me Claire is a dirty bitch and obviously wants us to hear them. She then swallowed my cock straight down her throat and began giving me one of her amazing blowiobs. As she sucked me hungrily her oert tits slapped each other and her chest as she worked my shaft deep in her throat.

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

Near Shrewsbury

I reached my hand out between her legs and she opened them to allow access to her wet pussy. I slipped a finger inside her and finger fucked her hard which made her suck harder. She was amazing at sucking cock and always swallowed and I was close to cumming, but she detected that and slowed down. Claire was getting more vocal and her boyfriend was going faster and faster now and we could hear him grunting as he fucked her.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start carry on

Near Shrewsbury

Tammy then pushed my hand away from her pussy and straddled me before sitting down on my entire length. I felt my cock stretch her tight pussy as it slid in her and she let out a loud moan as she did. She sat still on my cock and told me we were going to compete with them now and began bouncing on my cock hard making my balls slap her ass loudly. Claire was telling her bf to fuck her harder and tammy started telling me I felt amazing and so hard as she competed with her friend.

[Removed by poster at 30/08/22 20:39:44]

Near Shrewsbury

She rode me harder and really began being vocal and Claire seemed to respond by doing the same and I was loving it. Then I heard Claire scream not to stop and go harder because she was going to cum. That set tammy off she looked me in the eyes and began breathing heavily and as Claire started moaning loudly so did tammy. They both orgasmed at nearly the same time and it was so hot to hear them squealing together. Tammy stayed still and finished cumming then told me to fuck her now, so I got her on her back and pushed up her soaking wet pussy. She lifted her legs up and I held her ankles in my hands as I ploughed her pussy deep. The noises from above us had stopped now so I was guessing her bf had finished when she did.

By *ecretSquirrel1000Man  over a year ago

York

Great start, looking forward to see how this plays out

Near Shrewsbury

I rammed my cock deep inside her and she was breathless as I hammered away at her pussy. She then began nodding and moaning and once again she began to cum hard and this topped me over the edge. As her pussy contracted to cum I let a huge load go inside her holding my cock balls deep up her. I felt like I wasn't going to stop Cumming as she told me to fill her pussy, which I did well.

Near Shrewsbury

As I finished shooting inside her she kissed me and announced loudly that I had filled her well. I then rolled off her and she did her thing of sucking my cock clean, something she had done since we first fucked. As she lucked the last drop of cum from my throbbing cock we heard shouting upstairs and lots of movement.

Carry on

Near Shrewsbury

The next thing we heard was a door slam and a female saying "fuck you". It was Claire and she was stomping down the stairs which made tammy throw a t shirt on and go out to meet her. I lay on the bed listening and I could hear tears and swearing and tammy consoling her friend for whatever reason. The door then opened and they both entered the room, tammy in her t shirt and Claire was wrapped in a bed sheet crying and sobbing.

Sounds good this

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Waiting

Near Shrewsbury

I watched as tammy hugged Claire to try and make her feel better and my cock was stirring, so I asked if they wanted a drink and was given the order of wine and a beer for me. I went downstairs and as I went through the fridge grabbing the order claire's boyfriend appeared. He told me she was crazy and she had found pictures and a text from another girl etc, he then told me he was sleeping in her room and leaving early in the morning and disappeared back upstairs. I went back to Tammy's room and as I entered they were still stood holding each other and sobbing together. I lay on the bed and poured the drinks and passed them to the girls whilst I sorted mine.

Near Shrewsbury

I lay back and had mine as they talked and I told them I had seen him and he was staying but going early in the morning and they both scoffed at it. In the light I could see Tammy's ass cheeks piping out of the bottom of her t shirt with no underwear on and Claire was wrapped in a thin sheet which clung to her sexy body well.

By *en30216Man  over a year ago

york

Near Shrewsbury

They both stood now having their drinks and slagging her boyfriend off and now due to the light I could see through Tammy's t-shirt and now Claire's sheet. Claire had erect nipples that were smaller than Tammy's but still poking out. Her tits were smaller to but very pert and a b/c cup.

By *obboxxMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Near Shrewsbury

I was under the duvet now with my shorts in and as they stood there talking and drinking I couldn't take my eyes off their tits which was making my cock stir and the fact they were still holding arms and occasionally comforting her wasn't helping. I put my hand under the duvet straight onto my cock and it was getting hard now and I tried to keep it down in case they noticed. Then tammy asked me to get up so they could chill on the bed and I tried too think of an excuse but it was to late, the duvet was pulled back by her.

Near Shrewsbury

I held my hand over it so they couldn't see my hard cock and slowly moved over the bed to get up. I sat on the bed and stood up and as I did my cock pointed out stretching my shorts. Tammy noticed it and stood in front of me and ushered Claire onto the bed. Tammy gave me a confused look and lay on the bed with Claire and as I looked at Claire she had a knowing smile on her face and smiled at me.

Near Shrewsbury

I told them I was going for a shower and grabbed a towel and vanished to the bathroom which was just over the landing. As I showered I heard the bathroom door open and tammy walked in and asked why I was hard and I told her it was because I was thinking about how we had fucked earlier that night. She smiled and told me I was a naughty boy and rubbed my cock until I was gard again and then left.

Near Shrewsbury

I got dried off and went back into the bedroom and they were still lying on the bed drinking tammy greeted me and Claire asked how my shower was and I told her it was nice. They then told me they had rung her boyfriend and he had told her it was over and he was leaving early in the morning as he had told me earlier. Then the tears started again and I stood there being useless and watching as they held each other as Claire sobbed.

By *alkthattalkMan  over a year ago

Darlington

Carry on! This is getting good!

Near Shrewsbury

I sat on the chair at her desk and offered my sympathy but it fell on deaf ears as they whispered and cried. I then noticed claire's hand was running up and down Tammy's back and as I looked closer I could see they were slowly kissing. My cock sprang to attention as Claire's hand traced down Tammy's spine to her ass.

Near Shrewsbury

Very slowly Claire pulled Tammy's t shirt up to reveal her beautiful ass in all its glory. Claire then began running her fingers down Tammy's ass cheeks luke in a scratching motion. Tammy whimpered and quietly moaned as she did and she put one leg over claire.

Near Shrewsbury

As she put her leg over it spread her ass and pussy and Claire's fingers found their way to her slit and began to rub up and down it. This was getting hot now and I began rubbing my throbbing cock as I watched Claire push a finger up my girlfriends wet pussy.

Near Shrewsbury

Again there were faint moans and whispers as her finger disappeared inside tammy and was circling around inside her. Tammy then put her leg back on the bed and slowly rolled onto her back whilst Claire re positioned herself next to her with her hand on Tammy's tits.

Getting good

Near Shrewsbury

I now took this opportunity to join in and stood up in my towel and walked to the bed still rubbing my cock. Claire looked at me and her eyes smiled as she kissed tammy and u reached out to touch tammy but her hand stopped me and pushed it away. So I stood by the bed running my cock as they kissed and Claire played with Tammy's nipples, occasionally glancing at me as she did. Tammy then grabbed at claire's sheet and began to rub her breasts through the sheet and I could see her tiny nipples stiffening and pressing against the material of the sheet.

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

It's hotting up now ,great story

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Near Shrewsbury

Claire was now moaning as tammy massaged her pert tits through the sheet and was loving Claire fingers inside her too. Their kissing was now more passionate as Claire was fingerings tammy hard and I could hear her pussy was wet and getting wetter. I pulled at my cock as I watched these 2 beauties playing and their bodies reacting to each others touch.

Near Shrewsbury

I was getting desperate to take part but every time I tried I got pushed away by tammy. I went to the bottom of the bed and started to pull on claire's sheet and after holding onto it for so long she loosened her grip and let it slide down her body. As I pulled it down it revealed her stunning body and she glanced at me as I stared at it with lust. She was lying on her side playing with tammy and kissing her so her small breasts hung slightly but only slightly because they were so pert.

Near Shrewsbury

Tammy then pushed Claire away and told her to lay down next to her and proceeded to turn their heads and kiss as they both lay naked next to each other. Then their hands met and they hel hands for a few seconds before moving to each others pussies and simultaneously fingerings each other.

Near Shrewsbury

I watched them do this and could see the shine on their fingers as they were wet with pussy juice and cum. I approached tammy again and this time she told me I was annoying her but grabbed my cock and wanked it slowly. I reached out and rubbed her big breasts and pinched her nipple. Claire had her eyes open as they kissed and was looking into my eyes as I played with tammy.

Near Shrewsbury

I smiled at her as tammy wanked my hard cock and I reached out to Claire and she moved herself over and closer to me. As she moved closer I put her breast in my hand and wow it was almost solid it was that pert. Her little brown nipple was rock hard as I pinched it and she moaned into Tammy's mouth who by now had realised I was playing with both their tits at the same time.

Loving this!

Near Shrewsbury

Tammy slowed her wanking down and broke her kiss with Claire. "Fuck my mouth" she told me and in seconds I was straddling her chest and guiding my cock into her mouth. The girls were still playing with each other but now I was getting involved it became slower and intermittent. I fed her my cock and she started sucking it whilst looking up at me and moaning. Claire shifted over and before long she was licking my balls as I fed her friend's throat.

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Terrific and very horny

Near Shrewsbury

As claire's tongue swirled around my balls she got one and sacked it into her mouth and started to nibble and suck it. I reached back and felt fir Tammy's pussy and found her fingers in it and replaced them with mine and finger fucked her hard. I then reached down to Claire and she spread her legs for me and I found her clit and teased that as she moaned. I slid my finger slowly down her slit until I found the entrance to her pussy and plunged a finger inside her and wow she was tight. I could feel myself getting close to cumming so I pulled out of Tammy's mouth and knelt between their waists and concentrated on their pussies. Claire was definitely tighter than tammy and was loving me finger fucking her bald pussy as they kissed again. I fingered them both at the same time and it felt incredible seeing them enjoying themselves as I did and I pushed 3 fingers in tammy which made her squirm.

Woking-ish

Scarborough

Near Shrewsbury

She opened her legs wider and raised her knees to give me better access to her pussy and I responded by working another finger inside her. She was moaning loudly now and grappling at Claire as I fucked tammy hard with 4 fingers. Claire opened her legs wider and I squeezed 2 inside her and she was soaking wet like tammy was.

Near Shrewsbury

Claire was reaching down towards me so I put my cock kn her hand and she slowly wanked my cock as I carried on finger fucking them both. Tammy looked down and saw my cock in her friend's hands and smiled and told her to wank me hard, which she did. Claire was stunning and I wanted her body for myself but tammy was guiding things so I had to wait and see what she wanted.

Near Shrewsbury

Claire moved down the bed to get a better reach of my cock and before long she was concentrating on my cock fully as she looked straight into my eyes. Tammy stood on the bed and walked around behind me and lay on her front and started playing with Claire again and pushed 2 fingers in her. She then began kissing up her legs to her inner thighs until her north was bent to her wet fingers. She poked her tongue out and was lifting the juices from her fingers as they went in and out. She then lunged forward and began licking her clit and sucking on it as her fingers flashed in and out of Claire. Claire reacted by moaning out loud and wanking me even harder and this was making me get ready to cum. Tammy was really getting into it and telling her how good she tasted and how wet she was getting and those wasn't helping my cause.

Woking-ish

Near Shrewsbury

Claire mouthed/ whispered to me and I didn't understand what she had said she then squeezed my cock hard and pointed to her mouth with an eye flutter. I didn't need asking twice and moved up the bed towards her head. Instantly she held my cock outright and moved her hair behind her ears before looking deep into my eyes and opening her mouth and guiding my cock inside her mouth. She slowly sacked me and the more tammy lucked her pussy the harder I was sucked. She was amazing at this and the eye contact added to the pleasure.

Scarborough

Woking-ish

Near Shrewsbury

Tammy was tonguong Claire hard now and she was getting more and more vocal until she screamed and bit on my cock as she began to cum on Tammy's tongue. She jolted a few times and then relaxed as she reached the end of her orgasm. She was out of breathe and when she composed herself she began suckimg on my cock again as tammy came to me and kissed me slowly. Her face was wet with juices and I could taste claire's pussy on her tongue and lips.

Near Shrewsbury

We kissed passionately and tammy said something to me that still turns me on "I want you to fuck her like you fuck me". I asked her to repeat herself and she told me the same thing again and moved away from me and opened claire's legs and patted the bed between her legs. I slowly withdrew my cock from claire's mouth and when it was completely out she looked disappointed and gave me puppy eyes, but as I held her knees on my hand she smiled and knew what was happening now. Tammy asked me what I was waiting for and I held my cock outright and rubbed it against her smooth slit. As claire moaned tammy kissed her and rubbed her tiny breasts which still had solid nipples, all this made my cock jump as I teased her with it. Tammy looked at me with fierce eyes and pointed down to claire's pussy.

Great story, can't wait for more

Near Shrewsbury

Tammy stopped kissing claire and pinched her nipples as I slowly pushed my cock up her very tight pussy. I had to stop halfway up her to give it more force to stretch her and as I did she moaned loudly and lifted her hips. As I had pushed my entire length inside her I held it there and enjoyed how it was tightly hugging my cock and pulsing.

Near Shrewsbury

Tammy moved away from her and told me to fuck her. I started to fuck her with a good rhythm and she was gasping and rolling her eyes as I did. Tammy then stood over her on the bed facing me and lifted my chin so I was looking at her and told me to fuck her harder, so I did. As Claire began becoming louder and louder tammy squatted and sat on her dace which turned her moaning into muffles.

Near Shrewsbury

Tammy was moaning as claire was probing her pussy with her tongue and I could feel her pussy tightening every now and then. The site in front of me was better than I had ever imagined and the feeling of being in claire was also amazing.

Scarborough

Near Shrewsbury

As I fucked Claire tammy lifted off her face slightly and I heard her telling me to fuck her harder and I really went for it. My cock was feeling bruised because she was that tight but also amazing. Tammy started asking how she felt and I told her she felt amazing and so tight which made tammy begin to finger her own pussy above claire's face.

South Cheshire

Woking-ish

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Near Shrewsbury

I grabbed Claire legs and pulled them around my shoulders and this got me deeper still inside her tight pussy. Claire was moaning loudly now and tammy told her to cum on her boyfriend's cock and cum hard, she didn't disappoint and let out a loud wail and her body jerked and went rigid ad she came. Her pussy clamped around my shaft and felt like a vice holding it tightly and I felt a huge gush of warmth as she came all over my throbbing cock.

Near Shrewsbury

I kept fucking her as her pussy soaked me and tammy started moaning as she fingered her pussy above claire's face. Watching her doing this and feeling her friends soaking wet pussy clamping around my cock goy my balls throbbing and as tammy sat on her face and began to orgasm I shot load after load deep inside Claire as she began to orgasm again.

By *red212018Man  over a year ago

essex

Near Shrewsbury

Tammy was breathing heavily as she looked down at my cock pumping her friend full of cum and she lifted up slowly. As she did there were strings of her juices attached to Claire's lips and Claire licked her lips clean. Tammy didn't say a word but kissed me as I finished cumming and laughed and told me I was naughty. Claire was lying in a daze as I slowly pulled out of her and as I did tammy replaced my cock with her tongue.

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

South Cheshire

Woking-ish

By *tag_vixen_glaCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

awesome

Near Shrewsbury

She lapped away at her pussy as I watched Claire eyes rolling back in her head and tammy was moaning as she licked her friend. As she was bent over in front of me I took the opportunity to spread her cheeks and lick her tight ass hole.

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Bravo

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

» Add a new message to this topic