FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sucking a straight cock from train home

Sucking a straight cock from train home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0cksucker OP   Man  over a year ago

lancaster

[Removed by poster at 28/08/22 06:52:54]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0cksucker OP   Man  over a year ago

lancaster

I wrote this a few months ago about a guy I met on train after a night out

Train home last night - there was a guy, fit with a load of tattoos, 30s, and a black eye. He started speaking to a couple of people on train and turned out he was ex-army…he was on the wrong train. His phone was broke so I helped find a way home. He had to get across town to get a bus… so I offered to drive the two mins to get there. In the car, it turned out he had no money… I said “use my phone to transfer me £10 and I’ll get it out cash point”… handed him my phone but I had FabGuys open on screen…This guy was a proper straight lad and he was hot! but he’d been chatting up a girl on the train so I thought he might have been horny… but really didn’t think there would be a chance of anything happening … he looked at my phone and said “FabGuys”… “are you gay?” I said “sorry just open new page, yeh I am”… “you know the website?” And he said “im on fabswingers” - told him im on there too. He carried on getting his banking and then said jokingly “you can suck my dick if you want” then laughed it off but I said “I could do” Then he said “yeh do u wanna suck it?” I looked him and said “yeh”. He laughed at me… then he said “touch my dick” so I reached over and started rubbing it through his jeans, it was soft. He undid his belt and pulled them down to get his dick out and I started rubbing … Then he said “put it in your mouth” - I couldn’t believe I had managed to get this guy to let me play with his dick! I leaned over and started sucking. He started getting hard and getting a bit rough. He would force my face down so his cock was choking me then push me away. It wasn’t long before he was fucking my mouth. He told me “im straight you know… your the first lad to suck me off”. He started fucking my face me then I felt his hand Slide Over my ass. His hand slipped under my boxers and he started rubbing my ass hole, felt amazing.. He asked “you like that don’t you?… do you let guys fuck u up the ass?” I told him yeh I do and I love it. He said “stick your finger up my bum” so I started playing with his hole while I was sucking him. I said “let’s go somewhere quieter” and started driving .. we pulled over in a lay-by and I swallowed every drop and he just quietly did up his trousers. I drove him to where he wanted to be and that was it, I had to pull over for a wank after. (I won’t share his profile :p)

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"straight cock" is not a thing. It's like calling a nonce a "minor attracted person"

Stop it!

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *uckbiMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

I’m sure you’ve more tales to tell

By *ornygayguy21Man  over a year ago

reading

Would