FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The girl in the window

The girl in the window

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it all started around 3 years ago. I had just moved in and was looking out my back bedroom window when I spotted her for the first time. The daughter of the couple who lived over the back from me. There she was, bold as anything getting changed with the blinds up. I was not sure if I should look but she was easily over 18 so a wee peek would do no harm.

She was in front of her mirror trying on different outfits and even though I could only see from her waist up I could tell see had an incredible body.

My light was off so I knew I could not be seen, so took the opportunity to start to slowly stroke my cock, every outfit required a change of bra and every now and again she would turn to face the window letting me have a fantastic view of her pert young tits.

This was the start of what would turn out to be a game for two very horny neighbours……….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uffdiverukMan  over a year ago

stockport

Nice more pls

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More plz

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

here

Good start

Over the next few months I always kept an eye on the window hoping that she might show up again. Nothing was happening until one Friday evening in late November. It was pitch dark outside and I noticed the light going on and there she was in just a towel brushing her hair in front of the mirror. I thought that she must be getting ready to head out so hopefully there would be some outfit changes again. I was right and with the light in her room so bright I got an even better view this time. I could see that she was tanned and she looked so good in the white towel. The towel dropped to reveal her topless body in full view. My cock was already hard so I started stroking again. In doing so I got closer to the window for an even better view. Now I presumed that as my house was in darkness I would not be seen but as she faced me she took a double take in my direction. I froze but what happened next blow me away. Instead of rushing to cover herself she cupped her lush little tits and squeezed them, gave me a little wave and then her had moved down out of sight. I was shocked to see her upper arm moving, clearly she had started to touch her pussy as she looked over to me. That was enough to make me blow my load but I continued to watch as she brought herself off too. With a final wave she pulled the blind down to leave me in total shock!

This became a weekly thing for the both of us over the winter evenings, pretty much following the same scenario but occasionally she would stand on her bed so I could see her rubbing her you pussy. I was happy to play my part and began to leave the hall light on so she could see me in a little bit of light!

This was perfect, a young girl putting on a show for me was more than I had imagined but things stepped up a level as the warm weather came and she got braver while sunning her perfect body in her garden………

By *ampire69Man  over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

please tell more you have my interest tried to PM you but i am blocked ???

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great start!

The fun ramped up during lockdown! I was working from home and it was a roasting hot day so thee laptop was out and I was sitting in the garden when I heard her voice over the fence. Hey how are you today? I bet you have been enjoying our sexy little shows, perhaps you might want to go up stairs and look out your window now! Without hesitation I went up and looked down into her garden. There she was lying on the patio with an extremely small bikini on. She was putting on sun cream and was slowly rubbing it into her inner thighs, her legs open with her beautifully tanned body looking the best I had seen it. Making the wank gesture to me I knew what she wanted me to do. Unzpping my shorts, my cock was out and I began to wank my cock while watching her run her young body with more sun cream. Her bikini top was pulled down over her tits as she spent time working her fingers over her nipples, teasing them and me!

Up until now I had only got a small glimpse of her pussy as she had rubbed herself but she had pulled the bikini bottoms to the side and started to slide her finger inside. Her pussy was trimmed not shaven and she looked so hot lying there and it was such a turn on knowing this was all for my benefit. Nobody else could see into her garden and she know exactly how to put on a show for me. Every so often she would raise her had up to taste herself on her fingers, licking herself off of them.

I must have cum 3 times watching her that day yet I had still not talked to her. I knew I probably shouldn’t be watching her as I knew her dad. But she was into our little shows as much as me.

We continued playing out our show time but then the day came that I was not ready for. The for sale sign went up in their front garden. I know it was now only a matter of time before my personal peep show was going to end. I had to try and see if she was interested in more than just watching each other. So one morning as I watched both her parents leave for work I took the decision to go round and wish her well in her move to her now house………..

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I hope that’s she’s amenable!

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

top story

Loving it

Glad everyone is enjoying it. It’s my first time posting in this part of the forum.

Final part will most likely be tomorrow now as got to work.

By *ubforfandcoupleMan  over a year ago

pontardawe

By *olflordMan  over a year ago

Exeter

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

By *oyeur 777Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Loving the story so far mate.

Dm me please

By *earded BeastMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

Nice start!!

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Great story.

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

Nicely written and the next instalment is awaited with anticipation.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Very hot

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Wondering if you have posted this before

Hope you get a good response when you knock on her door

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ivek68Man  over a year ago

york

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

So with thoughts on what might happen I made my way up the drive to the front door. Hesitating slightly before ringing the bell.

The door opened and their she was, right in front of me, we had spent the best part of 18 months watching each other across our back gardens. Getting more daring as the months progressed but had never had a conversation.

You better come in she said, I stepped into the house with all sorts of wild thoughts going through my head. I did not have to wait long before she took matters into her own hands. In the hall at the bottom of the stairs she went down on her knees and ask to see the cock that had been getting played with all this time. My jeans were round my ankles quicker than ever before as she opened her lush little mouth and moved forward. I could not quite believe this was happening. Me a 42 year old man with this absolutely stunning 22 year old licking and sucking my cock. She kept eye contact with me letting me see she had been wanting this to happen just as much as I had.

After being sucked to full hardness I knew I wanted to taste her young pussy. I moved her back to sit on the stairs and parted her legs, she was wearing a pair of very small and very tight sports shorts, the kind that hug every part of her pert, tight bottom. Pulling them to the side to reveal her gorgeous little slit. Her pussy was the type that had the outer lips fully closed and I teased them apart with my fingers to reveal the inner lips. I gently started to kiss and lick her and she tasted so good. I could feel her body arch as her pleasure started to run through her body. Her hand moved up to grab the back of my hair, pulling me in slightly to allow me to lick deeper.

The pressure I was putting on her with my tongue was getting harder, circling my way round her clitoris then deep inside her. My hands were exploring her thigh, toned thighs and every so often they would work their way round to her arse to give it a small squeeze and pull her closer to me.

She pulled my head up and mover her mouth towards mine kissing and licking her wetness off my lips. She pulled me up and I followed her upstairs to her room.

The very room I had watched her in and I could see my house over the back and could see for the first time that the view into my room was as clear as anything.

Slipping out of her shorts and T-shirt I got my first view of just how hot she was. Totally naked with her very trim pussy waiting for my cock.

She lay on the bed as I pulled off all of my clothes and joined her. Our mouths met again as our bodies were forced together exploring each other with our hands.

She managed to find her way on top of me and sat back allowing me to reach up and cup her pert tits, her nipples were hard and she obviously enjoyed having these touched as she responded with a moan of delight. Her hand reached down and guided my cock inside her, feeling her warm pussy round my cock was unbelievable. Slowly I started to move deep inside with small thrusts as she pushed herself up and down on my shaft. Watching her face I could see she had been looking for this to happen as much as I had. Looking over I could see us both in the full length mirror as her young tanned body straddled me as the I increased my rhythm until she was bouncing on my cock. Now I like to think I have good self control but I knew if we had carried on like this for much longer I would have cum right there so I picked her up and mover her to the edge of her bed. Sliding my dick back inside she wrapped her legs round my body to pull me deeper inside. We must have fucked for at least an hour before she begged me to fill her tight pussy. She wanted to feel my hot cum deep inside and these words were enough to tip me over the edge. With her bent over and me pounding her from behind my balls started to twitch as my load burst out into her. We both collapsed onto the bed in a sweaty mess both knowing that we had finally got what we had been aching for all this time.

We never spoke much after, this was not ever going to be a long term arrangement. Age wise she was too young for me to have any sort of relationship with and I was way too old for her to even want to. Plus her house had been sold and they were moving away in a week or so. We both knew that the months of watching each other had to reach this point but nothing more.

She is away now and the chances of ever seeing her again are slim but that build up and the morning we had will always be in my mind every time I look out my back window.

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *iketolick24Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

Fantastic

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Nice one, loved it

By *athytvsubTV/TS  over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Fantastic, would have liked it to carry on as age us just a number xx

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

[Removed by poster at 30/08/22 14:30:37]

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Shame that she has moved

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

hayes

Shame i cant dm you.great story

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Lucky guy

hayes

Great loved it.more in future i hope

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Very hot mm

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *urple12345Couple  over a year ago

nw

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

Brilliant story and a memory you will never forget.

» Add a new message to this topic