FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Real Text Message Fantasies

Real Text Message Fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. As we both work full time we often find ourselves horny at work through the day. This frequently leads to text message conversations of fantasies we have. This occurred today and thought I'd share.....

Ruby to Jonny - "Baby everytime I'm thinking dirty thoughts I can't help but replay that situation you described of me riding you and you pulling my ass and telling someone else to fuck it and for you both cumming in me..... It's really turning me on...."

This produced a suitably excited response from Jonny.....

Jonny to Ruby - "That gets me sssssoooooooo fucking turned on. That little text has just completely horned me up. It's one of my recurring fantasies for you to be riding me wildly the way you do at the minute, totally groaning and gushing. There's another guy there watching and standing at the side of us, your facing him and sporadically sucking his cock as you ride me. Every so often you stop to look at me and just hold onto his cock pumping it in your hand. After a while he moves behind you and puts on a condom. Next thing you know I pull your body down against mine, sucking your tits on the way down. My next move is to give the guy a glance that makes him know what is about to happen is fine as I reach around you and spread your ass tight. He moves in closer and begins to probe your ass gently with his fingers, first one then two. You then just feel the intense sense of anticipation, nervousness and excitement as, still riding me and with a pussy full of my cock you feel another nudging against you. All in one movement I push deeper and he overcomes the tightness of your ass and slides in smoothly right up to his balls. You've then got two cocks pumping in and out except something is a little different this time. There's an almost animal like feel to the fucking as everyone in unison seems to realise that rather than being another part of the action this position is going to be fucked right through til completion. We'd talked beforehand about you taking another double cum shot but somehow know inside that its no longer going to happen. I am fucking your pussy harder and harder from underneath while our playmate becomes louder and louder, still fucking you smoothly but firmer an more deeply with every thrust. Sensing people getting close I look over your shoulder and tell him to make you feel his pulsing orgasm as deep inside you as he can get it. Your not even sure at this point what the fuck is going on anymore, you thought you'd been taken to the heights of sexual ecstassy before but never like this. For the first time there are two men fucking you but this time they are so close to orgasm they have forgotten any thoughts of satisfying you and are just using you as a fuck toy. Just a filthy slut to pump their orgasms deep into. The intensity of the moment makes you realise that it's exactly what you want to be at that point in time. You spend your whole life as one person but for that moment there isn't another person in the world you'd change places with, you feel like a dirty little bitch and you fucking love it. Just as those thoughts are running through your head our pumping becomes totally staggered and disjointed. Both cocks compete to find a depth inside you they have not yet reached as both simultaneously begin to pulse and spurt the feeling in your ass can only be topped by the warm sensation of my cum splashing up inside you. The noises in the room barely sound human but at the same time none if us have ever felt so human before. It's primitive but it's incredible. As three bodies flop down onto the bed panting you realise that playtime has just reached a new high. Even though you know how well fucked you are in every hole you'd do it all again there and then.

I play that scenario through my head very regularly and it never fails to make me rock hard. Lets do it tonight......"

Maybe we will......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

Nick is a pro singer / guitarist and i luv texting him filthy messages about fucking other guys when he is onstage, knowing that he can do nothing and that it turns him on, then when he gets home i know i am in big trouble, the best kind of course !! lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good story!

Keep us updated please! X

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

This is so fucking hot!!! Alone now in my hotel all u can think about is being that extra man!!!! Please tell us more xxx

The texts are generally a daily occurance. I'm sure we can keep you updated on the highlights.......

Cheers

Wow. Is this a sort or a blog. Hope it's reality as so dirty but sensual love to star in a tale

[Removed by poster at 28/11/12 10:08:06]

Guaranteed genuine texts. Copied and pasted straight from phone. There's dozens of these some days but decided to share for the first time.

Thanks for sharing

Would love to read some more

Great texts to receive! I got a few like that from the first couple I met, great build up to the main event!

Forgot to say we carried this out at the weekend..... (Amongst other things) Great time had by all.

This is something Im lucky to have done with an amazing couple only a few weekends ago. She rode him as I took her from behind and we all climaxed together! Truly amazing! If you're really looking for a guy to help do let me know! X

» Add a new message to this topic