Cuck couple fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingersimon OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 29/08/22 20:32:22]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Birmingham

A completely 100% true story about a couple I met circa 10 years ago. Names changed but actually, I can’t for the life of me remember their real names anyway!

“Have you ever been dogging,” asked an unverified couple in a Fab message to me.

“Yes,” I replied swiftly but briefly, having decided that it wasn’t really worth putting the effort into a long reply for a profile that had no pics on it, had only joined a week ago, and thus I suspected was fake.

“We’re a new couple that would be interested in trying this out. I’m Dave and Sarah is my FWB. We’re new to everything but dogging is something we’ve talked about. Can we meet so you can give us advice?”

“How do I know you’re for real?” I enquired. Immediately, a phone number was sent through in response with an instruction to call at exactly 8pm that evening.

Okay, I was game for this. I suspected I’d get him trying to convince me that his lady was elsewhere and couldn’t speak on the phone but there was nothing to lose by calling.

“Hello, this is Sarah. Is that Simon?” I was a bit taken aback to be honest. I didn’t expect a female voice to be the first I heard when I rang.

“Erm, yes. It’s Simon from Fab. I was told to call now.”

“Great. I’m interested in experiencing dogging. Can you show us what that’s like? What happens? Can we trust you? Where do we go?”

We chatted for about 10 minutes. I explained that in Birmingham there was an area just to north of the city (locals reading this may know it) which had some activity as far as I knew. The truth was, my own days of dogging had been brief and a long time ago. Circa the late 90s I used to do a bit of exploring different areas but only had a little luck. I once took a lady and she enjoyed being groped through the car windows but beyond that, I was hardly a hardened veteran. However, I did roughly know where to go.

I met Dave and Sarah in a pub close to where we intended to go. What a pair! He looked puny. I can’t think of another way to describe him. Skinny and short, slightly balding, maybe 40. She on the other hand was incredible. Not drop-dead gorgeous but just confident looking and taller and slightly bigger build than him. It turned out they worked in a local college where he taught business studies and she was one of the management team. She was really attractive. Short, fair hair, very pretty and with lovely big tits. She was his boss, both married to other people and having a work fling.

I presumed he was the pervy one but it was actually her that was fascinated not just by dogging but the whole swinging scene. He barely got a word in and it became clear that she was in total control. We only had one drink as the plan was to move from the pub to the dogging location.

Beyond telling him to go to the bar, I can’t recall her saying anything to him. Instead, she and I got on like a house on fire. She wanted to know everything about my experiences, moving over to the seat next to me so I could more quietly share intimate details with her. She leaned in and placed her hand on my thigh as I chatted to her. In turn I put my hand on her leg, feeling her bare leg above her knee and below her skirt line.

Sarah and I were getting on very well…

“So what’s the plan for tonight?” She asked. “Dave will drive us wherever we need to go. You and I can sit in the back seat.”

I liked that idea! We left the pub and got into Dave’s people carrier. I gave him directions and we shortly found ourselves heading into an area that was known as a dogging spot back in the 90s. I was hoping it was still active but when we parked up nobody else was there.

“What happens now?” Asked Sarah.

“Let’s see if anyone comes along. If we want someone to come over to us then we should put on the inside light but I’m not sure how far you want to go.”

“I’m not sure either,” replied Sarah.

“I hope the police don’t turn up,” chimed in Dave.

“Oh shut the fuck up you prick,” Sarah shouted at him. She shuffled closer to me in the back, shaking her head and whispering to me: “he’s a useless little cunt but I quite like him.”

The area was pitch black, as was the inside of the car. She was clearly excited by the situation and as she looked out of the window to see if anyone was coming she almost absent-mindedly stroked my thigh.

I was hard by now. Her hand moved to my crotch and she squeezed my cock. Just as she turned her face to me for what I was hoping would be a snog, some car lights appeared.

“Oh wow.” she almost screamed in excitement.

The car pulled up opposite ours. It turned its engine off and we could make out just the one person in the driver’s seat.

“What happens now Simon?” Sarah asked.

To be honest I wasn’t sure but I thought I could turn the situation to my advantage.

“Well he might just want to watch,” I suggested.

“Watch what?” Asked Dave from the front seat.

Sarah knew what I meant and immediately moved in for a snog. She gave my cock a squeeze as her lips met mine and our tongues reached into our mouths.

“Let’s give him something to watch,” said Sarah. “Turn on the interior lights Dave. That’s right isn’t Simon? That means something doesn’t it?”

I didn’t respond but undid my jeans as Dave put the lights on. Sarah leaned down and took my hard cock in her mouth. It felt so good.

“He’s coming over,” Dave announced. Sarah carried on sucking me as I watched the stranger come towards the back of the car. He appeared on my side, looking straight down at Sarah sucking my cock.

Sarah came up for air. “He’s way bigger than you,” she announced to Dave who was watching proceedings from the front seat. “Simon’s got a lovely fat, big cock,”

She then noticed the guy looking in at us. She had my cock in her hand but was glaring at the stranger’s crotch. He had started to unzip himself.

“Lower the window Dave,” she commanded.

“What? Are you sure?” Dave asked.

“Yes.”

And so the window lowered just as as the stranger got his cock out. Sarah stared at it as he started wanking in front of her. In turn, she wanked me. She was enjoying herself, almost laughing with excitement. She moved her head back to my cock, sucking and wanking me and taking me to the edge. I held the back of her head. I had to cum soon.

The stranger was close to cumming too and I feared we were about to be covered! Maybe Sarah realised this too. She lifted her head from me and leant straight across and put her head out of the car. She took the stranger’s fairly long cock into her mouth just at the point he was ready to cum. Her wet mouth took him over the edge and he came hard, filling her mouth.

She retreated back into the car as he zipped up and moved away. My cock was still hard and I was now wanking myself. Sarah seemed to have finished with me though and instead leant into the front seat where she pulled Dave’s head towards her and kissed him. It was clearly a cum kiss. He was trying to resist but she held him tightly. She was forcing the stranger’s spunk into his unwilling mouth.

“Good boy,” she said, moving away from him and licking her lips.

My cock was still rigid as Sarah sat back beside me and put her seatbelt back on. My cock was still hard. She looked down at it and gave it one final gentle stroke and a little pat on its head, a signal that the fun was over.

“Don’t worry,” she said to me, “we’ll sort you out another time. Dogging is fun but I was thinking it would be even better if we saved your cum so Dave could see how a real man fucks and what he tastes like. You up for that?”

“Erm, yes…” I replied. Dave groaned, started the car and off we went back to the pub

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Hope there is more to come

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hot story

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *anillastickMan  over a year ago

Sutton

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice start

By *otfun75Man  over a year ago

leeds

Mmmmm very nice xx

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Great start

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *angbangcouple6969Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I think this could have been us. Lol but it wasn't 10 years ago

By *ornishfetMan  over a year ago

St Ives

By *urple12345Couple  over a year ago

nw

Birmingham

We got back to the pub where Dave was sent to get the drinks.

"So do you think you want to try that again?" I asked Sarah who seemed to get a kick out of our first dogging encounter.

"No. I mean, it was fine for a giggle but I presume you've noticed that the real fun I get out of this is making Dave uncomfortable."

"Well he looked a bit uncomfortable as you made him taste another bloke's cum." I replied. "Did he get a kick out of that?"

"I don't know," Sarah stated, adding, "and I don't really care. He's so meek he just takes it. He's meek at work, meek with his wife, and meek with me. I never realised before I met him how much I enjoy not giving a fuck about what the guy I'm with feels. I presume he does enjoy it as he's still with me. I presume he likes that his boss is paying him this much attention."

"Wow. Okay." I loved how direct she was. "So what would you like to do next to make him even more uncomfortable?"

Dave came back to the table with some drinks but Sarah and I continued chatting as if he wasn't there. We agreed that we needed some privacy for our next meet so we arranged a hotel meeting.

The plan wasn't complicated but I was given some instructions to follow which seemed pretty simple to stick to:

- Arrive in my car at exactly at 9pm and text from the carpark.

- Let Sarah into the passenger side of my car.

- Tell her what I think about how she looks. I must not be polite. I have to speak my mind and say what I feel.

- Tell her what I think of Dave.

"If you can follow this guidance then we'll move to the next stage" were Sarah's parting words as she and Dave left the pub.

--------

The day of the meet arrived, about a month after our first encounter. The hotel was on the outskirts of the city, just a chain hotel but one without a bar so it was pretty quiet. I parked opposite reception and sent a text to Dave's phone to let them know I was here and where I was parked.

There was no reply but after about five minutes I could see a woman emerge from the door to the left of reception and then leave the front doors. It was Sarah. I don't actually know what her age was but she was certainly younger than Dave. Maybe mid-30s? She was about 5ft 9 so moderately imposing and was fairly curvy, perhaps closer to a size 14 than a 12. But she looked so fit, just really well proportioned.

She was wearing such a short skirt. It only just about covered her ass and the female receptionist glared after her as she left the hotel. She had a white blouse on and high heels. She looked.... Well, she looked a bit slutty to be honest. It made me hard instantly.

She headed straight to me and I leaned across to open the passenger seat. She got in and her skirt immediately rode up to give a glimpse of her panties. She was more made up than last time with bright red lipstick and her hair seemed to be blonder, cut into a short bob.

She didn't mess about when it came to seeing if I was up for following her instructions.

"So what do you think about how I look?" she asked.

"You look amazing, so sexy" I replied. It clearly wasn't the right answer. She turned to look straight at me. It was the kind of look I had seen her giving Dave. It was one of complete contempt.

I stared at her, blankly.

"WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE?" she shouted at me. She had turned to me and had parted her legs a little. I got a good look at her panties which were red, lacy and skimpy. Her smooth pussy lips were pressing against the edges. Her blouse was business-like in design and she had a couple of buttons undone, revealing the top of her ample tits and the red bra beneath.

I knew where this was going. I had to assert myself a little and turned my gaze from her body to her eyes. I hoped to God what I was about to say was the right thing...

"You look like a slut Sarah." She didn't react. There was a pause which I took as encouragement to continue. "You look like a fucking, dirty slut Sarah. A slut who sucks stranger's cocks and loves to tase their cum."

"You're right," she replied. "What else?"

"I can see your cunt lips. Only a fucking cheap whore would come into a man's car and show her shaved cunt to him. You need fucking don't you?"

"Yes. What else?" she replied, egging me on.

I didn't immediately know what to say. So instead, I reached my hand down to her crotch and pulled aside her panties. She moved her hips a little to give me a better view of her pussy. I immediately pushed in two fingers.

I looked back to her and said: "you're soaking wet you fucking slut; you need cock inside you; you need to be stretched."

With my fingers still in her, pushing a little deeper even, she smiled a little and asked: "and what about Dave? What do you think of him?"

I knew what to say. "He's a pathetic fucking cuck who needs to be made to eat my cum."

"Good," declared Sarah, "let's go make that happen."

She moved herself around, my fingers slipping out of her, and exited the car. I locked and the car and followed. As we went through the reception door we both gave the smirking receptionist a smile and made our way to the hotel lift.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

Hmm yes

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *oee25Man  over a year ago