FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Made to be her slut

Made to be her slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *addieslittleslut37! OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gateshead

So we were at a hotel preparing to go to a club. We have been playing a game called the lovers hardcore.

I had to present my mistress a collar and chain and multiple toys. I chose a dildo and a spanking paddle. What I thought would happen did not. I was thinking I would be made to fuck her like her submissive. What actually happened was.

I was made to stand in the huge window naked wearing my collar while mistress prepared. I’ve never felt so humiliated. It was the middle of the afternoon in a busy city. My cock hard but not huge showing for all the world to see.

Every time I tried to step back I was spanked. I complained so she stuck a anal hook in my ass. It felt dry and hurt so much. To make the humiliation even worse I had to use the dildo to fuck her instead of my cock.

Mistress cum, she then took me to a swingers club where she cum again.

It’s my turn next and I’m thinking of tying her to the hotel bed and advertising the room number on here. I wonder if anyone can make her cum better than me with a strapon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Il make her scream as she cums around my cock. Watch as I stretch her holes wide.

By *addieslittleslut37! OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Il make her scream as she cums around my cock. Watch as I stretch her holes wide. "

I actually think that your weapon may be too big. Wow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is there such a thing a too big ? More like more practice needed, no slut has ever complained.

» Add a new message to this topic