FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Are there any girls love anal?

Are there any girls love anal?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillaCherryUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

I’ve always wanted to try it, probably like most men. I always wondered is it more a guy thing or do some girls genuinely love it? I’ve never tried it with my girlfriend, we’ve done some light play and rimming but not done anal fucking.

Do any girls love it so much they prefer it? Or is it just when in a kinky mood. Be great to find out more from those in the know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idlandiaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

My first proper gf called her period, anal sex week.

I'd know she'd started if I was dragged to the shower with her lube in her hand

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My first proper gf called her period, anal sex week.

I'd know she'd started if I was dragged to the shower with her lube in her hand"

Dragged?

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I love anal with Logan. It gives me the most intense orgasm ever! I wouldn't want it instead but as a very naughty treat!!

I found out my wife liked it by accident, I was doing doggy with lots of lube and it slipped in by accident, she let out a moan and pushed back a few times, so I carried on till she came

By *anillaCherryUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

That sounds hot. How did you first get into it?

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I think initially loving a finger there and just went from there. I trust Logan completely which is very important. I know if I say stop he will. He also goes very slowly until the initial discomfort subsides. After that we love it!!

I’ve given a woman 10 orgasms in a row through anal sex. U just gotta go slow and be very relaxed and start with something small ie a finger and work up and plenty of lube. Maybe even try aromas which help relax those back passage muscles a bit

Last girlfriend loved anal, she had a bf before that introduced her to it, the first night we got down to it she asked me to fuck her arse.

She did say my cock was a good size for her arse and I used to fuck her there regularly

I much prefer anal to pussy sex, feels so much better for me

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

I'm chatting too a woman at the minute that loves anal. I can't wait to get my cock up her arse. I'm not the biggest fan of anal but who am I to not give a lady what she wants

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

My Mrs love it, we start with a butt plug

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Have enjoyed anal several times, always respectful of going slow at beginning and moving to the woman's pace.

Butt (pun intended lol) would like to know from the women on here favoring anal or enjoying it; what positions or techniques is it that put you over the top?

As a side comment. Do enjoy having a women on top of me during regular sex and slipping a finger in to a favorable moan or two when I press down on my penis.

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

My Mrs loves it. I always start by rimming her as that drives her mad. Then slowly use my fingers and lots of saliva while sucking her clit. By this time she is literally begging for me to fuck her sweet little butt.

Had another girl many years ago that would be very pissed off if we didnt have anal. She would scream the house down her orgasms were so intense. But in my experience most women only do it to please there partner. Shame really as I know from personal experience how pleasurable it can be.

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

"I much prefer anal to pussy sex, feels so much better for me"

Shame I’m out of your age range. I’d love to slide my girthy cock into that sweet ass

By *hestercplCouple  over a year ago

chester

Sure we could help love dp to x

By *oxy lyxCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle Emlyn

I’m both terrified and fascinated by the idea of this. It sounds so incredibly erotic but I don’t know where to start ?

By *iscreetstokecoupleCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Mrs would never say she prefers it but it certainly is a very close second.

By *andilondonCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

Yes, yes, yes.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

My ex FWB loved normal sex but never objected if I suggested anal sex. We used an anal lube that contained a relaxing agent first applied with a finger and smeared over my cock before entry. She liked to start with a slow steady pressure as I forced my way In stopping when she asked and holding still till she was ready for more. Once fully inside I was allowed to fuck her. We also regularly used butt plugs sometimes to prepare her for anal fucking but mainly in addition to fucking her pussy. Can only say we enjoyed it she never complained.

By *ronmant16Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Mine loves it once I'm in and comfortable, slow steady gentle pushes with coconut oil all over and my cock steadily eases in, once I'm in and she ok I can bang as deep and hard as I like,,,, she says it feels better than in pussy and I just love the feeling too, when I cum inside ass it feels absolutely wonderful and a great release of stress

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"I’m both terrified and fascinated by the idea of this. It sounds so incredibly erotic but I don’t know where to start ? "

Bend over exposing your puckered eye and brace yourself for the pain and til he’s fully home

My ex gf wanted anal regularly which I obliged but always safe.

By *oxy lyxCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle Emlyn

"I’m both terrified and fascinated by the idea of this. It sounds so incredibly erotic but I don’t know where to start ?

Bend over exposing your puckered eye and brace yourself for the pain and til he’s fully home "

Pain????

cambridge

"I love anal with Logan. It gives me the most intense orgasm ever! I wouldn't want it instead but as a very naughty treat!! "

This is exactly the same for me, anal isnt something I do with just anyone, however I do agree, an anal orgasm is mind blowing!! So intense and satisfying x

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Rach and I have been having anal sex right through our very long relationship and while it's not something we do EVERY time it's great to revisit every once in a while.

I'm bi and have had anal sex myself, i fully understand why some of you ladies like it so much.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *olidOak85Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

*raises hand*

My wife does, on the odd occasion that we used to have sex it was usually anal, as I hadn’t had the snip

By *_revMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

I find some enjoy others do not

It is always the lady decision if first time then it can be weeks of encouragement before finally going balls deep

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

Me to anal feels so good and when done slow I squirt

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

My wife bet me her anal cherry, I won but she has yet to pay up

By *punky55Man  over a year ago

essex

My wife loves it I have to fuck her pussy with her big dildo at the same time mmmmm

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Years ago when i was an apprentice electrician but on the tools i was working in a flat in Knightsbridge and the American woman who's flat i was. Would only let me have anal sex with her saying her pussy was reserved for her husband he was in his 60's she was late 50's i was 20 at the time.Could do anything else like eating her pussy and getting BJ's carried on for months until her husband got sent back to the US working for thier Embassy,that was the only time she let me fuck her pussy but she did arrange for me to meet her friends in the area along with the chippy who was also fucking her that i only knew about at a gathering she'd organized with all her friends just before she left for the US

By *ornyhubbyhornywifeCouple  over a year ago

Neath

I love it. Nothing better then hubby fucking my pussy with a dildo in my arse. Then fucking my arse once it's ready to take him

By *topthepressMan  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Wife and I enjoy it very much

By *hePinkOneMan  over a year ago

York

I had an FWB who loved it but it had to be five and take. There was always arse play every session, with some sessions going to full anal. She used a small dildo on me.

By *oight68Man  over a year ago

inverclyde

Love a woman pegging me. Feels so good when they take control and dominate me.been lucky to have a number of women do this to me and looking for more.

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

I’ve only ever had one, extremely outrageously adventurous and open minded ex who adored anal and would ride me in the cowgirl position, or let me take her from behind and it would drive her crazy.

No other partners have enjoyed/wanted to/been capable of taking it, which is a real shame.

However, have enjoyed a couple of memorable occasions with other couples, most notably a great night with a couple in a travel lodge in Cardiff when we DP’d and it was fantastic being in her ass while husband fucked her….

cambridge

By *amoruUsagiCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love anal, can’t get enough of it. The build up to it can be a chore but once it’s happening, it feels amazing and I love doing it. I regularly use a buttplug now and my partner is anal training me.

Best anal position for me is missionary. Regardless of the speed my partner is fucking me, my tits always bounce and it’s a turn on.

Only hole that matters

By *iyguyMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yeah, they definitely exist. I have had a couple of FWB who absolutely loved it. In fact demanded it!

» Add a new message to this topic