FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Estate agent viewing

Estate agent viewing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm an Estate Agent in the West Midlands.

I was talking to a couple on here whom took an interest in my job and what I may have to offer, they wanted to view a house.

I arranged a house for them to see, the house was furnished with quite a few mirrors around.

There was a knock on the door, mr & mrs horney came in, mrs horney was dressed in a long black coat short denies skirt with boots, the house was warm, mr horney advised her to take off her coat, she unveiled a skipy top showing her beautiful nipples.

Mrs horney took a good look at the fireplace to standing over a mirror that was on the floor, I stood back and starred right up her skirt at a shaven pussy my cock was instantly hard

We then went into the kitchen where a cloth was on the floor, mrs horney bent over her skirt was riding up with her wet pussy on show again. I was in my suit, my cock was building out of my trousers at this point. Mr horney didn't say anything. She then seemed to pull a muscle in her leg, she asked if I could help rub her leg, as she directed my hand all the way up her leg I was starring at her ass and pussy.q

Next was the bathroom, she wanted to make sure there was plenty of room so she sat on the toilet with the lid down and legs spread,

Back into the kitchen, she made herself at home sitting on the kitchen side, her pussy was soaking wet dripping wiith cum, she left a wet patch on the side, wiped it with her fingers and put them in my mouth. Her cum tasted amazing I was stroking my cock thought my suit trousers as she walked out of the room, I think mr horny took a peak.

Mr horny lead the way upstairs followed by mrs horny with me at the end looking up her skirt, she then bent over to pick a letter up which was on the floor. There right informs of me was a dripping wet pussy, fuck it I'm going in, I got closer and closer as my lips touched her pussy she made a slight noise mmmmm, there was no way I was moving, I tasted her again and it was amazing.

We went into the bedroom, she laid down and pulled her skirt up with her legs spread and down I went sucking licking teasing playing her pussy, wow it tasted so nice, she then sucked me and mr horny swapped with me, mr horny said I don't waste a drop with a wink, mr horny was busy taking videos and pictures of mrs horny sucking my cock and balls, I then shot my load all in her mouth, she was gagging on the cum as it hit the back of her throat.

She was right, she didn't waste one drop!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no she did not .she told me that you most have been saving it all up was a great night

Wow very hot story

"Wow very hot story"

thanks if you are into your roleplay give that young man a call .we had a lot of fun

Public fun is always good, like the sound of your day out

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

Sell my house! LMAO.

my estate agent dont go that far in customer service bitch she is. lmao.

thanks for sharing

Excellent. We love this kind of role play.

By *Brinksy xxWoman  over a year ago

Halesowen

I need a valuation.. (again)

"I need a valuation.. (again) "

was a day to remember great fun

yep was a good fun day out.

just put the skirt on still short its in the pics