FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Duet 3

Duet 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uitarman222222 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

This is a continuation of my previous two threads, Duet and Duet 2.

It follows my amazing sexual journey with my incredible partner,Julia.

Thanks to everyone who made the effort to leave a message on the previous two threads, particularly Andy/Mandy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Ready and waiting

Norwich

"Ready and waiting "

Oh bless you. Xx

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Norwich

Julia had a new job working part time as a maid in a hotel. She told me she could instantly tell the couples that weren't supposed to be together, and when she changed their beds the next morning the bed linen was wet and stained.

She looked so sexy in her French maids outfit. She came home at lunch time and every now and again would take my hand and lead me upstairs. She'd lay back on the bed and tell me she had been naughty.

The first time it happened I hitched up her skirt. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and cum was dribbling from her cunt. She had knocked on a door of a guests room and receiving no answer let herself in. The guest had just had a shower and walked into the bedroom naked. He was a man in his forties, six foot tall, athletic build, blonde hair and blue eyes. His outstanding feature was his cock and balls. She said his cock was seven inches flaccid, and he had the biggest balls she'd ever seen. He was clean shaven.

Julia apologised and turned to leave, but he said wait, so she hesitated. He moved towards her with his hand outstretched to shake her hand. His name was Andy, and as they shook hands his cock brushed against her thighs.

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

swansea

Here we go

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Norwich

"Here we go "

Glad you're here

Norwich

As Julia dropped her hand she couldn't resist having a quick squeeze of his cock. As she moved her hand away Andy caught her hand and placed it back onto his cock. He was staring into her eyes. As she held his cock she could feel it stiffening in her hand. Julia dropped to her knees and watched the monster cock grow . It reached ten inches, and the girth was the same size as her wrist. His foreskin covered the tip of his cock. His low hanging balls swayed from side to side as if in a breeze.

Julia took his shaft in her hand and peeled his foreskin back. She knew the bulbous tip was going to be difficult to get in her mouth, but her pussy was wet with anticipation at the thought of this massive cock stretching her cunt wide open.

Andy put his hands down the front of her blouse and caressed her bra less breasts.

Julia was very experienced at deep throating, but she knew that this size cock would be impossible. She wanked his shaft with one hand, and with her other hand managed to get one of Andy's balls in her mouth and gently sucked on it, and then sucked the other one. His balls were too big to get both in her mouth.

Julia ran her tongue up his long shaft to the tip of Andy's cock and opened her mouth as wide as she could until her jaw ached. She shifted position, but what ever she tried, she couldn't get the head of his cock in her mouth. She had to content herself licking his bulbous tip.

Andy took off Julia's blouse, and put his hands under her armpits and lifted her up and laid her on the bed. He removed her skirt and was quite surprised to see her shaven pussy.

OMG said Andy, how beautiful are you? He gazed admirably at her body. He sat astride her thighs and pushed his cock between them so the tip of his cock rested on her pussy lips. He took her head in his hands and pulled her head forward and they passionately kissed. He moved his tongue and licked her neck, his mouth moved further down to her breasts. He gently licked and nibbled her already erect nipples. She could feel Andy's stiff cock rubbing against her pussy lips.

At this point Julia experienced something that had never happened to her before. She'd only ever orgasmed by stimulation of her pussy or clit. But the gentle caressing and licking of her body by Andy, and the knowledge of a monster cock awaiting entry millimetres from her cunt was too much to bare, and she started shaking as her orgasm hit her. Julia had always been a squirter, but she told me she'd never squirted that hard and that much ever before. She squirted over Andy's cock and balls, and up his chest.

Wow! Said Andy, that's very impressive. He stroked Julia's body as she recovered. She told Andy it had never happened before.

As she lay there gently quivering Andy cuddled her in a spooning position. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her buttocks, his hands were cupping her breasts and gently tweaking her nipples.

Julia sat up and said have you ever been with a woman who can deep throat your cock? Andy laughed and said, no. Also, he continued, I've never been with a woman who can take it all in their virgina. Julia said, well that's not surprising, considering the average distance between the pussy lips and cervix is only 5 inches.

Julia knelt between Andy's legs. I've got an idea, she said. I want you to wank your cock whilst I lick your balls and cock. Andy agreed and wanked his cock so fast, it was a blur. Julia sucked on his balls, one by one, and licked that special place where the foreskin is attached to the tip of the cock. His shaft was so long, that she wasn't in danger of being hit by his hand.

After five minutes Andy's legs began to shake and he groaned and said he was cumming. Julia placed her mouth over the tip of his cock, and she said when he ejaculated into her mouth there was so much cum, her cheeks must have looked like a hamster. She swallowed what she could, but it just kept on coming, squirt after squirt after squirt. She had to let it spill from her mouth covering his cock and balls.

She spread the excess cum on her pussy lips, and on his softening cock. Julia sat astride Andy and fiddled about to get his soft cock in her pussy.

As his cock started to get erect, Julia said it was like someone inflating a balloon in her virgina. Of course as it lengthened Andy's cock was being pushed out of her until only the first six inches were in her. As he thrust back and forth she could feel his girth rub against her virginal walls. The sensation was so intense, she orgasmed within a couple of minutes. Usually her orgasm would push out a cock, but not this one.

She said Andy had terrific stamina and kept fucking her,as she lost count of the orgasms she had. After about an hour, she felt him cum inside her, and was quite relieved. But Andy kept going. He kept putting Julia in various positions and they fucked and fucked for nearly another hour. She was astride Andy's cock when he grabbed her hips and held her still, as he came again inside her.

The following day she checked the hotel register to see if Andy was still there, but was disappointed to see he'd left.

swansea

Wow that was fantastic

Norwich

"Wow that was fantastic "

I hope Andy lives up to expectations.

And thank you. Xx

burgess hill

Norwich

Julia and I decided to go and see a show in London and stay at a hotel for two nights. As it was the same chain of hotels Julia worked for, we could stay for free. She suggested we sit apart and pretend we didn't know each other. It was one of those carriages where you sit in an apartment that has two bench seats facing each other. Julia was wearing a short denim skirt, no knickers and her favourite white linen see through top.

To start with we were the only ones in there, and as the train moved off we sat together. Julia undid my flies and sucked my cock as I fingered her pussy. She was instantly wet and her juices soaked my hand. It was so arousing, the prospect of getting caught, I told her I was cumming and shot my load into her mouth as the train stopped at a station. She moved away from me, sitting opposite me, by the window. The seat she had been on had a large damp patch on it.

A typical city gent entered our carriage and sat opposite julia. He was wearing a pin striped suit and had a brief case. He glanced at Julia and smiled, and started reading his newspaper. As Julia smiled back a little bead of my cum dribbled from her mouth down her chin. She parted her legs a bit and I noticed the man snatch a quick look, and then another.

Julia hitched up her skirt and spread her legs further apart. The man was now staring at her shaven pussy. Julia didn't look at the man, she just stared out of the window. The man started touching his crotch and there was an obvious bulge. Julia's fingers went down to her pussy and spread her lips exposing the coral like pink ness of her cunt.

Julia turned to face the man and said, it would really turn me on if you got your cock out and wanked it for me. The man looked at me. I said I'm up for it if you are, and unzipped my flies and pulled my cock out. The man stood up and dropped his trousers and pants and sat down again. His cock was quite small, about four inches, circumcised and surrounded by black pubic hair, but it was erect. The man wanked his shaft as Julia watched. She was rubbing her clit and her juices were dripping from her cunt.

Stop, said Julia, and the man stopped. She lifted her top up to expose her breasts. Julia then said, wank at my speed. She inserted two fingers into her pussy and slowly finger fucked her self. The man wanked his cock slowly and as Julia sped up, so did he.

Julia said to the man, I want you to tell me before you are about to cum, then she looked at me and said, I want you to collect his cum so I can taste. The man wanked fast and slow in time with Julia's fingering, as I did also.

Julia was on the edge of orgasm when the man said he was about to cum. I moved towards him and he was quite surprised when I grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth. But he was to far gone to stop himself cumming. For such a small cock he released a lot of sperm into my mouth and a lot dribbled onto his trousers still around his feet.

Julia was shaking and moaning as she brought herself to orgasm. She squirted across the carriage, her juices splashing on the man's trousers. I dribbled the man's cum from my mouth into Julia's

mouth, She pulled my cock into her cunt and I fucked her as the train slowed down. She had another orgasm that clamped down hard on my cock and made me cum inside her. The train shuddered to a stop and the man hastily pulled his trousers up and turned to leave. He said, oh my goodness, thank you,to Julia. And he nodded to me. As he left, he looked totally disheveled with damp patches all over his trousers from his cum and Julia's juices.

Well that was fun said Julia. How did you know we had time for that? I asked her. He put his train ticket on top of his briefcase, so I knew we had twenty minutes, she replied.

swansea

Superb

burgess hill

Norwich

"Superb "

As always, thank you. Xx

Sometimes I think I write these stories just for you. Lol.

By *ose3545Couple  over a year ago

wicklow

That was such a turn on. Im dripping here thank you

Norwich

"That was such a turn on. Im dripping here thank you "

Oh thank you Rose. Most kind

Xx

Norwich

We arrived at the hotel, booked in, then went to our room. As Julia worked for the hotel chain, we were given a suite that consisted of a living room with two sofas, easy chairs, and a TV, a bathroom with a sauna and hot tub, and of course a large bedroom. We showered, and went to the hotel restaurant for dinner. We had about an hour to waste before we needed to leave for the show. So we went for a drink in the hotel bar.

By the time I'd ordered the drinks and took them to our table, Julia was in deep conversation with a couple.

The man was tall dark and handsome, and was wearing a very expensive suit, with a silver chained pocket watch. His voice was very posh. The woman wore a black elegant dress, with some expensive jewelry on display. She was slim, long blonde hair. Her voice was silky smooth and well spoken. I guessed they were both in their late sixties.

The man introduced him self as Don, and his wife was called Sarah. They were retired and had tickets for the same show as us. He suggested we travel together to the show in a shared taxi.

The show was superb, and when we returned to the hotel Julia invited the couple back to our suite. They accepted and Don bought two bottles of champagne to take up with us.

They were very impressed by our suite and Julia explained she worked for the hotel chain and this was a perk of her job.

burgess hill

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

"We arrived at the hotel, booked in, then went to our room. As Julia worked for the hotel chain, we were given a suite that consisted of a living room with two sofas, easy chairs, and a TV, a bathroom with a sauna and hot tub, and of course a large bedroom. We showered, and went to the hotel restaurant for dinner. We had about an hour to waste before we needed to leave for the show. So we went for a drink in the hotel bar.

By the time I'd ordered the drinks and took them to our table, Julia was in deep conversation with a couple.

The man was tall dark and handsome, and was wearing a very expensive suit, with a silver chained pocket watch. His voice was very posh. The woman wore a black elegant dress, with some expensive jewelry on display. She was slim, long blonde hair. Her voice was silky smooth and well spoken. I guessed they were both in their late sixties.

The man introduced him self as Don, and his wife was called Sarah. They were retired and had tickets for the same show as us. He suggested we travel together to the show in a shared taxi.

The show was superb, and when we returned to the hotel Julia invited the couple back to our suite. They accepted and Don bought two bottles of champagne to take up with us.

They were very impressed by our suite and Julia explained she worked for the hotel chain and this was a perk of her job. "

Norwich

Don and Sarah sat on a sofa next to each other. I opened a bottle of champagne and gave the rather large glasses to our guests and poured two other glasses for Julia and myself.

Julia excused herself saying she just needed to freshen up. Our guests were happily chatting about the show and after ten minutes I went to check on Julia. I found her in the shower.

The shower was one of those modern ones, where you put a latch over on the inside, and the glass automatically frosts. Julia hadn't done that and I could see her clearly. She hadn't noticed I'd come in. She was standing under the flow, her back arched, her legs apart, and was rubbing her clit. Her long blonde hair was hanging back off her head, soaking wet. Her fingers on her other hand were thrusting in and out of her pussy. Her legs were shaking and suddenly she staggered forward as she orgasmed. Her big blue eyes widened when she saw me. And she smiled. I helped her out of the shower as she was unsteady on her feet. I got the large bath towel and dried her off. As I dried her breasts I gently teased her nipples with my mouth and tongue, and when I reached her thighs, I briefly inserted my tongue into her slit. She slipped on a black silk kimono and we rejoined our guests. They hadn't seemed to have noticed we had been gone for nearly 10 minutes. As Julia sat in an easy chair opposite Don and Sarah, the kimono fell a little bit open displaying her long legs and quite a lot of her thighs. I noticed Don moving uncomfortably on the sofa, and I guessed his cock was stiffening. Sarah was just staring at Julia. Julia stood up to refill the glasses and it was obvious she'd untied her belt. Don and Sarah had a flash of Julia's shaven pussy.

burgess hill

swansea

Yes!!!

Norwich

"Yes!!!"

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Norwich

Don and Sarah couldn't keep their eyes off Julia. As she sat back down on the easy chair, the top of her kimono gaped open showing the curves of her beautiful breasts. Some how just about hiding her nipples. She crossed her legs and the kimono slid from her legs revealing her legs and thighs. If her legs hadn't been crossed, her shaven pussy would also be on display.

A surprising thing happened next. Sarah stood up and moved towards Julia, she put her hand between Julia's thighs, and kissed her full on the lips. Julia uncrossed her legs, and Sarah's hand moved towards her pussy, and inserted two fingers into her cunt. With her other hand she slipped Julia's kimono off her shoulders, revealing her stunning breasts and nipples.

Sarah broke away from her passionate kiss with Julia and standing in front of her, she removed her dress. Underneath she was wearing a matching pair of black lacey knickers and bra. She reached behind and undid her bra and dropped it to the floor. Her breasts were small, but she had very prominent nipples. She removed her knickers, and her black pubic hair was trimmed in a heart shape. Her general figure was slim, and good for her age.

Julia watched on, now totally naked, with her legs apart. Sarah came over to me, and removed my clothes. She knelt in front of me and with her fingers gently explored my hard cock, pulling my foreskin right back and licking away the precum that oozed from my cock.

Don had divested his clothes whilst Sarah was undressing me. He stood upright with his long cock protruding in front of him. It was slim, about seven inches long and fully shaved. Julia suggested we went to the bedroom. Don and Sarah sat naked together on the sofa.

Sarah said Don and herself had always had a fantasy of watching a young couple have sex together, but they directed it. Would we be up for that? Well yes of course we said. In fact its always a massive turn on for us having sex together while others watch. Sarah had us stand in front of each other and passed the ice bucket over to Julia. She told Julia to take one ice cube in each hand and to rub them over my nipples. The cold made my nipples hard. Then Sarah directed her to rub the ice on my cock and balls. I flinched as she stroked the tip, then my shaft with the ice. Then my balls shrunk because of the cold ice. Warm his cock up using your mouth said Julia. Her soft warm mouth enveloped my cock, warming it up very quickly. I stood there as Julia was deep throating my cock. I held her head still, as I was about to cum.

Sarah was slowly wanking Don's cock. She told Julia to pass the ice bucket to me. I was instructed to stroke the ice cubes on Julia's ear lobes, then the nape of her neck and then on her nipples and breasts. Julia moaned as her nipples stiffened. Sarah told Julia to lie back on the bed. She told me to rub ice on Julia's clit and pussy lips and then fill her cunt up with as much ice I could fit in. She told Julia to stand up, with her hand over her pussy to hold the ice in place. Julia was shaking, a mixture of pleasure and the cold.

Sarah told me to kneel in front of Julia, and to lick her pussy until all the ice melted. Her virgina body heat was quickly melting the ice and as I licked her pussy my mouth and tongue was numb with the flood of cold water from her cunt. Her body started shaking again and as I inserted my tongue in as far as I could, she began to orgasm flooding my mouth with thankfully her warm juices.

I lay Julia back on the bed to recover. Don was making grunting noises, and I turned to watch. Sarah was wanking his cock fast, he yelled out he was cumming and thrust his hips forward, his long cock shot a stream of cum across the room, so powerful some of it hit my chest. It was followed by four more strong squirts. To my surprise, Sarah didn't stop wanking him. He was moaning, no, no, please stop, please stop, but she didn't. In fact she was wanking him faster. Come on, come on, said Sarah, you used to be able to cum twice!

I somehow doubted it, but after a minute of furious wanking he suddenly screamed out and shot another load higher than before into the air. This time some of it splashed over Julia's breasts.

He curled into a ball, gasping for breath. Sarah sat on the bed next to us with a camera phone. She parted Julia's legs and took a couple of close up photos of Julia's pussy. She spread her pussy lips and took another couple of pictures. She then took my cock in her hand, and pulled my foreskin back, and took photos of my tip, and shaft and balls. Making sure her hand was in the pictures showing her wedding ring. Sarah then pulled me towards Julia and rested my cock on Julia's pussy lips and took another photo. Put it half in she instructed, and she took another photo. Now fuck slowly, she said and we did.

Sarah got Don onto the bed and made him suck on Julia's nipples. I noticed he was erect again and was stroking his cock. Sarah put her mouth onto Julia's clit and licked it. Very quickly I could feel Julia's virgina muscles contract hard on to my cock. As she started to orgasm I released my cum deep inside her.

After Julia and myself had recovered, Sarah said there was just one more thing. Would we consider Don fucking Julia and me fucking Sarah.

But of course we said.

Sarah organised it. She got Don lying on his back on the bed. She put Julia astride his cock, facing him. She told Don to keep perfectly still as Julia rode his cock. Sarah took close up photos of Don's cock going in and out of Julia and filmed it too. Don lasted about five minutes before he came inside her. Julia said later, she often didn't feel someone cumming inside her, but Don cumming was like someone throwing darts inside her cunt.

Sarah bent over backwards on the bed,her legs as far apart as she could get them. I approached and gently inserted my cock, her cunt gripped my cock hard, it was warm and wet. I fucked her fast, and as I felt myself about to cum, Sarah released a flood of juices as she orgasmed. Don had filmed the whole thing. He kept filming as Julia licked Sarah out.

swansea

burgess hill

Norwich

Don was still lying on the bed. His semi erect cock was dripping with his cum and Julia's juices. Sarah said she wanted to see Dom suck another man's cock and also see his cock sucked. Sarah led me to the bed and positioned me astride Don's chest facing him. He wanked my cock and pulled it towards his mouth. His tongue licked the tip of my cock and then I pushed it in further. Sarah said I couldn't cum until she said. I was close but stopped in time.

Sarah said, now turn around and get in a 69 position. I lowered my hips so my cock was deep in Don's throat. I took his long cock in my hand and licked his shaft and head. I pulled his foreskin back and started sucking his cock. Don's legs were shaking and his cum exploded in my mouth. As Julia had said, the powerful jets of his cum stung the back of my throat. I felt the pressure building in my balls and shot my load deep inside Don's throat.

Sarah and Julia were on the bed beside us, also in a 69 position. They brought each other to orgasm flooding the bed with their juices. Eventually we all fell asleep.

Norwich

After breakfast, we spent the day travelling around London on a bus looking at all the famous sights. At dinner in the evening we were discussing the previous nights fun we'd had, with Sarah and Don. Julia said the most sexually arousing bit for her was the way Sarah took charge. I could see where this was going.

With all our previous sexual adventures neither of us had taken complete control. She asked what I thought? I said, as far as I was concerned if it brought her sexual satisfaction, I'll do anything. But you will be like a cuck she said. I was keen to try it out, and Julia suggested we had a safe word, which if I or her said it, we would bring the proceedings to an end.

We went up to our room, playing in the shower together a bit, then Julia dried her long blonde hair. As she sat there naked, I gazed admiringly at her gorgeous body, and her beautiful face. Her big blue eyes were sparkling with excitement.

We'd discussed the likely scenario, and reiterated that no anal sex would be involved. I also said I would be compliant, but I didn't want any humiliation about my cock size, or sexual abilities. Julia agreed.

Julia dressed in a short red dress and black stockings with suspenders. No knickers of course. She put on a frilly red bra, and a white cotton blouse. Finally she wobbled around the room in a pair of red six inch stilettos. She wasn't very experienced wearing high heels, but after a few minutes she was a bit steadier.

The hotel provided a state of the art computer in the room, but by today's standards it would be laughable. However, you could just get a basic internet connection via dial up. Although it took ages to connect.

Julia went to a site called craigslist and put up a post.

The post said:

Young mf couple staying in hotel tonight require young bull to satisfy wife, and help her cuck husband. Must be fit and have stamina.

She attached a headless picture of her herself dressed as she was tonight.

The computer kept pinging as replies came through. She sighed, so many posts just had dick pictures she said.

Then she found one, here's the one she said, and replied giving details of where we were. They swapped a few more messages. She didn't let me see the messages. It will be a surprise she said, and he will be here in 20 minutes.

I was feeling quite nervous, and a couple of times Julia asked if I was ok with it, and I said yes.

There was a knock at the door and Julia called out, come in.

Alex, as his name turned out to be, was a very good looking chap, about 6 foot 4, athletic build, designer stubble, a mop of blonde hair and very well spoken. He introduced himself to Julia, and was a bit taken aback by her looks.

Julia pointed at me sitting in an easy chair by the bed and said, this is my sex helper, he does everything I tell him. I nodded briefly.

She turned back to Alex and said, as I said in the messages, I'm in complete control of what happens and when it happens, do you understand that,and are you happy with that?

Alex smiled and said she'd made it perfectly clear in her messages, and yes he was happy with that.

Julia pointed at me and said, unzip Alex's flies and get his cock out. I did. He wasn't wearing any pants and his cock flopped out. Now suck it until it's fully erect said Julia.

His cock was average size, about the same as mine I was slightly relieved to see. I sucked on his cock until he was fully erect. Julia told me to take his trousers off. His cock and balls were cleanly shaved. Julia knelt between his thighs and deep throated his cock. She then stood up, and said remove my skirt. I unzipped it and it fell to the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed and lay back. Her gorgeous stockinged legs were striking, and led up to her pussy. She told me to remove her bra and put both my hands on her pussy, and using my fingers pull her pussy lips apart.

She told Alex to move forward and put his cock in my mouth. I lubricated it as much as I could and then she asked him to put the head of his cock between her pussy lips. I watched as he rested it there, come inside me, said Julia and inch by inch he slowly inserted his cock. Now fuck me slow, said Julia. I was still keeping her pussy lips apart with my hands and gazing mesmerised as Alex's cock was sliding in deep, then withdrawing to the tip and sliding back in to Julia's cunt. Alex's hands were stroking Julia's neck and breasts. Her pink nipples were hard and erect.

I think Julia was feeling a little sorry for me as her hands sought out my cock through my shorts and wanked my shaft. Alex slow fucked Julia for ages. Then Julia said stop. She got off the bed and laid Alex on his back. She straddled his cock, with her back to him. He grabbed her breasts from behind, she looked at me and said, strip off. So I did, and stood in front of her with my erect cock aching for some action. She pointed to her pussy, I want you inside me too, she said. She told Alex to stop moving, I aimed my cock at her already full cunt and slipped my cock into her beside Alex's cock. She moaned with pleasure as our two cocks slowly fucked her. Julia sped up, and it became increasingly difficult to keep our two cocks inside her. But some how we did. Alex was first to cum and I could feel his hot sperm cover my cock. I kept fucking her, and when Alex's cock fell out of her I was able to go deeper and Julia's cunt grabbed my cock hard as she orgasmed, making me cum too.

We thanked Alex as he left, in all it had taken two hours of unusual but satisfying sex.

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

love it

swansea

Different I like

Norwich

"love it "

Thank you

Norwich

"Different I like "

Thank you. Xx

Norwich

On the way back from London Julia wanted to try and have another sexual experience on the train. To be in complete control of a stranger. She sat by the window, and I sat on the opposite seat, next to the door.

There were not many people about as it was early Sunday evening. The first two stations were empty. But the third station was a bit busier. Our carriage door opened and a girl in her late teens entered and sat on my bench, opposite Julia.

She was dressed as a goth. Black fishnet stockings, short black skirt, black blouse, long dyed black hair and very heavy black makeup. I thought around her dark eyes the makeup made her look a little like a panda. Her lips had black lipstick applied. She had headphones in, and one could faintly hear the music she was playing.

Underneath all this costume she was slim, with large breasts. She got her phone out and busied herself sending messages. Julia gave me a quick smile.

Julia was wearing a short denim skirt, a white cotton blouse, no knickers and no bra. I watched as Julia moved her hand to the top of her thighs, and she gently caressed them. The girl didn't seem to notice. Julia's nipples could be seen protruding and pushing against her white blouse. Julia hitched her denim skirt higher and if the girl had looked up she would have seen her pussy.

The train shuddered to a stop, but was not at a station. The girl looked up and did a double take when she noticed Julia's pussy was on display. Julia just stared out of the window, her hand resting on her inner thigh.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very sexy made me hard thanks

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"As Julia dropped her hand she couldn't resist having a quick squeeze of his cock. As she moved her hand away Andy caught her hand and placed it back onto his cock. He was staring into her eyes. As she held his cock she could feel it stiffening in her hand. Julia dropped to her knees and watched the monster cock grow . It reached ten inches, and the girth was the same size as her wrist. His foreskin covered the tip of his cock. His low hanging balls swayed from side to side as if in a breeze.

Julia took his shaft in her hand and peeled his foreskin back. She knew the bulbous tip was going to be difficult to get in her mouth, but her pussy was wet with anticipation at the thought of this massive cock stretching her cunt wide open.

Andy put his hands down the front of her blouse and caressed her bra less breasts.

Julia was very experienced at deep throating, but she knew that this size cock would be impossible. She wanked his shaft with one hand, and with her other hand managed to get one of Andy's balls in her mouth and gently sucked on it, and then sucked the other one. His balls were too big to get both in her mouth.

Julia ran her tongue up his long shaft to the tip of Andy's cock and opened her mouth as wide as she could until her jaw ached. She shifted position, but what ever she tried, she couldn't get the head of his cock in her mouth. She had to content herself licking his bulbous tip.

Andy took off Julia's blouse, and put his hands under her armpits and lifted her up and laid her on the bed. He removed her skirt and was quite surprised to see her shaven pussy.

OMG said Andy, how beautiful are you? He gazed admirably at her body. He sat astride her thighs and pushed his cock between them so the tip of his cock rested on her pussy lips. He took her head in his hands and pulled her head forward and they passionately kissed. He moved his tongue and licked her neck, his mouth moved further down to her breasts. He gently licked and nibbled her already erect nipples. She could feel Andy's stiff cock rubbing against her pussy lips.

At this point Julia experienced something that had never happened to her before. She'd only ever orgasmed by stimulation of her pussy or clit. But the gentle caressing and licking of her body by Andy, and the knowledge of a monster cock awaiting entry millimetres from her cunt was too much to bare, and she started shaking as her orgasm hit her. Julia had always been a squirter, but she told me she'd never squirted that hard and that much ever before. She squirted over Andy's cock and balls, and up his chest.

Wow! Said Andy, that's very impressive. He stroked Julia's body as she recovered. She told Andy it had never happened before.

As she lay there gently quivering Andy cuddled her in a spooning position. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her buttocks, his hands were cupping her breasts and gently tweaking her nipples.

Julia sat up and said have you ever been with a woman who can deep throat your cock? Andy laughed and said, no. Also, he continued, I've never been with a woman who can take it all in their virgina. Julia said, well that's not surprising, considering the average distance between the pussy lips and cervix is only 5 inches.

Julia knelt between Andy's legs. I've got an idea, she said. I want you to wank your cock whilst I lick your balls and cock. Andy agreed and wanked his cock so fast, it was a blur. Julia sucked on his balls, one by one, and licked that special place where the foreskin is attached to the tip of the cock. His shaft was so long, that she wasn't in danger of being hit by his hand.

After five minutes Andy's legs began to shake and he groaned and said he was cumming. Julia placed her mouth over the tip of his cock, and she said when he ejaculated into her mouth there was so much cum, her cheeks must have looked like a hamster. She swallowed what she could, but it just kept on coming, squirt after squirt after squirt. She had to let it spill from her mouth covering his cock and balls.

She spread the excess cum on her pussy lips, and on his softening cock. Julia sat astride Andy and fiddled about to get his soft cock in her pussy.

As his cock started to get erect, Julia said it was like someone inflating a balloon in her virgina. Of course as it lengthened Andy's cock was being pushed out of her until only the first six inches were in her. As he thrust back and forth she could feel his girth rub against her virginal walls. The sensation was so intense, she orgasmed within a couple of minutes. Usually her orgasm would push out a cock, but not this one.

She said Andy had terrific stamina and kept fucking her,as she lost count of the orgasms she had. After about an hour, she felt him cum inside her, and was quite relieved. But Andy kept going. He kept putting Julia in various positions and they fucked and fucked for nearly another hour. She was astride Andy's cock when he grabbed her hips and held her still, as he came again inside her.

The following day she checked the hotel register to see if Andy was still there, but was disappointed to see he'd left.

"

swansea

Please keep going

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Norwich

"Very sexy made me hard thanks"

Thank you very much.

Norwich

"Please keep going "

Will do, thank you xx

burgess hill

Norwich

The goth girl took her headphones off, coughed to get Julia's attention. Julia turned away from the window, and her bright blue eyes locked onto the goths dark eyes. The goth girl whispered something to Julia and pointed at her skirt. Julia said, sorry I can't hear you. The goth said in a slightly louder voice, but put her hand over her mouth to try and stop me hearing, do you know your skirt's ridden up? Julia looked down, then looked at the goth and said, yes I know. Do you like it? And then she parted her pussy lips with her fingers. The goth girl gasped as she saw the pink ness and wetness of Julia's pussy. Would you like to touch it? Asked Julia. Well...yes....but said the goth, and looked at me. Julia said, don't worry about him, he's with me. Come and sit next to me.

Julia introduced us to the girl, the girl's name was Wendy. Wendy got up from her seat and sat next to Julia. I moved along the seat so I was sitting opposite.

Julia inserted two fingers into her pussy, and when she removed them they glistened with her juices. She offered her fingers to Wendy's mouth and she eagerly licked them clean. Wendy lifted her skirt up, she also wasn't wearing any knickers. A mound of black pubic hair surrounded her pubic region.

Julia's hand moved to Wendy's pussy and parted her pussy lips. She had three piercings on each lip, and her clit was pierced too. Julia stroked Wendy's clit, it was the biggest clit I'd ever seen. It resembled a tiny penis and got bigger as Julia stimulated it.

Wendy put one hand onto Julia's pussy and inserted her fingers into it. Her other hand pulled Julia's top up to reveal her breasts. Wendy took one nipple in her mouth and gently licked and sucked it. She caressed Julia's other breast with her hand, gently pinching her erect nipple.

I was so turned on by the display I dropped my trousers an was slowly wanking my cock.

Julia removed Wendy's top. Wow! What a beautiful pair of young pert fulsome breasts, topped with large brown nipples.

Both girls were gushing juices as they masturbated each other. Julia started shaking and moaning and screamed out as she orgasmed, and Wendy did the same. Between the two of them, they left quite a puddle on the floor. I removed my clothing as the girls removed theirs.

The train started moving again, as the girls sat there stroking each other's bodies. Julia asked me to step forward. Wendy put her hand out towards my cock. It was weird to see the black nail polish on her hands. Her hand was just an inch from my cock, and then she turned to Julia and said, is it ok? Julia said ,yes, do whatever you want.

Wendy's hand grabbed my cock and pulled my foreskin right back. There was quite a lot of precum oozing from my cock and she licked it away. Her dark lips enveloped the tip of my cock, and suddenly my whole cock was deep down her throat. Her lips were brushing against my balls. Julia squatted between Wendy's thighs and was licking and fingering her pussy. Wendy's teeth were gently brushing my shaft as her mouth went up and down. I reached my hand down and fingered Julia's pussy.

I said to Wendy, I was about to cum, she caressed my balls and continued to deep throat my cock. I gripped her head as my cock exploded, shooting cum deep into her throat.

I sat back on the seat opposite the girls. Wendy sat back on the seat, and her arms were in the air, and her legs were spread apart. Julia climbed on top of her, kissing her passionately on the lips. Their breasts were rubbing together as they fingered each other. Julia moved down Wendy's body,kissing her breasts, teasing her nipples, and then moved her mouth to Wendy's pubic mound. She parted Wendy's pierced pussy lips and inserted two fingers into her cunt. She licked Wendy's clit, slowly at first. Wendy squatted on the seat to give Julia better access.

As Julia finger fucked, and licked Wendy's clit faster, Wendy stood up on the seat with her back to the wall. Suddenly she screamed out and flooded Julia's face and breasts with her juices. Wendy put her hands out to steady herself and accidentally pulled the emergency cord. The train's brakes locked on and we were thrown into a naked bundle on the floor.

OMG, said Julia, get dressed quickly, and we scrambled to sort our clothes out and get dressed. A minute later a train guard entered our carriage and asked what was the problem.

Julia said she'd tripped over her handbag and put her hands out to stop herself from falling and accidentally pulled the emergency cord. He looked at us, and tutted. The carriage stunk of sex, Julia and Wendy look disheveled, in fact they were wearing each other's skirts. Also the floor was soaking wet. As were the seats, but Julia and Wendy were sitting on the damp patches, covering them from view. It seemed pretty obvious the guard knew what had been going on. He reset the alarm cord, then winked at me as he left. Wendy was getting off at the next station and her and Julia swapped contact details. As Julia and I would like to see her again. They also swapped their skirts back to each other.

burgess hill

Norwich

Julia came back from work one day to find Ulma and myself in bed together. As usual she stripped off and joined us.

Ulma lived with us, she was a petite swedish blue eyed blonde, with a body to die for and very pretty. She had a very bubbly personality and the tightest slit I'd ever seen on a woman.

We'd spent the afternoon lazily playing with each other. Julia grabbed my erect cock and licked my shaft, tasting Ulma's juices on it, then moved over to Ulma and licked her perfect one line slit. That was Julia's favourite way to say hello. As she parted Ulma's slit my cum was oozing out and Julia eagerly licked it clean.

Julia told us there was a new couple who had started working at the hotel and Julia had got to know them well over the last few weeks. So well in fact, that today she had managed to get them to play truth or dare. The couple were twin sisters, identical, and in Julia's words, absolutely stunning. She estimated that they were in their late twenties.

Ulma urged Julia to tell us more. Julia said as women always do when they get together, most of the conversations were about sex. The twins were both currently single, but they had been in many relationships over the years. Both the girls were bi,and they started in their teenage years exploring each other's bodies.

The obvious question said Julia was had they both had sex with another man or woman at the same time? The twins laughed, and said, countless times.

Julia's hand was stroking Ulma's pussy, Ulma's fingers were in Julia's cunt, and Ulma's other hand was slowly wanking my cock.

Julia said it became more of a dare situation. The twins were called Faith and Hope. Julia told Hope to walk down the corridor with one breast hanging out of maids outfit. An elderly couple walked past her, the woman didn't notice, but the man did and gave her a smile. Hope told Julia to lift up Faith's blouse and suck on her nipples, which she did. Faith told Julia to drop something on the floor and bend right over to pick it up, making it obvious she wasn't wearing any knickers. A business man in a suit exited his room, Julia dropped a duster on the floor and bent right over to retrieve it. The man stopped in his tracks and pretended to be looking at his phone. And then moved on.

It was his room that the girls entered to clean next. Julia suggested to the twins that they all strip off to make it more fun. Julia said the twins figures were like super models. Both had large pert breasts, slim figures, long dark hair and brown eyes. They were both about five foot six, and indistinguishable from each other. Both had trimmed pubic hair in a heart shape.

Julia was aching to play with them both, and her pussy was dripping. The twins stood either side of Julia, kissing her and stroking her breasts and fingering her pussy. Julia's hands reached out and fingered both the twins pussies. They moved towards the bed, and Julia suggested stripping off the sheets first. As Faith pulled back the sheets, she discovered a wet sticky mess. It was obvious the business man had wanked in the bed, and covered the sheets with a sizable amount of his cum. Hope gathered up his cum with her fingers and put them to Julia's and Faith's lips. The girls licked the cum off Hope's fingers.

They removed the bed sheets and all got on the bed. Julia lay back as the twins knelt between her legs. Their tongues were licking Julia's lips and clit, and their breasts were rubbing against her thighs. Julia said it didn't take long for her to orgasm and she squirted over their faces. Hope lay on her back as Julia and Faith started licking her cunt.

The room door opened, and the business man entered the room. He just froze as he tried to take in the scene before him. He probably had never seen three gorgeous naked girls playing together on a bed before.

The girls had stopped playing as soon as the door opened. Julia said to him, please don't tell on us, we will lose our jobs. She then said, why dont you watch, it could be fun. Julia got into control mode again. She said, take your clothes off and sit in this chair beside the bed. He stripped off and Julia said he had quite an impressive cock. It was about eight inches long, uncut, girthy and surrounded by a bush of ginger pubic hair. It's your lucky day, said Julia, and knelt between his legs, taking his cock in her mouth. The twins stood each side of him and he moved his head from one side to the other to suckle on their breasts and nipples. The twins guided his hands to their pussies. It was all a bit too much for him. Julia had been sucking his cock for just over a minute when he grunted and came in her mouth.

She said, considering he'd cum earlier in his bed sheets, he'd spurted a sizable amount of cum into her mouth. She offered the sperm to the twins mouths and dribbled the cum onto their eager tongues. Faith and Hope took over sucking duties on his now limp cock. Julia positioned herself so her pussy was in his face. She parted her pussy lips and his tongue licked her cunt.

That's better said Faith as his cock was fully erect again. Julia moved away so Faith could sit astride his cock, facing him. She rode him like a cowboy on a bucking bronco. Within minutes she came, flooding his cock and balls. Hope sat astride his cock next, with her back to him, Julia knelt between his legs and as his cock thrust in and out of Hope, Julia licked on Hope's clit and caressed the man's balls. Within a couple of minutes Hope screamed out she was cumming and splashed Julia's face and hair with her juices. Julia pulled him by his cock on to the bed. She licked Hope's and Faith's juices from his cock, lay back on the bed and said, fuck me. She said his cock filled her pussy, he would pull it out so the tip was on her pussy lips and thrust it back in again. She realised why the twins had cum so quickly as his shaft slid along her virgina walls. She felt an intense orgasm building up. Suddenly her whole body was shaking and as she squirted, she ejected his cock from her.

He lay back on the bed, his cock still hard. The twins sat either side of him, and wanked and sucked his cock. He shouted out he was cumming and shot a big load into the air. But the twins didn't stop, and despite his protests they held him down and wanked his cock even faster, not allowing it to go soft. His back arched up and with a groan he released another stream of sperm in to the air. He stumbled as he got off the bed, and the twins steadied him.

He tried to get dressed but he was so exhausted that the girls had to help him. He kept saying thank you, thank you as he left the room. The twins were dripping with his cum and Julia licked them both clean.

Julia said we must invite them over one evening. And Ulma and I agreed.

swansea

Ffs this is fantastic

Norwich

"Ffs this is fantastic "

Awww you two are wonderful. You make it worth my while.

Thank you again. Xx

burgess hill

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

This is a phenomenal read

Enjoying it so much !!!

Norwich

When I awoke, I was lying between Ulma and Julia. Both girls were on their backs, and both were snoring gently with their mouths open. I had an erection fit enough to break a plate. I pulled the duvet off and gazed upon these two beautiful women. Julia's hand was resting on her pussy. Her body was tanned all over including her magnificent breasts, which were slightly covered by her long blonde hair. Ulma's skin was pale, her legs were slightly apart showing her perfect one line slit. Her breasts were bigger than Julia's and her blonde hair longer. I moved to Ulma's open mouth and inserted my cock between her lips. Her big blue eyes shot open, and she opened her mouth wider to take in my cock. Her soft warm mouth, and her expertise with her tongue always had me on the edge, and I withdrew before cumming inside her mouth.

Sometimes Julia would be in a very deep sleep and it could be quite difficult to wake her up. Today was one of those mornings. Ulma crawled between Julia's thighs and started fingering and licking her pussy. I went to Julia's open mouth and placed my cock in it.

Julia's body started to shake, and she orgasmed, splashing Ulma with her juices. I took my cock out of her mouth as she orgasmed in case her teeth clamped down on it. That had happened once before and I had to take a very embarrassing trip to the A and E department of our local hospital, much to the delight of the nurses there.

Ulma said, is she awake yet? I said, not quite. Ulma lay me back on the bed, and straddled my cock facing me. She guided my cock into her perfect one line slit, her pussy was warm and wet. I licked Julia's juices off her breasts and sucked on her nipples. Julia began to stir. She sat upright and said, you've had sex with me whilst I was asleep. Did I enjoy it? Ulma laughed and said, yes you did, I made you cum. Julia got up to go to the bathroom and Ulma and I continued to lazily fuck. Ulma got on all fours and I fucked her doggy style. Julia rejoined us on the bed, and slid beneath Ulma so she could lick Ulma's clit. Ulma nibbled on Julia's nipples. Every now and again Julia would take my cock out of Ulma's slit, suck on it for about a minute, then guide it back into Ulma's cunt.

Ulma's virgina muscles were gripping my cock hard, and her body started shaking. She screamed as she orgasmed, her cunt pushed out my cock and flooded Julia's face. I was on the edge of cumming, so pushed my cock back in Ulma's pussy. My balls tightened and I shot my load deep inside her. She orgasmed a second time, and once again my cock was ejected from her. She lay back on the bed with her legs apart and Julia shuffled forward to lick her cunt clean.

We showered together, and then had breakfast. The girls were excited as Hope and Faith, the twins that worked with Julia were coming round this evening. Julia had also invited her ex work colleague, Simon the human cum machine, as obviously four girls and just me wouldn't be enough for them.

The day went quickly and Simon was first to arrive. The notable thing about Simon was he never lost his erection and could cum terrific amounts of sperm over and over again. His cock was more girthy than long.

The twins arrived next. Bloody hell I thought, they are even more stunning than Julia had described.

Norwich

"This is a phenomenal read

Enjoying it so much !!!"

Thank you ever so much, glad you are enjoying it. Xx

Norwich

The twins were beautiful, about five foot six, long dark brown hair and brown eyes, a super model figure with large breasts. They were extremely pretty too. They both wore the same light cotton white dress, and it was obvious, no bra. They kissed Julia on the lips, then kissed Simon and me.

They both gasped as Ulma came into the room. Ulma was wearing a short black skirt, and a black lacy see through top which showed the outline of her breasts and nipples. Ulma said, we've heard so much about you from Julia. It's a pleasure to meet you at last. And she kissed them both fully on the lips. When the twins heard her soft swedish accent, they melted a bit. Ulma said hello to Simon and kissed him. I could see he already had a full erection and a stain was spreading on the front of his shorts.

Julia didn't want to waste time, and ushered every one upstairs to the bedroom. Once again Julia took control. She told Simon to stand up and she removed his clothes. His pants were dripping with cum, and as Julia touched his cock a huge stream of sperm shot in to the air.

Julia then took off Ulma's clothes and the twins gasped again as they looked at her exquisite body. Ulma went to Hope first and removed her dress. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and her figure was just amazing. Hope turned to her sister, Faith and removed her dress, again no underwear.

Simon and I were looking at the twins incredible figures and beauty. Simon's cock twitched and shot out another load, just by looking at them.

The twins got on the bed and got into a 69 position and started licking each other's pussies. Julia put Simon on the bed next to them, side ways on so his cock was pointing at the twins. He of course immediately ejaculated splashing their bodies with his cum. Julia and Ulma approached the twins and licked Simon's cum from their bodies.

Julia beckoned me forward and pushed my head down on Simon's cock. Within a few seconds, Simon filled my mouth with so much cum, I had to let some of it dribble out on to his cock and balls. Julia put her mouth on his cock to clean it, and his cock spurted again, all over her face. Ulma came forward and licked it clean.

The twins were still licking each other's pussies and the moans from them both got louder. Suddenly they both orgasmed together, they were both squirters and their juices went every where.

Julia put Ulma on the bed, and sat astride her. They passionately French kissed each other. Julia ran her tongue down to Ulma's breasts and teased her nipples and breasts. She then moved her tongue to Ulma's slit, she parted it with her fingers and inserted her tongue. The twins sat either side, and kissed Ulma and licked and sucked on her breasts. Ulma's hands reached out and found the twins pussies and fingered them both.

Julia's arse was in the air as she licked Ulma's cunt. I steered Simon's cock into her pussy. Simon made a funny grunting noise every time he came. He didn't fuck Julia, he just stood still, with his cock in her cunt. I counted six grunts in five minutes. He withdrew from Julia, and it was like a waterfall as his cum poured from her cunt.

Ulma was writhing in pleasure, and Julia moved her hips towards Ulma's head and released more of Simon's cum into her willing mouth. The twins moved onto Ulma's slit. They were edging her, but not allowing her to orgasm. Both their perfect arses were in the air.

Julia pulled me forward and guided my cock into one pussy. I couldn't tell which twin it was. Her cunt was warm and dripping wet. She pulled Simon towards the other twin and guided his cock into her. He grunted as his cock went in. And kept grunting every minute or so. Simon then withdrew his cock, and Julia moved me to the other twin. As my cock went in, a large amount of Simon's cum squeezed out around my cock. I held onto the twins hips as I thrust inside her. Simon was lying beside us, and Julia was sucking on his cock. He kept grunting each time he ejaculated in to Julia's mouth. Her face and breasts were covered in his cum, and long beads of his sperm were dribbling from her mouth.

Julia had said to me earlier in the day, she wanted to see if she could make him cum, so often, he'd eventually run out of cum and his cock would go soft. No sign of that happening so far. He just kept pumping sperm into her mouth.

I was happily swapping tight warm wet cunts. Ulma was begging the twins to let her cum. Each time she approached her orgasm, the twins stopped licking her pussy, and awaited a fee moments before continuing.

Finally the twins picked up their speed, and Ulma's orgasm was so intense she threw them off the bed. Julia had given up on Simon's cock, and as Ulma was having mini multiple orgasms, she lay her naked body on top of Ulma, holding her tight.

As Ulma recovered, I laid back on the bed. The twins sat between my legs, and took turns sucking my cock. Then Ulma and Julia took turns putting their pussies on my mouth. Simon stood beside us, ejaculating over us every now and again. I felt the pressure building in my balls, I warned the twins I was about to cum, they held my cock pointing at them, and I pumped my cum over their breasts and faces. Julia and Ulma licked my cum from them.

As we all got dressed Simon pulled up his pants and shorts, and as his hand touched his cock to tuck it in, he ejaculated one more time over his hands.

Bloody hell, said Julia, just how many times can you cum continually like that?

I don't know, said Simon.

Well I lost count said Julia, but I'd say you cummed at least twenty five times tonight. She then asked, do you always have a permanent erection? Yes, said Simon, and I have to wear baggy clothes to hide it.

But it must be so uncomfortable all the time said Julia. Simon replied, I thought all men were like that ,until I met you guys.

burgess hill

Norwich

I've had a few private messages about this thread. Mostly asking if these stories are true? The answer is yes, I've never met someone with such a high sexual drive, and brave enough to seek out her fantasies, as Julia. She was always weighing up the sexual possibilities of any meeting she encountered.

I'm only writing about the ones that happened. There were many occasions when she tried, but for one reason or another, they didn't work out.

Another question that has been asked a number of times, was I a cuck? we tried it once, see previous story, but didn't really feel comfortable with it. So the answer is no.

A few messages have asked why is there no anal sex? It was a ground rule of ours when we first met. Neither of us were interested, and every one we met, were told our likes and dislikes.

One message said why did you allow your slut wife to fuck with so many men? Even sometimes without you being there? She could have easily contracted a STD, or got hurt.

Well first, she wasn't a slut. What we got from our relationship was seeing the pleasure of each other experiencing different sexual partners. Any relationships we had alone with other people were a massive turn on to each other when we described what happened. We had a totally open relationship. Neither owned each other's sexuality.

As for the STD comment, we were fastidious about cleanliness. Julia would wipe every cock and every vigina with sanitizing pads, and if lubricant was used, like baby oil for instance, she'd mix in an antibacterial cream. Obviously I haven't written that into the stories as it would slow the pace down, and it would be boring to keep repeating it. We both went to a sexual health clinic every two months to be tested.

There was one incident in a hotel where Julia was on the pull, and a man started chatting her up, and buying her drinks. She invited the man to our room and undressed him. She took a sanitizing spray out of her bag and sprayed his cock. She then got a paper towel to mop up the excess on his cock. She then noticed he had blistering sores on his shaft. Julia went berserk, telling him how disgusting he was. You've never seen a man get dressed and out the door so quickly. And to address the point, she could have been hurt, I neglected to tell you she was a black belt karate instructor.

And a final question I've been asked is, are you and Julia still together? The answer is no. Julia sadly passed away a few years ago. She died from breast cancer.

Julia was one of those people who was very bright, had a bubbly personality and gorgeous looking. She was kind and loving and lived life to the full. She loved rescuing animals of all sorts, and would nurse them better and rehome them.

When most people met her, there was an instant attraction. Which in a way made it easier for her to fulfill her many sexual fantasies.

The stories I'm writing about our amazing relationship, bring back wonderful memories for me, and I hope you enjoy them too.

One final thing, I'm interested to know, do you read the stories out of pleasure, or as sexual stimulation or as both. Please let me know in the comments.

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

love read your story's for my sexual pleasure carry on th great work

burgess hill

Norwich

"love read your story's for my sexual pleasure carry on th great work "

Thank you very much

Norwich

I was working from home, Julia was away on a works conference for the weekend.

I was missing having Julia at home, although Ulma was doing her best distracting me. I was on a video call with the boss of a new company I'd taken on. The owner of the company was a very attractive woman in her 30s. Her name was Angie. I heard my door open and looked towards it. Ulma was on all fours, naked and crawling towards me. I checked my computer screen, but she wasn't in shot. She got under my desk and parted my legs.

As I continued my conversation with Angie, I felt Ulma's hand undo my belt and unzip my flies. I froze the video call and said to Ulma that this wasn't the best time. As I stood up to do my trousers back up, she yanked my trousers and pants down and pushed back on the chair. I told Ulma to wait, and she said she would.

I restarted the video call and apologised to Angie, saying the signal dropped out, but it seemed ok now. I put Ulma out of my mind and concentrated on the call. My cock was soft, and Ulma started stroking it. I pushed her hand away which seemed to work for a few seconds, but then her hand pulled my foreskin back and her mouth enveloped my cock and started sucking on it. Her bare breasts and nipples were stroking along my thighs.

Angie was reading to me a long report on how I could help her business thrive. So her eyes were looking down, and not looking at my camera. Which was a good thing.

My cock was getting hard as Ulma wanked my shaft and sucked my cock. Every now and again her head bumped on the underside of my desk. I slowed her down, by gripping her head between my thighs.

Angie was still droning on, but I wasn't really listening.

Ulma's tongue was licking that most sensitive place where the foreskin is attached to the head of the cock. She was doing it very slowly, and I was oozing precum. Every now and again her hand would appear from under the desk, her fingers covered with precum and she'd wipe it on my tummy.

Angie had finished the report and asked what I thought. Her eyes were staring at me on my computer screen. I was squirming in my seat and wondered if my facial expressions would give anything away. I gripped Ulma's head so tightly between my thighs, she stopped sucking.

Are you ok? Asked Angie, you seem a little distracted. I thought about saying, well, if you had a very pretty swedish blue eyed blonde kneeling under your desk licking and fingering your cunt, you would be more than a little distracted. But of course I didn't say that.

I said, I thought I was coming down with a cold and felt a bit rough. As I said it, Ulma used her hands to part my thighs and pushed her mouth fully down, on my cock. Her lips were brushing my balls. The tip of my cock was rubbing against the back of her throat.

Ulma's mouth deep throated my cock faster and faster. I was gripping the sides of the desk.

Ulma's head kept hitting the underside of the desk.

Angie asked, what's that knocking? I said it was the central heating coming on.

I could feel the pressure building up in my balls and whispered, I'm cumming. Angie said, what did you say? She was looking at my camera in a quizzical way. I blurted out something like, I'm coming to see your angle on this.

And then my cock ejaculated deep into Ulma's throat. The only thing I could think of doing was to pretend I was having a sneezing fit. And I hit the disconnect button.

I pulled my chair back, and Ulma crawled out grinning from ear to ear. She stood up and put her lips to mine, and dribbled my warm cum into my mouth. She then knelt between my legs and cleaned my softening cock.

Wasn't that the best video business meeting ever? Asked Ulma. I had to agree it was.

I sent a message to Angie, apologising for the technical difficulties. Julia phoned at lunch time to see how we were. I started telling her what happened, but she stopped me, and said she'd phone me back in five minutes.

When she rang back it was a video call. As her camera opened up, the view was just her parted legs and her pussy. Start from the beginning, she said, and get Ulma in the room . I called Ulma, and she sat beside me. I described what happened and watched Julia's fingers stroking her pussy lips. Ulma parted her legs to reveal her perfect one line slit and started fingering herself.

So there I was, watching Julia's pussy dripping with her juices as she finger fucked herself, and Ulma naked beside me doing the same.

I was always amazed that these two girls were so sexually synchronized with each other. And as I reached the end of the story, they simultaneously came together. Just before Julia ended the call, Ulma lent forward and licked the screen, where Julia's pussy was.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Amazing stories, sorry to read about Julia, who wouldn't love such an open free spirit. Hope you have many more tales to tell

burgess hill

Norwich

"Amazing stories, sorry to read about Julia, who wouldn't love such an open free spirit. Hope you have many more tales to tell "

Thank you ever so much for your comment. It is most appreciated. Free spirit is the perfect description.

Norwich

Julia was still away at her works conference. She phoned or video called me a few times a day, and she also called Ulma regularly. The phone pinged and it was a video call from Julia. At first I couldn't make out what I was looking at, but the screen refocused to reveal a nice pert pair of buttocks. I knew they weren't hers. The person whose buttocks they were turned over and I could see a small patch of black pubic hair shaved in to a heart shape. Ulma was watching with me and said, that must be either Hope or Faith.

The camera moves to show another pair of legs, and a similar patch of pubic hair. So the twins were there. Julia asked if Ulma was with me, I said yes, and Julia said, get naked in the bedroom Ulma and lie on your back on the bed.

We went to the bedroom, Ulma stripped off and lay on the bed, and I sat on the bed filming her. Her long blonde hair reached down to her beautiful breasts. I zoomed in to her perfect one line slit. I had stripped off as well and as I looked at her slit in close up, my cock was stiff. Ulma's liquid blue eyes were looking at my cock and she licked her lips.

Julia said zoom out, and film her from top to bottom. I pointed the camera at her pretty face, and slowly moved to her breasts, then down her body towards her slit. Ulma's fingers pulled her slit open to reveal a pink wetness. I then moved the camera down her legs, to her feet and her red painted toenails.

Julia said, Ulma, you are in charge. Ulma said I want to see all three pussies open and clits played with. Julia shifted position so her pussy was in shot. The twins opened their legs and their hands moved to their clits. Julia did the same. And as the three girls rubbed their clits, Ulma stroked her own breasts, pinching her nipples until they were erect. She then slid her hand towards her slit, and rubbed her clit.

Ulma said to Julia, I want to watch you bring Hope and Faith to orgasm by using your mouth and tongue.

Julia moved her camera phone to a position where all three girls were in shot. She knelt between Faith's legs, and started licking Faith's pussy. Hope, moved on her back underneath Julia and inserted her tongue into Julia's cunt.

swansea

Superb

Norwich

"Superb "

Thank you ever so much. As per usual. I won't put on xx as I don't know if its mandy or Andy or both!

Near MK

Are you still in touch with ulma, she sounds like a handful

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 22/09/22 09:10:12]

Norwich

"Are you still in touch with ulma, she sounds like a handful "

Sent you a private message

Norwich

As Julia licked Faith, and Hope licked Julia, Hope's fingers thrust in and out of her own pussy. Ulma took my hand and guided it to her perfect one line slit. I parted her slit, and slid my fingers inside her cunt. She was so wet, my fingers made slurping sounds as they went in and out. Her other hand slowly wanked my cock.

There was movement on the camera phone as the three girls disentangled themselves. The camera refocused and a cock appeared on the screen. It was difficult to tell how big it was, until a hand came in to view, and then another hand, making the erect cock at least two hand widths long. Julia's face appeared, she smiled into the camera then wrapped both her hands around the large cock, pulled the foreskin back and lowered her mouth to it. Hope's face came into shot and started licking the long shaft. Faith's face was next, and she was licking and chewing on the guys balls.

Ulma sat astride me, guiding my cock into her wet and warm slit. Her back was facing me, I reached my hands around to play with her tits, teasing her erect nipples.

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Norwich

As Ulma bounced up and down on my cock, we watched the video on Julia's phone of the three girls servicing some blokes cock. The scene changed again, and as we were looking at that cock, thighs and a pussy with heart shaped pubic hair, lowered on to his cock. So that was one of the twins. As the cock thrust in and out of that cunt, Julia's face appeared and started licking the shaft, and then the twin's clit. From the groans we could hear, Ulma said it was Faith. Suddenly Faith shouted out she was cumming, and she rammed herself down onto the cock and squirted on Julia's face.

Just the cock was showing again, until another pussy with heart shaped pubic hair appeared and Julia guided the cock in. This must be Hope said Ulma. Hope hammered up and down on the cock, and Julia did her best licking Hope's clit. Julia inserted one finger a alongside the cock in Hope's cunt, and then another finger. Hope started moaning and said she was cumming, and she too squirted on Julia's face and breasts.

The next pussy on the cock was Julia's. As she lowered her shaved pussy towards the cock, one of the twins hands pulled Julia's pussy lips apart and guided her on to the cock.

Ulma got off my cock and knelt between my thighs. She put my cock in her mouth, and started deep throating it. So here I was, a very pretty swedish blue eyed blonde sucking my cock, whilst watching my wife being fucked by some stranger.

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

Incredible!

Norwich

"Incredible! "

Thank you

Norwich

Ulma's deep throating technique was sublime. She would lick and nibble on the head of my cock concentrating on the place where the foreskin attached to the head of the cock, and then slowly slide down my shaft until her lips touched my balls. I could feel the ridges of her throat along the sides of my cock. When she first did this to me, I came in her throat in under a minute. But I'd learnt to control the speed and stop her when I was about to cum. Her breasts and erect nipples heightened the sensation as they brushed against my thighs.

There was movement on the camera phone again and Ulma paused to watch. Julia had raised herself off the cock so the tip was clearly visible resting on her pussy lips. Precum was oozing from the tip and leaking from Julia's cunt. She moved off the cock. Next into shot came the twins faces. Hope pulled the foreskin right back and sucked on the bulbous head. Faith ran her tongue up and down the shaft and Julia appeared sucking on his balls. Some groaning noises issued from the camera phone and the cock twitched. Hope removed her mouth and we watched as streams of cum shot in the air. The girls licked the cock clean and it quickly softened as we watched.

Julia told Ulma to reposition our camera. Julia's camera was moved to film just her pussy. Six hands were playing with her pussy and it was obvious her body was shaking and she was about to cum. Ulma resumed deep throating my cock and I put my hands on her head to slow her down. But she was having none of it and pushed my hands away and sped up. My balls tightened and I said to Ulma I was cumming and ejaculated my sperm deeply down her throat.

We never did find out who the mystery cock was. Julia and the twins would not say. But apparently he was a famous premier league footballer.

Norwich

Ulma went back to Sweden for a week to visit her parents and catch up with friends. She'd told us that about a year ago she'd had a conversation with her parents explaining our unusual relationship with her. She said her parents being swedish just shrugged, and said as long as everyone was happy, then it was fine with them.

Julia and I were having a late dinner together. Ulma had been away for only two days, and we were missing her. We were talking about Ulma. Julia suddenly said, you know I'm deeply in love with you dont you? I was a bit stunned by her comment. And said, yes, I do know, and I feel the same about you. Julia thought for a while, and said, I'm deeply in love with Ulma too.

I said, I can fully understand that and I feel the same.

Ulma was so important to us both. It wasn't just the sex, although that was amazing. It wasn't about her looks, although she was beautiful. It was her bubbly personality, her kindness and her fantastic sense of humor.

Julia's phone pinged. It was Ulma with a video call, she was sitting in a bar with her parents and some of her many friends. It cheered us up immediately. Ulma finished the call saying, missing you lots, love you both so much, and was blowing kisses as the screen went blank. There was tears rolling down Julia's cheek.

I held her in my arms and said, she'll be back soon, and wiped Julia's tears away with my hand. Then my phone pinged, I said perhaps that's Ulma again. But it wasn't, it was my friend Geoff from the rugby club I played with. I'd forgotten I'd arranged to meet him for a drink. The pub was only ten minutes away from our house, and I suggested he could come round for a drink. He agreed, he would be about twenty minutes.

After a rugby match we showered together and Geoff was well known for the size of his cock. I'd never seen it erect, but it hung between his legs, flaccid, a good ten inches.

He once told me some women had been turned off by the size of his cock. He was very good looking, rugby build, brown hair and eyes. Julia had met him a few times at rugby social events, and had said he was attractive.

Although famous in the changing room for the size of his cock, I had more kudos as I lived with two very beautiful women.

I told Julia Geoff was coming round, and suggested she went and had a shower and she did.

Geoff arrived and I got a couple of cans of beer from the fridge for him. I could tell he'd had a few previously at the pub. He hadn't met Ulma before. Where are your two gorgeous ladies? asked Geoff.

I told him Ulma was away, but Julia was in the shower.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

burgess hill

Near MK

It's great how you've found a way to cheer Julia up

Norwich

"It's great how you've found a way to cheer Julia up "

Thank you, and hopefully it will

Norwich

As Geoff and I were chatting away, Julia came in the room wearing her favourite black kimono. She leaned forward to give Geoff a kiss, and her breasts nearly fell out. She sat opposite him, with her legs crossed but displaying her upper thighs. I poured a glass of wine for Julia, although she'd polished off a full bottle during dinner. She was a bit tipsy.

Without mucking about Julia said, I hear you're hung like a horse. Geoff laughed, somewhat embarrassed and said, some women and some men had mentioned that.

Some men? Enquired Julia, are you bi? Bi curious, said Geoff. That means you've wondered about sucking another man's cock and having your cock sucked by another man, said Julia. Have you ever tried it? She said. Well...no said Geoff.

Julia's kimono had opened up a bit more, and one of her breasts could be clearly seen. Her pink nipple fully erect. She uncrossed her legs and the kimono gaped open revealing her shaven pussy. Geoff shuffled about in his chair, a noticable bulge in his jeans.

Julia stood up, her untied kimono revealing most of her body and she took Geoff by the hand and said, follow me. In the bedroom she took off her kimono. She looked stunning and alluring. Geoff was standing by the bed, Julia looked tiny beside him. She unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. She rubbed her breasts against his body and undid his belt. She pulled his jeans off. He was wearing boxers, but his cock was hanging out through the leg bit. OMG, said Julia, it's enormous, as she pulled his boxers off.

I was expecting it to be massive but in reality it didn't look much bigger than when I'd seen it in the shower . Geoff said he never got a full erection, it was always a semi erection. But it was still big. Julia knelt between his legs and started sucking on the head of his cock. She beckoned me over. She held the shaft of Geoff's cock and guided the tip into my mouth. The head was quite bulbous and my jaws ached as I sucked up and down his cock. It kept twitching in my mouth as I pulled his foreskin back and forth. I caressed his massive balls. Julia had nestled between my thighs and was sucking on my cock. She then stood up and laid Geoff and myself on to the bed next to each other. Our cocks were a few inches apart and looking down at them I felt a little inadequate. My average six inches compared to Geoff's ten inches. His semi erect cock lay on his thigh like a snake.

Julia positioned us so we were lying on our sides facing each other, our cock tips touching. She got Geoff's cock and pulled the foreskin right back. She did the same to mine. She then rolled Geoff's foreskin right over my cock. His foreskin reached to my balls, Holding our two cocks together Julia wanked and licked Geoff's shaft, I could feel her tongue even through Geoff's foreskin.

Geoff was moaning in pleasure and said he was about to cum, Julia held our cocks together and as Geoff's cum exploded from his cock, it inflated my foreskin and my cock was bathed with his warm cum. As Julia separated our cocks it seemed like gallons of Geoff's sperm was still pouring out of my cock. After a brief respite Julia moved me between Geoff's thighs, and I took his cock into my mouth, rolling his long foreskin back and cleaned the cum away.

Geoff mumbled something, and Julia said, what's that? Geoff said to Julia, would you show me how to suck cock? Julia laid me back on the bed and laid Geoff beside me. She put her hand on my shaft and pulled my foreskin back. Look said Julia, just here where the foreskin is attached to the head of the cock, this is the most sensitive bit. And Geoff's tongue started licking . She then ran her tongue up and down my shaft, and Geoff followed suit. Julia licked and nibbled on my balls and so did Geoff. She then moved Geoff's head so it was over my cock. Geoff was slightly reluctant at first, so Julia opened her mouth and showed him. He moved Julia's head away and and inserted my cock into his mouth and sucked hard. I could feel the pressure building up and soon said I was going to cum. Julia held Geoff's head on to my cock as I spurted my cum into his mouth. He didn't swallow, but Julia kissed his mouth as my cum poured into her mouth.

Julia laid back on the bed and said to Geoff, now I want you to fuck me. Geoff positioned his massive cock on to Julia's pussy lips. And Julia applied baby oil to her cunt and his cock. Go gently and slowly said Julia. He inserted his cock into her and got just over half in. He was gentle as he fucked her. After about ten minutes Julia said she was cumming, her legs around his hips pulled him in, and another inch of his cock went in. She had an explosive orgasm, expelling his cock from her cunt and squirted all over his chest. His cock was lying on her tummy, it twitched and a fountain of his sperm splattered over Julia's breasts and face.

As Geoff left, Julia gave him a lingering kiss, and said he would be welcome to visit again. And he could meet Ulma too.

burgess hill

Near MK

Geoff is one lucky guy

Norwich

When Ulma returned from Sweden and arrived back at ours, the two girls hugged each other tightly, kissed passionately, and cried. Ulma kissed and hugged me and immediately my cock was stiff.

Ulma said she was tired after her long journey, but couldn't wait to go to bed with Julia and myself. Come and join me after I've had a shower, said Ulma, and went upstairs. Julia and I practically ran to the bedroom, stripped off and lay on the bed waiting. After a few minutes Ulma came in wearing a bath towel. Her usual perfect blonde hair soaking wet. She took off her towel and lay between us. I was surprised to see she had a tuft of blonde pubic hair, but her slit could still be seen.

Her left hand started rubbing Julia's pussy and her right hand was wanking my cock.

I turned towards Ulma and sucked on her nipple on one breast and Julia did the same. I ran my hand down her body towards her perfect one line slit to find Julia's hand already there. Julia had parted Ulma's lips and was rubbing her clit. I inserted two fingers into her pussy and between Julia and myself we edged Ulma to near orgasm, but not quite. We knew each other so well sexually it was easy to hold Ulma back from orgasm. Ulma was playing the same game with Julia and myself. As soon as my breathing increased she stopped wanking my cock, and as Julia's legs began to shake Ulma stopped fingering her.

Ulma got off the bed and reached into the drawer of the bedside cabinet and removed two condoms. She opened the packets and unrolled the condoms over two of the acorn shaped ornamental bed posts.

We had seen her do this once before. With Julia's help she straddled the acorn so the tip was resting on her perfect one line slit. Julia applied baby oil to the acorn and Ulma's pussy. As Ulma pushed down, the tip of the acorn separated her slit and within a few moments she'd had got all of it in her cunt. She hesitated and pointed to the other bed post. Ulma said, come on Julia.

Julia was hesitant and said, I've never tried that before. Well, why not try it now? Said Ulma. I got off the bed to help Julia. I liberally put baby oil on her pussy lips and inside her vagina, and on the bed post. I helped her into position so the tip of the acorn was on her pussy lips.

I held her as she slowly let the bed post into her cunt. After a few moments of trying it suddenly went in and she gasped. Follow my rhythm, Ulma said to Julia, and Ulma slowly slid up and down on the bed post.

So here I was, lying on the bed, wanking my stiff cock, while watching two of the most beautiful women I'd ever met, fucking the bed posts. I moved over to Ulma. Her clit was sticking out. With my tongue I gently sucked on her clit, whilst having to move my head up and down to keep up with her movements, my hands fondled her gorgeous breasts.

Move your hand to my pussy said Ulma, now insert two fingers. You are joking I said. She stopped moving, the acorn deep inside her, and I put one finger then two into her soaking wet pussy. She gasped and then said, try a third. I could feel the hardness of the acorn against the softness her vagina walls.

Well, that fits said Ulma. Remove your fingers and see if you can get your cock in. I put the tip of my cock to her pussy lips, and using my fingers pulled her lips apart as far as I could and squashed the head of my cock into her. It went in easier than I thought and I could feel the hardness of the wood against my cock. Ulma started moving up and down again, and I had to move with her to keep my cock inside her.

Julia meanwhile was fucking her bed post like a demon. Juices were squirting out of her as she had one orgasm after another. I told Ulma I was about to cum, Ulma said, not yet,and pushed my cock out of her. Ulma said when I'm about to cum I want your cock to cum in my mouth.

Ulma speeded up her thrusting on the bed post and cried out, yes....yes..now. She grabbed my cock and pulled it into her soft warm mouth. As Ulma orgasmed my cock shot my cum deep into her throat. I held Ulma tight as two more orgasms racked her body, I then eased her off the bed post and she lay on the bed curled into a ball.

Julia was still fucking her bed post and I was worried she'd pass out. I stopped her, and moved her onto the bed, and she too curled up into a ball.

After a while the girls got their breath back and lay next to each other stroking each other's breasts and pussies. Julia and Ulma lay on their backs with their legs apart. Fuck us both slowly said Ulma. I didn't think they would be able to feel my cock after having a bed post inside them. I moved to Julia first and inserted my cock into her soaking wet cunt. I was quite surprised I could feel her vagina walls sliding against my cock. Ulma was masturbating herself and licking Julia's nipples. Julia said she was cumming and with three powerful squirts ejected my cock from her cunt.

I moved to Ulma and she grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth to taste Julia's juices. After licking it clean she guided it towards her perfect one line slit which had closed again. My cock separated her slit and slid deep inside her. Ulma's cunt was tighter than Julia's and gripped my cock hard. After a few minutes Ulma changed position and got on all fours. As I fucked her from behind, Julia crawled beneath Ulma and licked her pussy. Every now and again Julia would pull my cock out of Ulma and lick Ulma's juices and my precum off my cock. Ulma started saying,yes....yes which was a sign she was about to cum. I fucked her faster and her vagina walls clamped down on my cock as she orgasmed making me cum deep inside her.

When Ulma had recovered Julia knelt between her legs and licked my cum from Ulma's pussy. They then cum kissed.

We were all shattered and cuddled up together on the bed. Julia on one side of Ulma, me on the other side. As Ulma was drifting into sleep, Julia said, welcome home, we missed you so, so much. Please never leave us. We both love you so deeply. Ulma looked at Julia and then me. Ulma said, I missed you guys so much, it hurt to be away from you both. You two are my world. And I love you more than anything. With that said, Ulma promptly fell asleep. We cuddled up to her all night. So happy to have Ulma back.

burgess hill

Norwich

" "

Hello. Than you for your continuing support.

By *lassychicWoman  over a year ago

London

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Amazing story

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

Near MK

Now that's a house I'd like to be a fly on the wall in

Norwich

"Amazing story "

Thank you

Norwich

"Now that's a house I'd like to be a fly on the wall in "

Me too! Oh....I am!

Norwich

By the weekend life had returned to normal. Ulma shared a story of a meeting she'd had with her mum's younger sister, Jadwiga and her husband Oleg. They were in their forties and had invited Ulma over for dinner one evening.

Jadwiga was a typical swedish blue eyed blonde, six foot tall, long legs, slender figure and tiny breasts. Oleg was slightly taller, blonde hair, white beard, slim, and dark eyes.

After dinner they invited Ulma into their sauna, but Ulma needed a wee first and said she would join them in a few minutes. Being swedish she assumed Jadwiga and Oleg would be naked. So at the door of the sauna she stripped off and then entered the sauna.

She was surprised to see that Jadwiga was in a bikini and Oleg was wearing swimming trunks. Oh....she said and went to go back out to put her knickers and bra back on. Don't worry said Jadwiga, it's amazing to see how beautiful you are naked. It's something Oleg and I have imagined and talked about quite a few times.

Ulma said she wasn't embarrassed as in Sweden it was normal for strangers to share mixed saunas naked together. Jadwiga patted the space between her and Oleg and Ulma sat between them.

Ulma made us laugh when she said she didn't think her auntie needed to wear a bikini top, as she was flat chested. She said two beer mats and a piece of string would have sufficed.

burgess hill

Norwich

Julia suggested Ulma tell us the rest in bed.

In the bedroom Julia undressed Ulma and then me. Ulma took Julia's clothes off her slowly, kissing her whole body. As Julia and I lay on the bed, Ulma went to the bathroom and returned with my shaving equipment. She lay back on the bed, her legs apart and asked me to shave off her pubic hair. I knelt between her thighs and applied the shaving cream. My cock was rock hard and aching, the tip oozing precum, it was only a couple of inches away from the entrance to Ulma's cunt.

As I carefully shaved the tuft of pubic hair away from Ulma's perfect one line slit, she continued her story.

Her auntie, Jadwiga couldn't take her eyes off Ulma's stunning body. Oleg threw some more coals on the fire and clouds of steam rose up. When it cleared Ulma noticed Jadwiga's hand was stroking her bikini bottoms. Her head was back, and her eyes were closed. Of course, with all Ulma's sexual adventures it didn't phase her. Ulma looked over to Oleg. His legs were apart and there was a massive bulge in his swimming trunks. He pointed towards Jadwiga and said her greatest fantasy was you to finger her pussy.

She felt a bit unsure to finger her mother's sister, but thought, what the hell. As long as her mother never found out. She knelt between Jadwiga's thighs and pulled the bikini bottom aside to reveal a shaved pussy. The lips were quite long and protruding and she inserted two fingers into Jadwiga's cunt which was dripping wet.

Jadwiga sat up straight and fondled Ulma's breasts and nipples. She then undid her bikini top. Ulma said she was practically flat chested. However, her nipples were huge, and extended about two inches. Ulma sucked on Jadwiga's nipples, then moved her tongue down to Jadwiga's pussy. Ulma sucked on the long puffy lips and continued to finger Jadwiga. Her tongue sought out her clit and Jadwiga shouted out she was cumming. Ulma was having problems holding Jadwiga on to the bench and Oleg came over to help. Ulma noticed Oleg had dispensed with his swimming trunks and his erect cock waved in front of her face. When Jadwiga orgasmed, she squirted all over Ulma.

Oleg sat next to his wife, calming her down, his thick cock fully erect. About 6 inches said Ulma, but girthy.

Jadwiga said to Ulma, Oleg's biggest fantasy was to lick Ulma's pussy, was she okay with that? Ulma said why not, and sat on the bench with her legs apart. Oleg knelt between Ulma's thighs and using his fingers separated her tight slit. His tongue was the longest she'd ever seen, about six inches she said. His fingers rubbed her clit and he inserted his long tongue into her cunt. She squeezed her thighs against his head, and the sensation of his beard rubbing against her inner thighs took her to orgasm quite quickly. She held his head tightly in position as his tongue reached places inside her vagina, that no other tongue had. Her juices flooded over Oleg's face.

Jadwiga held Ulma tight as she recovered.

Oleg lay on some towels on the floor, his hard cock pointing in the air. Jadwiga sat astride him and pulled his cock into her. Ulma positioned herself over Oleg's head and lowered her pussy on to his mouth. His tongue penetrated her pussy again. After a few minutes Jadwiga said let's swap, and they did. Ulma eased Oleg's cock into her cunt and started fucking him fast.

Meanwhile I finished shaving Ulma's pussy, and Julia was drying it with a towel. Julia put her lips on to Ulma's slit and ran her tongue up and down her slit, without opening her lips. I put my cock in Julia's pussy and fucked her from behind.

Ulma continued with her story, although sometimes losing her thread as Julia licked and fingered her cunt.

Oleg said he was about to cum, ulma got off his cock and sucked his cock until his hot sperm flooded her mouth. Jadwiga came on his face at the same time. Although Oleg had just cum, his cock was still hard. Ulma straddled him again and fucked him fast. Within a few minutes he came again, flooding Ulma's cunt with his cum. So much cum, Ulma said, it was pouring from her pussy. Jadwiga made Ulma stand up with her legs apart and sucked all Oleg's cum from her pussy.

Ulma said she stayed overnight and was invited to share their bed,and in the morning did it all again, but this time on their bed.

Ulma started saying, yes....yes and she orgasmed over Julia's face. Soaking her with squirt after squirt. Simultaneously Julia's cunt clamped onto my cock as she orgasmed, and normally would expel my cock, it didn't this time, and I pumped my cum deep inside her.

Near MK

Mmmmmmm nothing like a nice creampie for desert

burgess hill

swansea

So love these stories

Norwich

"Mmmmmmm nothing like a nice creampie for desert "

One of my favourites

Norwich

"So love these stories "

Thank you as usual

Norwich

I'd been out for the day and when I arrived home the house seemed empty. Until I heard some sounds from upstairs, I went upstairs to the bedroom and opened the door. Ulma and Julia were on the bed naked. Ulma was on her back, and Julia was astride her. They were in a 69 position licking each other's pussies. The bed sheet was soaking wet. They'd obviously been at it for hours.

Julia looked up at me and smiled. Come and join us, she said. I took my clothes off, my cock instantly hard, and wondered where I could put it. Julia's mouth was busy on Ulma's cunt, and Ulma's mouth was busy on Julia's cunt. Julia beckoned me forward, and as she licked Ulma's clit, she rubbed the tip of my cock along Ulma's slit, which unusually for Ulma was open, showing the pink ness of her vagina opening. Her slit was always closed until something bigger than two fingers had gone in to her. I guessed the girls had been using vibrators on each other earlier.

I shuffled forward and the head of my cock entered inside Ulma's warm wet cunt. Ulma pushed her hips up, and her vagina muscles gripped my cock hard and it seemed to draw my cock inside her. As I fucked her, every now and again Julia would pull my cock out of Ulma, and lick Ulma's juices off it, suck and wank it for a bit and then guide it back in.

Julia moaned and said she was cumming, her body trembled and she released a flood over Ulma's face and breasts as she squirted. Julia kept teasing Ulma's clit as I was fucking her. Suddenly Ulma was saying yes....yes, her vagina clamped on my cock and she squirted too as she orgasmed.

Julia and I lay beside Ulma and licked her face and her breasts clean of Julia's juices. Then Julia and I knelt between Ulma's thighs, and using our mouths and tongues we teased my cum out of her cunt, and cum kissed together. Julia had kept some of my cum in her mouth and slid her body up over Ulma's and dribbled it from her mouth to Ulma's mouth.

As we cuddled up together Julia said she'd seen a post on craigslist. The post had said...

Middle aged couple were seeking another couple to help the husbands wife be sexually satisfied. The wife was bi. Unfortunately the husband was no longer able to satisfy his wife as due to a medical condition and proscribed drugs, he couldn't get an erection. The couple previously had a very active sex life, and had dabbled in the swinging scene. The wife has always had a very high sex drive. She'd had sex with men and women before. The husband would always be present, in the same room to ensure her safety. Single men need not apply.

The message went on with a description of the couple.

Julia said, do you think we should help? Ulma said of course we should, and I suggest we invite Simon. Good idea said Julia, and how about inviting Geoff too?

Whose Geoff? asked Ulma. He's the chap I was telling you about the other night, who we met the week when you were in Sweden. Oh him, said Ulma.

Later that evening Julia sent a reply to the couple on craigslist.

burgess hill

Norwich

After a few days Julia received a reply from the couple who had advertised on craigslist. It was quite a formal email asking various questions. Julia answered the questions and sent back an email, and added her phone number. Five minutes later her phone rang, it was the husband. They chatted for a while, and finally Julia invited the couple to meet us that evening.

Julia sent messages to Simon and Geoff explaining the situation, and both replied they could attend.

Julia had said whilst talking to the husband, he sounded very posh. Julia had arranged for the couple to arrive an hour earlier than Simon and Geoff, so we could get them relaxed.

6pm and the doorbell rang. Julia dressed in her favourite black silk kimono welcomed the couple in, and as they sat on the sofa, she gave them drinks. Julia introduced the couple as Frank and lizzy. They were obviously nervous and Julia worked hard at putting them at ease.

Both I guessed were in their fifties. The husband was tall, good looking, brown hair and brown eyes and dressed in a suit and tie. The wife had shoulder length brown hair, curvy, about five foot six, a pretty face with dark brown eyes. She was wearing an elegant knee length black dress, and either black stockings or tights. They began to relax a bit and Frank was telling us they'd been married for thirty years and they had dabbled in swinging, a little bit. They had met a few couples on holidays and had wife swapped. He then went on to explain the medical condition he had, and the medication which stopped him getting an erection, but watching his wife enjoying sex with others was still arousing to him.

As he talked he was holding Lizzy's hand.

It was then Ulma walked into the room and in her usual bubbly way introduced herself. She kissed them both on the lips. Ulma was wearing a short black skirt, and a very tight white T shirt, and obviously no bra. The couple were stunned by her beauty. She sat on a chair opposite the couple and parted her legs giving them a full view of her perfect one line slit. After a few more drinks Julia suggested we go to the bedroom.

In the bedroom Julia took charge. She unzipped Lizzy's dress and it fell to the floor. Lizzy was wearing a red lacy bra and matching knickers. Julia undid the bra, and Lizzy's large breasts fell forward. Ulma knelt at Lizzy's feet and pulled her knickers off to reveal a massive bush of brown pubic hair. Julia lay Lizzy on her back on the bed.

Ulma then went to Frank and undressed him. His cock was bigger than average, a mass of black pubic hair surrounded his cock and balls and it hung limply in front of Ulma's face, which was probably a first for Ulma. She guided Frank to the chair next to the bed.

Ulma turned to Julia and removed her kimono, Frank and lizzy gasped at her naked beauty. Julia took off Ulma's skirt and T shirt.

OMG said Lizzy. I dont believe this, I must be dreaming. Someone pinch me. Ulma and Julia got on the bed, beside Lizzy. Ulma stroked Lizzy's breasts and kissed her passionately. Julia parted Lizzy's legs and started licking her cunt, and fingering her. The doorbell rang again and I went to answer it. There was Simon, the human cum machine. Within a minute, Geoff arrived. And I took them both upstairs. Julia told them to strip off.

Lizzy was moaning in pleasure and her body was shaking. She suddenly screamed out, and nearly threw Ulma off the bed as she orgasmed.

As she recovered she noticed myself and Simon and Geoff standing by the bed. All cocks were erect. Simon's cock was dribbling cum.

Three hard cocks! Said Lizzy. OMG I think I must be in heaven.

Julia grabbed Simon's cock, he immediately came over her hand. She guided his cock into Lizzy's pussy. As his cock went in, he came again. Geoff straddled Lizzy's breasts and fed his cock into her mouth. Simon fucked her slowly, and Geoff face fucked her. She was moaning and groaning in pleasure, Julia pulled Simon's cock out and beckoned me forward. She guided my cock into Lizzy's cunt which was flooded with Simon's cum, and it oozed out with each thrust of my cock.

Norwich

Geoff warned Lizzy he was about to cum in her mouth, Lizzy grabbed his buttocks and pulled his cock deeper into her throat. Geoff filled her mouth with his cock as he spurted his cum deep down her throat. Simon took Geoff's place, straddling Lizzy's breasts and put his cock in her mouth. He as usual came in her mouth instantly and kept ejaculating until Lizzy had to push him away. She turned her head to the side and coughed. So much of Simon's cum spilled from her mouth, she was lucky not to have drowned.

As my cock thrust back and forth into Lizzy's cunt I felt the increase of pressure in my balls and Lizzy orgasmed at the same time as me. I spurted five powerful jets of cum inside her.

Geoff's cock was soft, but Simon's was still erect, and as I removed my softening cock, he took my place. Splashing cum over her black pubic hair before he'd even got his cock inside Lizzy. I wondered how many times would he cum inside her. As I watched his cock going in and out, his balls were slapping against her buttocks. His balls were much bigger than average, and I supposed that's why he could produce so much cum. Geoff got on to the bed and kissed and licked Lizzy's breasts. Lizzy's hand wanked his soft cock, which began to stiffen.

I turned to see what the girls were doing. Julia was sitting on Frank's lap, with her back to him. Frank was playing with her tits. His cock lay limp poking out between Julia's upper thighs. Ulma was kneeling between Frank's legs and licking the head of his cock which was touching Julia's pussy lips. Ulma moved her tongue from pussy to cock.

I crawled on my back between Ulma's thighs and she lowered her slit to my mouth. My tongue licked her slit and I used my fingers to open her slit, and slid two fingers in, and licked her clit.

Julia suddenly said stop. She said to Ulma, look. And she pointed at Frank's cock. There was no doubt it had got longer. Not fully erect, but semi. Julia shifted her position slightly and Ulma took Frank's cock and pushed it inside Julia's cunt. Julia moved up and down on Frank's cock and Ulma kept it in with her fingers whilst licking his balls. I moved over to Julia and rubbed her clit. Her legs started shaking and as she orgasmed Frank's cock was pushed out of her vagina and pointed at Ulma's face, it then splattered a huge amount of cum over her face and breasts. Julia's juices spurted out, covering Frank's cock and balls and Ulma's breasts.

Julia stood up. I looked at Frank. His eyes were closed, his hands were gripping the sides of his chair, his cock twitched, and a stream of cum spurted from his cock, hitting Ulma on her face and breasts again.

Julia sat beside Frank and asked if he was ok? Frank gestured that he was trying to get his breath back. He looked down at his cock, then at Julia and Ulma and said, that was incredible, I haven't be able to cum for over two years. Ulma looked at her cum covered tits, and said, so I see. Frank's cum was dripping from her face and breasts. Julia wrapped her arms around Ulma's waist, and using her tongue worked up Ulma's body to clean Frank's cum off her.

Lizzy had turned on her side, and was wanking and sucking Geoff's cock. Simon was fucking her from behind, and from the squelching sounds had obviously cum quite a few times inside her already.

Frank turned towards me and said, Lizzy has always fantasised about DP. My cock was still soft, and Ulma said, we need to sort that first. Ulma and Julia knelt between my legs and the combination of their mouths and tongues soon had me erect again.

Julia went to the bed and stopped Simon fucking Lizzy. As he pulled his cock out, it seemed like gallons of cum poured from Lizzy's cunt. Julia lay Geoff on his back, and got Lizzy to straddle his hips. Julia guided Geoff's cock into Lizzy's cunt. She then got me on the bed, and using her fingers stretched Lizzy's pussy lips apart so I could slide my cock in beside Geoff's. Lizzy moaned with pleasure. Our two cocks were rubbing against her vaginal walls. She rocked back and forth gasping with pleasure.

Simon lay beside Geoff so his cock was near Lizzy's head. Lizzy's mouth started sucking his cock as she moved back and forth. Her vagina started clamping onto our two cocks, and I felt Geoff's warm sperm cover my cock.

That was enough to make me cum too. Lizzy pushed down on our two cocks, and held still as her body was racked with her orgasm, pushing both our cocks out. She coughed out sperm from Simon and he withdrew from her mouth. She lay there, panting.

Ulma said, theres only one thing left to do. And the two girls eased apart Lizzy's legs and brought her to orgasm twice more as they licked the cum away from her cunt.

Frank and Lizzy thanked us profusely, but before they went, Lizzy cleaned mine and Geoff's cock with her mouth. She kissed Simon's cock, and he immediately splashed cum over her face. Every body laughed.

Near MK

Every Installment is great, more more more please OP

burgess hill

Norwich

"Every Installment is great, more more more please OP "

Thank you

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Amazing story telling

swansea

Do you have a partner these days?

Norwich

Ulma had a sister who was visiting England for a week, and she wanted to visit Ulma at the weekend. Astrid was 22. Ulma had told her family about our unusual living arrangement and being swedish they fully accepted it.

We'd seen photos, and the odd video call, but meeting her in person was completely different. She arrived in the evening. She was quite a lot taller than Ulma. Six foot. Long blonde hair and blue eyes and a pretty face. She was wearing a short denim skirt. Her long legs were shapely. She had bigger breasts than Ulma which were covered by a blue blouse. Astrid also had a bubbly personality like Ulma's.

The previous evening chatting over dinner Ulma had told us that her sister and her constantly explored each other's bodies when growing up. They'd even had sex with men and women together. She turned to Julia and said, one look at you, she will be figuring out how to get you into bed.

Ulma said that she told Astrid all about our sexual adventures together, and sometimes on video calls they masturbated together as Ulma gave Astrid the latest story. Ulma said Astrid had a very high sex drive and was fully hoping we would have some fun together.

Astrid said she needed a shower and Ulma said come with me, I'll show you where it is, and the two sisters went upstairs. Wow! Said Julia, she's just gorgeous. And I agreed. They returned after about twenty minutes, both wearing white toweling robes.

Julia suggested we have a shower. As the water splashed on our bodies Julia teased my cock with her hands. She bent down to kiss the tip and said, looks like you're in for some fun tonight. We wrapped a bath towel around each other and entered the bedroom.

Ulma and Astrid were already on our bed, still with the toweling robes on. I took Julia's towel off and started drying her. Astrid said something to Ulma in swedish. Ulma laughed and said, Astrid just said Julia is so beautiful, she looks like an angel. Julia giggled and said, that makes three angels in here then.

I wasn't quite sure what that made me!

When Julia was dry, she took my towel off and dried me. My cock was rock hard and Astrid said something else to Ulma in swedish. Ulma said, Astrid said your cock is quite impressive.

I was beginning to like Astrid a lot. Ulma stood up and took her robe off and lay back on the bed with her legs apart showing her one line perfect slit. Astrid stood up and took her robe off and lay back on the bed. Bloody hell I thought. She had the body of a super model. Her long shapely legs, her flat tummy, and magnificent fulsome breasts. Her nipples were long and erect. And, just like Ulma, she had a closed slit. She had neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair.

Julia lay between the two sisters. Astrid pulled Julia's head towards her and passionately kissed her on the lips. Julia's hand went down to Astrid's slit and parted them as her fingers entered her pussy. Ulma kissed and licked Julia's breasts, teasing her nipples until they were erect. I moved towards Astrid and lay the tip of my cock on her now open slit. Julia's fingers found my cock and pulled it inside Astrid's cunt. My cock went in balls deep, her young pussy was tight, warm and wet. Ulma slid in two fingers beside my cock, and Julia rubbed Astrid's clit. Within a few minutes her body shook and as she orgasmed she flooded the bed. As she lay there panting Ulma said, look at this. She sucked on one of Astrid's nipples, and then tweaked it with her thumb and forefinger. A white liquid spurted from her nipple. Julia said, bloody hell, she can lactate. Julia put her mouth on Astrid's other nipple and suckled. Then with her hand tweaked the nipple causing squirts of milk to splash over her breasts. This was obviously very arousing for Astrid who said, dont stop, don't stop. Her milk was splashing every where and some of it on my face. Julia moved me forward to suck on Astrid's nipple and the warm liquid spurted into my mouth. It didn't taste as I expected, but it wasn't unpleasant. And I swallowed. Ulma was on Astrid's other nipple and squirting the milk all over our bodies. Ulma pulled me up so my cock was next to Astrid's breasts and covered my cock with her milk. I slid back down to suck on her breast again and Julia took my milk covered cock in her mouth. Astrid moved my mouth from her breast and we kissed. My mouth was full of her milk and she eagerly licked and swallowed it.

Ulma joined Julia on my cock and very soon I shot my load into one of their mouths. I wasn't sure whose. I moved aside, and noticed Ulma's mouth was closed, and my cum was dribbling from her lips. She lay on top of Astrid and dripped my cum into Astrid's mouth. Julia joined in and all three girls were cum swapping with their mouths.

We needed a break after that and Julia went downstairs. I lay between the two sisters, they took it in turns to stroke and suck on my cock. It went from soft to rock hard very quickly. The girls rubbed their breasts on my chest as they kissed.

Julia returned with a bottle of champagne and glasses and poured a glass out for each of us. Oh...said Ulma, Astrid has another party trick with champagne. Ulma lay her sister on her back on the bed. She got two pillows under Astrid's hips, then pulled her legs towards Astrid's head. Astrid held her legs up in position. Ulma took a glass of champagne, and parting Astrid's pussy lips, poured the champagne into her sister's cunt. Nothing much happened at first. Ulma said, wait a bit, and suddenly her body started quivering. She was moaning.

Ulma explained that as the champagne bubbles popped in Astrid's vagina they brought her a long drawn out slow orgasm. With many small orgasms after. The main thing Ulma explained was to keep the champagne inside her. Ulma took my hand and moved me between Astrid's legs. I clamped my mouth to her slit to stop the champagne leaking out. She had one huge orgasm and the liquid filled my mouth, but I dribbled it back in. There followed one mini orgasm after another for about ten minutes, until she was exhausted. Julia moved me aside and said, I'm not wasting good champagne, and she put her mouth on Astrid's cunt and as Astrid lowered her legs, Julia's mouth was filled with a combination Astrid's juices and champagne which Julia greedily swallowed.

It was a hot night, and we fell asleep, naked, and without the duvet. In the morning I wondered if it had been a dream. I opened my eyes, and there they were. All asleep, their bodies intertwined, and me with an erection fit enough to break a plate.

Norwich

"Amazing story telling "

Thank you

Norwich

"Do you have a partner these days?"

Yes I do. Been together eight years.

swansea

Bravo bravo

Norwich

"Bravo bravo "

Thank you

Norwich

Julia was always looking after wild animals like hedgehogs, making them better, and returning them to the wild.

We'd just got a rescue dog, a one year old labrador, which was great fun but hard work. Julia would take him for a long walk in the morning and I'd walk him in the evening.

As you do, you often met other dog walkers and would stop to have a chat. The woods behind our garden was a popular dog walking place.

She'd met a guy called Brian walking his dog and told me about their meets. She said Brian was in his fifties, good looking and very friendly. At first their chats were about the weather, and their dogs. But one day Brian asked if she had a husband? And she said yes, why do you ask that? Brian replied, I just wondered.

The next day he apologised for asking the question. He said he enjoyed their meets together. She'd noticed Brian always had a hand in his trouser pocket when talking to her. A week passed by and he said to her he'd dreamed about her a few nights in a row. What was the dreams about she asked him.

He looked embarrassed and said he couldn't really tell her. The following day she dressed in her short denim skirt, and a white see through top. When they met Brian had both hands in his pockets. And she could see a significant bulge in his trousers. She asked him again about the dreams. Brian said he didn't want to offend her, but he dreamt about her lying naked in bed, masturbating.

Julia said he was staring at her tits and his hands were moving fast in his pockets. She asked him straight out, are you wanking your cock now? He sheepishly said he was. He then said he didn't wear underpants when he went dog walking and he'd cut a hole in each trouser pocket so he could play with his cock whilst talking to her. Julia told him she knew he'd been doing that for weeks. Do you also have a wank at home thinking about me? Asked Julia. He admitted that he did .

Would you like to show me your cock? Said Julia. Brian looked nervous and said, we are on a public foot path, any one might pass by. Well, said Julia, that's part of the fun of it. Brian looked up and down the path, then unzipped his flies and his cock sprang out.

Julia said to me, it was average size, about six inches, with a foreskin closed over the tip of his cock, and oozing precum.

burgess hill

Norwich

Julia said to Brian, wank your cock for me. He moved his hand up and down his shaft, but his foreskin still covered the tip. Does your foreskin roll back? Asked Julia. Brian replied, sometimes.

I want to see the head of your cock with the foreskin rolled back, said Julia. That's not always possible, said Brian.

He put both hands on his cock, and inserted two fingers into the tight opening of his foreskin. He lost the grip as the amount of precum oozing out made his cock slippery. He tried again and Julia said, I dont want you to do this if it's hurting. Brian said it didn't hurt him, just a bit uncomfortable at first. As he fiddled with his foreskin, suddenly the glans appeared and his foreskin rolled back.

Julia then said, I want you to take all your clothes off and lie on the ground. But, what if?...Brian protested, and Julia said, we've got a good view of the footpath up and down, so should see in time if someone was coming.

Brian removed his clothes and lay on the ground. Julia said, now wank your cock until you cum. She stepped over Brian's head so he had a perfect view of her shaven pussy up her skirt. She put her hand onto her clit and rubbed it with her fingers. Her pussy was already sopping wet. Her juices dribbled onto Brian's face. She watched him masturbating his cock. He wanked faster, and as cum shot from his cock hitting her legs, she orgasmed too, soaking his head with her juices.

Just in time she said, as she noticed two dog walkers approaching them in the distance. Brian grabbed his clothes and hid behind a tree as he got dressed. Same time tomorrow, said Julia as she walked back home.

burgess hill

Norwich

The following day they met again. Brian said yesterday's experience was the most sexually arousing he'd ever had. He told Julia when he got home he wanked so much, his wrist was sore. Julia told him to stand still and she stood behind him. Her hands reached round his waist, and inserted them into his trouser pockets. Brian had cut holes in his pockets and Julia could feel his erect cock. She moved in front and pulled his trousers off, and then his shirt. She reached into her bag and took out a bottle of baby oil. She poured the oil on his cock, and by manipulating his foreskin with her fingers managed to roll it right back.

Julia said to Brian, This is what going to happen today. I'm going to go behind those bushes, you will come with me, you will strip me naked and I'll lie on the grass on my back. You are not allowed to touch me with your hands. Just your cock. You are not allowed to put your cock in my mouth or my cunt. You are not allowed to wank your cock. Do you understand? If you break any of my rules I will stop you immediately, and go home.

Brian said he understood. Julia led him behind the bushes. His hands unbuttoned Julia's blouse, and he gasped when he saw her magnificent breasts. He unzipped her short dress. OMG, he said, you are so beautiful. Julia lay back on the grass, and said, remember, no hands. But I want your cock to touch every part of my body.

Quite a lot of precum was oozing from his cock. He stood astride her and squatted down. He held his cock and brushed it along Julia's forehead, then to her ears and down to her neck. Julia shivered as he stroked her neck with his cock. He moved up a little to her cheeks and then her mouth, sliding his cock along her lips.

Julia told me she was quite tempted to open her mouth and suck his cock but she resisted the temptation. His cock went to her breasts, teasing her nipples to erection. As he moved back a little further, his cock traced a line down her flat stomach, to her pussy lips. She reached forward and pulled her pussy lips apart to get a greater sensation from his cock sliding against her cunt lips.

Brian hesitated, it's ok, said

Julia, just not inside. He brushed his cock up and down against her pussy lips, which were soaking wet. She was moaning with pleasure as the tip of his cock kept hitting on her clit. As he moved his cock down her thighs, Julia started rubbing her clit. His cock reached her feet. She clamped her feet around his cock and started to wank his shaft. Then using her toes she held his cock between her big toe, and next toe, and used her other foot to rub on his glans.

His legs started shaking and he orgasmed showering Julia's body with his cum. As they were about to get dressed Julia reached for Brian's hand and inserted two of his fingers into her very wet cunt. She withdrew his hand and said, that might help with your wanking when you get home. See you tomorrow, said Julia

Norwich

That morning after the dog walk, she came up to the bedroom and told Ulma and me what had happened. Ulma stood up and undressed Julia. Ulma said, wow! He came alot. Julia nodded. Ulma lay Julia on the bed and climbed on top of her. She licked the cum off Julia's breasts, and then her tummy, working her tongue down towards Julia's pussy. She parted Julia's wet pussy lips and put two fingers inside and with her tongue licked Julia's clit.

When I returned from the bathroom Ulma was holding down Julia's hips as she licked and fingered Julia's cunt. Ulma's perfectly formed arse was in the air and I got behind her and pushed my cock inside her perfect one line slit.

Pretty soon Julia shouted out she was cumming and her orgasm flooded the bed. Ulma started saying, yes...yes, as she orgasmed covering my cock and balls with her juices. I shot my load inside her as her vagina muscles clamped onto my cock. Ulma squatted over Julia's head, and as Julia inserted her tongue, my cum poured from Ulma's cunt, into Julia's mouth.

burgess hill

Norwich

The next morning Julia met Brian at their usual place. They sneaked behind the shrub and Julia undressed him. She took her own clothes off. Julia had brought a blanket which she put on the ground and she told Brian to sit down. His cock was erect and oozing precum. Using baby oil, she retracted his foreskin and rolled it back. Julia reached into her bag and took out a thermos flask. She then got out a razor and shaving cream. Julia spread the shaving cream on his pubic hair, his cock and his balls. Brian said, I've never had this done before.

Julia took his cock in her hand and gently shaved his shaft. Then she gently shaved his balls. Finally she shaved his bush of pubic hair. As she moved his stiff cock out of the way his legs started shaking and his hot cum spilled over her fingers. His cock went soft as she finished shaving.

Julia wiped his cock and balls clean with a face cloth. She put his soft cock in her mouth, and licked his glans, while massaging his balls. She felt his erection grow in her mouth. He groaned in pleasure as she deep throated his cock.

He suddenly held her head down on to his cock, and his legs trembled as he spurted his cum down her throat. Julia swallowed his cum, and Julia got herself dressed and Brian put his clothes on.

See you tomorrow said Julia.

burgess hill

Norwich

The following morning they met at the same time, at the same place. Brian was very excited and asked Julia what she had in mind today. Julia said, come back to mine for a coffee. Brian followed Julia home. They left the dogs in the garden to play. Julia told Brian to sit on the chair by the kitchen table.

She undressed Brian, his freshly shaved cock was poking out in front of him. Julia manipulated his foreskin so it rolled back over his cock. She briefly sucked on the glans, licking off his precum. She stood behind him, and using her scarf she blindfolded Brian. Julia undressed and rubbed her tits over the front of his chest and then over his cock and balls.

Julia had prearranged for Ulma to silently come into the kitchen. Ulma arrived, naked, and knelt between Brian's thighs. She licked the special place where the foreskin is attached to the glans. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft and massaged his balls. Julia whispered to Brian, you are not to cum until I say you can. Do you understand? Brian said, yes.

Ulma's breasts and nipples rubbed along Brian's thighs as she sucked on his cock. Stop,...stop said Brian. Ulma removed her mouth from his cock, and held his shaft, his cock twitched and more precum oozed from the tip. Ulma licked it clean and then stood up. She sat astride Brian, facing him, and inserted his cock into her perfect one line slit. She held his shoulders as she slowly fucked him. He reached his hands out to fondle Ulma's breasts.

He hesitated for a brief second, but didn't realise they were Ulma's breasts instead of Julia's. Stop,..stop he said again. Ulma stopped moving, Brian was moaning and panting. Ulma got off his cock. And the girls watched as his cock bounced around. Precum leaked out of the tip, and Julia licked it off. Ulma knelt again between Brian's legs and took his cock into her mouth.

Julia stood behind Brian and took off his blindfold. As Brian's eyes adjusted to the light, he looked down and said, what the fuck! Julia and Ulma laughed, and Julia said, count this as your lucky day.

The two girls stood naked in front of him, Ulma held his cock, and pulled him by his cock to the bedroom. Ulma made him sit on the chair by the bed. Julia said you can wank, but not cum, and you can't touch either of us.

The girls got on the bed and assumed a 69 position and started licking and fingering each other's cunts. Julia was on top of Ulma, her head facing Brian. He was slowly wanking his shaft, obviously in agony, he wanted to cum so much, and watching the girls performing in front of him wasn't helping.

Julia got off Ulma and reached into the bedside cabinet. She approached Brian with a hair scrunchie in her hand. She put it over his cock and balls, and twisted it tightly. She lay back on the bed, and Ulma crawled on top of her. They kissed passionately and played with each other's tits. Ulma turned around and put her head onto Julia's pussy, and resumed licking and fingering her cunt.

Brian was wanking faster, and Julia said you can cum when you want. Within a few minutes he groaned, and orgasmed but no cum left his cock, because Julia had put the scrunchie on so tight around his balls. His cock also didn't soften for the same reason and he continued wanking.

Ulma and Julia brought each other to orgasm, flooding the bed sheets with their juices.

The girls got off the bed and knelt in front of Brian's still stiff cock. Ulma reached forward and carefully removed the scrunchie. Julia wanked his cock and pointed it at Ulma's breasts. Brian let out a massive groan and his cock spurted a stream of cum over Ulma's tits. Ulma collected his cum on her breasts and wiped it all over Julia's tits. They then sucked and licked each other's breasts clean.

They went back to the kitchen, made coffee and chatted for a while, until Brian said he had to go, as his wife would be worried about where he was.

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

Incredible! Brian is a very lucky guy!

burgess hill

Norwich

"Incredible! Brian is a very lucky guy! "

He was.

Norwich

Julia told me she had asked Brian if he had ever had sex with another man. He told her he hadn't, but he'd often fantasised about it. Brian said he'd gone to a local public sauna a few times, he had heard that sometimes men met there and wanked and/or sucked each other's cocks. But nothing had happened. He told her he often wanked while watching gay porn when his wife was at work.

Brian said he'd been married for twenty years and his wife was no longer interested in sex, in fact the last time they had sex was over three years ago. He also said before he had met Julia, his wife was the only woman he'd had sex with.

This sort of information from Brian would get Julia thinking. We've got two problems to resolve here, said Julia.

She invited Brian round for a coffee. She had explained to him about our open sexual relationship, and that I knew all the details. I was wearing a toweling robe, and nothing else when he arrived. He was obviously nervous, but Julia soon put him at ease. She went upstairs and returned wearing her black kimono.

Julia suggested that we all relax, naked, and removed her kimono. She helped Brian take his clothes off. She sat him back on the high kitchen stool. His shaven cock stood out erect in front of him. I removed my robe and was pleased to notice my cock was slightly bigger than his. Julia sat me next to Brian and stared at our two cocks.

Julia took my hand and placed it on his cock. Using her fingers she managed to roll his foreskin back. I gently wanked his cock, and moved my hand down his shaft as Julia sucked on the tip.

The kitchen door opened and Ulma breezed in, naked. She knelt between my thighs and took my cock in her mouth, then swapped cocks with Julia.

Julia pointed at my cock, and asked Brian, would you like to see what it feels like having that cock in your mouth? Brian nodded. Julia stood up and guided my cock to his mouth. I was oozing precum and Julia rubbed the head of my cock against Brian's lips. His tongue licked away my precum. Julia was holding my shaft and using her fingers opened Brian's mouth, and guided my cock in to his mouth.

His tongue wrapped around my glans and he started sucking on my cock. Julia and Ulma took turns in kissing and sucking Brian's cock.

I pulled my cock from Brian's mouth, and knelt between his legs. I gripped his cock and said, are you ok with this? He nodded. And I said, it's just like the girls sucking your cock, although they probably do it better.

I held his foreskin right back and put the head of his cock in my mouth. I wanked his shaft as I sucked on his cock. Ulma slid beneath my legs and took my cock in her mouth. Julia got on her knees and started licking and fingering Ulma's cunt.

Brian's legs started trembling, and he said he was cumming and his cock filled my mouth. Simultaneously my balls tightened and I came in Ulma's mouth. Julia lay on the kitchen table on her back, Ulma dribbled my cum from her mouth over Julia's breasts, and I dribbled Brian's cum on Julia's pussy. Ulma started licking Brian's cum from Julia's pussy, and I licked my own cum from Julia's breasts.

Brian had become erect again and wanked himself to a second orgasm. His cum dribbling over his fingers.

Julia said, well...that's part one done, part two will be a lot more difficult.

Norwich

Julia invited Brian and his wife for dinner. Brian had told us he knew his wife ha'd at least two affairs during their marriage. Brian had none. He had not told his wife about his adventures with Julia, and he was unconvinced Julia could do anything to change the situation.

Julia of course saw things differently. Look at the weapons we've got, said Julia. There's myself and Ulma, and then she pointed at me, saying, and our live in stud muffin.

That's the first time she'd called me that. We all laughed.

Brian and his wife arrived for dinner. His wife's name was Jackie. She was in her mid forties, quite short, about five foot two, a curvy figure with large breasts. She had shoulder length brown hair and quite a pretty face. She was wearing a black knee length skirt, and a white blouse.

Ulma was wearing a tight white dress, and no underwear. Her nipples were obviously erect.

Julia was wearing a short denim skirt, and a white T shirt. Again no underwear, and Julia's nipples were also erect.

The two girls had a little play with each other's tits a few minutes earlier before our guests arrived.

Jackie enjoyed her drink, and was on her third G&T as dinner was served. And she poured herself a large glass of wine.

Julia kept Jackie's glass filled up.

After dinner Jackie asked where the bathroom was and Julia said follow me. As Jackie stood up, she wobbled a bit and Julia put her hand around her waist to steady her. She took her upstairs to the ensuite. They were away for about fifteen minutes. When they returned, I noticed Julia's T shirt was on backwards and Jackie's lipstick was slightly smudged.

Julia lifted her T shirt and flashed her right breast at me. I could see red lipstick on her breast. About half an hour later Jackie needed to go to the bathroom again, and said she forgotten where it was. Ulma said I'll take you and took her by the hand.

After twenty minutes they hadn't returned, and Julia went upstairs to check. Two minutes later she returned and said, follow me. When we reached the bedroom it was obvious why they hadn't returned. Jackie was lying on the bed, naked on her back with Ulma, also naked, between Jackie's thighs. Ulma's hands were massaging Jackie's tits, and Ulma was licking Jackie's cunt. Julia stripped off and sat astride Jackie's head, grinding her pussy against her mouth.

Brian looked gobsmacked. Although a bulge could be seen in the front of his trousers. I knelt down before him, and removed his clothes and mine. His cock was erect and twitching and I started sucking on it.

Jackie was screaming out in ecstasy and she held Ulma's head onto her cunt. Julia started her orgasm on Jackie's face, flooding her face with her juices.

The three girls lay on the bed recovering, stroking each other's bodies. Jackie sat up and looked at Brian. She said, that was the most exciting, sensual sexual experience I have ever had. Now I want you to make love to me. He approached her and climbed on top.

Julia said to Ulma and me, let's go downstairs and leave them to it.

After an hour, Brian and Jackie came down, holding hands and beaming from ear to ear. They thanked us profusely as they left.

Julia said, I wonder if Brian will tell Jackie about our previous sessions?

I thought, probably not.

Norwich

I was helping an elderly lady in the village, shopping for her,tidying her garden and doing odd jobs in her house. Patricia, or Pat, as she preferred to be called, had just hit eighty. She was fit for her age, and kept herself busy. She had grey hair, a slim figure and was about five foot six. Her eyes were steely blue and bright.

She was so grateful for everything I did for her and always insisted I have a cup of tea, and biscuits, and a chat with her before I left.

She was very friendly, and had a lovely jolly personality.

She had a fascinating life, and would tell me stories about her many adventures. Sometimes with details I was surprised that she would tell me.

She'd seen Julia around the village, but had not met her. She said to me, when I see Julia my heart skips a beat. Because when I was her age, I looked just like her. She passed me a black and white photograph. I looked at the young girl in the photo and gasped. She really did look like Julia. She even had the same angelic smile. Wow! I said, the similarity is uncanny.

Pat said, at that age I had plenty of male interest. I could see why.

I used to love cock and cunt, said Pat.

I did a double take, I assumed I'd miss heard her, and said, I didn't quite hear what you said. You heard me ok, she replied.

To say I was shocked, is an understatement.

Tell me what you mean, I said.

Pat said her husband of many years had passed away ten years ago. But right up to the end they had a very active sex life. You call it swinging, but we called it wife swapping in those days. We spent most weekends at holiday camps, where wife swapping couples got together. But it wasn't just wife swapping going on, there were opportunities for woman on woman, and man on man.

Pat said they were both bi,and formed a local group for like minded people.

That's amazing, I said.

Pat continued, we arranged get togethers at our house, and others houses. It wouldn't always be just couples, sometimes we invited just men, or just women over for the evening.

As Pat continued with her stories, I was conscious my cock was getting erect and my jeans were bulging. Pat stopped mid sentence, and looking at my crotch she said, oh my, what a reaction. My cock was now uncomfortable as it got stiffer, and I put my hand down my boxers to adjust it.

Pat laughed, and said can I see your cock? You'll be more comfortable swinging free. I stood up and undid my jeans and pulled them off. My cock had slipped out the leg bit of my boxers. I pulled the boxers down. My cock sprung forward.

My my, said Pat. Look at that young cock, eager to please. Bring it to me.

I moved towards Pat. She grabbed my shaft at the base, and with quite some pressure pulled up my cock. A sizable drop of precum oozed from my cock. Pat put her finger tip on it, and wiped it off. She put the finger to her nose, and sniffed.

Mmmm she said. Young potent sperm. And then she licked her finger clean. As she wanked my cock slowly I reached over to unbutton her blouse. She brought her other hand up and stopped me. I don't want to disappoint you, she said, but I've had a double mastectomy due to breast cancer. But I wear a padded bra, so you can leave that on.

I hesitated. But decided to carry on. I removed her blouse, and went to unclip her bra. She put her hand out to stop me again. And said, are you sure? I said, yes. And unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor. I had no idea what to expect, would there be scars, would there be nipples?

There were no scars, and no nipples. Just white skin from her neck down. She shuddered as I traced my fingers along the skin where her breasts would have been.

Pat stood up and said, perhaps you would like to explore downstairs, she slipped her skirt off and stepped out of it, to reveal a small pair of black knickers. She sat back on her sofa with her legs apart. I knelt between her thighs and pulled her knickers aside.

Her pussy lips were swollen and surrounded by grey pubic hair. I inserted two fingers inside her, and was surprised how wet it was. As I finger fucked her my thumb sought out her clit which was bigger than normal and she moaned as I rubbed it. My fingers were glistening with her juices, and I removed them and put them to her lips. She eagerly licked them clean.

I pulled her knickers off and buried my mouth into her cunt. My tongue licked her moist pussy lips. She suddenly held my head in place and grunted as she orgasmed. I held her tight until she recovered.

Pat said, now, put that young cock inside my cunt and fuck me. As we fucked she orgasmed another three times, and as she reached her fourth orgasm I released my load inside her.

What did we do after that?

We had another cup of tea and some more biscuits.

cheshire/Preston

It’s taken a long time to catch up but really loving reading this

Norwich

"It’s taken a long time to catch up but really loving reading this "

Thank you

Norwich

I was telling Julia about my latest sex session with Pat and Julia said ask her about her bi experiences and perhaps we should arrange something?

When I next saw Pat asked her about her first bi experience.

She was brought up in a very strict catholic family. She always wanted to be a nun. And she joined a convent shortly after leaving school.

cheshire/Preston

swansea

burgess hill

Norwich

Pat said she really didn't know anything about sex, she was sixteen when she became a nun. In the second week there she was late for morning prayers and the mother superior called her into her office. She made her strip naked, bent her over a chair and caned her bare buttocks.

Pat felt bad, because for some reason she quite enjoyed it and felt a tingling sensation between her thighs.

Pat said she'd never seen another woman naked before. But the next day she went back to her room to fetch something. She shared the room with another nun called Mary.

She was shocked to see Mary lying on her bed naked. Mary's hand was stroking her pubic hair. Pat said Mary was in her twenties. Mary said, dont tell anyone. Pat said she wouldn't, but asked Mary what she was doing.

Mary said she'd been with many men before becoming a nun and she missed the pleasures they had given her. Pat had no understanding of what Mary was talking about. Mary said, I'll show you, she got off the bed and took Pat's clothes off. She caressed Pat's breasts and sucked on her nipples until they became erect. Her fingers went into Pat's pussy and fingered her. Mary took Pat's hand and guided it to her pussy and inserted Pat's fingers into her pussy. Their breasts brushed against each other and they kissed passionately. Pat said a sensation built up in her body that she'd never experienced before and suddenly she had her first ever orgasm. After that Pat said they played together every night, exploring each other's bodies.

swansea

Superb

cheshire/Preston

Norwich

"Superb "

Thank you

Norwich

Pat said most of the nuns were sexually frustrated and had lesbian relationships with each other. Friday night's were shower night. They had communal showers where six nuns at once could Squeeze into a cubicle.

She said it was so exciting being surrounded by five other naked women. Fannys and tits every where. She made sure she joined in with five nuns she knew were lesbians. The moans and groans on shower night were incredibly loud.

After a few weeks she was called to her mother superiors office again. She was told to strip naked. The mother superior also stripped naked. She was very elderly. Look at my withered body, she said to Pat. Her breasts were flabby and sagging. She was very fat. Her whole body looked her age.

A massive mound of grey pubic hair spread to her thighs and halfway up her tummy.

Now look at your own body. Your pert breasts, your slim body. The mother superior moved to Pat and felt her breasts, teasing her nipples. Then she put her fingers in Pat's cunt. Pat squirmed as she felt her pussy getting wet. She said to Pat, I've heard you are having sex with other nuns. There's only one way you can absolve yourself.

The mother superior leant back on her desk with her legs apart and said, lick and finger my cunt. Pat knelt between her thighs and put two fingers into her cunt. She licked the pussy lips. Her mother superior said, you must not stop until you bring me to orgasm.

Pat tried everything, but the dry old cunt didn't respond. The mother superior stopped Pat, saying, it's too sore. She got dressed and told Pat to dress, and pack her bags and leave the convent.

cheshire/Preston

Sacked for sex at work

Norwich

"Sacked for sex at work "

Yes, lol

Norwich

Pat would tell me more erotic stories and when she noticed I had an erection, we would have sex.

Shortly after leaving the convent, she met her future husband, Harry. They were both eighteen. She knew he was her soulmate.

After a few dates, they had sex for the first time. Harry's parents had gone away for the weekend. They lay in bed together, fully clothed. Neither really knew what to do. She told Harry she'd had sex with other women, but not with a man. He told her he had had sex with other men when he was in the sea cadets. She asked him to tell her about it.

Harry said when camping they'd get their willies out, and have wanking competitions to see who could cum first. Then they started wanking and sucking each others cocks.

Pat told him she'd never seen a cock. Can I see yours? She asked him.

Yes of course, Harry said, and he got out of the bed and took his clothes off.

burgess hill

cheshire/Preston

Norwich

Harry moved towards Pat, his cock sticking out in front of him. She reached out a hand and touched it. You said you boys wanked each others willies show me how, said Pat. Harry placed her hand around his shaft, like this, he said and slowly moved her hand up and down his cock. She wanked him for a couple of minutes, she didn't know what to expect, but suddenly a white liquid spurted from the tip of his cock covering her hand.

Pat said she was so naive, she asked Harry what's just happened? He explained that by wanking his cock there came a point where he ejaculated sperm. So is that it? Asked Pat as his cock shrivelled in her hand. Harry said it will get hard again in a few minutes and it might help if he saw her naked.

Pat stood up and removed her clothes and he saw a naked woman for the first time. Her youthful body was slim, with large but pert breasts and a bush of black pubic hair. She lay back on the bed as Harry gazed at her beautiful body. It was his turn to not be sure what to do.

Pat noticed his cock was fully erect again. Play with my breasts and gently pinch my nipples said Pat. His hands caressed her breasts and nipples and he was fascinated to see her nipples elongate and go hard. Pat guided his hand to her pussy, he played with her pubic hair. Put your fingers inside me, said Pat, but as he was unsure what to do, she said kneel between my legs.

Harry did, and her hands parted the pubic hair and revealed her pink pussy lips. He watched as her fingers went inside her. Now put two fingers inside beside mine, said Pat. Harry was not expecting the wetness of her pussy, he withdrew his fingers and looked at the moisture glistening on them. Pat took his hand and licked her juices off his fingers. His hard cock was brushing against her inner thighs and she felt an overwhelming desire to feel his penis inside her.

She said to Harry, put your penis inside me.

He put his fingers back in her pussy but she pulled his hand away. Its

Norwich

It's your penis I want to feel inside of me, said Pat. She pulled her pussy lips apart with her fingers, and stroked the tip of his cock along them.

Although she'd had two fingers inside her many times before, the girth of his cock was bigger. And she gasped as he pushed an inch in. Her vagina walls gripped his cock and she pushed her hips down until the whole of his cock was in.

Harry was amazed at the gripping feeling. Now you move your penis in and out said Pat. Harry moved his cock fully out, then put it back in, then out again. Not like that, said Pat, keep your penis inside me, and slide it back and forth. Eventually he hit a rhythm.

It was at that point Pat noticed the bulge in my jeans. My, my she said, this story has really got you aroused. She made me stand before her, she pulled my jeans and boxers off. My cock was stiff and precum was oozing from the tip. She licked it away, she got a bottle of baby oil from her bag, pulled my foreskin right back and used a rubber band to keep it in place.

She oiled her hands and massaged my glans. She run her fingernails along the tip, and squeezed the head of my cock hard. The feeling of pain and pleasure was extreme, and I tried to resist cumming. But my cock had other ideas, my legs started shaking, and as she massaged the bit where my foreskin was attached I came over her hands. She licked her fingers clean. I sat back down, and she gently eased the rubber band off my cock.

Where was I? Said Pat. Oh I know, Harry had just got the hang of making love to me. It didn't take long, after a minute he said his penis was going to sperm again and he was worried that I'd get pregnant. So he pulled his penis out, lay it on my black pubic hair bush and white liquid sprayed over my pubic hair.

Pat said they spent the whole weekend trying different things out. She asked him if he'd like his penis sucked. He had mentioned previously he'd had his cock sucked by other lads at camp. She took his soft cock in her hands and sucked the head of his penis. What an incredible feeling that was for her, she said. She had to open her mouth wider as his penis grew in her mouth. Suddenly she felt a strange sensation as his penis ejaculated in her mouth. It wasn't unpleasant said Pat. Warm and sticky, and a little salty. What surprised her was the way his penis spurted six times filling her mouth with his sperm. She swallowed it.

In the next sex session Harry would learn how to pleasure her with his mouth.

burgess hill

cheshire/Preston

Them were the days a long time ago remember my wife and I learning how to pleasure each other.

swansea

Norwich

"Them were the days a long time ago remember my wife and I learning how to pleasure each other. "

Thank you. Glad it brought back memories for you

Norwich

Pat said the next day on the bed with Harry she was telling him about the sex she had with nuns in the convent. They not only fingered each other but they also licked each other's pussies. He knelt between her thighs and she guided his mouth to her pussy lips. He kissed and licked her lips. Pat told him to use his fingers to pull her pussy lips apart and insert his tongue. Her cunt was dripping with her juices. She then told him to suck on her clit. She guided his tongue and as he licked she felt her orgasm building up. She held his head in place as her juices squirted over his face. Harry sat up, spluttering and coughing. She pulled his head to hers and licked her juices from his face. His cock was hard and she pulled it into her cunt. Pat said he was getting better at making love, and could last for up to fifteen minutes. Harry said he was about to ejaculate and pulled his cock out, and his white warm cum squirted on her black pubic hair and tummy.

Harry said hed get a towel. But Pat said, I'd prefer if you cleaned me up with your mouth and tongue. Of course Harry had tasted other lads cum before, but never his own . He licked his cum from her tummy and worked his way down to the mass of pubic hair. Being so young there was a lot of cum to clean up. He found the experience arousing and soon had a full erection again.

Pat pulled his head up to hers, and licked his cum from his lips, she then placed his cock in her mouth and sucked him. After a few minutes his cock exploded in her mouth and she swallowed his load.

He told her afterwards it tasted different to what he'd experienced before, but he enjoyed it and it became part of their regular sex sessions.

Pat was watching my crotch as she was telling me this story, and was amused by my obvious bulge in my trousers. She hitched her skirt up exposing her pussy. Put your fingers in, she said and I did. See, she said, even I get aroused when telling you these stories. And she was right. Her cunt was literally dripping wet. She unzipped my trousers and pulled my stiff cock out. I put my cock in her warm wet cunt and fucked her slowly. I fingered her clit, and she started to orgasm flooding my cock and balls with her juices. My cock twitched and I came deep inside her.

When I got home I related the story to Julia. We were sitting on the sofa. Have you washed? asked Julia. I said no. Good said Julia, stand up and remove your clothes. I stood naked in front of her, my cock erect. Julia stripped naked too. Julia said, I want to taste her, and she licked and sucked on my cock and balls. I put my hand on to her cunt and fingered her pussy and clit. We came together, Julia splashing her juices on the floor, and Julia taking my cock out of her mouth so my cum splashed over her face and tits. Now, just like Harry, said Julia, clean me up.

cheshire/Preston

Norwich

When I next went to see Pat she said she'd met a very pretty blue eyed blonde from Sweden in the local post office. Her name was Ulma, and she said she lived with you and Julia, what's the set up there asked Pat.

I explained the situation to Pat, she was amazed. She said, so you are sharing your bed with two of the most beautiful women I've ever set eyes on? Well.... yes I said. You lucky bastard, said Pat. So I've only got one cunt to play with, which is mine, and you've got three. Yes that's right, although I know Ulma and Julia would be up for playing. Can you arrange that? Asked Pat. Well I was going to talk about it with you today, I replied.

Pat seemed very excited at the prospect, and I said I'd talk to the girls tonight.

Pat started telling me about how her and Harry got into wife swapping. She said their sex life was good, but they both thought something was missing. They had gone to dinner with a couple who were friends and lived close by. She said the couple were quite flirty and openly talked about their sex lifestyle. After dinner they played slow romantic records and danced together. The male asked Harry if he could dance with Pat, and Harry said yes.

Pat said it was quite arousing to have another man's body pressed into hers. She could feel his cock was hard as it rubbed against her legs as they danced. He licked the nape of her neck, and one hand groped her tits through her blouse. His other hand squeezed her buttocks. Then he turned her round so his body was between Harry and Pat, hiding the fact he was pushing his hand up her skirt and rubbing her pussy through her knickers.

burgess hill

swansea

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic!

This just keeps giving & giving !

Norwich

"Fantastic!

This just keeps giving & giving ! "

Thank you

Norwich

Pat said her knickers were wet and as they danced he pulled her knickers aside and inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. He unzipped his flies and put his cock up her skirt and as they danced his stiff cock rubbed up and down her inner thighs.

Harry couldn't see anything as the room was lit by two candles and the man had his back to him. The man's wife asked Harry if he would like to dance with her. He said he'd love to. As they danced she held him tight and pushed his head down so it was nestling in her rather generous cleavage. Her hand 'accidentally' brushed against his crotch a few times causing his cock to be erect. She undid his flies and wanked his cock. She took his hand and guided it up her short skirt to her pussy. He was surprised to find she wasn't wearing any knickers. Through her soft mound of pubic hair he found her pussy lips and inserted two fingers into her warm wet cunt.

Pat said the record finished and they stopped dancing. The man suggested they go upstairs to the bedroom. But Pat was unsure what to do. There were to many different emotions to deal with, and it was late.

Pat and Harry apologised for leaving, thanked the couple for a lovely dinner and went home.

Lying on the bed together, naked, Pat told Harry about everything that had happened. When she got to the bit about the mans erect cock rubbing up and down on Pat's inner thighs, Harry looked and could see smears of precum drying on her legs and he licked them off her. He lay back on the bed with his fingers in her pussy, and Pat gently stroked his cock.

Harry told Pat about his dance. He then asked why she'd decided to leave early. Pat said she didn't want to damage their marriage and relationship as she was worried how Harry would react to seeing her having sex with another man. As Pat said this, it was his cock that answered her question as he ejaculated over her fingers.

Harry said to Pat, I can't imagine anything more erotic than seeing you, my beautiful wife, being pleasured by, and pleasuring other men. I certainly would not be jealous. Pat said, I'm also missing having sex with women, how would you feel about that?

Harry laughed and said, I would find that wildly erotic too. He then asked Pat how would she feel about him having sex with other women.

She hesitated for a few seconds, and said to be honest I'm not sure, but there's only one way to find out. What about me sucking on another man's cock, or them sucking mine? Asked Harry. Pat laughed and said she was fine with that.

Pat had noticed my cock was hard as she told me this story. She reached forward and slipped my trousers and boxers off, and took my cock in her hands. She pulled me towards her mouth and wanked and sucked my cock. As she wanked my shaft, she used a technique of twisting her hand around my cock. My hand went up her skirt to her hairy pussy and I inserted two fingers into her wet cunt. After a few minutes she moaned she was cumming, and sped up on my cock. We orgasmed together. Her mouth was full of my sperm, and as I kissed her I licked my cum from her mouth to mine and swallowed.

Over a cup of tea I asked Pat what happened with the other couple. Pat said she and Harry discussed their feelings about wife swapping over the next few days, and decided that the best way to fully find out, was to try it and see. So they contacted the couple and invited them over for dinner at the weekend.

Pat said her and Harry normally had sex three to four times a week, but the anticipation of what might happen on the Saturday night made them fuck like rabbits.

Norwich

The couple arrived for dinner. Pat and Harry were very excited. Pat was wearing a short black skirt and no knickers, and a white blouse with no bra. Harry had on tight shorts and a T shirt. No underpants, and Pat said you could see the outline of his penis.

The couple were in their late twenties. Their names were Chris and Sandy. Chris was over six foot tall, brown hair and eyes, athletic body and very good looking. He was wearing a suit. Sandy was five foot six, slim but with large breasts, blue eyes and long blonde hair. She was wearing a thin tight summer dress. She was very attractive said Pat.

Over dinner Chris said, I'm sorry if we took things a bit to far when you were at ours. You are a very attractive couple and we just wanted to see if you were up for a bit of playing.

Pat said, we weren't expecting it, and we were a bit shocked and didn't know how to react. But Harry and I have spoken about nothing else since that night.

Sandy said, we belong to a small private group and we get together every few weeks and play with different people. We find it stimulates our sex drive to a high degree. You have to derive sexual pleasure from seeing your partner being pleasured by others.

Pat said, we've never done anything like this before, and we are quite nervous. Can you slowly and gently teach us?

We can, said Sandy, show us where your bedroom is. And pat led the way.

Sandy said, why don't we all strip naked? And she pulled her tight dress up and over her head. Pat said Harry and her both gasped at her natural beauty, her large but pert breasts with erect nipples, her slim figure and perfect legs and her bush of blonde pubic hair.

Sandy told us to strip but sit on the chairs and just watch. Chris took his clothes off and he had the biggest cock Harry had ever seen, a good eight inches, surrounded by brown pubic hair, and the largest hanging balls that looked like a bulls.

Sandy lay back on the bed and parted her legs and put her hand to her pussy and started stroking her pussy lips. They were already glistening. Chris stood beside her and her other hand grabbed his shaft and pulled his cock into her mouth. After a few minutes her legs were shaking and Sandy brought herself to orgasm squirting juices high into the air.

Pat said her and Harry were highly aroused by their display. When Sandy recovered she explained that having people watching you have sex was also a great turn on and would Pat and Harry like to try it? Pat said yes, and Sandy said, dont go to far, do the same as we did.

So Pat lay back on the bed, parted her legs and played with her already wet pussy, whilst she sucked on Harry's cock. Sandy and Chris watched closely, Sandy wanking Chris's large cock, and Chris fingering Sandy's pussy.

Pat said having sex in front of this couple was incredibly arousing and soon she orgasmed and flooded the bed.

Sandy said to, Pat, any time you want to stop, just say. Sandy knelt between Pat's thighs and stroked her legs. Have you ever had sex with another woman? asked Sandy. Now that I have done said Pat.

Sandy leaned forward and kissed Pat passionately on the lips. Pat's hands caressed Sandy's tits, gently pinching her nipples. Sandy lay Pat back on the bed and kissed the nape of her neck. Their breasts were rubbing against each other, and then Sandy moved her mouth down to Pat's pussy. Using her hands Sandy parted Pat's pussy lips and started licking her pussy.

burgess hill

Norwich

Sandy licked Pat's pussy lips, and rubbed Pat's clit. Sandy turned around so her pussy was in Pat's face, and Pat eagerly inserted her fingers and tongue into Sandy's cunt.

Chris was sitting beside Harry slowly wanking his large cock. Harry's cock looked so small next to him. But he was fully erect. Chris stood up so his cock was in front of Harry's mouth. It had been a long time since Harry had touched another man's cock. He reached out and wrapped both his hands around Chris's shaft. It was so girthy his fingers couldn't wrap around it. Harry pulled Chris's foreskin right back and put his mouth around the glans. He sighed with pleasure as he pulled the cock into his mouth and started licking around the head. As he licked and wanked Chris's shaft, a sizable amount of precum oozed out, and Harry licked it and swallowed.

Sandy and Pat were writhing in pleasure on the bed in a 69 position and they screamed as they brought each other to orgasm. Both were squirters and their juices soaked the bed. They lay together cuddling each other as they recovered.

Chris removed his cock from Harry's mouth, knelt between Harry's legs and took his cock in his mouth and gently sucked on it.

Sandy led Pat to a chair, and then said, come and play with me Harry. Sandy laid on her back on the bed, and parted her legs. Harry looked at Pat, and she nodded it was ok.

burgess hill

swansea

Norwich

Harry climbed on the bed next to Sandy and his eyes gazed at this beautiful woman. She had tiny perfectly formed feet with red nail polish on her toes. Slender legs and strong thighs. A little bush of blonde pubic hair around her pussy lips. A flat tummy, and then her large but pert breasts topped with large pink nipples. And her sparkling blue eyes and long blonde hair, spilling down to her breasts. Harry knew Pat was very attractive, but Sandy was another level.

Harry put his hands on her feet, and stroked up her legs, and Sandy shivered as he touched her inner thighs. His hands reached her pubic hair and he parted her pussy lips and inserted two fingers into Sandy's pussy. He leant forward and kissed her nipples.

Sandy was stronger than she looked. She flipped Harry over on to his back and knelt between his legs. She took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Her breasts and her long blonde hair were rubbing against his thighs. Harry was finding holding back very difficult, and kept stopping her. Sandy turned around again and sat astride Harry's legs with her back to him.

She was facing Pat and Chris. She said to Pat, are you still ok? Pat said, yes. Go ahead.

Pat told me watching her husband being pleasured by another woman was so arousing she was fingering her pussy as she watched.

Sandy grabbed Harry's cock, and she lowered her hips as she guided his cock into her cunt. She pulled his legs up, and holding on to Harry's knees, she rocked back and forth on his cock. Pat was still fingering herself with one hand and wanking Chris's large cock with her other hand.

cheshire/Preston

Ohhhhh yesssss please

Norwich

"Ohhhhh yesssss please "

Patience is a virtue. Thanks.

Norwich

Sandy dismounted Harry and crawled on top of him with her pussy by his head. She shuffled her legs back until her pussy was next to his mouth he pulled her cunt lips apart and inserted two fingers and his tongue.

Sandy took Harry's cock in her hand and rubbed it on her breasts. She started giving Harry a slow blowjob.

Pat said she was so turned on, she took Chris by the hand and put him on his back on the bed. She straddled his chest giving him a perfect view of her pussy. Chris put two fingers in her pussy and using his thumb he stimulated her clit.

Pat took Chris's large cock in her hands and pulled his foreskin right back. She started by licking his bulbous glans and licking away the precum that oozed from his tip. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and got half his cock in her mouth.

Sandy took Harry's cock out of her mouth and straddled him again, this time facing him. She inserted his cock into her cunt. She put her hands on his shoulders and her tits smothered his face as she rode him.

Pat straddled Chris facing him and lowered her hips down until the head of his cock was between her pussy lips. Using her hand she managed to get about an inch in. She pushed harder and she gasped, a mixture of pain and pleasure, as his cock suddenly filled her vagina.

The bed creaked as the two girls fucked Harry and Chris. Harry said he was cumming and Sandy fucked him faster. Sandy screamed out she was cumming and they held each tight as they orgasmed together.

Sandy and Harry got off the bed and sat on the chairs and watched as Pat and Chris slowly fucked each other.

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Norwich

Harry sat mesmerised staring at Chris's massive cock sliding in and out of his wife's cunt. Chris couldn't fit in all in, but a good six inches was in. Pat's pussy lips were spread apart by the girth of his cock. They fucked slowly, and Chris brought his hands round Pat so he could caress her breasts, and pinch her nipples. Pat's eyes were closed, she reached her hands forward to hold and wank the rest of his shaft. Her other hand caressed his huge balls.

Sandy was right. By watching you partner being pleasured and pleasuring another person was a heightened arousing experience. Suddenly Chris said he was cumming, his legs stiffened as he pumped his sperm into Pat's cunt. Pat got of Chris's cock and lay on her back with her legs apart. Sandy said to Harry, go ahead, its your job to clean her up.

Harry knelt between his wife's thighs. Her pussy lips were swollen and puffy. He gently parted her lips and he could see Chris's cum leaking out. He moved Pat so she was on all fours and he crawled beneath her legs, and he put his mouth to her pussy. Immediately a stream of Chris's cum poured from her cunt into Harry's mouth, it was still warm. Chris's large balls had produced a large quantity of cum, and Harry had to swallow four times to clear it.

As he licked Pat's cunt she grabbed his stiff cock and sucked on it. With in a few minutes Pat's legs were shaking and she orgasmed hard, as Harry shot his load into her mouth.

Norwich

This thread has nearly reached its capacity. It will be continued under Duet 4.

Thank you for all the support and lovely comments.

cheshire/Preston

» Add a new message to this topic