FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Visit to the Tailor

Visit to the Tailor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampire69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

Back in the early 1970’s I was working in a certain part of Birmingham and I had reason to visit a local men’s tailor in order to get a pair of trousers altered to fit me better. Someone I worked with told me about a tailor not far from where I worked and said they were old fashioned but don’t be put you off there very good but a little expensive. I was a day off on the Wednesday of that week I still remember it very well indeed, it was at the time when lots of shops and stores still operated a half day early closing policy. I was only just out of school and I was in my first job and I had been invited to an evening function so I had been out and bought my very first suit from M&S and all I needed was to get the trousers adjusted to fit.

I turned up at the tailors and spent a moment or two looking in the window, this was clearly an upmarket proper men’s shop, I was just about to push the door open and enter with my bag containing my trousers when I saw an elderly male just about to put a closed sign on the door, I think the look of dismay on my face stopped him from locking up, he opened the door and asked what I wanted, I remember saying please sir I need to get some trousers altered, he looked at me with some distain and asked did you buy them from here, no sir I responded M&S he glared at me and said you had better come in you know I am closed don’t you.

I thanked him and followed him into the store where I heard him locking the front door and mumble some unintelligible expression, he asked for me to show him the garment in question, he took a moment or two to inspect the item making a number of comments about the quality and construction of the trousers, while he was doing this, I was looking around his shop it felt like I had walked back in time to some Victorian era establishment, there were some very expensive looking hand made suits and garments on display, I am feeling very out of my depth. I was brought back to reality when he barked at me what are your measurements, I may as well have been asked about nuclear physics I had not got a clue what he was on about.

Again he asked what are your measurements sorry sir I responded I don’t know, he looked at me as though he had just stepped in some unspeakable mess on the floor and said I will need to get a set of measurements from you in order to do the adjustments follow me he barked, so I followed him into the rear of the store a sort of work room storage area and pointed at a curtained area, he told me to go in to the room and get undressed, on entering the curtained area I found it to be a large three mirrored room with a large low almost medical type bench covered in leather, I recalled him saying he wanted to get a tape measure. A few moments passed and he entered the room drew the curtain closed and he had his tape measure and a note pad, bit odd I thought if you’re just going to make trouser adjustments.

He barked I am going to give you a full set of tailors measurements “What the fuck are they I am thinking” err yes ok fine thank you, “why am I thanking him I don’t know what they are” he made an excuse and left, which gave me a few moments to look around the changing area there were rolls of cloth in one corner some boxes of stock strewn around the area and then I noticed on a small table some sex magazines of naked men performing sexual acts, for the time these would have been considered very hardcore strong adult under the counter items, I flicked through one or two of the magazines and I was interested in what I saw , I felt my cock hardening I was interested.

Suddenly he came back into the room he said I am going to take down a full set of tailor’s measurements. You will find these useful in the future, I was still excited at what I had just seen when he said undress completely down to you pants, I did this as if I had been ordered by a sergeant major. I stood there while he wrote down everything I felt like I was being measured for the most expensive three piece suit ever, arm length collar size, chest size waist size, I felt him maybe a little closer than he needed to be but I was excited I could still see the magazines on the table, and one guy in particular sporting a massive hard cock with another male playing with it, my mind was drifting, then I heard him bark open your legs and I felt his hand with the tape measure in my crotch area, he said these pants are not quite right, I stood up and said just a minute, as he departed he said how are you for time , fine I said I am a day off so not rushed.

He returned with his had outstretched and handed me a pair of black almost see through very skimpy nylon pants what we would now call a ladies thong, he said put this on instead of your pants it will help me get better measurements, I took the skimpy pants and put them on as requested, he then continued to take my crotch – leg measurements , he measured each leg to ankle claiming it was important to get the correct details every time his hand went in to my crotch I felt his hand brushing against my balls and cock he was teasing me, by now he had gotten me almost fully erect, he paid comment to me saying that’s a fine young specimen he almost had his face and mouth level with my shaft, now I am well hard standing to full erection, when I heard him say it would be a terrible waste not to use it. I am standing there almost naked wearing a pair of black sheer nylon almost see through panties with my cock at full mast, when he leans forward and holds my shaft in his hands and starts to masturbate me, he says did you like the magazines I saw you looking at them, yes I replied I liked them, he asked when was the last time you had some fun while he stroked my shaft, what sort of fun I asked ? this sort of man fun he said. Never I have never had this sort of fun before, he asked do you like it are you enjoying this, quickly I responded saying yes, I am enjoying the pleasure, he asked have you ever had a body massage and told me to go and lye down face down on the low couch, he said I will be back in a moment.

I lay face down on the couch and a few moments later I heard him enter the room, where he back massaging me all over, I could not see him as I was face down, but his hands felt silky soft and smooth, as he massaged me, I became aware he was wearing some long red satin gloves, his touch was magic. I felt him work his hands and fingers all over my back arms legs and I felt him spread the cheeks of my ass and where I felt a finger probe my anus, this was feeling amazing, suddenly I could see how he was dressed he had removed his clothes and was performing this act wearing some stockings suspender belt a very short red nylon underskirt split to the waist, and a matching corset, I could just see his cock hanging out of his panties, I was so turned on and horny. He barked for me to turn over and lye on my back, he lowered the lights in the room to just enough to see and he then really set about his work.

He massaged my shaft and seemed to know when to back off just before I would shoot my spunk , he handed me a magazine and said you may enjoy the pictures while he worked on me, I enjoyed his attention on my cock as I looked at pictures of guys sucking and wanking, fucking swallowing large cocks, while looking at some of the pictures I felt him pull my panties down and I felt his mouth swallow my erection, he used his skill to give me an incredible blow job, his tongue was all over my shaft licking the tip of my knob and going deep own to my balls, then I shot my spunk into his warm mouth he sucked me dry I had to beg him to stop as my cock was just too sensitive. He said turn over and lye on your front which I did, I felt him spread my ass cheeks and he began to lick suck kiss and work his tongue up and down my ass, I felt his tongue licking and stimulating my anus, I felt him get on top of me and I could feel his knob pushing hard against my anus, slowly I could feel him slipping inside me and then he began thrusting his meat into me, he used his size and weight to pin me down, this was just heaven, I could feel him pounding me pushing his cock as deep as he could push it, then I felt his knob explode and a warm gush of his hot sticky spunk was filling my bum, he lay on top of me for many minutes slowly grinding his cock in me as his ball continued to empty their load.

If you want to know more ask x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going I am getting hard

By *roadway17Man  over a year ago

Rossendale

You must keep this story going, loving it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving this!!more please....

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *till HandyMan  over a year ago

Redruth

[Removed by poster at 12/09/22 09:37:00]

By *till HandyMan  over a year ago

Redruth

Love this !

You must give me the name of your tailor!

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Oh yes I remember the manager in the local coop clothing store in town was well known for his liking of measuring us young lads for suits lol.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm more please

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ream userMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Very horny need more please