FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night shift

Night shift

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tephytheslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

worthing

It was a night shift like any other I had worked with my colleague except tonight was different as we now knew we were both on fab guys and he wanted me to be his whore. At the agreed time I went upstairs and changed into my hold ups, black panties, 6 inch micro mini with a zip, white crop top and wig, I then sat in the chair at the desk and said I’m ready Daddy. I waited what seemed an age but he came up the stairs, not a word he says or you will be punished, he grabs me and forces me down on my knees, ties my hands and pushes me under the desk, he then drops his trousers and gets his gorgeous cock and sits in the chair and pulls himself up to the desk, I have nowhere to go and I instinctively open my mouth and he slides in, I get to work on his cock and before long he is hard and moaning shoeing me I am doing it right. He suddenly pushes out the chair and pulls me from under the desk and promptly and very roughly stands me up, spins me round and throws me over the desk, you are mine now slut he says, ask Daddy for his cock to fuck you, I don’t respond so he smacks my ass hard and it stings….. I want your cock Daddy I say so he starts to lube me up and bit by bit opens me enough to get the tip of his cock in, this is going to hurt butch he says and rams his cock in me hard, you wanted it rough white he says and holds me down while he builds up a rhythm, his breathing changes and I feel his cock tense and I then feel a warm liquid bring squirted in my ass and I let out a moan, good he says my whore likes it. He withdraws, picks me up and bends me over a high stool handcuffing me to the legs so I can’t go anywhere, just got to go do some paperwork will be back shortly whore. Thus begins the longest but most satisfying of night shifts I have done in many a year

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ream userMan  over a year ago

Bristol

More please this just something I wanted to happen to me in my younger days

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

By *tephytheslut OP   TV/TS 46 weeks ago

worthing

Sorry has been a while.....so after about 30 mins I hear him come back up the stairs, I feel a hand smack my cheeks hard....I try not to yell but do give out an ow, shut up slut or ot will be harder next time, I feel lube being applied to my ass even though it is still wet from his first load. He slides something in me and its cold but nice size then I hear gaffer tape being ripped and applied on my cheeks he says he does not want it falling out until he is ready to remove it. He then walks in front of me and pulls my head up, he shoves his hard cock in my face and I open my mouth like Amy slut would do, he roughly face fucks me then I hear a click and buzz noise, oh my god my ass is on fire I try to moan but his cock makes sure I can't. He gets rougher face fucking me and after ten minutes of this and the tibe in my ass my body starts to shake, he tenses at this and offloads down my throat, I finally gasp for air and he goes back downstairs while my ass is still being used by the vibrator.....

By *ark_sentinelCouple 46 weeks ago

Andover

By *eeker of pleasureMan 46 weeks ago

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple 46 weeks ago

mullingar

By *..NemoMan 46 weeks ago

Durham

By *tephytheslut OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

worthing

My ass is on fire but I dare not make a noise, it increases in speed and I can't stop myself cunning, I hear him return...ah he says my slut is enjoying that I see, yes Daddy I say but your cock is better. I like your thoughts slut he says, he appears in front of me and tames something out of his pocket, I feel him grab my cock and then there is a click as I realise he has attached a cock cage, he puts sonething wrong my neck and another click, this is a leather collar with lock on, then he puts a necklace round my neck with the word slut on it, he then goes behind me and starts to write something on my ass. Don't worry slut I am just marking you as my property. It says property of Daddy S. Its in tattoo ink so won't come off, everyone eho fucks you will know you are my property. Just then the door goes and he says I will be back, all the time the vibrator in my ass is going fast. I hear voices then footsteps coming up

By *issyTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Gateshead

I would love to have this happen to me on a night shift

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 weeks ago

cambridge

worthing

Told you I had her ready, very nice says a female voice I don't recognise, this is my friend Sarah says Daddy, she likes girls like you. The buzzing in my ass stops and I feel it taken out, good says Daddy it looks like that has warned up nicely, she is all yours Sarah. Sarah appears in front of me, is then I notice very long legs in hold ups, short short skirt and she hitches her skirt slightly and reveal not just no knickers but a cock some 9 inches long and thick, I gasp and this makes Sarah giggle, good Sarah said you ate going to like this, she grabs my hair and says open, I do so without wlquestoon and she slides her big cock into my mouth, I gag a little but she holds me there before starting to build up sone speed and it inching nearer the back of my throat making me gag even more

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering

worthing

Before long she is hard face fucking me, her cock is hitting the back of my throat and her balls are slapping my chin. I am gadping to breathe and my eyes are watering but this just seems to drive her on, before long she tenses and off loads what seems like a gallon of cum, oh my god she says you are as good as he said. She finishes amd withdraws, I gasp in air and she says wow you swallowed every drop, nit many have been able to do that in the past, ad you guessed I am a heavy cummer. Oh look she says its getting ready for round 2 I look at her cock and it's already going hard again......she walks behind me and says permission to come aboard slut....

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

By *ocky 1Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

Would love to be on Night shift with this Horny crew

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 weeks ago

Andover

By *uetv2TV/TS 2 weeks ago