FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > boots

boots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hris_heaven OP   Man  over a year ago

dewsbury

I must admit boots are my biggest turn on, but one of my fantasies is to be tied naked to a chair whilst a woman wearing nothing but a pair of high heeled boots (thigh or knee high) rubs her boot clad legs over my body whilst playing with herself forcing me to watch and maybe if im really lucky she may untie me and let me fuck her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

dewsbury

bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes boots is my biggest turn on also. check out the boots in our profile

dewsbury

"Yes boots is my biggest turn on also. check out the boots in our profile "

very nice indeed

By *ebsmith46Man  over a year ago

Solihull

I also like boots but my fantasy is a little different.

I would like to be tied down to the bed - spreadeagled but with a small pillow to raise my head and neck about six inches off the surface of the bed - not too wide as I don't want it to stick out past my ears though.

I'm about six foot tall and built like a rugby player (no - not the fat sort) so would take up most of the bed. It's important that I'm tied down a little further towards the bottom of the bed than the top.

The fantasy is that a lady wearing nothing but her boots (knee or thigh length) is allowed to use me for her pleasure - and it's important that it's just for her pleasure.

She would climb on the bed and then stand above me with one foot either side of my neck - looking down at me. She then kneels astride my shoulders, gripping my ears with her thighs and lowering herself onto my tongue.

I would then smile up at her, looking into her eyes and beginning to tease her with my tongue. After about 20-30 minutes of me slowly warming her up with my tongue and gently sucking on her vulva I start to more seriously tease her clit.

Eventually she decides that she wants to cum and reaches down - sliding the fingers of one hand into my hair and balancing herself with her other hand behind her.

She pulls my hair hard - completely controlling my head and then begins to ride my tongue with more enthusiasm. As she loses control she yanks my hair forcefully directing my tongue exactly where she wants it.

I'm there purely as a toy for her to get herself off....in my fantasy she'd take herself all the way to completion.

Mwah! Seb

Oh - and yes ladies, I swallow

I adore boots too, sticky and sweet, you are in Wales too???

"I must admit boots are my biggest turn on, but one of my fantasies is to be tied naked to a chair whilst a woman wearing nothing but a pair of high heeled boots (thigh or knee high) rubs her boot clad legs over my body whilst playing with herself forcing me to watch and maybe if im really lucky she may untie me and let me fuck her. "

sounds a great night i love pussy in boots and my wife works it very well

but your a bit far

» Add a new message to this topic