FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheated on then Cuckolding Part 4

Cheated on then Cuckolding Part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acheltv1956 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Chatham

John returns

When I got home Pam was already asleep so I crept in and got ready for bed my head was in turmoil thinking both about the lovemaking with Sue and about Pam with John. It was the weekend and we was both at home together,

Pam seemed to be distracted I guessed she was thinking about John, I watched the football on the TV having a few beers then Pam came over and sat beside me and told me she wanted Johns cock again and it was ok with her if I watched. I asked when and she said hopefully midweek before they went away. Sunday night we made love it wasn’t as passionate as when we first got married and I guessed she was thinking about John and as I fucked her I was thinking the last time I cum was with Sue. Monday was just a normal day we both went to work in the morning, when I got home Pam was home arranging a bunch of flowers she said they were from John and she was going out to lunch with him tomorrow when she finished work. I told her it was ok with me but that she should tell him I wanted to watch. She agreed. Tuesday I went to work early morning when I finished I went into town and popped into the shop, Sue was there on her own and said that Pam had finished work I told her I knew as Pam had a lunch date arranged with John. Sue frowned saying ‘well he never takes me for lunch these day’

I replied ‘I think I should take you for a lunch date’ she agreed .

She had to serve several customers so I left walking along the street until I reached the restaurant where I had seen them before, I crossed the road and looked across and saw Pam and John at a window table. I wondered if Pam was arranging things for a meet where I could watch.

I caught the bus home, about an hour later John’s BMW pulled up outside and through our front window I saw Pam kiss him before she got out then kissed him again through the driver side window. She came in looking fab though her red lipstick was smudged from kissing John I kissed her on the lips smelling garlic and alcohol on her . I said ‘did you have a good lunch ?’ ‘oh yes’ she replied ‘John wants to come round tomorrow afternoon’

I told her that’s fine with me as long as I can watch. Pam told me he had agreed but I couldn’t join in, just to sit opposite and watch him fuck her.

Then Pam said to me ‘I have a plan for you though ! but you won’t find out until tomorrow afternoon.

Wednesday afternoon couldn’t come quick enough for me wondering what Pam’s plan was. I finished my shift and headed home. Pam was in the bedroom getting dressed in her black stockings and suspenders she sprayed a light perfume over her body. She told me to close shave my stubble so my face was completely smooth, I did this and showered then came into the bedroom naked . Laid out on the bed was a set of black lingerie, she told me to put them on, I told her she would need help with the bra straps and suspender belt. She sprayed some of her body mist perfume on me then put the black bra and suspender belt on me . I nervously pulled the stockings on Pam said be carefull not to ladder them with my toenails once on she attached the suspender straps to them . I had an erection growing as I put a pair of Pams black panties on I had a job to fit them over my cock. Pam told me to sit on the stool in front of her dressing table, she then got a brush and applied face powder over my smooth face, she then chose a blue eye shadow from her palette and applied it to my eyelids then she selected a ruby red lipstick and painted my lips with a lip brush. I looked in the mirror at what she had done I felt so horny I was bulging in the tight panties.

Pam then told me to stay upstairs when John arrived and to only watch from the top of the stairs until she gave me a signal to come down.

She then said to me ‘there is one thing I want you to do’ she paused ‘I want you to suck Johns cock’, ‘No way !’ I replied. She told me if I did she would suck me later, so I reluctantly agreed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Chatham

John soon arrived I was sitting on our bed looking at myself in the mirror, with an erection growing in the tight black panties I was wearing. I could hear John getting undressed downstairs. I quietly went a little way down the stairs so I could see them. I looked down and they were kissing as it was now dark outside Pam had drawn the curtains and put the main living room light on so I would be able to see them. She had sat on the sofa and was now sucking John’s cock as I watched I felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness that I might have to suck his cock. After sucking him for a few minutes she took the position on the sofa I had seen her in on Tuesday night.

John guided his erection between her thighs I could see as her entered her shaven mound she had stretched her vaginal lips open to take him and he pushed straight in and proceeded to fuck her I hoped this wasn’t going to be a short show. Pam looked up and saw me watching and beckoned me to come downstairs. John looked up as I entered the room and said ‘fuck look at this sissy’ I sat on an armchair as he slowly fucked my wife, my cock was hard in Pam’s panties they were a bit too small on me and balls didn’t quite fit in them. He slipped out of her and before could re-enter her she whispered to him and pointed at me, I heard him say No there was more quiet talk between them she looked at me and I shook my head but she nodded at me saying Yes.

John came over to me and said ‘Now sissy you are going to suck my cock’.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Excellent story xxx

Chatham

He stood over me and pushed his cock between my ruby red lips, I nervously took his purple throbbing helmet in my mouth it was glistening with precum and Pam’s juices I tasted them, then he pushed his cock further in my mouth, I gagged as his girth went deeper in my mouth. I had never sucked a cock before, Pam was avidly watching and was fingering her clit, then she got up as John was fucking my mouth she stroked me through the panties I was wearing making me very hard . She was encouraging John to cum in my mouth, he was breathing fast then I felt his cock pulse in my mouth and sent jets of semen down my throat he grunted as he ejaculated torrents of spunk into my mouth. I had swallowed some but the rest of it was in my mouth as he withdrew I felt like spitting it out, but Pam kissed my open mouth and put her tongue in to taste the cum , our tongues met and she devoured the spunk in my mouth, her hand was hand was stroking my erection in the panties I wanted to cream them but she stopped saying ‘No! you can wait for that’ and pulled her hand away.

By *ohnsim123Man  over a year ago

st andrews

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

Chatham

She withdrew her tongue from my mouth having tasted Johns spunk inside it and went back to the sofa with John who had put his briefs back on. I sat in the armchair thinking about how I’d taken my first cock in my mouth, I could still taste the remains of his semen.

Pam suggested we had a break for tea she made some coffee and brought in some sandwiches she had made earlier and a spread of sausage rolls pork pie and crisps. She gave me a beer to wash away the taste of John’s spunk. We sat there not much was said between us as we eat our tea . I was still thinking about how I’d been dressed up by Pam then made to suck John’s cock.

Pam came downstairs she had taken her panties off and reapplied her lipstick

she looked so sexy and I knew she wanted his cock inside her . John pulled down his briefs and his erection was very hard and upright. She positioned herself with her back to John and squatted on his 8 inch hard cock she lowered herself slowly on him until she rested on his balls then started riding him as she rode him Pam fingered herself . I was sitting in the armchair opposite my cock was bulging in the panties, I pulled them down releasing my throbbing erection stroking it . I moved over towards Pam offering my cock to suck, she took me in her lips as she rode John. He was thrusting up into her, she was riding him as she sucked me, I felt like I was going to cum soon, Pam was groaning as she rode John’s cock and she fingered herself.

I was so near to cuming then I couldn’t hold back and spurted my load into my wife’s mouth and she swallowed all my load, it had been a long time since she had blown me.my throbbing erection stroking it . I moved over towards Pam offering my cock to suck, she took me in her lips as she rode John. He was thrusting up into her, she was riding him as she sucked me, I felt like I was going to cum soon, Pam was groaning as she rode John’s cock and she fingered herself.

I was so near to cuming then I couldn’t hold back and spurted my load into my wife’s mouth and she swallowed all my load, it had been a long time since she had blown me.

John’s cock slipped out of her pussy as she was got up to lick my cock clean,

Pam then kneeled over on all fours on the settee and spread her vagina, John

pushed straight in and pounded her hard. I kissed her as he relentlessly fucked her then he grunted as he cum in her, pulled out and wiped the rest of his spunk on her bum hole. He said he had to go now and quickly dressed, Pam put a dressing grown and went to the door with him, not much was said between them as he left. When Pam returned she seemed distressed and I cuddled her, I knew she hadn’t orgasmed so I reached under her dressing gown under rubbed her clit she was oozing his spunk and she gasped and I worked my fingers on her then she shuddered and groaned as I brought her to her climax she held me tightly as she came.

Before bed she wiped all the make up off from my face and we settled down to sleep as we both had work in the morning.

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

Great story.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago