FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rose - Repost

Rose - Repost

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussD1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Rose was a manipulator, she knew how to get significant males around her to give her what she wanted.

Working with her for years I was fairly immune to the flirty, coy tactics. Not that I minded when she stood really close, occasionally so close her breasts would brush my arm.

Rose was forbidden fruit on two counts; One, she was married; but if I’m honest that excites me, another mans wife is such sweet fruit. Two she was my bosses wife.

She has over the years made a few passes but in the main I saw it only as a game, to be honest I never trusted her to keep her gob shut or not to use any sexual encounter against me. To be fair she’s a player.

However.

I found myself planning a business trip away that would require me and two managers to have an midweek overnight stay. Rose was due to attend with her lead manager. On the day of departure I receive an email telling me Rose has stood her manager down and we would be traveling alone.

The conversation on the road trip to the hotel was very work based, you’d never know if you listened that already she was sending flirtatious signals, the way she sat, the intensity in which she looked at me. I knew then that she was thinking about what we might get up to that night.

On arrival we checked in. Her room was same floor but a few minutes walk from mine.

I changed and went for a run along the beach, on my return I messaged her saying I was back and about to shower. Her reply got my cock tingling. “When your ready come to my room I’ve a bottle of wine breathing. R X”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ennisBergkampMan  over a year ago

nearyou

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Ooooh, hotel sex

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

By *entleman jim 2000Man  over a year ago

gamlingay

oh yes, dangerous fun ahead.

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

St Peter

Gloucester

I dressed in jeans and a loose shirt and nothing else. I decided to stroll to her room barefoot with the shirt not completely buttoned up. My cock already swollen and I think it’s outline visible through my jeans.

I tap on her room door, she opens it in a pair of jeans and a blouse, she’s on the phone giving short one worded answers as she Looks down to my feet and back up. I swear she lingered on my crotch. She grins stepping back to let me in.

“I’m in my room” she says into the phone. Her back to me now.

Two glasses have been poured and sit on the side. I reach for one.

“Oh not much, I’ll go for dinner in a few hours then get an early night”. She turns with a sly grimace on her face, the obvious lie apparent in the room.

I sit on the bed smile and sip my wine. She reaches for hers, “ok honey, have a good night and I’ll see you tomorrow”. She hangs up.

“What would your husband say if he knew you were drinking wine with me alone in your room”? I ask with a grin.

“What would your boss say if he knew you were alone drinking wine with his wife” she responded. “What he don’t know can’t hurt him, anyway, having a glass of wine isn’t a crime, that’s all we’re doing”. She grins and looks down my body.

“You’re hardly dressed” she says as she sips more red wine.

“I’m comfortable this way” I look directly at her “if you mind I’ll go put some shoes and socks on”?

Laughing she touches my leg, “oh god no” she says “there’s no point”.

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

I'm assuming you ROSE to the occasion !!!

Middlewich

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

St Peter

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Gloucester

Her hand never left my leg and I suddenly feel her sliding it up my thigh. “Let’s be adult about this”. She leans across me and puts her glass on the nightstand. My hand touches her back and caresses her through her blouse.

She takes my glass too and places it by hers. All the while her hand is stroking my thigh, climbing higher. My cock is growing fast, straining against my jeans.

At that point her hand strokes across my hard cock through my jeans, the feeling sending jolts of pleasure through my body making my cock twitch and continue to swell.

“Mm” she lets out a little moan. My hands sliding over her back and sides. No bra shes as prepared as me for this.

I feel my button pop and the zip slip down. Next thing I know my hard erect and throbbing cock is in her hand, her face inches from my tip.

“Ooh” she says looking up into my face as she starts to stroke me. “Someone’s ready to play”.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Derby

Gloucester

I lie back with a deep lustful sigh. I say nothing as her face returns to look at my oozing cock.

“I’ve always wanted to taste you” she whispered this, or she may have screamed it, I didn’t know. My blood was pounding in my ears as my lust was growing like an untamed beast.

The first flick of her tongue on my tip sent a jolt of electricity through my stomach and thighs, I think I moaned out loud, by now I was just focused on the pleasure.

The warmth of her mouth on the head of my cock flooded my senses, her tongue swirling over my tip, the warmth, softness and wetness of her mouth sending me into complete physical paralysis, all I could do was lie there.

Her mouth slowly moves down my shaft I feel my tip touch the back of her throat. “Ooh fuck” I call out. She starts to move her mouth up and down my rigid shaft her hand working my cock in tandem with her mouth. She’s doing it slowly and so fucking sensually that I’m amazed I’ve not cum already.

My hips lift up as she starts to build tempo, she’s trying to make me cum. Her absolute attention and desire to get me off makes my cock pulse, she feels it and moans, moving quicker she grips harder and pulls up so my cocks head is in her mouth, her hand quickens it’s stroking, god she wants me to cum. Oh and I do!

My cock explodes in her mouth, her hand continuing its rapid wanking as my cock pulses as it ejaculates into her mouth, swallowing she carry’s on sucking my head clean.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/22 07:53:49]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 15/09/22 07:53:49]"

we've all had fantasies about a Rose in our lives ??

Middlewich

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

blackpool

Gloucester

I collapse into the bed but she carries on licking and sucking, taking her mouth off to lick my head clean, she laughs and looks up at me. “Nice”? She says as her tongue snakes out to lick up my shaft.

She got off the bed then; I was watching her as she took a sip of wine and started unbuttoning her blouse. Her nipples were really erect and I could see them clearly poking through her blouse. She noticed I was looking at her breasts and ran her hand over her nipples grinning. “Want to suck them”? She teased, oh god I did so want to suck them!

She left her blouse undone revealing glimpses of her breasts as she unbuttoned her jeans. Wiggling a little she pushed her jeans over her hips and let them drop. Stepping out of them I noticed she was not wearing panties, her smooth pussy was there for me to see, oh I wanted to lick and suck that too, and I told her.

She stood still and slipped the blouse off, my cock stiffening again at the sight of her nakedness. She played with her pert hard nipples and ran her hands over her skin to her pussy, sliding over her sex slowly, watching me all the while.

I couldn’t help touching myself at the sight. She watched me then told me to strip. I got off the bed pulling my shirt over my head and just stepping from my jeans. My cock was twitching as she watched me.

Derby

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Gloucester

She lay back on the bed propped up on her elbows and just slowly opened her legs. God the sight of her married pussy was too much temptation, I moved between her legs and started kissing up her thigh, she sighed in pleasure but continued to watch me.

“It’s a real turn on watching another guy about to give you oral” she breathed. A moan escaping her mouth as my tongue slid over her smooth pussy, flicking into her folds and pushing her clit. God she tasted amazing.

From that point I was lost, I just did everything I could think of with my mouth, tongue, fingers and teeth. Licking, biting, sucking, fingering, caressing, blowing air, humming, you name it I was trying it. My tongue just lapped, licked and penetrated her soft warm velvet pussy.

I didn’t stop and eventually she fell back on the bed, pushed her hips up and started to writhe about, good I thought, she’s going to cum.

And she did, noisily and very messy, the feeling of a cuming pussy on your face is amazing, another mans wife cuming in your face, unbelievably sexy and sweet.

I didn’t want to stop. I kept licking her through her orgasm until she had to stop me as she was getting too sensitive.

I slid up her body and resumed kissing and sucking her breasts. My cock by now was rock hard, it was such a turn on kissing and licking her smooth pussy, the feel of her hard clit on my tongue just sent shivers through my cock. The memory of it still does.

She just lay back hands above her head as I spent time caressing her body with my mouth and hands, tracing my hard pre cum oozing head over her skin and licking her clean.

She particularly liked me kissing around her still sensitive pussy my fingers brushing lightly over it.

I moved her hand to get her to grip my cock, I was so hard it was almost painful. I can’t remember the last time someone got me that hard. She started stroking me slowly, she would slide her thumb over my slit and then pop her thumb into her mouth or my mouth to suck off my pre cum. She liked that too.

By *ennisBergkampMan  over a year ago

nearyou

Derby

Gloucester

She moved and positioned herself, me kneeling between her now open legs, wet swollen pussy just a foot from my throbbing oozing cock. “Want to fuck me” she purred as she stroked herself in such a provocative way.

“Oh yes” I croaked as my throat caught as my lust peaked. My cock felt like it was going to split it was so swollen. I gripped myself and eased my throbbing head up to her soft velvety pussy lips. Our breathing coming in gasps at the anticipation of penetration.

The anticipation of the first thrust was intoxicating, it drove me quite insane for a split second. Her legs spread, her smooth swollen pussy pulsing, her wetness moist on her skin and her heat all combining to cause me to freeze in the moment for a heartbeat or two, nothing, but nothing, would replicate this moment with this woman ever again, the first thrust, the point just before you fuck for the first time. That moment before first penetration is indeed a drug to be taken, where possible, again and again and as always accentuated when fucking a married woman.

My tip touched her wet warm pulsing lips the heat from her pussy flooding my cock, the feel of it pulsing as though alive, my precum oozing head seemed to be sucked into her cunt outside of any conscious thought or decision on my part, first the tip then head slipped easily and effortlessly into her; parting her beautifully smooth swollen lips, sliding into the warm velvety heat of her.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wow amazing

blackpool

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic

Gloucester

She arched her back as my thick cock, throbbing and pulsing with life and lust glided into her. I think a moan escaped my mouth as my sensitive tip felt as though small electric pulses were firing up my shaft to my abdomen.

My cock still aches when I recall that first thrust as I looked down on her naked aroused body.

I pushed my cock deep into her my tip brushing her cervix and sending additional pulses through her muscles that translated into sensual massaging of my shaft. Gripping her legs I lifted them and pushed deeper trying to replicate the intense pulsing of her pussy around my cock. Fuck I was losing my mind in shear pleasure, I was becoming a feral animal.

Her head arched back exposing her throat and accentuating her breasts, her nipples solid aching to be sucked, her breasts swaying with our movement, fuck she looked so damn sexy right then.

Derby

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

blackpool

Gloucester

My cock slipping slowly out of her reaching a point of almost full withdrawal before sliding slick and wet deep into her. Her legs resting now on my shoulders my hands gripping her thighs pulling myself into a deep and forced thrust at the last minute. She let out a small grunt as my cock thrust deep.

No longer able to control myself I started building the tempo ignoring my own desire to make this exquisite fuck last forever, her sheer willingness to abandon her self to me in that moment, her sheer collapse into the act and the feeling of penetrative sex causing a further bout of sexual insanity that sent my muscles into overdrive and into sheer muscle memory, no conscious thought just lust and the desire to fuck and fuck hard.

By the time I exploded I was thrusting my cock hard and fast into her soaking wet pussy, the feel of it driving in and out like a piston overwhelming my senses; she faired little better her arms now above her head complete abandonment of sense, thought and choice gone. Right now the room could have filled with people and we could not have stopped even if we wanted to; the sheer feral need to cum in this woman my only thought at that point in time, sheer single minded feral sexual desire.

I felt her explode over my cock in a cloud of warmth that translated to a wetness like I’ve rarely felt, enveloping my cock, balls and thighs. This ejaculation from her the catalyst for my own orgasm as I thrust deep holding myself fully in her as my cock pulsed with each ejaculation of cum, she felt it’s injection as each ejaculation caused my already engorged cock to pulse and shoot my hot cum against her cervix, this injection of fluid causing a ripple of pleasure through her pussy, gripping and throbbing around my cock, stimulating a further spasm and ejaculation. Fuck it felt like my ejaculations went on for minutes, my body tingling up from my prostate through my spine to my head her pussy involuntarily milking my cock of all it had to give.

As I finished I could feel her raised heartbeat pulsing through her pussy still gripping my cock. “Don’t move” she gasped laying there still tensed up, muscles still in spasm. Slowly relaxing and releasing me from her grip.

Dropping off and to the side of her my lower body wet and cooling, my breathing in gulps still. All I could do was lay there breathing heavily, sated for a while.

Now I don’t know about you but I’m certainly not one to pass up a night of firsts. One fuck is not enough. For all I knew I’d never get the chance to taste this woman again, feel her give herself sexually up to me in the same way. So after a rest and a glass of wine. Laying propped on one elbow admiring her naked body I started to want to touch, stroke, feel and taste again. Reaching out I caressed her still hard nipples cupping her breasts and slipping my thumb over those tender sensitive bullets. My cock slowly responding to her obvious pleasure in my renewed touch.

“My god you’re insatiable” she laughed.

The end

Derby

Middlewich

» Add a new message to this topic