FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New Woman At Work

New Woman At Work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hucjen OP   Man  over a year ago

Chorley

I’ve been reading some of the stories on here and thought I would share this from a few years ago. 100% true just the names have changed.

I work in a small office selling things online. We needed another person so advertised for a general office assistant to help out. Eventually we hired a woman called Heather. She was slim, good looking, lovely smile and very easy to get on with. She told us all straight away that she had just split up with her partner and had just moved into her new place. I was with someone but it was nothing serious and felt like it was fizzling out. As a senior member of the office she naturally came to me more than to any one else with queries etc. We always had a good laugh over things and after a week or so a friend request came through on facebook from her. I was at the gym as it popped up so I accepted and sent a message jokingly saying “Thanks for the request, does that mean we are friends now!”. She came back with “Of course we are but don’t go perving through all my pictures and a wink face”. I don’t often look through facebook pics anyway but went on her profile and had a quick look. There were the usual family shots and selfies and I put a few likes on her recent pictures and thought nothing more of it.

The next day in the office she came in as normal and asked me to help her with photographing some items to go on our website. So we went down to our photography studio area and I showed her how to set up lights etc to get the best shots. She asked if I’d had a look through her full profile and I told her that I’d been in the gym and just looked at the recent pics. To which she said oh so you wont have seen my holiday pics from last year. I said no and she pulled out her phone and brought them up. There were loads of pics of her and her fella and she looked amazing in a small bikini, her boobs looked amazing and “I just said wow you look great”. I was a bit taken a back when she just came straight out and said “You can’t tell my tits are fake can you?” I laughed and said “No, they’ve done a good job they look amazing”. She then grabbed my hand and said “Here see if you can tell when you feel” she pulled her top up with her other hand and placed my and on them! They felt really natural and I could feel her nipple through her bra. She let out a little giggle and apologized saying you can’t tell though can you before moving my hand away! I was pretty much in state of shock and just said no you can’t. As we carried on with what the photography I could sense things had changed we both became a bit more touchy feely with each other, stood closer to each other she even backed her ass into me at one point when she was bending down.

If there is interest I'll continue when I get some time over the next few days hopefully

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She sounds a great employee, why do I not get any staff like her

Love to hear more

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Enjoying this

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Definitely continue

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent

Please do

By *ornysecretaryTV/TS  over a year ago

near loughborough

Continue, need more

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

More please

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *unForrestRunMan  over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

I’m waiting intently for updates on this story

By *luboyoMan  over a year ago

North West / Birmingham

Nice

By *ellowledbetterMan  over a year ago

colchester

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Tell me more

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Nice start

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

More please

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Truro

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Chorley

Sorry, busy weekend. More coming up today.

Chorley

The day finished and as usual I headed for the gym. I was on the exercise bike when a message pinged through on whatsapp from her. “Sorry I hope I didn’t embarrass you at work”. Sensing something may be happening I replied with “No not at all I was just a bit shocked, there is no way your boobs are fake though! ??” . Another message popped though and If I’d have been on a real bike I’d have fallen off! It was a picture of her stood there her top off wearing just a skirt with a huge smile on her face! Her tits looks amazing, perfectly round with nice big nipples and a hint of brown areolas! The message just read “What do you think now?”. By now my cock was starting to grow a bit and feeling confident I sent a message back saying “I’m in the gym had to close the message quickly as people might have seen it, also my shorts would not hide what was happening down there!”. Almost instantly a message came back reading simply “That would have been ok I love showing myself off, you should come round now if you’re free I’d love to see what’s happening in those shorts, park round the back my window is the large one on the second floor”. I didn’t need asking twice! I left it a few minutes to calm down and headed to the changing rooms. Remembering what she said I had a quick shower and got dressed. I put my gym shorts back on minus my underwear. Fired off a message saying I’m on my way now then and set off.

I pulled up to hers and drove round the back. It was a small area of what looked like flats but only 2 storeys high. I reversed into a space and I was looking at maybe 4 separate homes. Each had a great big window that looked out over the carpark and beyond that some fields. Two had the curtains closed. The anticipation already had me hard and as I sat there rubbing my dick trough my shorts I messaged saying I was here. A few minutes passed and nothing. A few more and still nothing. Then just as I was about to leave. Ping! “Oh I didn’t actually think you would come, I was in the shower”. Feeling a bit gutted I but trying to lighten the tone a bit I messaged back with “Haha, well it was on my way home, never mind I’ll see you tomorrow.” I started my engine and as I looked up again I saw the light in the big window flick on.

By *am1983Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Nice

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

Chorley

I turned the engine off again and peered up. Heather appeared at the window with a dressing gown on. The gown was very loosely tied and I could clearly see her breasts. As she stood looking out she started caressing them, tweaking her nipples and running her hands all over them. The window sill was quite low down and I could see up to about her waist. She looked down towards my car and smiled, picked up her phone and messaged “Are you enjoying the view I can see your hand moving down there you naughty boy”. With that she dropped her gown completely off and sat on the window sill with one leg up against the window. She was looking out and I could make out that she was playing with her pussy. I could see her hand moving up and down on the inside of her leg, she was looking at me all the time occasionally raising her finger up and putting it in her mouth. Several minutes had passed and by now my hands were inside my shorts stroking my cock up and down. I reached for my phone to reply and a message from her came straight through “Oh fuck I’m so horny watching you, I’m nearly cumming”. As she’d not invited me up I figured this was as far as she wanted to go so I filmed a short clip of me wanking and telling her I wanted to cum all over her tits. She stopped for a moment and then carried on playing. Heather turned her head away and was obviously watching the video I had sent then I watched as she looked back around to me and started the unmistakable shaking of an orgasm. I saw her mouth open and she was mouthing “Fuckkkkkk” whilst all the time staring down at me! She lay her head back against the wall and I could see her still gently stroking parts of her body. A minute or so passed and I got another message through “That was so hot, thank you, I’ve never done anything like that before”. Thinking the moment had gone I replied saying “I’m glad you enjoyed I hope no one has seen me here I look like a right perve! I’d better get going” I looked and waved bye to her still sat at the window. She beckoned me up followed by a message saying “I cant leave you like that why don’t you come up for a brew”.

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Excellent

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Knowing my luck it would be just for a brew !!! Lol

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

"Knowing my luck it would be just for a brew !!! Lol "

Haha, me too!

Lucky bugger

Hillsborough

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Chorley

Seeing the “come up for a brew” comment my heart sank a bit. I was sat in my car horny and extremely hard with just a pair of gym shorts covering me. (They are the football kit type shorts and white so it would be very obvious to anyone who saw me). Figuring what’s the worst that could happen I positioned my dick in the waistband of my shorts so it wasn’t quite as obvious and walked over to the bottom of a metal stair case leading to her front door. About half way up the door opened and as I got to the top of the stairs I could see into Heather’s hallway. I walked in and shouted “Tea no sugar then please”. She appeared just to my right, her dressing gown back on and still loosely covering her up.

Chorley

Her eyes were immediately drawn downwards, my cock pressing hard against my shorts. She let out a little gasping noise and walked over to me her hand was immediately reaching down and rubbing me through the material. It wasn’t long before her hands were inside my shorts they gripped round me and just her thumb rubbing over the head of my cock, for such a small movement it felt incredible. She pulled her dressing gown down over her shoulders again showing off her breasts. I reached out and took one in each hand, they both felt firm but her skin was silky soft and smooth, her nipples already hard as my hand brushed over them. “So now do you believe they are fake?” she questioned. Before I had time to answer she was kneeling down in front of me tugging my shorts until they were around my ankles. She continued rubbing her thumb as previously this time though her tongue started circling with her thumb. She kept this up for a few minutes rubbing slightly harder every so often, then without saying took the whole length of me into her mouth and throat then all the way back out again. I let out a huge moan having never experienced a blow job anything like it! She looked up at me, her eyes wide with lust, before taking me deep in her mouth again. She repeated this several times moaning as she did. I told her I was going to cum and she took her mouth off me. My cock was soaked in her saliva and she knelt back slightly and for the first time actually started wanking me. One hand up and down and the other running her fingers and thumb over the head again. Without warning my legs started shaking and I looked down to see spurt after spurt of cum shooting down over her face and chest. Her face with the most horny smile as she kept slowly wanking me, my cum dripping off her face onto her chest. I looked down at her and was surprised at how much I had come. She just knelt there looking up at me before eventually saying “Wow that was something else!”

By *aturelover 69Man  over a year ago

Evesham

"I’ve been reading some of the stories on here and thought I would share this from a few years ago. 100% true just the names have changed.

I work in a small office selling things online. We needed another person so advertised for a general office assistant to help out. Eventually we hired a woman called Heather. She was slim, good looking, lovely smile and very easy to get on with. She told us all straight away that she had just split up with her partner and had just moved into her new place. I was with someone but it was nothing serious and felt like it was fizzling out. As a senior member of the office she naturally came to me more than to any one else with queries etc. We always had a good laugh over things and after a week or so a friend request came through on facebook from her. I was at the gym as it popped up so I accepted and sent a message jokingly saying “Thanks for the request, does that mean we are friends now!”. She came back with “Of course we are but don’t go perving through all my pictures and a wink face”. I don’t often look through facebook pics anyway but went on her profile and had a quick look. There were the usual family shots and selfies and I put a few likes on her recent pictures and thought nothing more of it.

The next day in the office she came in as normal and asked me to help her with photographing some items to go on our website. So we went down to our photography studio area and I showed her how to set up lights etc to get the best shots. She asked if I’d had a look through her full profile and I told her that I’d been in the gym and just looked at the recent pics. To which she said oh so you wont have seen my holiday pics from last year. I said no and she pulled out her phone and brought them up. There were loads of pics of her and her fella and she looked amazing in a small bikini, her boobs looked amazing and “I just said wow you look great”. I was a bit taken a back when she just came straight out and said “You can’t tell my tits are fake can you?” I laughed and said “No, they’ve done a good job they look amazing”. She then grabbed my hand and said “Here see if you can tell when you feel” she pulled her top up with her other hand and placed my and on them! They felt really natural and I could feel her nipple through her bra. She let out a little giggle and apologized saying you can’t tell though can you before moving my hand away! I was pretty much in state of shock and just said no you can’t. As we carried on with what the photography I could sense things had changed we both became a bit more touchy feely with each other, stood closer to each other she even backed her ass into me at one point when she was bending down.

If there is interest I'll continue when I get some time over the next few days hopefully woo woo

"

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Lucky sod

By *ustysailorMan  over a year ago

lowestoft

Amazing

Chorley

I helped her up and she disappeared off to the bathroom leaving me stood in her hallway with my shorts around my ankles! She came back out having cleaned herself up and grabbed my hand pulling me towards her, planting the most sexiest of first kisses on me. Her tongue feeling as magical in my mouth as it did on my cock a few minutes earlier. She pulled away though and as she did told me “It’s been a lot of fun tonight but you’d better go, we’ll definitely be having more fun though, If that’s ok with you?” I was more than ok with it although told her we would have to be careful in the office. She just laughed and said “I’d never even thought about the office!”. I got home later and there was a couple more messages on my phone. One was an apology for kicking me out so quick then the next was a picture of her naked lay in bed saying “Can’t stop thinking about your cock! I’m actually looking forward to work for once!”

This was the start of a really great 6/8 months in which we had an awful lot of fun in the office starting the next day! We nearly got caught several times but I guess they are stories for another time!

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

GrwT

ayr / glasgow

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

It’s another time get writing lol !!

Chorley

"It’s another time get writing lol !! "

haha I will when I get some more time.

manchester

Excellent….so there’s 6/8 months air adventures and experiences to come. Great writing too

Chorley

So a lot of the other times are nowhere near as detailed and protracted. They nearly all just happened as a spur of the moment thing.

To explain a little. We have a small open plan office. My desk is at one end with a couple of desks facing towards the wall either side down the edges of the room and two at the other end in an L shape. Heather would be sat at the other end of the office on the L shaped desk. From where I sit I would be looking towards her and she would be facing the wall. The desk behind her had someone on who would be directly facing me but due to the positions of the monitors wouldn’t be able to see Heather or each other very clearly.

On one occasion there was only myself Heather and the girl sat near Heather in. She was sat at her desk and I noticed her texting. My phone went off and it was simply ‘I’m horny’. It was summer time as she was wearing a flowing flowery dress. It showed off her boobs and her slim figure really well and was about mid-thigh length. By this point we’d been messaging a lot and we’d sent a few pics and vids. We’d had a few quick fumbles in the office but never had the time to make each other cum. It would usually end in me or her nipping off to the toilet and making ourselves cum. Sometimes we’d film and send it to each other. Anyway I messaged back saying “Why not play with your nipples then?” She was never one to back down from a challenge and I watched as she turned so she was half facing me pull her top down and pop one of her tits out. She just sat there pulling on her nipple, I was mesmerized as I watched her roll it in between her fingers. Watching her face I could see how much she was enjoying it and my hand moved under my desk to stroke myself through my pants. I fired her a message saying how hot it was, how hard she had got me and that maybe she should try and play with her pussy as well. She sent me a message saying she didn’t want to but did I not need to show her something on my PC….

Chorley

She put herself away and sat back up looking rather pleased with herself that she’d managed to do that in the office. I spoke over to her saying “Heather do you want me to show you how to upload items to the website again? Bring your chair over and we can go through it” With that she got up and wheeled her chair over. As she sat down she pulled her dress right up so I could see her knickers. I knew exactly what she wanted and reached my hand down. My hand was covered by my desk so the women at the other end of the office couldn’t see and as I started talking the website I began stroking her pussy through her knickers. She was already soaking and as I explained some more mundane stuff about about uploading images I managed to pull them to one side and slip a finger inside her. She gripped my hand as if offering a little resistance but eased as I slipped another finger inside her and started massaging her clit. I looked at her and asked if she understood, she was biting her lip hard and managed a “Yes, carry on”. It wasn’t long before I felt a pulsing on my fingers. She very quietly whimpered as she came in the office not just in front of me but also in front of our oblivious other work colleague at the other side of the office.

ayr / glasgow

Awesome!

Great stories

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Beautiful mmm

cambridge

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

[Removed by poster at 20/09/22 22:21:32]

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

manchester

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Loved this! Feel free to embellish a little if you're running out of encounters

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Hillsborough

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Hope there’s more

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Making me horny

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Please continue when you can

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Bravo

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice.

By *atalie2018Woman  over a year ago

Wigan

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Loving this.

Chorley

Another time we were back in photography studio and I was showing her (again!) how to take photographs of certain items. Looking back I can’t believe no one ever noticed how much she needed my help with stuff! We’d still not actually had full sex just lots of fingers, hands, tongues and mouths on each other. Anyway as usual when we were alone we started being flirty. It started with me holding her waist whilst she was taking a photograph, she naturally pushed back into me and started rubbing her ass against my cock and I was hard in no time. She turned round and started kissing me whilst rubbing my cock through my pants, eventually she had them undone and my dick was out with her stroking me up and down. She looked me in the eye and told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth. She’d previously told me that she’d never done this with anyone and was unsure whether she would like it but really wanted to try it with me…..

Chorley

She knelt down and started with one of her out of this world blow jobs. Slowly at first her tongue flicked over me back and forth eventually speeding up so it felt like a buzzing on me. She would take a little bit more in her mouth each time, my hand gently encouraging her to take me deeper which she would. The warmth and wetness of her mouth sliding up and down over me doing an amazing job coupled with her eye contact and moaning was sending me crazy and told her I was going to cum. She stopped with her mouth and stood up. I looked at her half in disappointment and asked if she didn’t want me to cum. She was still slowly stroking me but much less intense. She then looked me in the eye and just said “I want you inside me”. She turned round, lowered her jeans and knickers to her knees and bent over slightly. She looked over her shoulder and whispered to me “Fuck me. Fuck me now!” I didn’t need asking twice and positioned myself behind her I rubbed my cock over her ass and down to her pussy. She was soaking wet as I slowly pushed into her. Still looking back at me her eyes rolled into her head, she grabbed my hand and pulled it over her face and I felt her teeth biting down on my arm as she let out a deep guttural moan She felt tight around my cock and a few seconds later her legs started to shudder and her body shake as she orgasmed over my cock….

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Fabulous

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

St Peter

Oh my god that's amazing

clonmel

Hillsborough

cambridge

manchester

By *orthridingMan  over a year ago

Knutsford

Oh wow mmmmm what a horny pair . I'm loving this

Chorley

Her orgasm seemed to go on forever pulsing and gripping me inside her, I could feel waves moving up and down my cock massaging me I looked down and could see how wet she was and how her pussy was still contracting and releasing over my dick. I was on the verge of cumming myself, every little movement I made seemed to prolong her pleasure. I slowly tried to pull out of her and she just gripped me tighter and pushed back against me. Heather turned back to face me and with a wicked glint in her eye started moving her pussy up and down my cock.

“I want to feel you cumming inside me. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt that” I must have had a moment of reality flashing across my face as she followed up with “and don’t worry I won’t get pregnant”. She gripped me tight inside her again and moved back and forth over me, all the time keeping eye contact and biting her lip. Then I felt her hand reach down between her legs and start rubbing my cock as it was sliding in and out of her. This was the thing to finally push me over the edge and as I closed my eyes and started cumming she held the base of my cock and squeezed and released it in time with the spurts of cum shooting deep into her. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me with the sexiest smile. “I’ve never cum like that before and that’s the first time someone has ever cum inside me I want to feel that again!” We eventually got straightened up and back down into the main office. Still no-one else any the wiser!

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

St Peter

ayr / glasgow

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Lucky man know how you felt I had a younger sexy lady start to work for me

Wigan

Hot stories! Love them! x

Mmmm amazing

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

clonmel

Wigan

Any more?

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Great story mate made me super hard

brill

I love office sex, have been lucky over the years

By *ase4122Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

Great story.

My ex had a pair of false tits and they were the most unreal feeling things, like two tennis balls had been fitted under her skin

By *j89100Man  over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 13/10/22 14:55:29]

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

» Add a new message to this topic