FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Robbery

The Robbery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oolguyhi OP   Man  over a year ago

North East

I had been chatting to a MF couple for some time. Things progressed well and I found they were very much into role play cuckolding. The role play we discussed was; I'd play the part of a robber, burst into the house and take things from there. We planned the date and on the day, as planned got the text with the address and told the door will be unlocked and to let myself in.

Jan and Phil were an older couple, late 50's early 60' still with active sexual attitudes and mindsets. I arrived at their house. Like always with a first meet I was nervous, unsure of what would greet me on the other side of the door. As a single male, there's always that degree of uncertainty.

I hoped out the car, picked up a water bottle to tuck into the inside of my jacket. Make it look like an armed robbery. I stood at the door, deep breath and burst in!

"This is a robbery" I shout on entry. The games begin. The door led directly into their living room. There I get my first glimpse of Jan and Phil. They are both sat on the sofa, Jan with Phil's cock in her mouth.

Phil was a bald gent, beer belly, shorts on his early 60s.

Jan, had a gorgeous figure 12/14 dress size at a guess. Black long hair and d cup breasts. Sunbed tanned with tattoos running down her legs. Stunning especially in her outfit. A nice black leather short skirt. Stringed top with a colourful bra showing through underneath. Late 50's in age.

Jan pulls away from Phil's cock as he tucks himself away into his shorts. "Who the fuck are you" she screams, "what you doing in our house".

"Give me all your cash and jewellery, I know you're good for it. Get it now and I'll leave, no one needs to get hurt". I make sure to wave my pretend concealed weapon around. My other weapon begining to becoming more difficult to conceal in my trousers.

"We've got nothing for you mate" Phil finds his voice now his cocks away.

I move closer to them, "Shut up. I'm not playing with you two. Get me the fucking cash now".

I catch Jan taking a quick glimpse at my growing bulge and stands up to give me a full view. Wow! What a lady and a stunning curvy figure to her. "Look" she says. "There maybe some jewellery upstairs. Not sure what they are worth but take it and fuck off". With that she stands up and walks towards the stairs. I prompt Phil to get up and follow. Phil walks up the stairs firs followed by Jan and I. Seeing Jan's gorgeous toned legs and sexy arse go up these stairs was an absolute treat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *antiedsubMan  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

Great start

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Lovely start

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

North East

I couldn't help myself, I had to give her arse a slap. She turns round and smiles seductively at me, her wiggle up the stairs increases. I have a longer grope.

Upstairs, I'm led to their bedroom. "Where's the jewellery?" I ask. They both look at each other. "Come on" I shout. Nothing again. "Cash or jewellery now!" What I hadn't noticed was Phil had picked up a pair of scissors from the side and came at me. I raised my fake weapon again. "I wouldn't do that". I say. "No Phil don't be stupid" Jan shouts, as she holds him back. I see a chair in the corner of the room. "Sit on there" I wave Phil to the chair. He walks across and sits down. "Tie his hands to the back of that chair". Jan and Phil were well prepped with various aids situated around the room for tying, teasing and other forms of BDSM. Jan ties him up seductively, keeping close sexual eye contact with me. Making sure I get a good sight of her cleavage as she bends over. All tied up, she kisses Phil's neck before making a beeline for me.

"Can I talk to you" she says leading me off to the side. I duly follow. Jan smells just as sexy as she looks. She creeps closer. Pulls me close, her hair brushing my face, those large breasts resting against my chest and her scent deep in my nostrils. My hard on is complete and firmly against her thigh. She whispers at me. "I'm sorry, but we've got nothing to give you. Maybe we can arrange an alternative outcome to satisfy you?" With that she runs her fingers down my back, whilst lightly nibbling at my ear. I take a deep breath, grin with anticipation and ask, "what do you have in mind" before I can complete my sentence I feel her other hand cup my buldge. "I see". Taking a slight step back towards the bed and sitting. She unbuckles my belt and undoes my button pulls my cock from my boxers. Looks up at me and without loosing eye contact inserts my cock slowly into her open mouth. Bliss! I'd been aching for this since I caught eye of her figure.

What the hell are you doing Jan, shouts Phil. "What the fuck" as he wrestles to free himself from his shackles. Jan doesn't reply. After all you are taught not to speak with your moth full. She doesn't eve glance at him. She spreads her legs. Takes my hand and leads it towards her thighs. I need no further encouragement, I find a nice clean shaven and moist pussy waiting for me as I caress her pussy. Jan takes my cock deeper. Phil becoming more and more annoyed with the goings on. Powerless to stop it. Resided to seeing this black guy cock nestled in his wife's mouth. Hearing as she now moans, as my fingers sink into her pussy. A very snug fit.

After a few strokes of my fingers and Jan tongue lashing at my stiff cock, she pulls away and says "do we have an understanding?" I understand alright. I grab her head and wack attach it back to my cock. Her clasp round my member much tighter. "I think we have an understanding" I say looking directly at Phil and laughing. "What do you think pal". "Fuck off dick head" Phil shouts. He plays his part well, but I can spot he is very comfortable where he is and has a budget of his own.

Jan takes me in her mouth as far as she can. I pull on her bra to unleash those gorgeous breasts. Looking at them will no longer suffice. I must cup them and when I see her erect nipples take them in my mouth. I pull my cock from her mouth. Fingers from the warmth of her wet pussy, and give them a taste. She tastes as good as she looks and smells. At that I push her down on the bed. Drop to my knees and spread her legs further and have my first sight of that gorgeous pussy hidden in her skirt. Jan needs no invitation to wench her skirt up so I can getter a better view. I take my eyes away only to look at Phil. He is silent now. The acting has stopped. He enjoys what he sees. I bury my head between Jan's thighs. She exhales heavily as my lips and tongue kiss and caresses her pussy lips, on the search for her clit. Found it! She lets me know by the grab of my head to nestle it deeper in her. I can feel her body quiver as I find my rhythm and pace. I stretch for her breasts, running my hands along her body. I reach those gorgeous nipples and enjoy fumbling with them.

At that point Jan's grip on my head is such that I struggle for breath as my nose jams against her body. What a way to go!

By *imHerMan  over a year ago

UK

Fuck this is good

By *ussetlickerMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Enjoying this, please continue.

North East

I come up to breathe the scent of Jan's pussy firmly lodged in my nostrils. Her juices all round my mouth. From her laid position she looks up at me as I'm still kneeled between her legs. "Fucking hell" she says. Looks over at her husband and shouts "I'm sorry". We're back in character. "I'm sorry, it was the only way I could stop him from hurting us". At that I slide my fingers back into her pussy. She lets out a moan of glee. "I can't believe you let a man do that to you. Especially that man, his a thief!" I look at him grinning. Clearly noting his bulge had become somewhat bigger.

I jump on the bed laying next to her. We begin to kiss passionately, I give her breasts the attention they deserve. Only breaking from our sensual kissing to play with her nipples in my mouth. I continue to ensconce my fingers deep into her beautiful pussy. She continues to stroke my cock, keeping it nice and hard. My hunger grows and I jump on top so she feels the weight of me on her, but also my cock teasing the gates to her lady garden. She's so wet I could easily slide in. She stops me from doing so.

Looking at me she she whispers time to go further. Now that can only mean one thing and straight away I feel like I've grown another inch or two. "I'm taking him next door,he still doesn't believe we have nothing. He is not satisfied." I'm sure I'm not the only one not satisfied I think smiling as she leads me by the cock across the landing and into another room. Phil is left alone still fully tied up and powerless. Now without the ability to see, but hear what's happening.

There on the bed I see she's laid a towel and condom's. We continue our kissing teasing and embrace. After a little play she opens a condom wrapper and proceeds to slide one on me. "Come fuck me" Jan says. A mature lady that wants my cock, there is nothing more sexy in the world. I climb on top of her, missionary. She arches herself upwards providing a welcome reception for my cock. A few taps of my stiff member on the gates of her garden, before plunging through. Deep! I hear Jan let go a loud moan. The loudest yet. Her eyes role back and as I look to make my first thrust she takes a deep breath. Kisses me passionately and draws me towards her clamping her legs around me. Jan's pussy is amazingly tight, moist, warm and welcoming. I'm going to enjoy fucking her.

We fuck as though we've known each other for years. There is symmetry in our actions, animalistic enthusiasm and even I moan at quite a considerable decibel. I'm lost in her pussy. Forgetting there is a husband tied up in the next room. What enjoyment must he be getting. That bulge must be bursting through his shorts. I quicken my pace. For an older lady Jan has quite a potty mouth when getting fucked. F

"Fuck me", "give me your black cock", "You fucking bastard", "I'm your fucking white whore", "punish my cunt" are just some of the statements I remember her saying. "You love my old pussy." Yes I do, I was thinking, quite a lot. My strokes are varied. Deep and slow, short hard and fast. All combinations enlisting a different positive reaction. Jan pushes me away. Change of position.

"Take me from behind, you bastard. I want to feel you deeper in me. All of you." I get up to position myself. As does she. I can see her pussy, swollen and glistening. Winking at me, tempting me in. I direct my cock accordingly towards the gaping hole. "Wait!" She shouts. I stop in my tracks. She turns and reaches for my wrapped cock. Without any words she pulls off the condom.

Looking at my confused face she provides understanding; "he wanted you to have a condom on. I can prove you did now. Now fuck me bare. I want to feel YOU! " Eyebrow raised I stare at her. She gives me a confirmatory look that it's all ok. With that I bend her back over, slap her apple bottom and insert my hard cock deep in her pussy. No ceremony, no preparatory strokes. Deep hard and fast. I love doggy, especially bare with such a horny woman. We continue to fuck for what seems like a good while. I pull her hair. She reaches to cup my balls. We go at it like a bunch of teenagers without a care in the world. Poor Phil, still tied up. He can't even wank!

I pulled away for a break. Jan's not finished with me. As I lay down she takes her chance. Jumps on top of me and slides my cock straight in. I groan with joy. "Fuck me girl you are keen". I say. "Why stop when you're having a great time" Jan says. "Fair enough, you're right. With that I slap her arse and lean up to take a nipple in my mouth. Enjoying her pussy I begin to slap her arse more. With every slap she rides me more keenly. Like a jockey cracking the whip she takes the bait. I hear her moans increase. Her physicality grows and I feel that pussy clamps round my cock even more. "Fuck, fuck fuck don't stop, fuck me. Arghhhhhhhh" with that Jan let's herself go and cums with some force. I do all I can to hold on and not cum myself.

She falls to the bed in a stunned state as she looks to gain her faculties. I lay beside her. Embracing her and stroking that beautiful curvy body.

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Absolutely loving this, I need to do this scenario with a couple!

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wow

By *olbornsubguyMan  over a year ago

london

Had a similar experience with a black guy I got chatting to online while on holiday once - only he wanted me to break into his house at night as the robber. I ended up getting overpowered, tied to his bed, caned and fucked senseless all night. True story.

North East

After gaining her composure Jan turns to me and says with a rye smile, "round two?" I smile back saying "hell yeah". Jan says to me, "this time, you are going to fuck me in front of my tied up husband I don't want him missing all the fun!". At that we get off the bed and I'm led back across the landing.

There we see Phil still tied up, his bulge on full show. I give him a rye smile. Jan, fully naked after our exploits strokes him on the shoulder bends over to kiss him. And just before her lips locks with his, she turns to me and says "there you go, fuck again". At this point, Jan's bum is in the air, her pussy a ready and willing cave for my cock to snuggle into once more. So I did. Still bare. Jan kissed Phil passionately, the only thing surpressing her moans, as I thrust away with pure joy. I could feel her pussy clamping round my cock again and knew she wasn't far off. I hasten the pace and was gifted with an almighty orgasm as my reward. As she came, I kept up the pace. Hands on hips drawing her closer to me. It was my turn to cum! I pulled Jan hair, jerking her neck back and head away from Phil's. He got the full view of her amazing tits, flapping away with every stroke. Her moans were load. With what I knew would be my final jabs at this firmly clamped pussy, I said "get on your knees and open your mouth" With that I pulled out, holding on for her to drop to her knees and shoved my cock in her mouth. The warmth of her mouth, touch of her tounge was enough for me to explode in extecy. Jan took my pump well, I wasn't done. I pulled my cock out and pumped the rest of my load across her inviting face. Jan caught some on the face and some in her still open mouth. I was spent. Jan stood up, face sticky with my seed and mouth still possessing part of my load and kissed her husband. Cum dripping from her chin onto her pillow breasts. As they pulled away I noticed his face now held some of my seed too. All I could think was what a fantastic meet!

This is a genuinely true story of a meet I've had. I hope you enjoyed imaging the scene. Thanks for reading.

By *xxxMan  over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Great story!

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago