FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dilema

Dilema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My friends mum......as you can probably imagine what im going to tell you, i will keep it short.....basically my fiends mum and me have been flirting for years and the other day i bumped into her in the local shops....she insisted on giving me a lift home, even though i knew that the sexual tension in the car would be at boiling point.....we swapped numbers and she wants to meet....id love to have my wicked way with her, but im very dominant in the bedroom and i don't think i will be able to look my mate in the eye if if fuck his mum.....what should i do?....it's up to you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

How close of a mate is he, is fucking his mum worse loosing the mate over which could happen should he find out.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

he's a very good mate....know him a long time and always wanted fuck his mum....she's blonde, well groomed, fake tits....she's always got a different bloke on the go so i know she's game.....think my mind already made up tbh!

Guernsey

Go for it then if she always has a bloke on the go, sounds like you will just be one of many, do not take that the wrong way, I meant less chance of being found out sort of

Guernsey

oh and we need pics or it never happened

» Add a new message to this topic