FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A good idea?

A good idea?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My queen has been a bit bored by our outings since trying again after lockdown. A couple of years away and new responsibilities have pulled the plug on fab life for the most part. What little opportunity we have has an enormous pressure on it to provide us both what we want, with who we want. It isn't easy and so far disappointing. My Sunday morning wank produced an idea I shared with her today which has struck a chord. This is how I wrote it to present to her. Let me know what you think.

I had a very enjoyable wank this morning. My fantasy had you dressed in shocking pink underwear under crotchless black leggings and your checked, zip up dogging top and matching pink lip stick. Your hair is tied up and you are in a happy mood.

We leave your house in your car, the kids are safe and we have a good few hours to play. Once on the road you are chatting to whom we are meeting. Recieving flirty texts and you are sending suggestive selfies. We have the remote vibrator which you insert and give them access to. They control the sensations and it is for you to tell them how nice it is, while sending clips and selfies. It is a good half hour journey for this fun to go on so you will be nice and wet when we arrive.

When we arrive at the agreed location that is deserted and secure, we both hop into the back seat and wait for him to arrive. This isn't a blind date, however. You know exactly what he looks like and you have chosen him. He is as tall as you like, as muscular as you like, looks how you want him too with the hair you prefer, he has a cock you are eager to play with and he will smell exactly how you want him to. You have already chatted and exchanged flirty messages so you already like him.

When he arrives, he quickly jumps into the back seat next to you. A quick hello and a warming up of hands is all that is needed to take things to the next level.

We guys are each turned slightly towards you and we pull out trousers down to our ankles first. We are wearing loose fitting boxers so you can rummage to your heart's content. We take a leg each and help you to spread your knees wide. We are greeted to a view of your knickers, now quite wet with the vibrator gently buzzing away. We each grab your thigh and run our hands up towards your crotch. Who will get to your clit first? You shiver when you feel our fingers reach your exposed skin where the leggings have receded and we both stop to tease you there. No one's finger goes beyond the seam of your knickers.

While this happens you reach for the zip of your top and pull it down. Not all the way. Enough so you are able to throw it off your shoulders. We have a tantalising view of your boobs in the shocking pink bra, but they are not exposed yet. We can see you stretch up your head as a sure sign you would like us to kiss your shoulders and neck. We oblige while still stroking, gripping and teasing your thigh around your knickers. With the occasional stray finger skimming across your cloth covered lips and clit with the vibrator still gently buzzing away inside you.

You have two mouths attending to your neck, gently kissing, nibbling and licking up and down and behind your ears. He gently sucks a lobe into his mouth and teases it with his tongue and you turn your head towards me for a full on tongue kiss while does so. You can feel the tremble in our hands as we desperately want to get to your pussy. We are braver now and we have full contact over your knickers. I'm rubbing your clit from side to side while he manipulates the toy. An occasional finger slipping under the seam and caressing the side of your very wet lips.

You break away from my kiss to open your zip fully. It is a much to give you are break from the building intensity as it is to take things further. We guys sit up to give you some air and see what we are about to play with. You are red in the face and your knickers are soaking wet. Your boobs look delicious, so when you lean back with your arms outstretched we welcome your embrace and take to one each. Both giving a boob a good squeeze. I kiss your neck again, moving around to your throat and run my tongue up to your chin before resuming our kiss. He is releasing your boobs from your bra so he can suck and nibble your nipples.

By now you have worked out how to get to our cocks. We have both sat slightly off the seat to make it easier for you. We are both very excited and you can feel how hard we are. The loose material allowing you to wank is at least a little. They have flies you can pop your fingers into and feel the skin tight on our cocks. You can prove for a bit of precum, if it is there yet. You can even weigh our balls and judge how much cum you are getting for lunch.

I am missing my way down to your boobs while he works his way up to your neck. I know how turned on you are and reach down to your pussy, pulling your knickers to one side and running two fingers down either side of your clit, down to the tail of the toy that has been keeping you entertained for so long. I bite your nipple just a little as I pull the toy out. I hear a sharp intake of breath and look up at your scolding eyes, which quickly close as you lean your head back, your face disappears behind his head as he now runs his tongue up your throat.

Your clit is solid and throbbing, already exposed from under its hood. I slide two fingers inside you and reach right for your g-spot. As I do I pull away to see him reach your chin with his tongue and he flicks it over your lips. You turn your head to your left, your mouth open slightly as you sigh. His two fingers have reached your clit at this moment. My fingers are resting inside you on your spot, making slow circle patterns. His doing the same on your clit. I nuzzle my head into your neck and give you a little nip, then tease you with my tongue. He is flicking your earlobe with his tongue and now runs it along your jaw. You know he is going to kiss you and you cannot escape it. I turn my head to run my tongue along your jaw too. We both feel you grip our cocks tightly as you pull back.

Gripping our cocks so tightly causes me to press harder on your spot and he presses your clit down too. Another sharp intake of breath from you. This is the time to make you cum. You let go of our cocks and take hold of your nipples. Pulling each one surprisingly hard. He doesn't lett off the pressure and begins rubbing your clit side to side. I begin fucking you with my two fingers. Your face is bright red. Your lips tight and your teeth clenched. Your feet are braced on the front seats. Your pussy muscles are nearly crushing my fingers. We hear your growl, "Harder!" and let out a moan of pleasure as we obey. "Faster!", Comes the next instruction. You will not take long to cum at all. The deep "OH! Ooooh!" Sound comes next. Your whole body goes into spasm as we hear the splashing sound of your juices spraying everywhere and my hand pounds into your pussy. Then quickly your legs clamp together, your hands try to grab our wrists. "That's enough!", Your last command...

As you sit there gathering your thoughts, we guys admire what we just achieved, tasting your sex from our hands and complimenting each other on a job well done. Our cocks throbbing. We are so horny. We want to cum too, and we want you to make that happen. After all, you got us this aroused so it is only fair.

We pull our boxers down and give ourselves and each other a little tug. Offering each cock to you, which you gladly take in either hand and begin to wank. You lean into my and suck me into your mouth. Teasing the end with your tongue you are rewarded with pre-cum immediately. Swallowing it, you turn to him and suck him into your mouth. Lucky girl. You get another sweet blob of pre-cum. Swallowing that, you pull our cocks together, pre-cum and spit glistening on the ends. You rub them together, the pre-cum mixing on the end and pulling strings as they part, which you greedily lap up. Rubbing our cocks together while you lick and suck them, holding them tight and pumping them with your hands.

My sap is rising and I don't want to cum like this. I want to fuck you. I want to feel how wet your pussy is around my cock. I pull away and ask you to move your hips close to the edge of the seat and I take my position between your legs. You are leant back, not in the most comfortable position but the best one for taking my cock. I push into you. Fuck you feel amazing. You always do after you have cum. I take hold of your hips and pull you to the side so you are laying on your back. Legs pulled right up and pinned. Our friend is now by your head, waiting for his cock to get sucked again. I don't need telling twice. You feel my cock twitching inside you as. You look up at me sucking this lovely cock. I feel your hand grip it at the base and as I suck harder to keep it in my mouth, you pull harder to release it. "Mine.", you say curtly and suck it into your mouth. My cock twitching inside you I know I will not last long. I jealously watch you sucking that cock until you tell me to "Fuck me!". Who am I to say no. I immediately begin fucking you as hard and as fast as I can. We will be lucky if I last a minute, but I am not counting. I am fucking my woman who is sucking a lovely cock in front of me. I feel you tightening inside and the tell tale breaks for breath as you suck that cock are a sign you are enjoying it too. You stop wanking him. The first little moan is all I needed to trigger my orgasm. I roar and pound hard for my last thrust and spurt my cum deep inside you. While you are distracted I quickly kiss that cock again before pulling out. I quickly open the door and jump out, pulling my trousers and pants back up and jump back into the front seat. You have swiveled around, leaning on the door I exited from. One leg up on the back seat, the other in the foot well, you are holding your knickers to one side as the guy is taking photos of your pussy and my cum dribbling out. He is joking with you and you smile back at him. I comment how it looks good enough to eat and he agrees. "Go on then." you say, so he does just that. Lucky bugger. He bobs down and starts lapping up my cum, holding it in his mouth he offers it to you. You look at me nervously and decline. "You take it." You say to me, thinking I wouldn't. Challenge accepted. I lean in and we swap my cum from his tongue to mine. He swallows what's left and I offer it to you. You lean forward and accept my cum, a bit dribbling down your chin that you pick up with your finger and lick off.

He has put a condom on while we were doing that and it is finally his turn to fuck. He has been very patient. You slide down the seat and reach down to guide him into you. Having watched me fuck you hard he knows to do the same. He lays fully on top of you and gives gently into your shoulder. His hips quickly get into a fast rythm and the slap of your crotches is very loud. Your toes are already curling and your legs outstretched. "Oh. Oooh!" The deep growl comes again. "Oh god!" I can see you are enjoying this with your hands wrapped around his back and your fingers digging into him. "Oh yes!" Very loudly and I hear that wet sploshing as he pounds away at you and you cum for the second time. He keeps going for a moment, your legs bending at the knee again, before he pulls out and hurriedly pulls off his condom and wanks over your hot, red and oh so wet pussy. His hot cum splashing down on your clit. He letting out his own roar of joy.

As he slumps back down I take my opportunity to grab some photos of your pussy. It looks fucked. Well and truly fucked and so delicious. I don't even ask, I lean through to the back seat and begin lapping up his cum. Every beautiful thick, white, salty dollop. Giving your very sensitive clit a flick for good measure before I offer you this mouth full too. "What about me?" Comes the question. It is only fair as he shared with me so again we swap the cum between our tongues, and I now swallow the last bit. You indignantly scoop up a bit I missed from your pussy and suck it from your finger in protest. As you do that he offers you a mouth full of cum again. Yours if you want to take it.

Does that sound like fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic